Rishabala FF : Mistress Duolo...

De lazyakabookworm

The story of Rishabh an emotionally dead man and his mistress, Madhubala. Mais

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-Two
Part Twenty-Three
Epilogue

Part Eight

3.5K 303 87
De lazyakabookworm

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

There wasn't anything she could do now other than taking a morning after pill and wait. Since worrying over it was not going to solve the issue, she decided not to think about it. She will cross that bridge when she got to it. and after taking the morning after pill, she was feeling much relieved.

After that, she didn't talk to Rishabh about it, and Rishabh never talks about anything unless she initiates the conversation.

**********

Have booked an uber for you.

Seeing the message, Madhu curiously goes outside her college as she looked for her uber ride. Finding him, she gets into the car.

She frowns seeing the destination was to Rishabh's office and not to the flat.

I am to come to your office?

Yes. Come to my cabin.

Madhu wasn't very comfortable with that. their relation was supposed to be just between them and she didn't like the idea of going to his office.

The moment she mentioned her name, she was ushered to Rishabh's cabin.

Madhu notices Rishabh opening a parcel and takes out what looked like a rakhi. He was an only child. So, who is sending him rakhi? Then she sees Rishabh irately throwing it into the dustbin. That shocked her. she was about to ask him about it when Rishabh looks up.

Seeing her, Rishabh gets up and walks to her.

"Rishabh, why here? I am not..." Madhu says feeling uncomfortable and nervous.

Rishabh offers her a packet.

"What's this?"

"Wear this and wait outside."

"What?" Madhu asks shocked.

"Do as I say, Madhu."

"Wear this?" Madhu asks as she peaked inside the cover and sees a beautiful red sleeveless dress.

"yeah."

"Now?" Madhu asks shocked.

"Yes."

Madhu nervously looks around gulping.

Chuckling Rishabh tells her, "You can change here if that is what you want or you can use the ladies room outside."

"Oh yes!" Madhu says feeling relieved.

"Be ready in fifteen minutes. Your ride will be here."

"My ride?" Madhu asks confused.

"Go, Madhu."

Confused and clueless, Madhu wears the dress and adjusts her hair to match the dress. The dress was a perfect fit for her. ready, she walks back and reaches Rishabh's cabin when she finds a man waiting there.

"Madhu Madam?"

"Yes."

"I am Patil, Madam. I am the driver. Shall we leave?" Patil asks her with a polite smile.

Nodding, she follows him wondering where Rishabh was sending her. The whole ride, Madhu tried to figure out where Rishabh could be sending her.

Madhu stares in shock, seeing the car stop in front of a hotel.

Patil leads her to the hotel.

"I'll go find whether Mr. Alex is ready."

"Alex?" Madhu asks confused.

Patil looks at her confused. "He is the foreign delegate. You're to accompany him."

"What?" Madhu asks shocked.

"When you're ready to leave, just call me." Patil tells her as he turned to look at her.

"Leave?"

"Yes. I'll bring the car around. What's your number?"

Madhu looks at him in confusion. "What am I supposed to do here?"

Patil looks at her confused and says confused. "I don't know. Go for some event."

"Event?" Madhu asks confused.

"I think that one." Patil points at a flex.

Madhu turns and stops in shock seeing it was the BIM (Building Information Modelling) event. It was the biggest event in the city and it was strictly invites only. It had everything and anything connected to the construction industry and all the major companies were participating in it. Madhu couldn't hide her joy realizing that this was a surprise from Rishabh for her.

"Madam?"

"Yes... give me your number." Madhu quickly saves his number and calls him back. "That's my number."

"Okay. I'll check whether Mr. Alex is ready."

"Who is he?" Madhu asks confused.

"I think an investor. I've been driving him around since he got here. You are supposed accompany him for the event. Didn't sir tell you anything?"

Madhu shakes her head. "He is not big on communication."

"Yes." Patil sadly sighs.

Madhu almost chuckles out loud.

*******

Madhu quickly hangs up after she informed her mother that she would be late because she was attending the event. She was about to call up Rishabh and thank him for this surprise when she noticed Patil talking to a man, she quickly hurries to them to introduce herself.

She felt uncomfortable with the way this Alex man was looking her up and down as she politely introduced herself.

"I'll be outside." Patil tells them and leaves.

Madhu nods and excitedly she turns to Alex. "This way, sir."

"Lead the way." He says with a lecherous smile.

Madhu politely smiles to hide her discomfort and walks to the event section. Alex walked behind her as he watched the gentle sway of her hips. Mentioning Rishabh's company name, they were allowed entrance.

Madhu was having the time of her life as she went from one stall to the next.

"Mr. Kundra didn't tell me you knew so much about all this." Alex whispers near her ears.

Madhu uncomfortably moves a little away and replies to him, "I'm a first year civil engineering student."

"Oh... interesting." Alex replies.

Madhu turns around to walk to the next stall, when he brushes his body against her from behind. Madhu stops in shock.

"All Mr. Kundra said was that, he is going to send me someone who will show me the stars. Let's get out of here." Alex tells her as he brushed his erection against her ass and his hand caressed her breast.

Madhu turns around and slaps him furiously.

"Bitch!" Alex shouts in anger.

Madhu furiously pushes him off and runs out of there as tears spilled from her eyes.

********

She couldn't go home in that state and the only place she could think of was the flat.

It's been an hour as she thought of what Rishabh did and she couldn't control her tears and her heart break. She sat on the floor of the living room as she hugged herself and cried. All this while, knowing that she was the only girl in his life, she had been deluding herself into thinking they were in a relationship, and that she was not his mistress but his girlfriend.

Hearing her mobile ring, Madhu looks and sees that it was Rishabh. he had been calling her for some time now, she cuts the call.

She couldn't believe that he would do this to her. how could he? Was it so easy for him to ask her to sleep with someone else like he had asked her to be his mistress.

Hearing the door open, she hugs herself and closed her eyes shut tight.

"Madhu..." Rishabh calls her.

Hearing him, she couldn't handle her heart break and anger, she furiously turns to him.

"I am your mistress. That doesn't mean that I would sleep with any man that you want me to." Madhu furiously tells him.

Rishabh furiously stares at her.

"How dare you do this to me?" Madhu furiously asks him.

"Well you should have made it clear that you would only sleep with me." Rishabh furiously tells her.

Madhu holds in her sob hearing him.

"Get the fuck out of here, Madhu." Rishabh orders her and walks off to the bedroom.

End of Part Eight

Please vote and comment

-Lazy

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

43.6K 1.7K 4
A crazy story dealing with a crazy couple. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
207K 9.2K 19
RK and Madhu are complete strangers and they are married, and RK has to hide his marriage from his family while she lives in the outhouse as his frie...
81.6K 2.5K 4
When his brother runs away, RK has to step in as the groom and marry Madhubala. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
132K 5.8K 13
Madhu has been in love with her best friend's brother who seemed oblivious about her till one day he is forced to take care of her, and things change...