๐€๐๐‡๐‘๐Ž๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“. ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜บ...

Od aphrontwrk

APHROHEART: in which Kevin Perez; better know as Kay Flock finds himself in multiple fictional scenarios that... Viac

APHROHEART
THE DON'S EFFECT.
VIRAL.
SUPER FREAK.
PUPPY LOVE.
BROTHERLY LOVE.
AUTHOR's NOTE
UNKNOWN MISTRESS.
VIRAL pt.2
LOYAL DICK
FOR YOUTUBE.

"YOU THIRSTY?"

9K 105 97
Od aphrontwrk

" Party Like Cardi "

Kay × Cardi
---

"Ayo we out" Kay yelled from downstairs, waiting for his two brothers to come down. The three had plans to attend a neighborhood pool party, they weren't aware of who the host was but they knew they got the invite. It was June 7th, marking summer time in the south. Honestly, who could pass up a pool party.

"Hollon, nigga damn" Dougie groaned pulling his trunks up fully, walking past Kay to open the front door walking outside with no patience for Blovee who usually took his slow time getting dressed as if he had someone to entertain or look good for. "Hurry yo bitch ass up" Kay mumbled as his older brother walked down the stairs behind Dougie. Kay delivered a pluck to the back of the males head goofily after closing and locking their apartment door.

"ayo, D tell this goofy light bright ass nigga to stop touching me" Blovee called out to Dougie holding the back of his head pointing at Kay with a mug. "Y'all some grown ass bitches man" Dougie would speak, shaking his head in return walking down the sidewalk to the street the party took place on with his hands in his trunks pockets. The other two trailing no too far behind, Kay being the youngest would complain about the bright sun above them purposely to get on his brother's nerves.

"I'ma drown this nigga when we get there D, on granny" Blovee ranted turning the corner waiting for the upcoming cars to pass before walking across the street. "his light skin ass brighter than that damn sun" Dougie teased, just houses away from the party. "y'all niggas ain't funny, ugly motha' fuckers" Kay rolled his eyes speeding up his pace to pass the two childishly.

"yea, aight" B would laugh as they arrived at the house, obviously being the right one they assumed they noticed all the pool toys scattered across the yard and the few people already there, making their way to the back yard. "ayoooo, what it do?" Kay pushed past his brothers while he began to take his white t-shirt off, following behind the other guest.

"that's that light skin shit." Blovee mumbled following behind his brother, with a chuckle. "Yooo shawtyyy" Dougie would pull away from the trio, to go entertain the group of females in the hot tub. Kay spent no time making himself at home, opening and walking into the closed back door that lead to the kitchen. "A nigga can't get something to drink in this bitch, what the fuck" he spew out, opening the fridge to see a unopened can of Sprite. "Ah nah niggas don't got shit but atomic bombs in cans and shit" Kay ranted to himself, declining the can of Sprite in search of something better to drink.

"uh, the party is outside" he heard a female voice speak, with a rich Spanish accent. He'd look back to see a 5'5 female standing beside the counter with her finger pointed at the back door. "this yo place?" He questioned looking around the large, spacious estate with a amazed look as if he'd never seen anything as modern as her home. "yeah, I'd like you to get out too" she spoke, slamming her fridge door shut. "Aight, Aight" he threw his hands up in defense walking back out the way he came from.

"don't come in my house, don't want y'all hood rats breaking my shit" she murmured under her breath, her words being picked up by Kay. He let out a chuckle walking outside to hang out with whoever else was outside. It was now, 6:40 the trio had left the house at 4:00. Kay mouth still clenching with thirst, he regretted not grabbing the sprite. "what's good?" Blovee asked, drinking infused fruit punch from a red solo cup. "Ayo where you get that from?" Kay sat up in the pool to look at the fruit punch in his brother's cup.

"luh shorty over there serving it" B pointed in a direction, Kay traced his fingers looking over at the same girl pouring the Juice into cups for everyone. "Bet." He spoke, jumping out the pool running over to where the girl stood at, being careful to not slip. Once he reached the table, he grabbed the cup of juice placing the plastic against his lips.

