Time TRAVEL to MAHABHARAT

By DEBBIEdeb786

A girl who is heartless, ruthless , maniac, unsympathetic, fearless, a girl who likes to control is thrown i... More

notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
TEASER *****1
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
New story (do check out)
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

677 27 0
By DEBBIEdeb786

"I love you " She said to the monster living in her heart

He embraced her because he knew she would never escape his grasp - devil
.................................................................
Red was all she could see when that sage cursed him. She saw his face which aroused her instincts to protect him. She wanted to hold him. His face held a vulnerability she has never seen before.

In that moment it was like her entire being was crushed and crumbled. Then she saw him falling in pain. She held herself

No, she couldn't loose it

She told herself this over and over again because if she did. The shards that she hid deep in her heart will set itself free and she couldn't let it out, at least not now when it could hurt him so bad so she kept her composure. But it looked like she overestimated herself, her power unleashed. That power was like a rush of adrenaline in her system. She felt it, that she could destroy everything within her sight without even a flick of her little finger. Her hair turned golden and eyes blue but this time it didn't held beauty but dread.

Air fell heavy around her. Her heart squeezing and suffocating.  He will be okay she kept telling herself but nothing make sense. And so she threatened the sage because she knew if he were to die, she will let the whole world buried with him . This was the extent of her love for him.

Then when she saw him coming back to her. She felt relived because of her intense emotions she passed out.

When Karn woke up he found himself in the hut, he wondered what happened to the curse and then he saw her clinging to his arm as if she was afraid to let go. He stroked her hairs and tried to get up but she woke up with a jerk. She inspected him and released a sigh as she saw him healthy. No words was spoken between the two but the silence spoke more than enough. He understood her worry and anxiety and she understood his relief.

Soon they went out where everyone was gathered. Sensing those two they all gathered. With them was a little boy. She within a second understood who he was and pointed her sword at him. Droplets of blood started oozing out.

Karn was startled when yukta pointed sword at the little boy. He after seeing blood proceeded to shield the child from sword.

Karn : What are you doing?

Arjun: you can't point the sword at the child

Yudhishthir: it's against morals

Yukta didn't even flinch even after hearing those words.

Yukta : who, where, why, when, how

A sweat ran down his temple

Child : I am shivaji sinha. I am son of Adityav Sinha. My father is ruler of magical continent. I sneak out of the castle to have fun. And then he tried to shoot me, I have seen sages cursing everyone. So I decided to do it too. But you-u

He quietly glanced at the scary women and hid behind the gentle uncle

Child: So then I came to my original form which was a child because I want to go on adventure. But you-u

He clutched tightly on gentle man aka karn dhoti.

Karn: my queen please drop the sword

Arjun: I will not let you harm a child

He said this and came to hold yukta wrists. His strength was obviously greater than her because he was a demigod and best archer . He snatched sword from her arm , which caused a cut on the back of her hand.

Yukta although was shocked neither said anything extra nor showed an expression in her eyes but she was furious. He just manhandled her.

Karn was equally shocked, he won't let her hurt a child but she wasn't supposed to get hurt and what was more astonishing was the fact that her blood was red with specks of gold in it. He remembered last time her blood was red, why it's like this now?

Karn : ARJUN, leave her

Arjun didn't let go. He wanted to test her, how dangerous she is for them. He didn't wanted any harm to come towards his family. And the power she possess, the personality she bears, the tyranny she shows with no hesitation but with confidence. He deemed her dangerous. No she was dangerous.

Yukta was quick to catch his thinking. But did he really think he would be standing here safely if she wanted to harm him .

Yukta : Did you really think a child can travel in this dangerous forest. And he snuck out from the kingdom, I didn't see any kingdom on my way here. Where is it, in the sky? Or underground?

Now he was stunned and left her wrist. They were all baffled by her reasoning but indeed it makes sense. Her wrist became red visible to the naked eyes, she was sure it's going to be bruised.

Yukta had no obligation to help pandavs. She could just leave them to fend for their own life. It's just that she didn't want him to be hurt but that doesn't mean she forgive Arjun.

Absolutely not

If today he decided to manhandle her tomorrow he could repeat his actions. If today he planted a seed of doubt in his heart than tomorrow that will only grow.

Yukta knew that child was no simple human being. He has capability to manipulate them into believing his innocence and controlled their behavior by using their principals.

Yukta was now unarmed. So it will be stupid to go against an unknown being. And most of all they all won't let her. So she just went from there without looking back.

