เงฒ Purity, Mikado Momodera.

Da Rukkshevahna

โ Hello. It seems that you are struggling with those, please let me help you. โž Oh, a boy's voice. I was abou... Altro

๐๐”๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐˜
โ™ฏ 000.
โ™ฏ 001.
โ™ฏ 002.
โ™ฏ 003.
โ™ฏ 005.
โ™ฏ 006.
โ™ฏ 007.
โ™ฏ 008.
โ™ฏ 009.
โ™ฏ 010.
โ™ฏ 011.
โ™ฏ 012.
โ™ฏ 013.

โ™ฏ 004.

156 15 6
Da Rukkshevahna

純度

桃寺 神門
Would you treat me as one?

Oni's life is like a short-lived beautiful flower. It maybe unbelievable for the audience to hear this kind of opinion, but they were blessed with a beautiful heart; like a flower, it was given a life and purpose. Although, it is saddening when you hear how they got to wither soon, how it has a fated span.

Like a short lived flower or any flower that you see whenever you go─ spring for them is like a blessing. And the one who'll destroy those plant during that season is another season, like winter. Much like the Oni's life, you could live happily as much as you want but the happily ever after doesn't exist on the book for shall they are cut off, by their fated enemies too.

Much like a flower, no one picks the colorless flower in the garden. If you stand out, then you are special. That's the only difference from Oni and flowers; then again if you look and analyze it deeply, you will understand how similar they are.

How the beautiful flower was being plucked to where they did belong and make them the most beautifulest accessories or even ingredients in who knows what─ how they are being the source. And to Oni, if you stand out then you are dangerous, maybe the word for being a "stand out" is either you are powerful or part from the powerful history.

Just like that, the more you stand out, the more your special you are, either bad or good kinda special.

On the other hand, if you're colorless or just an ordinary flower, no one seem to have an interest on you, much like the Oni, if you are not special, they wouldn't bat an eye to you and just straight up end you.

A Momotaro held no mercy to those whom they thought to be lowkey. Colorless or colorful, they won't even care about it─ you thought that just because you stand out, then they would admire you? No. They will completely take you as a threat. A dangerous menace to ever exist that's making their lives harder, that's what you are to them if you "stand out".

A complete loyal to the tradition and known to be ruthless to their sole enemies, who would sacrifice themselves or others for their victory, that's what they are.

Then why?

Staring at the distant, my mind is jumbled like a scrabbles, unable to think straight as I still sighed at the sudden move the Momotaro has pull.

Is he playing pretend with me? Does he remember something when he saw the blood leaking? Too many questions left unanswered inside my mind as it operates like a cart that's been pushed on the train railings. There's no way he would not know it, he's been at the Momotaro corp for a long time now so why did he ignore it?

It's jaw dropping it may sound it be but this is the reality. A shocking turns of events that even my stomach flipped like a pancake out there. Rmemebering the scenario over and over again inside my head, I sighed in exasperation. The more I think of it, the more confusing it gets.

Seriously? I knew that living is important but at this case? Please kill me hence my head breaks the more I think about it. I didn't even get up the bed yet and just stare at the side of the window, well, doze off the window. It's appreciated that I slipped from his grasp but it's horrifying to trust him now that he saw it.

The obvious evidence of mine.

Yet he chose to ignore it and proceeded to pretend like it's not a red sign at all. I don't understand what he might pull next, now that he knows where I live, I should let my guard up now. Who knows if he'll barged to my house and straight up kill me.

Gosh this is making it worst. I couldn't trust anyone here, do I? Just thinking about how his reaction morphed to the opposite and then opposite is scary, how would I be able to remove that memory from myself?

Or is he playing with me? He's trying to deceive me, isn't he? For me to fall for his tricks then he would kill me after that... So he would being my head back to their captain. That's what he's trying to do why he spared me right? I highly doubt that he doesn't know that I'm an Oni. Even the stupidest Momotaro that I met exactly knew what I am.

"Now that you know me well, what are you gonna pull for this time?" Sighing for a nth time, I almost went back to laying in my bed─ not until a knock came from my front door.

It better be not a Momotaro.

Although I doubt that it isn't, considering that no one knows this place except me and those trespassers that I victimized with on my blood.

Getting up groggily to the bed, my foot hit the cold hard ground gently as the coldness crept up to my body and spine, making me shiver at the sudden temperature.

As I walk towards the shoji door, I hesitated for a bit before letting out a sharp breath, opening the door as I hold to the handle.

When the door was open, I was greeted by a standing Momotaro outside; not just a random Momotaro, but Mikado. Blinking in confusion and awkwardness, I probably look like a confused rooster outside but you probably know what I am feeling on the inside.

Dying.

That's all I wanna say, what's he doing here? Is he finally gonna trick me and kill me?

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing seems to come out of my mouth, tongue-tied as the words are at the tip of my tongue. There's many questions that left unanswered, like the first question, Why did he do that?

At the verge of indecision, my mind blanked.

"Please come in, Mikado." A welcoming gesture came out of my mouth instead. Ignoring the second whispers inside my head as I gave him a nervous, forced smile.

Looking at his face, he seem to be troubled over something. Just by looking at his eyebrows that furrowed than usual, his smile seem to be forced as well, or maybe he's bitter. Is he disappointed that he found out who I was? If so, why did he bother to come here.

"[Your Name], can I have a favor?" Upon speaking, I noticed his groggy voice. Did he just woke up or did he cry before coming here? He's a off today, I mean, who wouldn't be off at this day after finding out that you're talking to your fated enemy, right?

Nonetheless, I asked him what is it that he wants favor with. Looking at him with a questioning and hesitation─ he spoke as he look down on the ground with a unreadable expression.

"Can I have a hug? There's something I want to tell you. Is that alright with you..?" Why does he need a hug when he's telling something? That's out of pocket, you know. Then again, by jut looking at him now that he reminds me of a dog, it seems that I couldn't refuse him. A pang of empathy washed through me like a hot smoke in a spa.

"Alright, tell me what you want to tell." Grabbing his wrist softly, I never thought I had a guts to do this, this is too much for letting their guard up, seems that I am being a softie now instead of being wary, huh.

Bringing him close to me, he sighed and I felt he wrapped his arms around me before he rest his head on my shoulder. Then, he begin speaking.

"I had a nightmare and it includes you." Hearing him say that, I glanced at him and I sighed silently, my stiff body softening as I silently but slowly snake my hand to pat his head.

I know that I shouldn't let my guard down but I couldn't help it. He needs help and comfort and I am going to give him that.

Dying be damned, I couldn't careless this time.

"Are you feeling better?" I asked the Momotaro that is still hugging me like a koala, his blonde locks is everywhere for we're seated to the soft couch now, him still laying on me as I softly played with his hair, looking in any signs if he's still weeping because it sure did that his composure did broke the moment he started telling his nightmare.

I, too, was taken aback by how did he react at the harmless nightmare, it's not that it's going to happen anyway. So I'm a little dumbfounded when he react strongly to that like a kid.

"A little." Glad that he replied though, I thought he already doze off on me and that's no good for me to be trapped here.

Looking at him, he moved and raise his head, doesn't that mean he let go of me though. At that, I hum in confusion as heard him grunt in agitation..? Then, he spoke again with his usual voice, oh now we're going back to old self again.

"Hey, why are you avoiding my eyes since earlier? Is there something that bothering you? Or are you uncomfortable with me here ontop of you?" Stupid, of course it would be weird to see if you're literally here ontop of me. It worsened that you still have your arms wrapped around me.

Shaking my head, I felt him let an arm go around me and snake his warm hand on my ckeek instead, making me turn to him as I directly stared into his golden orbs that is boring to my soul.

"Say it, then? While looking at my eyes." He smiled after that.

What's he trying to pull here now, why is he being playful than usual. But nonetheless, I oblige to his wishes.

"I'm not uncomfortable, Mikado. It's fine." Then, I saw him just raise his brow with expectant face. Ah, perhaps he is asking what's wrong, then.

"I─ nothing that something that you should be worried about." I badly wanted to ask him those questions, but if the heavens really did save me; I wouldn't give away to prove that I'm his enemy.

Because half of my faith his still holding to that side where he didn't noticed and just shrugged it.

That, I heard him sigh before nodding. Seeing him fix his posture and sat properly to the couch, he suddenly grabbed my wrist this time and being me closer to him. A surprised gasp was let out of my mouth and I look at him with alarm expression.

".!!"

I don't understand if he's this clingy in general but; as I am buried to his chest with his arms trapping around me, I felt stiff in shock, confusion and unreadable emotions washed over me again. Feeling his warm hand that's covering with his gloves snake over the back of my head as I felt his clothed finger comb through my hair.

"I meant no ill to you, please free to let your feelings out. I'm not asking for your trust but it would be appreciated greatly if you did, it would mean alot to me."

I don't know if he meant by me not trusting him or other way around, by looking he is now, I'm hesitant to comfirm that if he knows me or not. But I sure did felt that he means something else.

I nodded my head anyway. Unsure of how to deal with this situation. I am clearly lying when I said that I'm not surprised, even my soul perked up and almost float away from my body.

Feeling his warm body truely is calming, and his bearing heart right where my ear is, it drives me to sleep. I wonder if he planned this and planned to end me while sleeping in his arms. That's such a boomer, but I couldn't seem to get away from the embrace.

Not when it's been so long.

My mind is getting hazy as I close my eyes. A sleep wouldn't hurt, right? Yeah. Just a wink of sleep again, that would do. It's the heavens again who'll decide if I'll live or not.

"I mean, we're friends, right?"

Due to sleepiness, I heard him say that as I paused for a second. Friends. Are we? Do you still think of me as that despite my origins? I really hope you said that when I'm not in the middle of hesitation about you knowing if I'm an Oni or not.

I gave him a hum, though. I'm still questioning if I could treat him as one and if he could treat me as myself, too.

If you know me really, would you treat me as one?

Then again, why not give it a try, mabye for one last time. Maybe I could get used to it make it possible, right?

Maybe if I give it a try... Then I guess it's alright.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

8.8K 411 31
"OI WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" he shouted, I heard small explosions coming from his hands. He's gonna know too, it's too fuc...
10.6K 138 22
Everytime I get a notification from this book I throw up a little /hj THIS INCLUDES SPOILERS...(old book sososososososo bad) [Discontinued] Requests...
6.4K 220 19
~Slow Updates~ Male Reader X Tokoyami Fumikage Story This story will contain mature scenes as well as some scenes of gore. Your Mother passed away w...
63.7K 1.2K 26
"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ, ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." โ‡ โ˜•๏ธŽโœ๏ธŽโ˜•๏ธŽโ‡ข [โ—๏ธ๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ธ ๐–ฒ๐–ซ๐–ฎ๐–ถ ๐–ด๐–ฏ๐–ฃ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ;'(โ—๏ธ] ๐–ฉ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐–จ ๐—๐—‹๐—‚๐—๐–พ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐–ฌ๏ฟฝ...