"oh, nuh uh you can't get none" The female hissed, snatching the cup from his lips rudely reaching her hand over the fence pouring the red liquid on her neighbor's lawn before tossing the cup at Kay. "G, what the fuck wrong with- oh nah shorty you bugging" he looked down at the red cup on the ground. "a nigga thirstier than a bitch and you throwing drinks around and shit, this a fucking party. Yo mind in the BGC, focus shorty"

"It's Cardi- yeah call me cardi" she spoke, with a devilish smile across her face standing back to get a good look at Kay. "cool, can I get a drink?" He reached his hand to grab another cup, instantly being stopped by Cardi. "what's your name?" She asked pulling his hand away from the cups. "Kay, everybody call me Kay" he spoke with a annoyed face, close to cussing the girl out.

"Mm, nice to meet you". she placed her hand out for a hand shake as if she didn't just pour the male's fruit punch out. "Ayo, look a nigga just tryna get a drink Ian tryna be yo friend G. You hosting a pool party, but won't let a nigga drink the fuck wrong with you shorty?" He spoke rudely, in a loud tone causing everyone to turn their attention to the two. Cardi would look up at him and snicker, knocking all the cups over.

Cardi, obviously a spoiled brat the female had just turnt 18 and found anyway to get her way. She didn't want Kay to have any punch and that's exactly what wasn't gone happen. "mannnnn, fuck out my face for real" Kay walked to the back door, pulling the sliding door back to the kitchen. He'd immediately go to her fridge, cardi trailed not too far behind Kay coming inside the house slamming the back door shut catching the male's attention.

"man, fuck on with that don't be in my house bullshit" Kay mumbled, taking the sprite out the fridge opening the can to down the cold, sparkling liquid. "Come with me" Cardi instructed, grabbing a hold of Kay's hand making her way upstairs with the male behind her. He'd lean his head back to admire the woman in her two pieced bathing suit, how the body hugged her curves perfectly causing her hip dips to showcase.

"in here" she spoke, causing him to snap out his daze as she pulled him into a large room letting go of his hand before locking the door. "what's up?" he asked, raising his eyebrow not getting a response from Cardi as she began to remove her swim suit, she'd pull her bottom down to reveal her freshly waxed pussy on full display.

Kay would set his sprite down on the nightstand, sitting down on the bed as he watched her strip out her clothing. Her breast sat up, perky with hardened nipples. Kay held his arms out signaling the girl to sit in his lap. She'd do as told, facing him as she sat in his lap. "take this off" she spoke, tugging on his shirt and pants in a needy manner, indicating that she was in fact horny.

Kay laid back pulling his shirt up off his torso, placing Cardi to the side to pull down his trunks eyeing the girl in the process. "Mm" she hummed, running her hands across the males exposed stiffened length. Kay let out a grunt, watching as she toyed with his tip. She'd lean her head down onto his member covering his tip with her saliva finding it hard to take every inch of him into his mouth, not being able to tell his length off the rip she assumed the male was a good 11 inches from the way she gagged on just his tip.

"shit.." he trailed off, closing his eyes enjoying the feeling of her warm tongue against his shaft. "Suck that shit up then" he groaned sending a hard slap to Cardi's left cheek before she lifted her head from between his legs looking up at him. "fuck mama" he bit down on his lip, reaching his hand over to rub her clit. He'd then use his other hand to pick her up, trading places with the girl leaving her laying on the bed.

He placed his feet on the floor, rubbing his thumb against her clit at a fast pace causing her facial expressions to change as she took the pleasure. "hand me a condom." he spoke, looking down at her removing his hand allowing cardi to grab a condom from her night stand handing it to Kay. He took no time, excitedly placing the condom over his length holding Cardi's legs up.

