Substitute Groom | Taekook

By 1992sluv

[REWRITING‼️] "I was supposed to be a Park after getting married, so how did I become a Kim?!" - Jungkook as... More

Author's Note ✍
Characters Info.
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 06

3.5K 166 25
By 1992sluv

It was both Taekook's and Yoonmin's second day in Maldives. Yoonmin's relationship was still stable but in case of Taekook, it seems like Jungkook would take eternity to talk to Taehyung...after they had dinner together the last night. Well, Taehyung also didn't initiate any talks rather than asking if the older wants to buy anything or if he wants to go out today only to receive a 'no' from Jungkook as a response.

Soon after that convo, Jungkook went to his room and started doing some work on his laptop meanwhile Taehyung just went outside again. Good thing that he's on a vacation otherwise he had to bring his books here and study.

After a few hours of strolling around, Taehyung came back and saw Jungkook working on his laptop.

"Come to think of it, hyung hasn't even explored the place, when he was the one who insisted on coming here...that too on a honeymoon." Taehyung mumbled and sighed. He went towards Jungkook's room and knocked on the door. "Hey...you're still working?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Wanna go out?"

"No, I can't. I'm currently loaded with these paperworks."

"I can see that. But you can atleast take a break now. You're the one who insisted on coming here right? It would be a waste if you don't check out few places."

"I only came here for uncle and mom. I don't want them to feel bad, that's it."

"You only care about my family members...but what about me? I'm your husband...." Taehyung trailed off as he saw Jungkook staring at him. He then gulped in fear when he saw Jungkook shut his laptop and got up.

"Come to think of it, mom said in order to make a marriage work I have to get to know my partner better, be friends with him. So, I gotta take the initiative to spend time with Taehyung. Maybe, I'll move on from Jimin this time." Jungkook thought as he continued staring at Taehyung.

"Hey.....do you wanna go?"

"Fine. Let's go."

"Huh?"

"What? I said let's go. I need some fresh air too so wait outside. I'll be out in a while.

"Oh..okay." Taehyung said and went outside. He chuckled, "Damn, that was quick. I thought he will lash out at me or something."

"Well, if you're done smiling then let's go?"

"Damn, you're fast."

"Yeah. Anyways, let's hurry up, I gotta come back soon and finish all the paperwork. Also, where's our tourist guide?"

"I'll guide you today. I've already explored the places with our guide that I literally remember everything."

"Are you sure, Taehyung? You remember the places?"

"Of course. Besides, you said you will only check out few places, right?"

"Yeah...still–"

"So let's go!!"

Thus, Taehyung and Jungkook went out together for the first time after arriving here. Taehyung was guiding Jungkook since Taehyung has already explored few place with his tourist guide. Jungkook was impressed by how Taehyung was guiding him while remembering the places that he explored.

After few hours of strolling around, Taehyung and Jungkook went to a restaurant. Soon the waiter arrived and handed them the menu.

"Did you enjoy these few hours?"

"Yeah, I did. You were a good tourist guide."

"See, I told ya."

Jungkook's lips curved up into a smile after hearing the younger but Taehyung didn't seem to notice that as Jungkook was looking at the menu card.

"So, What do you wanna eat, Taehyung?"

"You choose hyung. I'll eat whatever you want." Taehyung said as he flashed his boxy smile. He was too happy that everything went well. Nothing went wrong. They didn't argue or anything. They had fun. Most importantly, Jungkook had fun so he's way too much glad about that.

Soon the waiter came and took their orders. Their food arrived quickly as well. Both Jungkook and Taehyung were speaking with each other comfortably. They were having fun. It might be one of the best day of their lives after getting married. They were so into their convo that they didn't notice they had already finished their food neither did they notice it was getting too late.

"Hyung, I think we should head to our resort now."

"Yeah, just wait outside, I'll be back after doing the payment."

"No hyung you don't have to–"

"I said just wait outside. I'll be back."

Taehyung couldn't say anything further cuz who knows when Jungkook will snap out so he decided to wait outside.

After a while, Jungkook stepped outside and gestured Taehyung that it's their cue to leave.

As they were walking, Taehyung saw a group of people consisting of both guys and girls were both checking out Jungkook.

"Damn, he's so buff...."

"I wonder what he will be like on top of me..."

"I want him to f*ck me so bad..."

"I like the other guy as well, he's freaking handsome."

Taehyung heard them talk about him too but they weren't that inappropriate like they were talking about Jungkook. Jungkook gained most of the boys' attention as he walked ahead of Taehyung. Suddenly, he launched at one of the guys and soon started punching guys, one by one. It happened in a snap that Jungkook couldn't process all of this. Taehyung was nearly in the verge of killing someone if Jungkook didn't stop him.

