The Raging Wildcat {1} (Catma...

IAmVee1234 tarafından

~UNDER EDITING~ What would happen if the Scooby Gang had a sixth member? Rory Archer travels with her friend... Daha Fazla

Forward - "The Raging Wildcat"
Prologue- "Where Are You From?"
Cast- "The Faces"
Chapter 1- "We Made It!"
Chapter 2- "Daphne Made Me Do It!"
Chapter 3- "Mission Sneak"
Chapter 4- "Every Band Needs a Hobby"
Chapter 5- "Ah-hah! I Got It!"
Chapter 6- "Where's the Little Miss?"
Chapter 7- "Go Get Her, Wildcat"
Chapter 8- "Have Fun, You Two"
Chapter 9- "That's the Best Part"
Chapter 10- "It's Time, Little Heathen"
Chapter 11- "Bring It, Baggy Clothes!"
Chapter 12- "You Will Not Succeed"
Chapter 14- "Are They Worthy?"
Chapter 15- "Have It Your Way"
Chapter 16- "Is There Something On My Face?"
Chapter 17- "Oh Great, More Babysitting"
Chapter 18- "Can't. Breathe."
Chapter 19- "We Are In This Together"
Chapter 20- "Good Try, Buddy"
Chapter 21 - "Curse You, KISS!"
Chapter 22- "Like a Marshmallow"
Chapter 23- "Catch!"
Chapter 24- "I Promise"
Epilogue- "Kitten?"
!!Announcement!!
!!ANNOUNCEMENT PART 2!!

Chapter 13- "That Little Doll of Yours"

989 31 7
IAmVee1234 tarafından

Catman's POV

Catman stood silently, staring at the area where the hole, that was actually a tear in the universe, had just been previously at. The same hole that swallowed the girl he had fallen head over heels for.

"Jeepers," he heard Daphne proclaim.

"What just happened?" Fred questioned. He still couldn't quite believe that three of his closest friends had just suddenly disappeared into thin air.

KISS knew that the three teenagers were confused and wary of what was happening. Unfortunately, there was not enough time to explain everything, so they settled for a crash course version of an explanation.

"The Crimson Witch ripped a whole in the universe," Starchild simply said as an answer to Fred's question.

Daphne and Fred looked even more confused than before, while Velma quirked an eyebrow in annoyance. Something was going on, but Velma was positive that there was a scientific explanation to the events that just took place. She would just need to find the right evidence to point her to an answer.

The Demon was getting more impatient by the second. Who knows what was going on wherever Rory, Shaggy, and Scooby were at.

"Activate the dynasty star portal," the Demon instructed his band mates.

"You mean the Ferris wheel," Velma sarcastically retorted. She was done with whatever antics this rock band was pulling. All she wanted to do was find her friends.

Noticing the growing tension, Catman tried to interject a more friendly retort than the Demon was probably about to spew.

"It's actually a portal to the cosmic realm of Kissteria," Catman calmly told the suspicious girl.

He wanted to get to Rory as fast as possible. He knew that he would not feel at ease until she was back with him, and away from the Crimson Witch. Catman believed that she could take care of herself, but that didn't mean he didn't want to be there to ensure her well-being and keep her safe at all times.

Unfortunately for Catman, Velma refused to budge.

"Of course it is," she let out in an exasperated manner.

"Does she have to come?" the Demon asked his band mates while gesturing towards the female genius.

"Does your eye see the future?" Starchild questioned him back. Starchild knew that it wasn't just Rory who was going to play a big part in the next few hours, but the entirety of the Scooby gang. The Demon, by extension, knew this as well.

"Then let's rip this open." the Demon gave in. No one could tell that he was a bit annoyed, though, due to the crazed smile that spread across his face.

The Demon placed his palms together, and then separated them apart, reaching to each side of his body. In doing so, he created a string of fire between his palms that materialized into his bass guitar.

Fred, Daphne, and Velma gaped at the Demon in awe as he started to play the beginning of "I Was Made for Loving You."

Catman gave the Demon a playful, unamused glare, while Spaceman and Starchild snickered at the Demon's sneaky teasing. It was no secret between the band members of Catman's infatuation with the girl they were about to go save.

Following after the Demon's lead, Spaceman waved his hands through the air in a motion that conducted electricity from his fingertips. Just as the Demon's bass guitar materialized from fire, Spaceman's guitar appeared out of the charged electrical bolts.

Beside Spaceman, Starchild's special eye blazed purple as a laser was produced, resulting in the appearance of his well-known guitar. While he did so, he started vocalizing a tune with his bandmates joining in.

Catman was more than ready to get the show on the road, so to speak. It didn't take him long to join in. He reached into the air and grasped his drumsticks that appeared at his call. Striking them down to the beat, his drums also appeared in a burst of glowing green.

KISS held back grins at the sight of the open-mouthed looks of shock and awe from half of the Scooby gang as their very own ship rose from under the grounds of KISSWorld. The ship was one of their favorite possessions. It was so KISS-like in that the ship as a whole was shaped as a huge guitar.

Seeing as though Fred, Daphne, and Velma were on the ship and firmly situated on their feet, Starchild opens his own portal. He had concentrated solely on the aura of the missing brunette, and found her quickly.

The ship enters the portal at Starchild's direction, hopefully coming out close to where Rory, Scooby, and Shaggy were. While Fred was looking around at all of the unfamiliar sights around him, he spots Shaggy, Rory, and Scooby scrambling for their lives.

He quickly points them out, and everyone could see them as they balanced on a meteor, dodging the Crimson Witch's balls of flame she was continuously hurtling at them.

