(Dragonball Z)||Dragon Soul||...

By BluePaint6

Join Our Friends all grown up and ready to beat some aliens and new turn of events!!! New Foes! New Friends... More

!!!SPOILERS!!!
New Beginnings. New Enemies.
There's Another!
What are you Saiyan?
Redemption
Fighters alike!
THE DAY HAS COME!
This place 'bout to blow!
Guess who's back? Back again.
UNITED! DEFEAT PRINCE VEGETA!
Regroup!
Everything to Plan! NOT!
Danger!
Retrievers of the Dragon Balls! THE GINYU FORCE!
Our Trinity has arrived!
Saiyan Legacy!
The Old Switcheroo
A"Saiyan"bly
Frieza Transforms!!! Vegeta Dies!!
The Saiyan Trinity VS Frieza
DIE FRIEZA! BY THE SSJ!!!
Back To Home World
They Lived
Not Cool
Too Hot
The Arrival
Goku's Return!
The Future came to them
Soldiers of the Wasteland
Android Invasion
Android Uprise
Butterfly affect!
Enemies Onward
Short time of Prosperity
An Appearance of a New Kami!
Cell Games Commence!
Let it all out, Gohan!
Heads up Cha La!
And so the years have passed..
Goku's what?!?
Fly high!
Day of the Tournament!! Goku's back!!!
Tricks are for kids!
What are they?!

Recuperating

93 2 1
By BluePaint6

"Cell's power is unnatural. Frankly, no one can beat him." Piccolo grunted. "Of course that's just my opinion."

"We were barely able to hold him off." Tienshinhan clenched his fists.

"You did all you could, hon." 🟦Lunch pat his back.

"Yeah, Dad! Gohan told me how you held that monster back!! You were so cool!!"

Tienshinhan smiled a bit. 'I should bring Chiaotzu up here with us, too.'

"I've said this to No. 17. 'There's always a bigger fish.'. We'll find a way." Li said as she chewed and swallowed a senzu bean. She held Celes in her arms as she snoozed.

"Hey!!! Vegeta and Trunks just came out!!" Popo called out franticly.

"Really?" Goku perked up.
-----
"It's about damn time." Tulece chuckled as he messed with Trunks hair as a greeting.

"Sorry to have kept you guys waiting." Trunks laughed as he nudged Tulece's head back in a playful matter.

"So, I take it you both broke the Super Saiyan barrier?" Turles rose a brow.

"Dad broke the Super Saiyan barrier in the first two months, but he still wasn't satisfied with his power, and kept going-"

"Trunks, that's enough!"

"So it worked, Vegeta?" Goku quirked up a smile.

"Who knows? But it would be pointless for you all to train inside. Because I'm going to destroy the Androids!"

"That Androids maybe, but Cell? Who are you kidding?" Turles smirked as he watched Vegeta scowl right up at him.

"HEY!!! IS EVERYONE HERE?!!"

"That sounds like Bulma!" Gohan and the others walked outside and greeted Bulma.

"There you all are! Krillin told me you all would be up here." Bulma instantly ran to Trunks when she saw him. "Is that Trunks? I barely recognize him! Is his hair a wig? Did he get taller?" She tugged on his hair.

"There's a room of spirit and time here where you can spend a whole year there in a day here. Dad and I were training in there."

"But Vegeta's hair didn't grow out." Bulma looked behind Trunks and right at Vegeta.

"Pure-blooded Saiyans have thankfully been sparred with the grotesquery of hair growth."

"Is this true, Turles?" Li blinked in surprise as she tugged on her own hair. "But I had short hair for years and only grew it when Guru unlocked my Saiyan heritage."

"Saiyans keep their hair shape since the day we are born. Your Saiyan blood was sealed. You had naturally long hair. That's why your hair suddenly grew to it's original length." Turles pet Celes's head and played with her hair. "That's also why Celes popped right out of you with her hair already this long."

Tulece tugged on his own hair and smacked himself. "How did I never notice?"

"Why are we talking about hair? Bulma, why did you come here?!"

"Oh yeah! Those battle suits I made before that boost your defenses I made one for everybody and brought them over." Bulma reached into her pocket and threw the capsule down. "Oh! And I custom made your's Turles. You should be thankful."

"Heh. I suppose I should." Turles chuckled. "Thanks, Bloomers."

"Will anything make you say my name right?!?!"
-----
"I didn't think this armour would feel comfortable." She paused looking down at herself. "It looks just like Turles's when he first came to Earth."

Turles literally fell. Bulma smirked, she knew she'd get a reaction like that from him.

"Dad?" Celes grew worried. She ran towards him and shook him.