"Hey Taehyung, stop!! What the f*ck do you think you're doing?! You're gonna kill them or what?! Come with me." Jungkook used his all strength to stop Taehyung and he succeeded. He dragged Taehyung with him, back to their resort.

As soon as the fight stopped, one of the guys dared to yell, "So the famous Jeon Jungkook is running away with his husband? What a coward!! With that body, I thought you would beat us to death."

Jungkook was holding back all this moment but after hearing those words he lost all his patience and thus he launched his punch at that guy too and everyone knows that Jungkook's one punch can make a person lose their senses.

Now it was Taehyung's turn to stop Jungkook cuz he was too sure that Jungkook was gonna kill that guy.

––––

"Hyung, you're hurt...you should treat yourself–"

"Why don't you treat yourself first?! You started the fight first!!" Jungkook snapped.

"I did what was right. I know I choose violence and it's wrong. But what's more wrong is they were literally eye fucking you!! How can you expect me to be calm...you're my husband after all!! Those bastards needs to be punished!!

"That's still my problem Taehyung. I can stand up for myself and you saw that right? I fought too, which certainly wasn't there in my today's plan. And I didn't wanted to draw any attention so I ignored them cuz I know at some point, they will stop but look what you did!! You started the fight Taehyung!! And then one of them recognized me and started saying shit about me and you know that I lose my temper easily!! Look, we two are high profile beings and this fight can cost us a lot, Taehyung!! Do you get it? If the media finds out then they'll make headlines about this. You and I definitely wouldn't want our families to get involved."

"Hyung, I understand but–"

"Plus shut it!! Everything was going fine today." Jungkook sighed, "Look Taehyung, I definitely did have fun today. Thanks to you, but in the end the day got ruined somehow. But from now on, you don't have to meddle in my business. Also, I don't wanna lose my temper easily...especially on you so just stay away from me. I think it's better for both of us."

"But it's not our fault hyung!! Why should we blame ourselves?!"

"Shut up and let me treat you. You're more wounded than me." Jungkook huffed and continued doing his work.

"Everything was going well. Why does something bad happens whenever we try to get on good terms? What have I done to deserve Jungkook hyung's wrath? Why is this happening to me?! Why is it so hard to understand his feelings??" Taehyung was lost in his thoughts while Jungkook was treating his wounds.

______________

"Hi, babe...good to see you're back." Yoongi welcomed Jimin and proceeded to kiss him but Jimin dodged it.

"Yeah, I'm back. And I'm all sweaty...so don't kiss me now." Jimin replied making Yoongi frown.

"What are you upto? Jimin you're very sus." Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance upon hearing Yoongi's comment.

He literally went outside to look around the place and enjoy his time alone but he couldn't cuz he saw the unexpected. I.e., Seeing Taehyung and Jungkook together in Maldives. What more is shocking that both Jungkook and Taehyung got into a fight with some local guys. Now what if he accidentally comes face to face with both of them? He is both frustrated and scared. On top of that, Yoongi is bombarding him with questions and doubting him.

Jimin sighs, "When are you gonna stop doubting me?"

"When you're gonna fully tell me about you...and let me meet your family. You've already met my family."

You must be wondering why Yoongi is doubting Jimin and asking him to let him family. Jimin didn't let Yoongi meet his family yet even after they got in a serious relationship. He just showed his parents' photos to Yoongi and nothing else and that's the reason Yoongi didn't recognise Taehyung as Jimin's cousin. He knows Taehyung's name but he doesn't know how Taehyung looked like bcz Jimin didn't showed his other relatives' photos to him. But Yoongi did knew Jungkook. He saw Jungkook a lot of times, on both T.V and social media.

So, Jimin doesn't want Yoongi to meet Jungkook (since he's here) at any cost otherwise he will get to know that boy is none other than Taehyung.

"I'll let you meet my family when the right time comes." Jimin said and went to shower to avoid Yoongi's questions.

And Yoongi could do nothing but sigh at his boyfriend's behaviour.

____________

Jungkook was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, regretting lashing out at Taehyung earlier when he clearly had the right. He didn't even complete his remaining paperwork. He wondered what's Taehyung doing right now. His thoughts were disrupted by a phone call. He picked up the phone and saw the called ID was of Jin.

"Hey Kooks, how are you doing?"

"Hi hyung...yeah I'm doing alright..."

"Okay, that's a relief. Anyways, where's Tae? Is he okay? He isn't picking up our calls."

