Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fan...

By ShyDreamer25

"Memories are the only things you can hold unto when everything and everyone changes" But when certain memo... More

Forgotten Memory {RobStar Fanfic}
Chapter 1: Goodbye
Chapter 2: I'm Sorry
Chapter 3: Goodbye Teen Titans
Chapter 4: Being Normal
Chapter 5: Don't you remember??
Chapter 6: Memory Returned
Chapter 7: Lost Memories
Chapter 8: War(1)
Chapter 9: War(2)
Chapter 10: Final Goodbye
Chapter 11: A Choice
Chapter 12: Stay
Chapter 13: Years Passed
Chapter 14: Engagement
Chapter 15: Broken and Bruised
Chapter 16: Engagement Party
Chapter 17: Wedding Day
Chapter 18: Follow your Heart
Chapter 19: Acceptance
Chapter 20: Goodbye My Forever
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
AN AUTHOR"S ANSWER
Chapter 21: A New Chapter
Chapter 22: Let's Meet Again
Chapter 23: Hello Robin...
Chapter 24: Black and Red
Chapter 25: This is Wrong
Chapter 26: Something Bad
Chapter 27: Black Secrets
Chapter 28: Once Again
Chapter 30: Ready? [P1]
Chapter 31: Face to Face [P2]
Chapter 32: Foes and Allies
Chapter 33: Ice Cold
Chapter 34: A Love's Worth
Chapter 35: Raging Fire
Chapter 36: Fight for Us
Chapter 37: Valuable
Chapter 38: Until The End
Chapter 39: Ready?
Chapter 40: All This Time
Epilogue
Updates

Chapter 29: Beat

818 39 6
By ShyDreamer25

Updated here and I hope the wait was worth it?

I am behind schedule and I'm thinking about a good way if ending this but it seems as if its extending.

^above is Taylor Swift's new song "Bad Blood"

I am also a Swiftie if I haven't told you that yet

I was listening to this while writing, haha...

Dedicated to: @Kaori_Richard

@CuteRebelWriter

If both of you are reading this then thank you. I really like your comments and messages :3

Enjoy :3

___________________________

(Blackfire)

I finished all the things I needed to do today. Her plan was ringing in my ears. I think about it as I look at myself in the mirror.

My clothes were same as before, black and so was my heart.

Not anymore...

I pushed the thought away. I was a bad girl. Always have, always be.

I did a small nod and wore that sickly sweet friendly smile.

Sometimes its not

I know inside that I am changing.

And changing is not always a good process.

****

The titans were on the monitoring the moment I stepped out. Cyborg was out monitoring something— that's what Raven said— and beastboy was actually thinking. THINKING!

"What's happening here?" I asked particularly to Raven. She gave me a scowl and sighed.

"There have been weird happenings around the city. Cyborg was just monitoring it and sees what's wrong," she left me there after that.

Cyborg was at the monitors writing down something once in a while then scratches out what he just wrote as if his calculations were not precise.

"Blackfire?" Robin's voice startled me and I shuffled to see him behind me carrying documents. He looked like he just freshly showered but I couldn't really tell.

"Robin," I like how his name rolled off my tongue. He looked around and went to Cyborg's side to tell him about somethings. Beastboy was out— which Raven said he was "monitoring"— by being an animal or whatsoever.

"Blackfire we need you." robin set me out of my trance and I walked towards them.

Somehow the intense gaze of Robin left something rather weird lingering deep within me and I wasn't sure if it was good or bad.

*******

(Robin)

"There have been numerous changes within the Jump City but the monitors are changing every time so I can't seem to be precise with the location." Cyborg's paper was full of marks. All in different places but all also have been scratched negative. What's bothering our system?

"We need help," I said. Cyborg looked at me skeptically and nodded.

"Blackfire we need you." She looks startled for a moment there then she went to our side.

"What can I do?" she asked. Her eyes looking over the monitors and our papers. I had the urge to keep those away from her eyes but I shook that idea out of my head.

"Can you tell where the monitor's are pointing? use your powers, I mean." She looked at me for a minute and nodded.

"I'll try." then her eyes went green.

It took a couple of minutes when she suddenly jerked. Her breathing has started to become erratic and disheveled. She looked like she was struggling.

"Cyborg do something." I said when an orb of green light started to surround her.

"The monitors are showing nothing—wait, a large energy is controlling her. More likely, commanding her. I'll find the energy source and try to voice out the commands." Cyborg started looking as Blackfire's face contorted with pain. She was looking pale and she seem to agree by whatever or whoever she's talking to.

"I got it!" Cyborg's idea came and in seconds the tower was filled with a deep voice that sounded nothing like any villains we've faced.

"I told you to keep them away!" the voice ws deeper but it was formed as if it was meant tobe in a higher voice.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"I'll clear it out." Cyborg said.

The voice started to rise and higher. It was changing until Cyborg got to know the precise voice inscription.

"I got it!" and a press the voice changed completely to another one I knew.

"You have failed and you shall receive your punishment." the voice was a bit lower when its expressed in anger but it was still to all familiar to forget.

"and I see we have guests." the voiced laughed in an evil way. I can't help but close my fists.

What? this isn't—what? is this a joke?

The monitors completely blacked out, Blackfire was out cold, Cyborg was with her checking her vitals.

"Who are you." I dare to ask. I knew it so well that I just want to believe it wasn't what I thought.

"Do you have to ask?" the voice chuckled. MY temper has begun to rise

"Tell me." the monitor lit up and I heard a faint sound coming from behind me

"Surprise my love." She wore her traditional warfare clothes. Her crown obove her head shows pure authority. The smile she often wears are nothing but a mere grin. And her eyes that shows love, criousity and most of all truth and honesty was nothing but blank space.

"No way." was all Cyborg was able to mutter.

"Star...fire." was all I could say.

"I'm sorry," was Blackfire's faintest whisper.

_____________________________

hope you guys enjoyed this

vote

comment

and follow

if ya'll want to message me go ahead. I appreciate those simple ones

Thanks and Luv Ya

[] SHYWYNN []

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 218 24
(AU) Same thing happen to my doppelgänger into becoming the amazing Spider-Man but he went to another dimension with team of heroes who are teens. He...
132K 3.6K 22
Teen Titans fan fiction. I do not own the Teen Titans. Warning: This book contains a small amount of cursing, adult humor, and is not based off of Te...
46.8K 1K 22
~SEQUEL OUT: Make You Stay~ Robin and Starfire both fight a villain in another city, and Titans East needs Cyborg's help in Steel City. This le...