Devil's Trap

By Marvel_nerd05

In which Lucifer's son falls in love with a Hunter's daughter (I do not own Supernatural) #1 in Jack Kline Ja... More

Chapter One: First Hunt
Chapter Two: Devil's Son
Chapter Three: Stabbing is a Hazard
Chapter Four: Bonding Time
Chapter Five: Grief Counceling
Chapter Six: 24 Hours
Chapter Seven: Yee-Haw, Partner!
Chapter Eight: Worlds Apart
Chapter Nine: Coping
Chapter Ten: New World
Chapter Eleven: The Grand Escape
Chapter Twelve: That's My Shirt
Chapter Thirteen: It'll Be Okay
Chapter Fourteen: Tonight I'm Yours
Chapter Fifteen: Dean's Back!!
Chapter Sixteen: Catfight
Chapter Seventeen: Hold On
Chapter Eighteen: Desperate Times
Chapter Twenty: Snake-eyes
Chapter Twenty-one: Shopping
Chapter Twenty-two: Finding Mary
Chapter Twenty-three: Deceit
Chapter Twenty-four: Minutes Together
Chapter Twenty-five: Belphegor
Chapter Twenty-six: Hello, Winchesters
Chapter Twenty-seven: Well, That Was A Short Honeymoon
Chapter Twenty-eight: Time To Punch Death
Chapter Twenty-nine: Surprise
Chapter Thirty: Hello Again, Boys
Chapter Thirty-one: Deliverance
Chapter Thirty-two: Semi-normal Life
Chapter Thirty-three: Hello, Love
Chapter Thirty-four: Day with a Demon
Chapter Thirty-five: Weird Days Ahead
Chapter Thirty-six: Dyeing is Fun!
Chapter Thirty-seven: Happy Thanksgiving
Chapter Thirty-eight: Bloody Hell
Chapter Thirty-nine: Bonding Time: Part Two
Chapter Fourty: Christmas Joy
Chapter Fourty-one: Park Playdate
Chapter Fourty-Two: Starting New
Chapter Fourty-three: Weather Warning
Chapter Fourty-four: Look Who's Back!
Chapter Fourty-Five: Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen: Let Me Protect You

341 8 7
By Marvel_nerd05

I leaned back against the wall of the main room, Cass, Jack, and I keeping an eye one Dean once again as he was possessed by Michael.

"Are you sure we shouldn't put him in the dungeon?" Jack asked.

"Jack's right. We don't know how long those cuffs are gonna hold." Cass answered. "I mean, Bobby improved them, but—"

"If those cuffs won't hold him, neither will the dungeon." Sam said.

"I can hear you." Michael-Dean answered.

"Yeah, we know you can, jerkwad." I snapped, my arms crossed.

"Really?" Michael-Dean said in an unamused tone.

Sam took my arm and the four of us walked up the steps out of his earshot.

"Okay, so, what?" Jack asked.

"Okay. Listen, when Gadreel possessed me, he created a whole fake world in my head. And Crowley forced his way into my head and showed me how to take control, and I drove the angel out." Sam said.

"But Crowley's dead." I reminded him.

"Yeah."

"Okay, so..." Jack looked around at us.

Sam's phone rang and he picked up, putting it on speaker. "Hey, Maggie."

"Hey. Sam, we're almost at Hitomi Palaza." Maggie said through the phone.

"Actually, we're back at the bunker." Sam said.

"What?"

"Yeah, long story. I'll explain later. Listen, Maggie, we left Garth in the trunk of the Impala at Hitomi Palaza. Can you make sure he's okay?" Sam asked.

"Okay, but, Sam, the monsters—they've stopped attacking people."

"What?" Sam asked.

"Looks like they're leaving the city. They're heading west."

"Remind me, Castiel—we're west of Kansas City now?" Michael-Dean asked.

"You're bringing them here?" Cass asked as we all turned to him.

"What's it look like?" Michael said.

"Jack, let's lock it down." Cass said and they went to lock down the bunker.