In no time at all, KISS veered their ship after them in pursuit before the witch could land a hit on the three. Before they could reach them, though, the Crimson Witch manages to hit the meteor they had been on, effectively breaking it into pieces. With nothing left to stand on, Shaggy, Scooby, and Rory were sent flying though the air.

Catman watches from where he was controlling the ship from his drum set as Rory and the two boys come to a stop on the back of a green monster. His breath hitches as her scream reaches his ears after she notices the monster underneath her. He wanted nothing more than to be able to pluck her up and protect her from everything around her. Just yesterday she had never heard of Kissteria, Wielders, or Destroyers, but yet there she was facing all the things she had only ever imagined as myths and stories.

The green monster takes its attention off of the three on his back as the Crimson Witch enters its field of vision. Finding her terrifying, it tries to escape but the witch hits it with another volley of her fire balls. In a panic, the monster twists in midair sending the three flying into the air once again.

It seems as though Shaggy, Scooby, and Rory's never ending luck still hasn't run out, though, when they all safely land in a spacecraft that has been left abandoned. Rather than pondering why it was left out in the middle of a void of nothing, Rory urges her two companions to fly it away from the Crimson Witch.

At this point the Crimson Witch had caught up to the trio. Rory looks back to the witch just as a beam of purple light shoots in front of the witch. Starchild had stopped the Crimson Witch with his powers in the nick of time.

Rory locks eyes with Catman, finally. She lets out a breath of relief seeing that he and his band had come to rescue them.

The Crimson Witch was angered by Starchild's interruption. She had been so close to nabbing the rock and the Wielder. In retaliation, she send more of her flaming balls towards the ship.

Spaceman easily deflected the incoming shots, further fueling the anger of the witch. She flies to a nearby meteor, one much bigger than the one the fleeing trio had been on. With all her strength, she gives it a shove, sending it hurtling towards the ship.

"Watch out!" Rory screams in fear for all of those on the ship. The Scooby gang meant the world to her, and KISS had landed themselves a special place in her heart in such a short amount of time. She couldn't fathom any of them getting hurt, or worse.

With a grin at the little challenge coming his way, and sending a wink to the wide-eyed brunette, the Demon grabs his bass guitar like a baseball and takes a huge swing. The guitar comes into contact with the meteor and obliterates it into many small pieces, all which go flying back towards the witch.

Knowing that she could not take on KISS alone, the Crimson Witch turns her attention back to the Wielder and her two friends as soon as she dodges the rock missiles sent her way by the Demon.

The Crimson Witch sends a well aimed hit a the trio's temporary spacecraft, completely destroying it and sending them spiraling though the air. The three tried to hold on to one another, but Scooby loses his grip on Rory since he only had one of her hands. Her other hand was still, after all this time, clutching the Rock of Kissteria. Scooby and Shaggy float closer to KISS's ship and to safety, while Rory is left stranded in the air.

The witch sees Rory vulnerable and alone, and quickly approached the brunette. The Demon, Starchild, and Spaceman were not going to let his happen, so they send beams of their own towards the witch.

Their rage was channeled into those beams, making them strong enough to throw the Crimson Witch into another nearby meteor. The force was so strong that she was momentarily stunned.

While they had a chance, the Scooby gang worked together to reach Rory who had finally gotten close enough to the ship.

Scooby reaches out a paw and latches on to Rory's outstretched hand. Behind  Scooby, who was in fact floating, Shaggy was gripping onto his back leg. Likewise, Daphne was gripping onto Shaggy's leg, and Fred to hers. Lastly, Velma had grabbed ahold of Fred and was helping him keep his footing to the ship.

The Scooby gang and KISS were smiling largely as they had finally rescued everyone, but the smiles quickly turned to looks of shock.

The Crimson Witch had gained her senses back and managed to snatch Rory out of a surprised Scooby's grasp.

"I. Have. Rock!"

The last thing the group on the ship saw was a kicking and screaming Rory, in the grip of the Crimson Witch as she disappeared with her and the Rock of Kissteria into another portal she had created. It closed in the blink of an eye, not letting anyone see exactly where they were headed.

Starchild stood with a determined face, looking towards where Rory and the witch disappeared, calculating. That was until he heard frustrated groan and clang of drums from behind him. 

"Cat," he called out to his friend. Catman begrudgingly looked up into the eyes of his friend. Starchild could see the turmoil reflected behind his eyes. Catman was irritated by how easily the witch got away with Rory, again.

Starchild wanted to spark hope back into the drummer. "That little doll of yours is a fighter. We are going to get her back."

Catman was appreciative of Starchild's support. He gave him a small smile, letting Starchild know that he believed him. They were going to save Rory, no matter what.

__________________________

Alright my dudes, I need to hear some feedback! <3

Dialogue is so much easier than action scenes, so how did I do? (Keep in mind this is my first ever story.)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12K 151 10
Sequel to 'Braedey Martin & Scooby-Doo On Zombie Island'. The Mystery Inc. Gang (Scooby-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake and Velma Dinkl...
44.6K 519 12
Sequel to 'Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (OC's included)'. The Scooby-Doo gang reunite and visit Moonscar island in Louisiana, a place with a dar...
11.5K 175 16
Two years have passed and the gang's heading to Cleo's homeland of Egypt to visit Velma who is helping to restore the Great Sphinx. Demon and Cleo h...
1.5K 34 17
A/N: Here it is. Finally got a 3rd Scooby Doo and Transformers crossover installment I'm confident in doing. However, some of the plot points wouldn'...