"tell me if I'm hurtin' ya" he spoke, slowly sliding into her warmth with his eyes closed. He'd feel Cardi gripping his arms for support, her walls tightly wrapping around his member. "oh my god" she trailed off, Kay slipping the rest of his length inside her causing her to shriek pushing her nails into his skin. "shit, you so fucking tight ma" he spoke, his face between her neck as he began to quickly thrust into her warm entrance. "yes yes, right there!" she'd yell out, holding Kay closer letting out all her moans into the male's ear encouraging him to go faster.

As he sped up her queen sized bed, headboard began to clash against her wall. Kay ignoring the sounds of the wood hit the wall enjoying how her pussy felt around his dick. "im fin' open yo pussy up baby" he groaned into her ear, holding her legs against his shoulders delivering hard, rough, slow strokes into her causing her back to arch. Her pink throbbing clit turning red from the constant abuse his strokes gave. "oh shitttt" Cardi called out, her stomach becoming stiff indicating that she had reach her peak, before Kay would rub her clit the female's juices gushed out her entrance coating the condom holding Kay's dick tightly.

"who told yo ass you could cum, huh?" he questioned, gripping her neck turning her head to him holding her mouth open, he'd lean his head forward dripping his saliva into her mouth. he'd speed up, the slow strokes not being enough for Kay, he'd began to deliver fast, short, sloppy thrust. Cardi let out a scream of a mixture of pain and pleasure, her tears rolling down her face. She could feel her pussy hugging his length as he abused her walls, purposely hitting her g-spot repeatedly. The two's skin clapping could be heard throughout the loud room increasing the sexual pleasure the two where receiving from each other.

"fuckk, I'm fin' nut" Kay hummed out, showing no mercy to the woman below him he'd pull out flipping the girl over on her stomach. "put that pussy up" he growled sternly, pushing her body into a ass up face down position. "daddy wai-" Cardi was cut off by her own moan, Kay slid back into her walls gripping her hips. "im fin' nut in you I swear to God" he yelled out, placing his right socked foot on the bed against Cardi's face, mushing her head into the sheets.

Cardi found herself, laying against the bed speechless as if she was braindead, Kay continuously stroked her pussy. "tell me how much you love this dick, hm?" he purred into the woman's ear, sending rough thrust into her once more. "i-i love it da-daddy!" she yelled out, gripping the bedsheets tightly as she began to squirt her body shaking from her intense orgasm. "AH! Fuck oh my god !" Cardi yelled, as Kay turned her over pulling his member out the woman holding his nut in.

He'd pull his condom off grabbing a hold of Cardi's jaw jerking his length off until his thick white fluids shot out his tip, placing his tip against her lips causing his nut to land into her mouth. He'd jerk his member quickly, emptying himself into the females mouth. He'd chuckle looking down at the woman. "You Thirsty?" He asked, being interrupted by a older looking man opening her room door with a key in his hand.

"SHIT!" Cardi yelled, pulling her sheets over her body. "this yo pops?" Kay whispered looking down at her. She'd nod in return keeping an eye on how her father stood in the doorway shocked. "ah damn, I was just- and she was, then - I'm out" Kay spoke jumping down from the bed grabbing his clothes before running out the room, as he ran down the steps he placed his clothes on passing the living room being able to hear Cardi being yelled out from downstairs.

"AYO! D, B WE OUT!" Kay yelled pulling his shirt down completely, jumping the fence before running back down the sidewalk, in the direction of their apartment with a goofy hurried expression on his face. His brother's would get out the pool, grabbing their towels and phones running behind Kay, confused on what had happened.

I guess, Kay was just.. Thirsty.

---

I liked the concept of this chapter ngl, the plot was goofy, the original idea was the trio at a community pool and Cardi coming to ruin their fun, but this was much better not gone lie.

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

125K 5.5K 29
๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐ญ๐ž! ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ : this story does not have a happy ending, things take a turn for the worse very quickly. โyou're changing, i...
287K 10K 40
i can be what you need, maybe more, everything.
23.3K 712 32
Bit-... you better come read and find out. ๐Ÿ’‹
3.9K 143 10
In Which... Idk yall have to read to find out A Kay Flock Fan-fiction