"Thank you, Bulma..."

Bulma laughed to herself feeling accomplished. She finally had heard him say her name right as she carried infant Trunks in her arms.

"You look great, Mom." Tulece gave her a thumbs up.

"Thank you." She ruffled his hair. "And look at you! You look just like your father! How adorable."

"I want to look like Dad, too!!" Celes huffed.

"Maybe after this, Celes." Bulma smiled as she pat her head.

"Dad, aren't you gonna wear those alien armour, too?" Trey tapped on Tienshinhan.

"No. I refuse to wear something like Vegeta" Tienshinhan frowned.

"Good. I would've shot you to death if ya did." 🟨Lunch grinned.

Vegeta smirked as he looked at the "Earthling" Saiyans. "I must say Kakarot and Lettice. Those armour do suit you."

"Thanks."

"Heh. Too bad you won't get to use them."

"Because you'll beat Cell, right?" Goku quirked up a smile. "Well, I wouldn't complain."

"Neither will I. I just know Vegeta will fuck this up anyway." Turles said as a matter of factly. "Li. We better get back to the Hospital and get those DNA tests."

"That's true!" Li grabbed Celes and gave her to Tulece. "Take care of your older sister while your Dad and I get those DNA analysis."

"You want to get there now? I can help." Goku let them out their hands on his shoulders. "To Li Hospital we go!"
----
"That was rather quick." Li rushed to the laboratory and testing room. "We need to get these tests quick. Hopefully I can create a serum that can dissolve our DNA that's inside of Cell."

"Young Li? Oh! And Mr. Turles? You're here? Welcome back."

"Greetings, Nurse Irene." Turles nodded his head to her.

"Young Li, what is going on out there? What is that strange creature that's been killing innocent people?"

"Nurse Irene, it's a bioengineered Monster created by that Red Ribbon Army scum Gero."

"Bioengineering? We might have someone here that specializes in that department."

"Really? Please call them right away."

"Of course."

Once Nurse Irene had walked out of the laboratory Turles looked around impressed with the set up.

"I didn't think a place of healing would hold a laboratory."

"I've updated the place a few. Adding a laboratory is necessary. Creating special medicines for specific sicknesses. We have some scientists here, but they're not available..."

"Because the creature had scared them. They wanted to get back with their families." Nurse Irene walked in with a a man. "This is my grandson. He's one of the scientists here."

"I didn't know you had a grandson."

"My name is Miller, Doctor Li." He extended his hand for her to shake. She obligated and shook his hand. Miller was a bit confused to see Li and Turles wear Saiyan armour, but he didn't question it.

"Alright, Miller. Are you going to test the blood or not?" Turles grew annoyed by him. "My wife and I have our kids waiting for us."

Nurse Irene chuckled a bit. 'The poor man is jealous.'

"Wife?" Li blushed hard. She and Turles never had the chance to marry because of all the fighting and enemies popping up. To hear him call her his wife really made her feel weak to her knees.

"Of course, Mr...?"

"Turles."

"I can do just that." Miller grabbed the vile Li had and inspected it. "This is... I've never seen DNA like this before. It's not only really thick, but it has a different pigment."

"It's a prototype of Gero's inhuman experiment."

"Dr. Gero? Incredible. May I examine this further than I need to?"

"It would benefit us."

"Alright. We'll call you up when I find anything in it."

"Thank you, Miller. And thank you, too, Nurse Irene."

"Of course, dear."

Li and Turles both nodded as they walked out the laboratory and looked a head in thought.

"Li. You're making it very hard to resist you in that armour." Turles smirked as he cornered her.

"T-Turles!"

"I know you love this, Li~ You like to be provoked when I tease you." He leaned down and-

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I ain't getting into detail~
-----
"Bulma, what have you found about the Androids so far?"

"A lot actually. I might also have to point out that I have found a way to have them destroyed with just a push of a button."

"That's great! Where would the device be?"

"I handed it to Krillin."

"That was abad move on your part." Lunch said as she cleaned her pistol. "You have an important gadget to short stump. He'll loose it or have it destroyed."

"Have faith in Krillin, Lunch." Bulma said worried if Lunch might be right as she held Trunks. "I've spent 20 hours on it, so he better use it!!"

"Vegeta started his assault on Cell." Piccolo announced.

"Vegeta's and Cell's ki.... They're inconceivable!!"

"Vegeta is a mean man, but he's stupidly strong." Trey did not like Vegeta, but he admitted he admires Vegeta's strength.

"He better show us what more Super Saiyan is to us...." Piccolo focused his attention to their battle power as Well and Vegeta fight.