"Yes, put a chair up against the door. That'll help," Michael said, looking at me and Sam. "Nothing's changed. Either my monsters get here, or I break these chains. But tonight, everybody dies. And, Sam, Anna? The last thing you two will see is this pretty smile. As I rip you two apart."

"If you touch Anna, I'll kill you." Sam said to Michael.

Michael laughed. "I'd like to see you try, Sammy. Oh, Anna, if you still want to be married to that nephilim boy, I suggest you do it tonight. Before my monsters kill you all."

"Don't listen to him, Anna. He's just trying to get into your head." Sam said.

"Maybe. But are you really willing to take that chance?" Michael asked with a smirk.

"I think it's time you shut up." I said.

"Anna, go to the armory. Get some weapons." Sam said to me.

I walked away and into the hall, heading down the stairs and pushing open a heavy iron door, taking out shotguns, angel blades, devil's trap bullets, silver, and holy water and oil before heading back up and hearing Michael's voice.

"You think they love you? You think they care about you? You're a job. A job none of them wanted. As I said before. You're nothing to them." Michael said to Jack as I walked past the room, setting the weapons on the table.

"Jack, why don't you go check on Sam. See if he needs help." I suggested, desperate to keep him from Michael.

Jack walked away from Michael wordlessly and I caught his arm, making him look at me.

"Don't listen to a thing Michael says. He's a liar." I said.

"I can still hear you." Michael said.

"And we still don't care, jerkwad." I snapped back, watching as Jack walked out of view.

I walked into the room and sat in a chair, facing Michael. "Tell me something. What happened to you that made you such a bitch?"

"You have some nerve. Talking to me like that. I'm an angel of the Lord." he said.

"Oh, I know. But, thing is, angel or not, I don't give a shit what happens to me when you hurt Jack. And from where I'm standing, you don't seem all that terrifying."

Michael frowned. "Listen here, little girl—"

"No, you listen. I've dealt with your kind before. I've killed your kind before. I punch a god in the face. So call me 'little' all you want, but in the end, I'll smoke your ass."

"Anna. It's time." Cass walked into the room.

I got up and the two of us walked I to a different room, seeing Sam hot-wiring the British Men of Letters device for mind-melds.

"What've you been up to?" Jack asked once he spotted me.

"Called Michael a bitch, so, there's that." I answered.

"Wow. Good job, kid." Sam smiled.

"Is this gonna work?" I asked.

"I don't know." Sam answered.

"If it doesn't, maybe there's something I can do. The magic that keeps me alive. What if I can do more?" Jack asked.

"And burn off your soul?" Sam asked.

"Not all of it."

"Jack. Dean wouldn't want to be saved. Not that way." Sam said.

"You don't know what you're walking into." Jack said.

"Last time Dean was possessed, it felt like he was drowning. This time...it'll probably be worse." Sam told him, picking up the device and the three of us walked over to where Cass had finished connecting wires to Michael's head.

"Ooo. Cool science project. I give it a solid B minus." Michael said.

"Okay, in theory, I should be connected to Dean's mind. Cass, you should be able to ride with me." Sam said as I finished attaching wires to his head as well.

"What should we do?" I asked.

"Pray." Cass answered.

"And make sure nobody kills us." Sam added.

"Well, I like this plan. See, out here, I'm all chained up. But in there, you're all mine." Michael said. "So...what're we waiting for?"

Cass put his hand on Sam's arm and flipped the switch on.

    I took a seat in a chair and took Jack's hand, looking up at him and smiling slightly. "We're gonna be okay."

                               💠💠💠

The door opened and Maggie came down the steps with a bunch of Hunters.

    "Monsters! We're barely ahead of them. Where's Sam? We need to—" Maggie stopped talking once she saw them in the other room. "What's going on?"

    "They're trying to help Dean." Jack answered.

    "Tiger, lock down the front door. The rest of you guys, get ready if they make it through." Maggie instructed as the other Hunters grabbed more weapons. "You guys ready?"

    "Yeah." I nodded, grabbing two guns and filling one full of silver bullets, and the other full of devil's trap bullets.