Arjun was calling her from behind but not once she turned. Karn was going after her when they heard a laughter

That child was laughing

Yukta stooped in midtrack, no matter what she won't let anyone harm him.

Her beloved

Her karn

But now she didn't need to do anything. They are all not for decoration. And Arjun will be able to handle them as he handled her.

Yes she hold grudges

Child voice was now mature.

Like a man voice

A divine voice

Who lures you

Sweeter than sugar

Like dripping honey which attracted bees

Like flame which attracted a moth to it's demise

So sweet that it's unnatural

Then he changed into a beautiful man. A feminine beauty, not like buff man in dwapar yug. His skin was rosy white giving it a slight tan look . He wasn't buff but had well proportioned and toned body. Pointed nose, eyes with long eyelashes, silky hair and petal like lips. His aura speak divinity.

Yukta blood boiled seeing him. She wasn't angry but her blood was reacting to him. And she didn't want to harm him but wanted to rip him to shreads. She didn't want to touch him but wanted his scent all over her. She didn't wanted to disturb him but wanted to ruin his peaceful world. It wasn't her emotions she knew this. It was this power which was reacting to him.

But why?

Why him of all people?

Now she also don't know who the fuck he is?

Because she hated to be governed by those useless emotions which wasn't her at all. She felt pathetic because yukta rai singh singhania wasn't able to control her emotions  .

To keep herself awake, to keep herself away from drowning in sea of emotions she dug her nails into her already wounded hand. It pains but there was nothing she can't handle.

At the same time her blood started going more golden. Everyone was in trance but karn wasn't. He was afraid for her so his intense emotions kept him away from that man's magic.

But he wasn't able to move. Like everyone he was rooted in his place .

That man slowly went towards yukta .

Man : you really have no sympathy my dear.

He said caressing her cheek. Now everyone trance was broken but they wasn't able to move.

Yukta knew how to handle him. She knew she needed to spike his interest to get answers to her questions.

Yukta : I don't.

Man : don't you wanna ask something

Yes I do

Yukta : No, you are not worth that much for me to remember you.

Man laughed

Man : my worth is very much in your life, in your blood. Look it's finally showing it's true colors. My favorite color. Golden

Yukta close her eyes tightly. That power in surging within her. She can't loose control. Not now when he just recovered and can get hurt.

Yukta : My king close your eyes and count to hundred.

Karn wasn't able to say anything. He looked at her helplessness in his eyes.

Yukta : close your eyes karn

With it he shut his eyes tightly

Yukta created a barrier with her magical powers , so that he will not be able to listen to anything.

When he opened his eyes again. He noticed he wasn't able to move and not only that there was a body of that man lying in front of him with his chest ripped open and his heart was in yukta hand.

He noticed his brothers face filled with fear. Because she was crying while crushing his heart and that man was smiling while seeing his heart being crushed.

He could literally see his soul leaving his body and floating around her, caressing her, and whispering in her ears.

She was a looking like a true defination of devil . Blood was splattered all over her but what's more astonishing was that blood was in deep hue of blue which strangely matches with yuka's eye.

Man: My dear have this. Know the true origin of your power.

He once again caressed her hair which bring his memories back and faded into nothingness.

After that day Yukta woke up after one month. 

Karn regretted closing his eyes. He choose to let her struggle alone. He thought she would be fine after all she is strong and powerful.

That day one month ago.

Pandavs were stunned when yukta asked Karn to close his eyes. They looked as the man hugged her wispering someone's name again and again.

And they saw yukta hugging him back and then she suddenly dug his heart through her bare hand. Doing it wasn't possible for someone like her but maybe because of her power she was able to do that . They saw in horror as she squeezed his heart close to her chest crushing it into pieces.

Her eyes held hell

Agony

Happiness

Pain

Joy

Misery

Laughter

Tears

Everything at once. They never saw her showing a speck of emotion. But now everything was visible on her face. That beautiful angelic face !!

Then they all saw her collapsed.

And that's when

Hopes shattered

And their misery began

Without her everything was quite. Karn and kunti always looked after her but she refused to open her eyes.

Her absence was taking toll on everyone. There wasn't a temple karn hasn't visited with yukta on their way. Among pandavs Arjun condition was worse , the guilt of doubting her and seeing his mother's and brother's condition was worse for him when he knew that he could have prevented it. If he hadn't doubted her then maybe she had better chance to defeat that man. If he hasn't disarmed her then maybe she can have her eyes opened at this moment. Only if he hadn't.

