Past Blood

By YSingc

A New age is yet to be born as humanity tries to shed away its past and force the present to accept the disco... More

Chapter 1 - Meta

219 12 6
By YSingc

As our scene opens up we see a big city packed together with many people walking around as they were talking on their phones about business and some other shit. They were minding their own business as they were probably rushing to work as today was gonna be special.

We then take the scene of a Helicopter flying above us as it was leading us.

We then moved our scene to the hospital window as we go through the window revealing 3 different people. An Adult man in a suit with a tie as he was smiling looking at the woman in the bed as she was holding a baby in her hands. There is a young girl who was on the edge of the bed who has pink hair but she didn't resemble any of the 2 parents.

This family is better yet known as the Forger family.

They were at the hospital because today was the day the wife of the family, Yor Forger, gave birth to a young baby who is now resting in her arms.

The Husband, Loid Forger, was standing beside the bed by his wife smiling as well as he looked at his baby.

The young daughter, Anya Forger, was eyeing the baby in curiousity as she touched its cheek causing the baby to laugh at the sight of his sister.

Yor : He seems to like you already Anya.

Anya : Is this... a baby?

Loid : It's your younger brother Anya and from now on.... he's a part of this family. 'Makes me happy thinking about how this all started'

Anya : *smiles* 'Because of how I got this family together it makes so happy right now'

Yor : Well little Izuku welcome to the Forger family.

Loid : *sigh* Picked a name without me?

Anya : No offense papa but knowing you, you probably would've picked a name that would sound intimidating for the baby.

Loid : What No that never happened before what are you talking about?

Anya : Really? *tries to remember*

Anya : Right when did that even happen?

Both of her parents sighed from their daughter's forgetfulness before they turned their attention back to Izuku who was giggling and trying to touch Yor's face. She was even giggling from how cute he is as she started to set him to sleep.

Anya and Loid just looked at the scene not even disturbing the moment as they don't want to get full volume blasted by a baby's cry. Like their ears wouldn't properly take it if a baby starts to cry very loud.

So by this point you want to know a bit of background about the Forger family huh? Well here's their information.

Loid Forger, a man of great abilities as he was codenamed "Twilight". Though he is called Loid Forger that is not really his actual name as he grew up from war when he was young and he has not celebrated on any occasion and is regularly working as a spy for the government.

Though from his new mission Operation:Strix he was assigned to be a father of the Forger family in order to get close and personal with a man, Donovan Desmon, also known as the leader of National Unity Party.

Though the mission was set to a close as he confirmed that he was not in any way wanting to end a peace treaty between other governments. He then retired from his job as a spy as he grew attached to his family as he felt what it was like to be happy in a long time. He now bears his name as Loid Forger, body and blood as he intends to be with this happy family.

Yor Forger, a lady of beauty that it can fool the naked eye. In truth she is more ruthless and doesn't care about her victims when she is in work. She is an assassin with high power that can easily destroy a pillar in one swift kick.

She trained from an early age in her life to get stronger as she found the assassin job to make money. She did it so that she could support her brother as they were poor and had no parents. She didn't have much time to settle down as she wants to support her family as much as she can. She is even nicknamed "Thorn Princess".

From the fact she saw some people being arrested for being alone she agreed with Loid to marry him so that she can keep doing assassin work without being suspected. She did at first didn't show much interest but she also grew attached to the family. She is even a very caring mother due to how she treats Anya. It even wasn't long before she also retired from her line of work. Though she is still getting stronger everyday

Heh, wait wrong pic-

Anya Forger, the young daughter of the family and is one of the most cutest and goofiest of them all. She even seems to be knowledgeable but in truth she is just a kid who has the ability to mind read others.

Though not many know of this but during her young years she was abandoned by her biological mother or rather she thought that's what she did. In truth her mother left her alone so that she can try to stop a group of people from taking Anya and she was shot in the process. She only learned of this when her dad brought back folders from the lab she grew up in.

Not only that she was right now part of the people who have the new revolutionary powers nicknamed Meta Ability. Though the name is not really official that's what everyone calls it. Her Meta Ability involves mind reading causing her to gain advantages on opponents but it doesn't really help her in studying as she normally cheats with it.

This family has been through a lot with each other as they grew attached, learns secrets and even became a real family. It wasn't even long before they reveal their identities with all of them shocked (except Anya) from the secret that they hid behind each other. But all in all they didn't really mind as it shows them how much they wanted to protect each other from their line of work.

Timeskip

Anya : Come on little bro you can do it.

What we see right now is a 12 year old Anya who was seen supporting her little brother who was trying to ride a bicycle as he was having some trouble.

Izuku : I can do this I can do this 'I CAN'T DO THIS'

Anya : Come on little bro you can do it really I believe in you.

Izuku was struggling but he got the hang of it a bit later as he was then able to ride straight as Anya followed a bit behind making sure he doesn't injure himself. They then proceeded to spend the next few moments of their time just playing around as they didn't really mind each other's company.

Though it came short to a close before their mother's voice was heard from the kitchen.

Yor : KIDS DINNER IS READY.

Both : COMING MOM.

Anya : Hehe last one there is a rotten egg. *runs off*

Izuku : Wah *surprised* No fair *follows*

They both just dashed as Anya was ahead of Izuku for being quicker on her feet as Izuku was having some trouble catching up. They dashed downstairs as their parents were there staring at both of them as Anya cheered while Izuku was panting.

Izuku : Guess I'm a rotten egg.

Anya : Nah I rather say your a boiled egg.

Izuku : W-why?

Anya : Because your face is completely red.

Izuku : Huh? 'Was I really running that hard?'

Anya : You did have trouble catching up with me so that's the reason.

Loid : *sigh* 'You kids just love to challenge each other?'

Anya : Well dad its because of mom just becoming stronger and the fact that you're strong just makes us want to get stronger together.

Yor : Is that so? Well I would be proud you're getting stronger it's better if you take your time and still be young.

Izuku : It's ok mom this is how we have fun sometimes.

Loid : Well I suppose its time to eat *smiles*

Anya : *stares at Loid and Yor*...... who cooked this time?

Loid : *sigh* I did come on your mom is not that bad of a cook.

Anya : Well mom does make good food 'But its the past that just scares me'

Loid : Then I see no problem let's eat.

Izuku/Anya : HAI

Welp that's that for this first chapter. So hello guys and yes as you can obviously see I made a new story. I didn't get much writing in the weekends and this shit just pop up in my head during history class. It was damn random that I couldn't bother getting it out of my brain. Well with that out of the way as you already read the description of this story (Which I hope you did) This story takes place during when quirks were first introduced to the world so you may know where I'm going with this. 

This story is even gonna be shorter than the other stories. I don't want to exactly explain why because it will ruin my surprise but all I can say is its linked. So peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...