    "Okay." Maggie nodded and walked away to the other Hunters.

    A loud pounding on the door got our attention and we looked up.

    "Is that them?" Jack asked.

    "It's them." Maggie confirmed.

    "Okay, they can't. They won't be able to get through the door." Jack said.

    "They won't have to." a man said.

    Maggie looked at the man. "Tiger?"

    "Tiger shouldn't have gone in the woods alone." Tiger said, his eyes flashing a bright blue as he raised his gun.

    Maggie tried to grab the gun, but Tiger pushed her back and she fell to the floor as monsters came in through the door, growling and leaping down onto our floor.

    The Hunters and I fired bullets into the monsters and I tossed my empty guns at a monster, having it whack him in the head and shriek in pain.

    Jack's eyes turned a bright golden and gold energy waves flew from his hand and into the monsters, disintegrating them into dust.

    "Jack?" I asked as I caught him when he stumbled back. "Are you okay?"

    "I'm fine. Just give me a second." he nodded, taking a minute to steady himself before standing on his own.

    Sam, Cass, and Dean gasped for air when they woke up, looking around and spying us.

    "Sam! Cass! Dean, are you back?" I asked as I walked over to them.

    "Yeah. I'm back, kid." Dean smiled and got up, looking around the bunker, then looking at me. "Did you call Michael a bitch?"

    "Yeah."

    He laughed. "Man, I wish I could've seen the look on his face."

    "Well, hopefully that won't happen." I said.

    "We'll get the rest of this cleaned up." Maggie said to us as we came over to her.

    "Yeah. And what about the rest of Michael's monsters?" Sam asked her.

    "We're getting in reports. After you guys woke up, they all just went their separate ways. I guess Michael can't control them now." Maggie said.

    "Huh. Maggie...thank you. For everything." Sam said.

    "It wasn't me. Jack...I didn't know he could still do all that angel stuff." Maggie said.

    "Yeah. Yeah. I didn't either." Sam replied.

    "Sam, I'm gonna go find Jack." I said to the man, walking down the hall and finding him in the kitchen with Cass. "Hey, Jack. Cass."

    "Hey, Anna." Jack greeted, his smile not fully there.

    "You okay?" I asked.

    "Yeah. I'm just getting lectured by Cass." Jack answered.

    "I'm not lecturing you, Jack. And I'm not mad at you. I just...I've just seen firsthand what the absence of a soul does. And it's not just about you staying alive, Jack. It's about you staying you. You understand?" Cass said to Jack.

    "It won't happen again." Jack said.

    "Okay." Cass smiled and got up, leaving.

    I walked up to Jack and set my hand on his shoulder, having him smile at me and set his hand over mine.

    "Come with me." I said and walked out of the kitchen with him and into his room, sitting on his bed beside him. "Are you okay?"

    "I'm fine." he answered.

    "Jack." I said.

    He sighed softly. "I feel....different. Just a little."

    I nodded. "Take off your shirt. I want to check something."

    He looked at me for a minute before taking off his shirt, having it fall to the hardwood floor.

    I hesitated before slowly setting my hand on his chest, feeling his steady heartbeat under my palm. "You don't feel any different, but...you do at the same time."

    "How can you tell?" he asked.

    "I don't—I just can." I answered, looking at him.

    He looked at me for a few seconds before leaning forward and kissing me, making me smile and kiss him back.

    "Guys! Close the door!" Sam shouted and the door slammed shut.

    I looked towards the door. "Sorry, Sam!" I laughed and unbuttoned my shirt, having it fall to the ground before kissing Jack once again.

OOOOooooooooo😘😘😘😘somethin' about to happen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 5K 79
You are a Nephilim that just happen to meet the Winchesters. They assume you are human and take you to the bunker to help you out. From There you mee...
139K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
311K 3.7K 106
Some imagines I havr written and have been requested. Requests are Open. I write for: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Jack Kline Gabriel Crowl...
177K 5K 23
DEVIL IN ME| "human's make mistakes all the time, but the good ones don't run away from their problems, they deal with them". [SUPERNATURAL SEASON 1...