Campfire Awards 2.0 [COMPLETE]

Af Amethyst_Alveres

Welcome to the second edition of Campfire Awards 2.0! I hope you enjoy this award and remember that the award... Mere

Introduction
Rules
Prizes
Forms
Judging Criteria
Genres
Announcement Chapter
Tag Fest
Tag Fest Winner!
Timeline
Young Adult
Young Adult Results
Fantasy
Fantasy Results
Short Story
Short Story Results
Historical Fiction
Historical Fiction Results
Chicklit
Werewolf
Werewolf Results
Humor
Humor Results
Vampire
Vampire Results

Chicklit Results

55 4 17
Af Amethyst_Alveres

Hello hello!! Before I announce the winners, I would like to let you know that this category will only have 1st to 2nd place winners due to a small amount of participants. I would also like to thank Evergreen_Ebony for taking the time to judge the books!

Participants, if you would like to receive a copy of your scoresheets, please pm me 😊!

Judges, please tell me which book you would like me to read (your own work) ❤️

Winners, pm me if you are interested in getting an interview (it is one of your prizes which is optional).

*1st place*

Book: Stolen Hearts

Author: JSPRomComs

Book cover and title: [10/10]

Blurb: [10/10]

Plot development: [14/15]

Character development: [9/10]

Grammar and punctuation: [5/5]

Overall enjoyment: [19/20]

Total score: [67/70]

Review: A pleasure to read right from the start. The bold protagonist, unique love interest and the humourous vibe will hook readers. However I suggest the author switches up the chapter intros (e.g Chapter 1 and 2 start with an internet stream buffering) and several paragraphs start with the name of the protagonist.

*2nd place*

Book: Perfectly Unexpected

Author: MiniMoxx

Book cover and title: [9/10]

Blurb: [10/10]

Plot development: [14/15]

Character development: [8/10]

Grammar and punctuation: [5/5]

Overall enjoyment: [18/20]

Total score: [64/70]

Review: The author did an excellent job of depicting the story of a realistic woman and her internal conflict with her loyalty to her husband and longing for her former lover and the external conflict of infertility. The narration and grammar are on point and the pacing is good. However, I suggest another font for the title because at first glance the 't' in both words looks like 'i'.

&

Book: A Hunt for His Queen

Author: Eva_Zahan

Book cover and title: [10/10]

Blurb: [9/10]

Plot development: [14/15]

Character development: [8/10]

Grammar and punctuation: [3.5/5]

Overall enjoyment: [19.5/20]

Total score: [64/70]

Review: I will definitely want to keep reading this story. The author incorporated many familiar tropes but built a well fleshed out protagonist and her life around it. Everything about this story is captivating but I highly recommend the author gets it edited for a few oddly used words/grammatical errors (e.g 'vile rose up my throat' instead of 'bile rose up my throat' in chapter 2. Well done and best wishes.

Congratulation to the winners of the Chicklit category!

*Participants sticker*

*Judge sticker*

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
109 31 2
A gift, A myth, And the world's fate depends on it. Life to Kemi Makinde is nothing but one hell of a rollercoaster. Orphaned for as long as she can...
290K 20.5K 152
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...