Substitute Groom | Taekook

By 1992sluv

[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook as... More

Author's Note ✍
Characters Info.
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 07

3.3K 155 31
By 1992sluv

REMINDER: Do NOT mix up fanfic world and reality. This is just a work of fiction‼️

----

It's the third day of Taekook's honeymoon vacation in the Maldives and so as for Yoonmin too.

Jimin couldn't bear the fact that it's their last day here and they're going back tomorrow. He was fuming with anger. He only took 3 days leave for their trip...but now he regrets taking such a small leave. On top of that, Yoongi is replying to him in a cold manner after last night's incidents.

"We need to leave in 1 hour... so are you done packing?" Yoongi asked.

"Huh, what?"

"I told you to pack but you aren't even listening to me. If you wanna stay here then you can. I'm going back as I've a lot of work to do."

"Wait-what? We are going back tomorrow hyung not today!! Plus we didn't even do anything special in the last two days." Jimin whined.

"Special? What more special things do you want to do Jimin? You saw what happened yesterday right? Then what more do you want? Yes, We didn't do anything. Niether we went outside to enjoy and nor we spend some quality time together at our room that's all bcz of you. You disappeared somewhere on the second day even when I suggested to spend time together. And then the media got involved in our vacation. A lot of things happened yesterday. I don't want to experience any of that today so I'm going back.

"Ik it's my fault. I'm sorry Yoongi hyung. Let's enjoy today to the fullest. I'll cancel our flight and will talk to my managerto give us few more days off."

"No, Jimin. I'm done with your tactics. You haven't even told me anything about Jungkook being here. I don't understand what's your problem if he's here?! Just leave him alone!!"

Jimin kept quiet after hearing whatever Yoongi said which made him more frustrated.

"You know what, I'm going to the airport. Now it's upto you if you wanna go back or stay here. I'm not gonna force you." Saying this, Yoongi left the resort with his bodyguard.

________

Jungkook woke up early and as usual he was doing some paperwork. Taehyung noticed it but didn't dare to say anything. He kept staring at the older instead of asking him if he had his breakfast or not.

"Do I have something on my face?" Jungkook asked, startling Taehyung.

"Ah...no."

"Then why are you staring? It's distracting me."

"Well, sorry. I just wanted to ask if you had breakfast or not."

"I did and your breakfast is served on the table, so go and eat."

Taehyung hummed as a response. He also wanted to ask if Jungkook carried him to his room cuz he woke up in his bed. As far as he remember, he was sitting near the balcony. But he didn't ask. He couldn't, not after remembering how Jungkook lashed out at him yesterday.

"How's your hand now? Is the wound healed?"

"Yeah I'm fine now. What about you?"

"I'm fine as well. You're more hurt than me so I should be the one worrying about you the most."

"Oh–no need to worry about me btw."

"Why not? Didn't you fought those guys bcz they were eye-f*cking your husband? You said it's your right, so in that case it's my right to worry about my husband."

"What? Is this really Jungkook hyung talking? What has gotten into him?" Taehyung thought as he looked at Jungkook.

"What? Are you gonna keep staring at me instead of saying something, Taehyung?"

"You aren't angry? Wait are you even Jungkook or someone else pretending to be Jungkook?"

Hearing this, Jungkook shut off his laptop and looked at Taehyung. He was going to answer but suddenly Taehyung's phone ringed. Before Jungkook could say anything, Taehyung got up, excused himself and went to the balcony to answer the call.

Jungkook sighed and decided to take a shower. Plus, he wanted to clear his mind. Seeing Taehyung in the morning reminded him yesterday's events. He wanted to apologize to Taehyung from the bottom of his heart. He still might be angry even though they shared a small talk. He sighed, turning off the shower and stepped out.

After stepping out of the bathroom, he got fully dressed and went outside only to see Taehyung talking to someone on the video call.

"Yeah mom...I booked the tickets because we have decided we are coming back today....yes yes I get it." Taehyung chuckled as the person on the other side said something.

He walked towards him and saw it was Mrs. Kim on the video call.

"Hello, mom." Jungkook's voice surprised Taehyung.

"Hi, Jungkookie....how are you doing?"

"I'm doing fine mom. How are you guys doing?" Jungkook asked while sitting down as Taehyung passed the phone to him.

As Taehyung went away for some business, Jungkook got more comfortable in talking with his mother-in-law. Mrs. Kim knew nothing has progressed between these two and right now she doesn't wanna force Jungkook at all because she knows these two will make up when the right time comes.

The mother and son-in-law duo talked a lot. It's been nearly three hours that they have been talking and Taehyung was no where to be seen...probably again strolling around.

