One Piece Reaction to memorie...

By Azill_Kun231

that man, he did this for his own good?! you've got to be kidding us! Monkey D. Luffy, that boy is somehow a... More

[Start] Where are we?!
[Reaction] Monster trio
[Reaction] Who is he? (My AU)
[Break] memes
[Reaction] Trio Worst Generation
[Side Story+Reaction] Brothers
[Reaction] the Father's sin
[Reaction] Family
⚠️[Reaction] Gear (s)⚠️
[-] Resting
[Memories] Anchor (1)
[Special] Luffy's birthday
[Bonus || Zoro] Eye
[Special 22k] 1015 Spoilers!⚠️
[Promotion] Story: Where not supposed to be are
[Bonus || Shanks] Red Hair's point of view
[Special 45k] Trailer(s) Film RED
[Break] Pics
[A/N] :'D
Requests!
[Reaction] Modern (Celeb) AU

[Reaction] Dark!Luffy

7K 102 18
By Azill_Kun231

OK FIRST, I'M VERY SORRY THAT I FLEW AWAY WITHOUT TELLING. My school become very very busy lately, with me being a student council and then joining Boy Scouts then there's some events at my school, preparing for exams and shit... And I became very tired every time, and I'm sick like a week and not yet healthy by now and that makes my ideas and thoughts became nothing.

———<>———

"wait, where's Shusui?" Zoro ask his older self as he noticed there's no black blade on his hands.

"ah.. Shusui.. tch, it transferred to where it supposed to be I suppose." Roronoa shrug but can't help feeling a bit annoyed with the fact that his sword got taken away, even if he got a new sword in return.

"Just noticed.. and what's that purple sword then?" ask Usopp to the swordsman.

"ah, this?" Roronoa held the handle of it and unsheathed the sword to show the blade of Enma. "Enma. That woman gave it to me as a return for Shusui."

"Enma.. the sword feel different if I may say." Commented Robin.

Roronoa smirk a little while stare at the blade of the great grade sword. "well, I don't really know the history of it, but I do feel it too.. Oi Alex, help me with this." the swordsman call the woman as she silently get closer.

"What?" she ask when she's arrived.

"here. I suppose you know it, right?" Roronoa offer the Enma to her as the woman's eyes widened a second.

"whoa, so this is your new sword? the Enma, or if I'm right was the sword of one of the greatest swordsman in old era, Kozuki Oden." she said, introducing the sword but also making several attentions go to her when the name being said.

"Roronoa, I can't believe you forgot what Hiyori said.. she literally explain how she have Enma, one of her father's sword." Deadpanned Alexa.

"Ugh- I'm not forgot about it! It just, I'm to lazy to explaining.." mutter Roronoa.

"tch, lazy ass.." curse Alexa.

"Did she just mention.. Oden-yoi?" Marco furrowed his eyebrows, hearing his late comrade's name from the unfamiliar woman.

".. no doubt, but I do feel the sword in that swordsman from the future is Oden's." said Whitebeard, eyeing the sword in held of Roronoa.

"Anyway, what's next will we reacted to, Alexa-san?" Ask Nami kindly.

"Just Alexa is okay. And I don't know, but if I'm right, Azill will be leading it for the next. Me and Roronoa just gonna tag along till he can transfer us back." Explain Alexa loud enough so the whole theater hear what she said.

"Okay then.. But do you mind if I ask some questions?" Ask Sengoku to the blond haired woman.

"Oh, sure Fleet Admiral." Alexa smile lazily.

"You're in who's side?" Ask Sengoku seriously with a glare towards the incare woman.

"oh.." Alexa find it surprised funny for him to ask that. "pfft-.. really? Hahaha, that's one thing for you to ask. Well let's just say that I'm in no one side but not neutral." she smile to him with that one smile that don't followed by the eyes.

"Wicked woman isn't she?" Ask Kid smirking while looking at Alexa. Killer stare at him for a second and nod along.

"That's not an answer." Says Sengoku.

"Is it looks like I care? It's an answer for me." Alexa smirk while giving that mocking looks to the fleet admiral.

"Okay, I like this girl." Said Kid suddenly making Killer almost choke on his spit.

"W-what?" Mumble him. That's strange and new to him..

"Well I gotta leave now from this side cuz I want to spend sometimes with the girls~" say Alexa while walking away making Sengoku almost snaps.

"That's very badass, Alexa-san!" Exclaim Nami with a big smile.

"Thanks" answer Alexa with a smile.

"I just noticed, are you already married, Alexa-san?" Ask Robin politely seeing the ring in her finger.

"Drop the politeness, just call me Alexa or Alex. And Bingo Robin. You've got the points." Alexa giggles slightly.

Nami and the others get surprised for a second before asking her who's her husband is.

"Well.. first, his past self is here. Second, he has bright red hair-"

"Shanks?" Ask Nami.

"Huh?" The person called responds.

"Fucking hell! No way I married with that goofy ass old man!" Whisper-shout Alexa to Nami.

"Oh then.." Nami take a look on the theater.. well there just a few people that have red hair.. but there this one, "Eustass 'Captain' Kid?"

"Bingo! Yes you're right, Nami." Smile Alexa. Nami got silence at first before looking at Alexa weirdly and keep back and ford looking at her and Kid.

"wha- how?" ask her.

"what do you mean, how? of course because in the future we love each others, that's all." explain Alexa like that is a normal thing that've been asked by peoples. (it is)

"For you it is." a voice answered her from behind as everyone's attention is now on the voice. "Thanks for helping me here, Lex. You can go back now to y'all party in Wano. Don't forget to take Roronoa with you and remember to always have your eye on him." Azill explain while the blonde just smile and shrug it off.