"Taehyung is not picking up your calls? I'll talk to him-"

"No, it's alright. You don't have to cuz I know something is wrong, Kook. And I know you're lying. I'm your big brother as well as your friend, so won't you share your problems with me? Tell me if everything is ok or not?"

"No hyung....nothing is ok and it's all because of me." Jungkook said as he sighed.

Jin comforted Jungkook from the other side and told him not to take the blame on himself as he knows Jungkook's hurt from the past events. Later, he asked the younger to explain whatever happened which Jungkook did.

"Jungkook, listen to me ok? See, I can totally understand your feelings. It's been just a few weeks that Tae and you got married. Ofc it's not easy to forget your past love, the love whom you decided to give everything. Now, that love betrayed you. He moved on and you should too. Atleast, you can try being friends with Tae. You can take your time. You were always so strong and you still are so don't let yourself fall weak just bcz of your past. Also, you gotta control your anger. Plus you said you treated Tae's wounds even though you were angry right? You didn't left Taehyung on his own so in that case I can say there's some progress."

"Progess...really? He was hurt so I just did what a person should do when someone is in pain." Jungkook thought while he listened to Jin's advice.

"Hey Kooks, do you get what I'm saying? You gotta give it your best!! I'm sure Tae's giving his best too."

"Yeah hyung, I get it. I'll try my best."

"Good. Forget about that asshole. I doubt he was even loyal to you. He must have cheated on you or something. Shame on him!!"

Jungkook could sense Jin gritting his teeth in anger but he himself is shocked at this news.

"What? Must have cheated on me?"

"I'm sorry Kook...idk but it might be true or not bcz I just opened the news channel and saw the headlines saying Jimin is on a trip to Maldives with his rumoured boyfriend, Min Yoongi. You know the rapper, Agust D."

"Agust D?! Taehyung did met him yesterday and also took his autograph." Jungkook thought for a moment.

"Hello, Jungkook?! Are you there?"

"Ah, yes hyung. What were you saying?"

"Just be careful. You might run into Jimin since he's there. Also, try talking to Taehyung about this matter."

"I will...bye hyung." Jungkook cut the call and and stepped out of his room only to find Taehyung sitting near the balcony. He was hesitating to speak to Taehyung but still he silently went towards the younger and sat beside him.

"Hey Taehyung....I'm sorry for earlier." He said but frowned when he got no response. He turned his head sideways and saw Taehyung's asleep.

Without waking him up, Jungkook carefully picked up the younger in his arms and carried him to his room.

_______

"What the fuck?! I need to deal with these reporters soon." Jimin spat as soon as he opened the T.V.

"Why are you shouting?!"

"Yoongi, see the headlines. It says Park Jimin might be here in The Maldives with his rumoured boyfriend, Min Yoongi. Oh my goodness." Jimin sighed in frustration.

"Hmm...I see. Paparazzi is everywhere." Yoongi commented.

"Then why didn't they showed your face...why only mine?"

"Jimin, I did covered my face while going out so ig that's why they couldn't recognise me. You roamed freely today...and I think they aren't sure if you're here alone or if you're here with me since the headlines says might be."

"It's f*cking not about that. There's more celebs here!! Jungkook's here too so why didn't they showed his name–" Jimin stated in anger and started throwing stuffs here and there but stopped as he realised his mistake. In the heat of the moment, he took Jungkook's name.

"What?!"

"Uh..well, Yoongi...."

"How are you so confident that Jungkook's here?!" Yoongi asked, clenching his fist in anger.

"I...um...it was slip of tongue...Yoongi, I swear I don't know anything."

"People only tend to speak the truth when they are angry or something right?"

Jimin looked away after hearing Yoongi's words. His throat went dry. He doesn't know how to reply to his boyfriend's questions.

"I really have some work so I'm going out. I have a lot of questions to ask you...so I'll deal with you later."

"Wait, you can't go outside babe. The paparazzi might be here and if you go outside with a bodyguard then-"

"I can handle the situation much better than you. You can watch T.V and keep throwing tantrums here." Yoongi left with his guide whereas Jimin gulped at Yoongi's words.

"Fuck I should have controlled myself. I'm so doomed today. Oh God, why did I take Jungkook's name." Jimin plopped down on the bed, while finding excuses to tell his boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 11.6K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...
129K 7.2K 34
Jimin watched love of his life holds hands with his sister and shares passionate kisses. Well , adopted sister to be exact but eversince she came to...
368K 17.3K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
403K 14.7K 54
A college love story where Jungkook falls in love with new student Kim Taehyung, but taehyung didn't like Jungkook in first place, as their initial m...