Former (re-do)

By -_Vahlen_-

This is a current re-make of the original solely for fun. I don't know if I'll actually continue this or full... More

!!! Note!!!
Come And Meet The Newbies ☺︎︎
Not A Chapter
-1- Open your eyes -1-
Explanation
NOT AND UPDATE
-3- Drive -3-
-4- Sleep Deprived -4-

-2- Live -2-

6 0 0
By -_Vahlen_-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"NO ZARA!, OPEN YOUR EYES!"

That sudden outburst made everyone turn their eyes towards the mishap that was happening.
They stopped their packing just to push their noses into an argument between 3 angry and tired teens just wanting to enjoy the beach sand between their toes.

"WHAT!?"

The scene playing out I admit was quite interesting but to think that the fact at hand right now was to grab your stuff and head to the hall, it seems no one wanted to move and would rather watch this little drama play out.

"GET YOUR ASS UP, WE NEED TO GO, YOU IDIOT!"

"NO, PISS OFF!"

"Guys come on, stop fighting, everyone is looking...."

Hmm yes, the peacemaker in all these situations. There always needs to be one, especially between two fires. 

"HONEY! YOU TELL HER TO GET UP OR I'M LEAVING!"

"Okay, hold on."

Slightly shaking the sleeping girl, she turned around and made eye contact with the tall boy at the door, perhaps waiting for them to hurry up.
All she returned was a sigh, and his back turned towards her as he left.

"asshole"

That's all she murmured under her breath as the girl on the table finally woke up and looked at the girl shaking her awake.

"Honeyyyyyy, realllyyy?!???"

"Come on move it will you, we need to leave now or we'll get yelled at."

"Aawhehahhasd, fine."

She finally moved from her position on the table, grabbing her bag from behind the chair and moving her hair out of her face, linking arms with the girl in front of her before all 3 of them finally left the classroom heading towards the hall to see what the last minute issue was.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

LARISA'S POV

Over the intercom, a message called.

"All students are needed to head to the hall for a roll call. We are having some issues and it is a safety protocol that all students need to follow. Please, head to the hall in an ordered manner, your teachers will be taking the role there to make sure we have everyone. Thank you that is all.
I REPEAT, every student is to head to the hall right now!"

Oh great, just the thing we need as the bell for the end of the day was going to go. 
I felt a tap on my side as I looked over to see Talyn already standing with their stuff to go.
I sighed before grabbing my stuff as well.
Standing up we headed to the hall with everyone else.

Walking into the hall, there was already quite a few people there, we were ordered to line up in our classes lines. Our tutor classes may I add.
Walking over to AP1's line we stood there and looked around. The others aren't here yet.
Did they leave already or are they just taking so long to get here..?
I looked over at Talyn who was already sitting down on the floor with her phone out, probably messaging the others to see where they were. Not long after that, I saw Kai walk into the hall, looking around until he saw my face, I waved him over.

"Where are the others?" I asked him

"They're coming." 

He didn't say much but I knew he was telling the truth and that they were still probably in class sorting their stuff out.
A few minutes went past and people were still pouring into the hall, slowly filling it up by the minute.
I made sure to watch the door in case someone else we knew came in. My eyes were locked on it, watching everyone's faces go past, slowly waiting for my eyes to come across someone I was familiar with.
There, just as I was about to look away to ask Kai another question, I saw Miss Lilac walk in with Kaia and Athena in tow. They were talking with each other before catching my standing stance as they came over towards us, smiling like they always did to anyone.
They stopped in front of us before sitting down with Kai and Talyn, Miss Lilac leaving to go stand at the front of our line with her paper role.

"Do you know what is happening?" Kaia asked, placing her bag in front of her.

I sat down beside her

"Nothing has been told to us just yet" I replied.

"What a shit show" someone replied behind us making us all turn to see who it was

There they were, AJ in front, and Honey dragging Zara by her arm to sit with us.

"Took long enough." Kai sighed before turning his attention back to his phone, zoning us out.

"What happened to you three?" Athena asked seeing AJ in a grumpy mood

Before AJ could even answer Zara did it for her,

"She's just grumpy because we were 5 minutes from being let out and then this was called."

Some of us let a chuckle out at the response that was given, though it was drowned out by the sudden screams and students panicking around us. Being confused we all stopped what we were doing and looked around to see what was going on, soon it came to us, the news, there was a live video being released in the main city on what was happening and why we were all in this dammed hall at the moment waiting for an explanation. Well now, we didn't have to wait for the teacher's crappy explanation anymore, because here in front of us, on Kai's phone, was the live stream we all did not expect at all.

"OKAY EVERYONE! CALM DOWN! I NEED EVERYONE TO SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET!" 

The principal shouted over everyone to be quiet, it took some time and the constant reminder the teachers had to do to get us all sat and quiet but once we all were, he started his unneeded speech on the issue we all bore witness to through our handy phones.

"NOW I UNDERSTAND YOU PROBABLY ALL SAW WHAT WAS HAPPENING THROUGH YOUR MOBILE PHONES ON THE NEWS. WE NEED YOU ALL TO REMAIN CALM, YOUR PARENTS HAVE ALL BEEN CALLED AND WILL BE COMING TO COLLECT YOU PERSONALLY FOR THE SAFETY OF YOU ALL."

My heart dropped. What if our parents don't come...?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Word count: 1028

Thank you for reading. Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the first one, but for purpose, I made it like this.
Please if you like the book so far, vote for it, and possibly even leave a comment as well if you feel like it :)

Author Z

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420 148 21
Bella, she has a hard past, with her religious family, abusive father and so much more. So she runs away and lives on her own. One day she witnesses...
6.2K 504 51
Two girls fighting for survival, in a destroyed world. A world where people eat each other and are beyond recognition. Can they trust each other? wil...
2K 153 37
(Art by me. Took me a while to do this. So this is the new book cover :3) Humanity has always been curious creations that never learnt quickly from t...
906 306 13
(This was a story where I tried too hard to be smart, it came out as forced and unentertaining. While it was also fun to write, I strongly believe th...