"Well it's nice meeting you guys here. Considered I didn't meet any of you on your timeline. Let's go, Kenshin!" Alexa bit goodbye and drag Roronoa who complaining about how he can walk by himself.

"Bye Alexa!" The strawhat and other few smile and wave at her as she disappear with Zoro future self.

"alright. What did I left? And where were we?" ask Azill to particularly no one. 

"Well we react to couple of images and things that I should say surprised us." explain Nami that receive thanks from Azill after the explanation.

"Okay then. You guys already know about Uta, and the Gear 5.. So we will go other way from that for now. We will now react to The Dark AU!" that earn a confuses of people. What's it mean by dark?

"what do you mean by Dark AU?" ask Sabo with furrowed eyebrows. He have the feeling that this has to do with Luffy.

"It's not particularly mean the AU is dark, just one person that literally the start of all of you."

"Don't tell me..."

"Luffy?"

The strawhat sigh nervously, having to know this has to do with their captain- like before. But there's this feeling about something bad for Luffy.

"Yes. That's one of the reason why I keep no Luffy for now. Maybe I will bought him, but later." explain Azill. He then mention for everyone to sit tight because the show are going to start.

Request from @Sannnchann || In here, Luffy is 13, and Ace is 16 years old.

"Luffy! Where are you?" a voice that people know as Ace heard in the screen, as it show the Mt. Colubo where a younger Ace is seen looking for Luffy. 

"Come on, Lu! Makino's here!" Ace sigh tiredly after searching for Luffy for awhile. Ace still going, and thinking maybe he should check the midway forest or grey terminal.

The scene change, to the capital of Goa Kingdom. Everyone is walking and doing at their own while a voice in the background heard by the people in theater.

"what, Kid? You got some money or something? Okay here. Gimme that, and you took one apple." it seem a seller of fruits boot is talking to some male, but the voice of his is muted.

the people are wondering, so this is goa kingdom.. Are Luffy finally going to get show?

It change to the street while a pair of sandal is walking kinda happily while a noise of chewing apple heard. It finally show the back of the 12 years old boy who's wearing a straw hat.

"I wonder if Ace searching for me.." while still chewing, the teenager Luffy mutter to himself. He then stop and throw the core of the apple at his left without looking, barely messing the bin. 

'Good shot..' Though Shanks.

Luffy then stop and glance at his left where there's an alley that's a light barely get in there.

With a calm face, Luffy change route and his feet drag him into the alley. His eyes glance left and right before stopping on a locked dark wood door that's been rusted for years.

"111.. 56.. 29." He said those digits and suddenly the door unlocked and open itself.

"Welcome back..." A man said that as Luffy get over the door and into a room that looks like a bar.

'What is he doing there?' Ask Dragon knowing where is that despite it's the other universe.

Luffy walk over on the batch and taking a seat while ordering a drink. The bartender gave his orange juice while Luffy boredly taking on his surrounding.

"How things going on the New World?" ask him to the bartender who keep his head low at his presence.

"It's been good. Your spies have gotten the trusts of Yonkos I presume." inform him.

"Including Shanks'?" ask Luffy.

"Yes, I believe so, Master."

'W-what?'

"He have spies on the four Yonkos?" ask a surprised marine.

'Interesting.. fufufu..'

"Oh and.. You've got what I need?"

"Yes. Here is what you've ordered" the bartender took out a small box where he open it and show it to Luffy. Luffy eyes full of interest as he eyes the thing. The thing revealed to be a gun.

"what is he gonna do with that gun..?" muttered Ace, feeling something bad will happen in the screen.

"what a beauty.." mumbled Luffy as he took the gun and rest it on his hand. Trying to feel the firm handle of the thing. He took one of the bullet that rest in the box and inspect it.

with his smooth movement, one bullet has been placed inside the gun. Luffy inspect it on his hand, his index finger resting on the trigger, ready to pull anytime.

"It's good at the outside.. now let's look on the inside, shall we?" he ask, glancing at the motionless bartender as his hand lift up and find it target on someone who's trying to have fun with a woman.

without hesitation, Luffy pulls the trigger, flying one bullet through the man's skull. making a gruesome scene as the head explode just by one tiny thing.

the woman on the scream yells in fear as well several people in the room- mainly children and the scaredy mankind. 

"t-that.. that's not Luffy!" yell Ace with fear. Luffy he knows will never murder a man without hesitation even if the man's a criminal.

"Ace- remember.. this is another universe." spoke Sabo lowly. His face showing how he feels disgusted by the gruesome scene.

"ugh- some warning next time." state Sanji with a disgusted looks too.

everyone have a fear or disgusted looks on their faces, while some have a shocked and mixed feelings on their face seeing the scenes.

"woah.. well that worked out. Good job getting this one to me. It can go past logia's bodies right?" Luffy asked, not even look bothered and not sparing another glance on the scene.

"Yes. As I've been told." said the bartender.

"You do good. Keep up." Luffy stand up and pass a pouch full of berrys to the bartender.

Luffy began walking away, jumping on the man headless corpse. "Oh and clean that up, will ya?" he pointed out before walking out the secret bar.

as the screen goes dark, everyone is still quiet. the scenes is over yet they can't get it from their head.

"huh.. that is- interesting to say the least. I thought it will be more gruesome." mumbled Azill. He looks at the people and decide maybe they need a break before continuing to next request.

"well why don't y'all have a break? No pictures or scenes, just a break." they agreed on that as Azill let them do whatever they want.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello there. As I said, I'm doing the requests for now. but no promising it will came out fast. Got keep up to school again.. second semester have been very rough I would say- and me being sick and absent through most days have been not helping. I need to study myself then. At least my Math's good :")

-Az

total words: 1992 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 28.7K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
157K 17.2K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
122K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...