The Mourning of Paris (Tales...

By jusjaylague08

A Miraculous AU/Fan-Fict (Sequel to The Heartbreak of Paris) (Warning: Contains death and mourning. Viewer di... More

Starting Author's Note
Prolouge: Previously on Tales of Paris
Chapter 1: It Happened
Extra #1: Evangeline Blanchet's Profile
Chapter 2: Police Discovery
Chapter 3: Distanced Resourse
Chapter 4: Tell the Others
Chapter 5: Officially Revealed
Extra #2: Heard from the World
Chapter 6: Called from the World
Chapter 7: Day 2 after Tragedy
Chapter 8: Cold Tears
Chapter 9: Arrivals from New York, Shanghai & Rome
Chapter 10: Day 1 of Mourning
Chapter 11: "More than Enough"
Chapter 12: Day 2 of Mourning
Chapter 14: Day 3 of Mourning
Chapter 15: Lila's Arrival
Chapter 16: Last Day of Mourning
Chapter 17: The Funeral Begins
Chapter 18: Eulogies for Marinette (Part 1)
Chapter 19: Eulogies for Marinette (Part 2)
Chapter 20: Rain of Sadness
Epilouge: The Recovery of Paris Preview
Ending Author's Note

Chapter 13: "I Wish It Never Happened"

2 0 0
By jusjaylague08

While all of this is going on, the Agreste family arrived. Gabriel, Emilie and Adrien have never been seen this so sad in the city, especially the son, who was considered as Marinette's sweetheart.

"Adrien, what bring you here.," Nino asked. He too also arrived.

"Well, I told I won't come here in the first day, so here I am.," Adrien answered.

Meanwhile, the Agreste couple approched the Dupain-Cheng couple.

"We're so sorry about what happened to your daugther, Sabine.," Emilie said.

"Thank you.," Sabine answered. "Besides, your son helped Marinette across everything in her life, and I'm sure Adrien did the same to my daughter.," she sadly added.

"I wish it never happened at all.," Gabriel said. "After all, Marinette is important in your family, just like Adrien is to ours.," he added.

"I can agrre with you, Mr. Agreste.," Tom said.

Meanwhile, Adrien talked with his friends, and it's quite normal talk, and after it's getting noisier in the bakery, Joe went outside for some space. Adrien noticed it, and he followed suit.

"Joe, what's wrong?," Adrien asked.

"Nothing. Nothing.," Joe lied.

Adrien was confused, but he rised an eyebrow for clarification, so Joe told the truth.

"I don't really wanted to say this out loud, but what is the real reason why you did gave me the notebook last night?"

"Well, Marinette's gone and I wanted to tell you that like me, you're her friend who've always by her side. So, I gave that notebook not only for personal consideration, but you also wanted to leave a memory of her.," Adrien answered.

"But why is that relate to Mari?," Joe asked Adrien again.

"Like I said, you also want to leave a memory to her."

"Maybe you're right. It is for her memory, a good memory to say at least.," Joe said.

As both boys returned, everything wasn't messed-up, it was also a great thing inside the bakery.

Hours played and it's still a noisy bakery, since the mourning continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word Count: 335 (Published: 06/17/23)

A/N: No note

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.4K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...
186 4 2
Hello everyone. I'm MiraculouslyGory. Btw, I changed it to MiraculousGory because it sounds better than YaBoyPringles. Plus it shares my two commo...
266K 6.1K 20
Princess of China!AU Meet Marinette Dupain-ChengπŸ‘§ You may know her as LadyBug, The superhero of Paris, but there is something she kept as a secret f...
922 155 42
UPDATE DATES - NEXT UPDATE DATE March 30th - April 30th READ:NO THIS BOOK IS NOT FINISHED! This story is from the characters of Miraculous: tales of...