𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 : The Royal...

Da Cendrillon_Community

─────────₊ཻུ⸙͎ 𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍 ꗃ‧₊˚ 𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝒉𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝐸𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑓𝑖... Altro

| 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
| 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒
| 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐓.2
| 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐏𝐓.3
| 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐒
╰─ 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

╭─ 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

343 52 9
Da Cendrillon_Community

─── ❝ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄. ❞ ───

To The Court of Emerance.

This Community was originally founded by Aviothic_Love as a replica of her previous community in April, 2022. This is community shifting due to professional and personal showstoppings. Due to unfortunate events, the Founder herself had to leave because of personal issues. 

With original co founder author_ankita Never failed any effort. Gave her best in rebuilding Us and planned everything for the newly community. Though at last, the same as our ex-founder who also had left due to personal issues. Has been replaced.

JANUARY 28 2023; Empress Mary ( MARYVK_ ) has made the difficult decision to leave The Cendrillon Community due to recent issues that have occurred in her life. She is not able to be online any longer and has chosen her next predecessor. OwlImagines now Cendrillon's new Empress. 3rd times the charms for the Empire.

Our Queen and Co-Founder Krish ( Eternal_deadly ) has also made the hard decision to resign completely. Krish is also experiencing a very stressful time in their life and wishes us members and TCC the best.

We are grateful enough, for our Queen ChocovlaTaeTae to always stick with Cendrillon, and promise with her royalty to build Cendrillon up.

The entire team built up a strong base and created this Royal Community. Community that depicts passion, fire and urge to get all the ones on knees who raised against us. Who tried to make the Kings Fall, They forgot their worth.

They made us fail, crushing down our defenses and watched us fall. Hence we stand before them, about to rule our own realm.

Thus we have awoke from our slumber, a new beginning, a new era. We have risen from the depths of the darkness they have pushed us to. And yet we are here about to commence a new war, a new reason. Cendrillon will always and for eternity continue to rise even after stumbling and being pushed upon on. Giving up is never an option, we take rest and we rise again.

Cendrillon is not only a word, it's a goal. It's a bond, a strong string keeping us together. That no matter how hard the challenge we may face, there is nothing that can break us.

Join us, help us fight the war.

❝𝑊𝒉𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑠𝒉𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑦 𝐸𝑣𝑖𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑒, 𝐶𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡𝒉, 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡𝒉 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝒉𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑦 𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝒉𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑠𝒉𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡.❞

This is the exact meaning of Cendrillon. Reborning from ashes.

𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄
Emerance is Merit. To earn the power. If you are a part of us, You will be earning the Power control of This Community. Cendrillon Community is an epitome of Highness, You are invited in the Court.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 - OwlImagines   Founder
𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 - ChocovlaTaeTaeCo-Founder

҂﹕ This is our ever so graceful Founders! The powerhouse that built Cendrillon. Together.
Our Extremely Talented young Designers are waiting for you all to join us! To help us grow.

𓏲 ࣪₊ Until Then,
𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐍_𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

26.6K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
63.2K 149 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni