DEAR BUTLER ❤ TWST X OBEY ME...

Od LightCorry

but·ler (/ˈbətlər/) ⁿᵒᵘⁿ the chief manservant of the house. -ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛- Twi... Více

Prologue

01

931 65 39
Od LightCorry

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟭
𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝘁
╔══════╗
Note
'thinking'
"Talking"
*Sound effect*
╚══════╝
𝗬/𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I now feel no longer controlled. I could now move on my commands, but where am I now?

If I tried to take a step back, I would only hit wood. So it seems like that this person trapped me into some sort of box.

I flutter my eyes open, and it appears there is nothing but darkness, I took my gloved hands and felt around the area I was in.

I suspected it was the shape of a coffin. But I was startled by a voice.

"Myah! Got to get a uniform quick!" The voice spoke, and I felt myself getting heated in the coffin.

I pushed the coffin with both of hands, and it was surprisingly easy to open.

My eyes wandered to see who was speaking, and I saw this grey furry animal.

'A RAT?!'

I panicked by the sight and already saw Barbatos on top of some table shaking.

I ran to him and panicked. "THERE IS A RAT!!" I cried as I ran.

The grey furry looked at the both of us in a annoyed look. It then started running towards us.

Me and Barbatos immediately ran out the door and not looking back at the rat.

"GET BACK HERE!" The rat spoke as we ran nonstop.

After loads of running, without breaking a sweat me and Barbatos ended up in a library.

I panted a little bit in fear and looked up at Barbatos. "Where are we..?".

"I honestly have no clue...But it appears we aren't in devildom no longer." He stood up firmly.

"Try going back in the past." I took my devil form, copying Barbatos.

"I've tried, but it didn't work..." Barbatos sighed and put his hand onto his chin. Trying to think of other idea's but none came to mind.

Even if I tried, it would be the same out come, due to me and Barbatos having the same exact power we hold.

"Myah! I found you humans! Did you really think you could escape me?" The same grey furry creature  popped out from the doorway.

Me and Barbatos stared at it in fear, but with a emotionless look onto our faces.

"EEEP!" I shirked first and tried hugging onto the bookshelves of the library. Barbatos copied my movements.

"Come here! I'll burn you to crisps! The grey creature started sprinting to me.

Suddenly a black rope latched onto that creature. "Consider it tough love." There appeared a guy.

He had this crow mask, tall hat, some what more of a dramatic cape then what Lucifer wears on his back.

What caught my eye was the golden claws he had on each of his fingers. I thought it was cool.

But the situation me and my brother was in was like the most scariest thing in my life.

"Ah, I've found you two at last. Splendid. I trust you two are one of this year's new students?" The man then looked over at me and my Brother.

Who is currently hugging onto a bookshelf from the rat.

Me and my brother both exchanged the same look which was like 'Let's get down.' So we both slid down the Bookshelf  and Stood beside each other.

Both of our hands was placed straight and perfectly under our chest, since by now we both are like butlers.

(Basically bro you are wearing the same thing as Barbatos! Really cool right? I thought wearing a maid outfit would be weird and out of place so you are referring yourself as a butler too!)

"And bringing a poorly trained familiar with you? That is a clear violation of the school's rules." The guy with the crow mask gave a harsh look at me and Brother.

But our expressions stayed bland.
"As if l'd serve some lowly human! Now lemme go!" The grey creature spoke.

Now that I got a closer look at it, it was actually a cat, I could really face palm myself right now...

"Yes, yes. Rebellious familiars always say that Do be quiet for a bit, won't you?" The guy muffled the creature.

"Mmmrph!" The creature struggled in the hold.

At this point of the story, my demon form and so is my brother's is now gone and we look somewhat like a normal human.

" Dear me. Of all the students I've dealt with, you both are the first with temerity enough to open
their own gate and step out of it." He crossed his arms in disappointment.

" Does the very notion of patience elude you?" He asked the both of us, and we didn't speak no matter what.

But the fact he said student was staying into my mind endlessly.

"No matter. Your orientation has already begun. Let, us return to the Mirror Chamber." He started walking out and me and my brother started following along.

I was already in a school with my brother, but the way we both were forced to walk into the mirror and leaving with no trace, was livid.

If only I could turn back time, and it could work. But it was restricted into this world...Is this the human world?

"Go on, now. Make haste." The crow guy signal me, which I noticed I was blankly staring to nowhere.

I hurriedly ran back to them and continued walking.

"First, just tell me one thing: Who are you?" I asked in the most respectful manner.

"Hm? Have you not fully regained consciousness?" He asked as we walked down the pathway.

"The timespace teleportation must have addled your memories..." He muttered.

"It's Dire Crowley, you're headmage." Crowley introduced himself carefully.

"And you both are currently at Night Raven College." He continued, which made me dumbfounded.
I frowned at the words.

Whatever, we got to a huge door, which leaded to the Mirror Chamber. I heard some voices spoke inside, but it was very faint.

The large door bursted open dramatically, which now I could see loads of students wearing a long purple robe, did I just notice now that I am wearing one?

"We were missing some students." Crowley got to the point and walked up to the mirror, and so did we.

It seems the Mirror would take one at a time so I let my Brother go first.

"State thy name." The mirror had a mask come into visibility.

"Barbatos." He spoke. I stared at the mirror in full curiosity. Silence filled the large room we stood in, until we got our response.

"The nature of this soul is very hard working, and quite respectful. But most importantly, being a quite good demon butler. Octavinelle." The mirror then spoke, literally exposing my brother in the process.

I heard small whispers until ever everyone shut up quickly because of Crowley.

I made a small "Hm?" Sound in confusion for what Octavinelle is. Barbatos looked behind his back to see the crowd for some guidance.

A somewhat taller than me boy in a purple robe and light blue hair waved his hand, signalling, brother.

Barbatos hesitated slightly but still walked over. It's actually kind of weird how it's only me and Barbatos in our usual uniforms.

I felt a soft push on my back and I reacted by looking back fast to check who it was. Crowley, Crowley proceeded to mouth the words: "It's your turn."

I let out a big sigh as I walked up to the mirror, my shoes made clicking sounds as I went.

"State thy name." The mirror proceeded to ask. "Y/n" I spoke up softly. A whirl pool was made in the mirror as It thought carefully.

"Quite hard working, delicate and talented indeed. A demon butler who is quite skilled must be going to Octinaville!" The mirror told.

More gasps and whispers were heard and I gladly ran and hugged Barbatos, just honestly happy to be with him.

Bro should I make y/n have breasts or nah?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

617K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
447K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
761K 15.3K 50
Eliana Gray is a second year college student living in London. After switching her major to journalism, she meets one of her classmates, Harrison, wh...
3.2K 120 15
"Prisoner No. 11, Asami! Come now, sing your sins!" Asami Hirano is Prisoner No.11 in MILGRAM. She seems to be one of the oldest out of all the pris...