He swore to never doubt her again. He just want her to open her eyes. But there she lays serene as if there wasn't soul in her body. No she has to wake up, at least to scold him or to punish him , she has to wake up.

Maybe Arjun was right

There wasn't soul in her body

She is now alive and is witnessing a tragedy. It wasn't her story. It was story of Sera, the angel who gave her the powers.

She was an innocent beauty always protected by her father God who lives above heaven. She was his most priced possession. One day she wandered in deep forests by mistake and lost her way. Near a waterfall she found him, the divine man , a creation so beautiful that make everyone envy. He was intrigued by the innocent beauty, his name was Dillard. He taught her, he became her friend, companion , lover and teacher.They slept with each other that's when her blood changed into his favorite color golden and his blood changed into her favorite color blue which was color of her eyes.God didn't like the idea of his trophy to be given to anyone else so he made her eat an obedience pill, which caged her emotions. Now her persona was divided into two personalities. Meanwhile he cursed that angel to fall into the depths of darkness. Because he became corrupted ,  he turned into a monster but deep down he knew his love for her but now it wasn't love anymore, it was obsession. Sera days was filled with nothing, her eyes became dull. Once a lively angel was reduced to a doll. A beautiful lifeless doll that was alive but God didn't mind that because he was able to dictate her actions. He was satisfied. But hell broke loose.

It's karma which comes back as it goes. When God tried to rape Sera her golden blood reacted, it spread and crawled to him and made him hypnotic causing him to fall prey to one of the deadly sin known as lust. Now his pure bright aura was tainted. He blamed everything on Sera and tortured her. Luckily she fell from the sky onto the earth. That unknown place was like a maze to her. Then she met him again , Dillard. But she didn't recognise him. His monstrous appearance was unfamiliar to her. But something in her chest tingled . He also didn't recognise Sera but he recognised his obsession for her and she was held capative. He caged her, chained her , broke her legs and arms and blinded her. So that she won't leave him. This broke her but what made her loose herself was when one day he raped her. And that was when her personalities merged and she remembered him. She now didn't know what to feel, she even couldn't hate him  because of her love for him and he was the cause of her this state. He chipped her wings, she begged him to let go. She begged everyone in the world to help her, she wanted to return to die. Although death wasn't possible for someone like her because of her immense untamed and untrained power.For him as long as she lived only with him mattered so he made an alliance with hidimb so that he could protect her from outside world as it was dangerous for an angel like her but he forgot to protect her from him. She was caged for 1500 years. Sera lost her sanity, she now only wanted freedom. Her love for him died but his obsession didn't. When later hidimb was killed something happened which even she didn't expect, he died. But she wasn't able to free herself, he even caged her soul. The only way to escape was to abandon this power and that's when Yukta came into picture. She became inheritor of her blood, destiny, power and fate. When Dillard died, the monster inside him died and he became himself again. When he remembered everything, his heart was like someone ripped it apart. He was so angry that he went to God and locked him in hell for eternity. He destroyed half of the heaven. And when he went to cave, the only thing that welcomed him was traces of abuse he did to Sera, there wasn't even a body or an ash he could cherish. But he sensed her power and when he followed it, he found Yukta. He observed her . He could sense Sera aura from her but her personality was opposite.
Sera was innocent, Yukta was cunning
Sera believed in forgiving, Yukta believed in punishment
Sera was serene, Yukta was chaos
Sera was an angel, Yukta was a devil in angel disguise.

After taking her test using a fake sage. He decided to let her have his powers as well as he wanted to accompany Sera in afterlife. He decided to have death from Sera powers and that's why he made yukta to kill him. Now she has powers of both of them. Her body needed time to adjust the so she collapsed. She then practices control over her power in her subconsciousness.

Yukta wasn't too interested in her life or tragedy. She doesn't have empathy, so expecting sympathy from her was too much to ask. But what caught her attention was that she was now the inheritor of her fate, power, destiny and blood. So her power was like double edged sword as her fate become hers.

Bullshit

Absolutely not

She will kill fate if they tried to do something funny with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.9K 47
~ An Unique Wedding ~ • Book 1 of LIFE OF PANCHALI TRILOGY • Pandavas, the demi-gods, five most powerful warriors in the whole world faced a lot of h...
144K 8K 53
She was a princess, he was a prince, it could have been a simple story but no, life isn't simple and love is not easy and it can never be simple and...
44.9K 2.5K 19
After a major heartbreak which made her too afraid to love again, Aarohi unexpectedly falls into the era of Mahabharata. She alternates between the p...