Jungkook said his last bye to Mrs. Kim and cut the call before getting the news that they're going back today. He called for Taehyung to return his phone but Taehyung was nowhere to be seen near their resort.

"He probably might have went outside...I gotta talk to him about returning to Seoul today." Jungkook thought and decided to go out as well.

Jungkook was was roaming here and there as he wasn't that much familiar with this place. Suddenly, eyes fell onto an accessory shop. He stood there and scanned each and every accessory.

"Jimin used to buy a lot of accessories like these..." Jungkook murmured while being lost in his thoughts.

"What are you doing here?"

Suddenly Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts after hearing the voice and looked towards the person that was standing right infront of him.

"T-Taehyung?"

"Yeah...I was checking more of this place and suddenly I came across you. I saw you standing here and looking at an accessory shop. You wanna buy something?"

"Ah well...no...it's just...looking at these accessories brought back some memories. That's it. Anyways, I'm here to give back your phone." Jungkook handed the phone to Taehyung while thinking if the younger heard anything that he said.

"Anyways hyung, if you're done then let's go back."

"What's with his tone? Is he upset just because I mentioned Jimin or is it because of yesterday? He's kind of ignoring me...but everything seemed kinda fine this morning." Jungkook thought as he followed Taehyung to their resort.

As soon as they came back, Taehyung told Jungkook to go back to their resort and pack his luggages as they are going back today.

"Hyung, I forgot to tell you that we're going back today. Our flight is in few hours so hurry up. I'll be back after talking to the manager. Also, I've packed my luggages beforehand, just informing you incase you think I haven't packed anything." Taehyung said and immediately left, leaving a dumbfounded Jungkook behind. "Huh? Leaving today? Right now?"

After a while, Taehyung came back and saw Jungkook is standing, with his arms crossed.

"Uh-oh, seems like he's in a foul mood again." Taehyung thought.

"Hey, brat you should have told me we are going back today!"

"I told you....I forgot–Wait, what did you call me?"

"Brat."

"What? Why-"

"Because that's what you are!!"

"What did you say?!"

"Do I need to repeat, brat?"

"Hyung, stop calling me that or else–"

"Or else what?"

Taehyung about to say something but got interrupted by the honk of the car.

"Well, you said our flight is in few hours right? So let's get going. Our car is here as well." Jungkook took his luggages out and asked the driver to help him before getting into the passenger seat, following Taehyung.

______

"I fucking knew it!! Jungkook and Taehyung are here...on a fucking honeymoon trip!!! This wasn't supposed to happen!!" Jimin growled in anger as he punched the wall.

"What wasn't supposed to happen?" A voice startled Jimin.

"Y-Yoongi hyung? How and why are you here?"

"Um...I was kinda worried about you...so I came back..." Yoongi trailed off as he saw blood dripping from Jimin's hands. "What the hell Jimin? Your fist is bleeding!! Wait a min, sit here. I'll be back."

"What? I'm fine hyung-"

After a while Yoongi back came, bringing a clean towel with himself.

"Yoongi, I heard you were on a phone call with someone...don't tell me you seriously called a doctor?!"

"I did. Don't question me anymore. Take rest. The doctor will arrive soon. Oh god...what would have happened if I didn't came back? Who would have stopped you?!" Yoongi sighed as he walked around their shared bedroom.

Meanwhile, Jimin just stared at the ceiling while carefully paying attention to Yoongi's words. Yoongi just came back for him? He cancelled his flight. He even called the doctor.

The doctor arrived soon and applied the medicines and bandage on Jimin's hand. He was advised not to work from this hand as it was badly injured.

After the doctor told Yoongi when and which medicines to apply, they left from Jimin's room. Yoongi advised Jimin to sleep while he guides the doctor to the main door.
The rapper then plopped down on the couch. Everything is so messed up. They barely spent any quality time....and now it's final that they have to go back tomorrow as Jimin only took 3 days leave. On the top of that Jimin injured his hand by punching the wall. And if he's that much angry over something then it's clear something big might have happened. Maybe it's related to Jungkook but it's not like Jimin will tell him so he decided not to ask him about it. He sighed, slowly opening the bedroom door and saw Jimin's sleeping soundly.

Without making any noise, Yoongi again went to the living room and slept on the couch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 7.2K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
46K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
93.1K 4.1K 42
[NOT PROOFREAD] Taehyung, a very rich young gentleman falls in love with Jeon Jungkook at the very first day of the college. He vows to marry him and...
185K 8.4K 53
Kim taehyung and kim jungkook got married when jungkook was only 20 and taehyung was 29.. the couple was really so in love and taehyung didnt leave a...