While all that is happening Gohan and Goku stepped into the Time chamber and we're ready to start their own training.
-----
"I don't believe it. Vegeta might just win." Turles and Li flew out of the hospital rushing towards where Trunks and Vegeta are.

Turles takes as he fixed his hair and armour. "But he'll let Cell absorb that last Android."

"Turles! We can't fight just yet! Cell is still more powerful than us. We need to train before we fight him."

"Tsk! Fine." Turles stopped and flew towards Kami's place. "Let's go back to the others and wait for our turn to get in the time chamber."

"You go on a head. I'm going to bring Chichi and Uncle Ox-King to safety."

"Alright then."

They both nodded and flew towards their separate ways.
-----
"WE'RE NOT BRING YOUR ENTIRE KITCHEN!!!"

"YES WE ARE!!! MY HUSBAND AND BABY ARE GOING TO BE HUNGRY IN THAT PLACE YOU TOLD ME ABOUT!!"

"Girls!! Don't fight....!" Ox-King did not want to get in the way of their verbal fighting.

They both headbutt and glare at each other. "YES/NO I/YOU'RE AM/NOT!!!"

"I am never going to understand just how my young girls found men who find their scariness fine......"
----
"Dad!" Celes flew towards him.

"Celes. Where's your brother?"

"My brother...? Oh! Tulece! He's sleeping right now."

"I see. Celes, go train while I find your brother."

"Okay."

Turles walked the empty halls on the lookout and found where Tulece's ki is.

"She said you'd be sleeping."

"How could I when Cell and the Androids are still around?"

"Listen, Tulece."

"I know, Dad. The plan won't follow through..." Tulece rubbed his temple. "Vegeta and his damn ego."

"You read my mind."

Turles and Tulece tensed when they felt Cell's ki spike up.

"DID HE FUCK UP THE PLAN THAT BAD?!!!"
----
"Li...?" Chichi was confused on why Li just froze and looked below them.

"I-It's C-Cell! H-He's overpowered!!" Li fell to her knees and panted hard. She was quivering in fear. Cell was a monster. "We need to g-get there faster!!!"

"Right!" Ox-King stepped on it as they all flew towards Kami's place in their aircraft.

"Cell.... He's complete."
----
"What?! But didn't Krillin use the remote?" Bulma asked Piccolo.

"Krillin destroyed the remote.... Intentionally."

"I knew it." Lunch grabbed her cigarette and brought it to her mouth.

"BUT WHY?!!"

"I don't know."

"What do make of this, Turles?" Tienshinhan asked Turles as he and Tulece walked towards the others.

"I blame this all on Vegeta."

"I agree with my Dad."

"Vegeta." Trey scowled. "Mom is right. Vegeta's a dumbass."

"What will we do now, Dad? Should we all f-fight him?" Celes was worried, but didn't want to seem scared.

"If we do. We'll die." Tulece but onto his thumbnail.

"We have to go. They'll need back up."

"What good would you guys be? You'll just die. Especially you, Tien!!" Lunch glared at him. "You would've died if it weren't for crouch pat!"

"Damn it!"
-----
"This is worse than we thought." Li's tail was flailing crazy. She was really wary of the entire situation. "At this point what good will we be even if we do train in the hyperbolic time chamber?"

"Li... I don't know how much is happening. Mostly because of how I've stopped my training... But please stop worrying. It's worrying me and Dad."

"Right. Sorry." Li stopped fidgeting as Chichi patted her back to help her relax. "I always do wonder why you stopped..."

"I.... I didn't want to live the life style where my son has to fight against evil like Goku... But. There's no point in preventing that anymore..."

"Chichi. Would it be possible for us to train again together? I...miss the old days of just you and I training to become stronger."

"I think that would be nice to do that again."

"If we find a way to survive out of this."
------

____________________________________________
Author: The story has to move forward. Plus all of us already know what happens already so there was really no need to get much depth. I mention this a lot since I want to try and progress fast. Hope you enjoy reading my book so far.

See ya♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 126 16
Three years have passed ever the universal survival arc, Freiza steps out of line again and got annihilated... again. Everything seemed to be peacefu...
2.5K 176 23
The last female of a mostly extinct race, who was held captive her whole life by the very being who extinguished them- Is thrown back into reality an...
6.3K 107 12
Just like the title says, I'm doing some one shot stories from canon characters, yaoi, yuri, love triangle, Canon Characters x OC, or maybe I'll add...
47.1K 675 20
She is older then most of the rest of her race. She comes from the time of the first Super Saiyan God, Yamoshi. He taught her how to go Super Saiyan...