𝐌𝐈𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋,dance mo...

By -iadoreyourry

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ - ͙۪۪̥˚┊𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕞𝕤┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ I'm still trying everything to get you laughing at me I... More

ミ★ 𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 ★彡
cast
aesthetics
*lights, camera, action
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Act 2
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
!!!ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

27

2.2K 45 6
By -iadoreyourry

TW; emetophobia? I'm not sure if this counts but rose goes through some panic about puking and has a fear of it.

•——————•°••°•——————•

"First we have Brooke. You're on probation. No solo this week. Paige, same for you." Abby said as she took the paper off the headshots.

Maddie
Nia Mackenzie Rosalia
Chloe Paige Brooke

"Next we have Rosalia. You did really well in your duet and you did wonderfully in the group dance."

The group was going to Michigan for the competition. The dance had a huge prop with a spoon.

Chloe and Maddie had a duet. Nia, Maddie, Rosalia and Mackenzie had solos. Rosalia and Spencer had a trio with another boy in the studio. She told the dancer it was about a dying girl who's boyfriend is trying to make her stay while an angel is trying to take her away.

Rosalia was excited to dance with someone new but was also nervous. She and Spencer had a real connection on stage and everyone could see it.

Up in dance jail the moms were talking about the trio.

"I'm excited to watch this trio this weekend." Holly brought up, trying to strike conversation. Taylor smiled thinking about it. "I am too, Rosalia's never danced with two boys so I'm excited to watch and see how it progresses over the week." She said with a smile.

"Aren't you nervous that this new boy isn't going to fit in with these two. I mean Rose and Spencer are really close and you can see their chemistry on stage. I hope this new boy doesn't add any problems with that." Kelly added in her input while Taylor nodded.

During rehearsal the girls were learning the choreography. They were passing around a huge stick substituting for the silver spoon.

Later in the day Rosalia and Spencer were gathered in studio A while they waited for Abby to get the other boy that was going to be in the trio.

When Abby brought him in, Rosalia knew the two were going to be good friends. The boy walked over to the other two and awkwardly bounced on the balls of his feet. "Hi I'm Rosalia but you can call me Rose." She introduced and pulled him into a hug. The boy looked shocked and awkwardly patted her back.

"Ro." Spencer said as he noticed the look on the boy's face. When she pulled away she noticed the look too. "Oh god. I'm so sorry." He cut her off. "It's ok." He sent her a smile which she reciprocated.

"Hi I'm Spencer." He pulled his attention away from Rosalia and onto himself. "Hi I'm Jackson." He finally introduced himself to the two.

Abby let them get to know each other so they could work as a team for the trio.

"Alright, the reason I picked Jackson was because he does really well with mature pieces like you two do, so I thought the three of you would hit it off and give me a win." Abby revealed.

She started out having the three do some simpler things so she could see how well they worked together. When she saw they would do perfectly fine together she dismissed them.

Rosalia rushed to her acro class as he left the boys in their own company.

Two days until competition

The group was rehearsing and so far the spoon wasn't really working out. The spoon was really heavy and it was weighing the girls dance.

After the group Abby had the soloists do their dances in front of the team. Rosalia was doing a solo from a previous competition.

One day until competition

Abby brought in a smaller spoon so the girls could do the dance properly.

After the group Abby had the girls try on their solo costumes. Rosalia loved her costume.

Later, the trio was practicing in studio B. She suddenly got the feeling of nausea. Her throat heaved as she gagged and ran to the bathroom. The boys looked at each other in shock and stood there for a second.

"Could you go and grab Taylor upstairs please?" He asked as he too, ran to go help her as she had told him about her fear of vomit.

As he got close to the bathroom he could hear her gagging and prepared himself for what he was about to do.

"Ro it's ok just breathe. Close your eyes. Just listen to me. Close your eyes." He repeated as she tried to listen but her body wouldn't let her.

He pulled her hair away from her face and continued to console her through her fear. Her chest started heaving and Spencer knew he had to do something.

He grabbed her face and made her look at him. "Rosalia, look at me. Breathe." He sternly instructed. When she still wasn't listening he had one last idea and grabbed her right hand and placed it on his chest. He tried to get her to mimic his breathing to get her to calm down.

When her chest started to return to normal he sighed in relief.

Taylor and Jackson watched from the door as Spencer cared for her. She herself couldn't even calm the girl down that quick when she was experiencing one of her biggest fears.

"Do they like each other?" Jackson asked in a whisper to ensure that the two didn't hear. The mother looked down and simply shrugged as she herself didn't even know.

After the fiasco the girls were trying on group costumes.

There were two pinks, two blues, and one green and one purple. Abby had decided for Paige to wear the pink so Paige wouldn't stand out in the green and for Rosalia to wear the purple.

Day of competition

First was the duet then the trio.

Rosalia thought the girls did really well with their duet. It was really difficult and they both executed it very well. Watching them made Rosalia nervous to perform. Spencer noticed and grabbed her hand to try to silently comfort her.

"Oh my god we did so good!" Rosalia exclaimed while she pulled them both into a group hug.

The three made their way back to the dressing room. Rosalia was hoping the group looked good enough to win.

Rosalia was nervous for awards. First was the duo trio awards. The duet got second. The members of the trio were still sitting with their hands held together. "And in the first place we have lost love!" The emcee announced while the three jumped up to receive their award.

Next was group awards. When the group got second Rosalia was a bit disappointed.

Abby was a bit wound up when she came into the green room.

Lastly were the solos and the pressure was on them.

"Jacks, could you hold this?" She asked as he nodded and moved closer to her so he could do what she asked.

Spencer watched the two in slight jealousy. Before Jackson came, he was always the one she asked to help her while getting ready. No one seemed to notice the look on his face besides Chloe and Nia. When the two noticed that the other girl noticed they smirked at each other.

Maddie was first then Nia and Rosalia and then lastly was Mackenzie.

As Rosalia finished her routine Spencer was the first one to clap for her.

The last awards were for solos and Rosalia was really proud when Mackenzie got first and her first crown.

Nia got 9th and Maddie got 4th in their age category. Since Rosalia was older than them she was in the next age category. She hoped she would win so she would make Abby proud.

"And first place is going to "lost without you!" Rosalia was so happy she won.

𝚓𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚊𝚣𝚣
Hiii this is really long and took a while to write i hope you enjoyed <3
Tpwk
wc; 1322

Alex Hibbert as Jackson

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 112 27
Sebastian Miller, Abby's son and Gianna Martello have known each other since they were little and they've been close friends since then. But now that...
9.8K 258 13
Maddie and Chloe were best friends. Until a new reality show tore it apart. Favoritism and inferiority will erupt between the girls. Read about the s...
412K 7K 50
"(Y/N), welcome to the ALDC." Who knew those were the words that could change your life forever. {imma be real honest here and say that this is not a...
15.5K 229 29
Y/n Lukasiak is living in the shadow of her older sister Chloe and her friend Mackenzie but what happens when she is put on the competition team with...