Teddy Bear//The Riot Club

De aspiringlover622

And it's all fun and games Till somebody falls in love But you already bought a ticket And there's no turning... Mais

𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

344 14 2
De aspiringlover622

꧁༒☬~~~~~☬༒꧂

𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎  𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

"ᴛᴏꜱꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅɪʀᴛʏ ꜱʜᴏᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

 ʙᴀʙʏ, ʙᴀɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ 

ɪ'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴜꜱᴜᴀʟ ʟɪᴘꜱᴛɪᴄᴋ 

ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴋɪꜱꜱ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ"

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

1984

Vienna, Austria 

Jeremy Villiers woke up with a jolt, coughing as he sat up. He ran his hands down his face, brushing off crumbs of marzipan. He groaned, collapsing back against the ground of the hotel room he was in. He remembered the dinner, but he couldn't, for the life of him, remember how he ended up in a hotel room in god-knows-where.

"Are you feeling as bad as I look?"

Jeremy looked up towards the bathroom that Sam was stumbling out of. His dress pants low on his hips and his shirt, waistcoat, and jacket missing. "I don't think anyone could feel as bad as you look," he said.

Sam chuckled and walked over to the bed, falling face first into the sheets. "I have no idea where my shirt or shoes are," he mumbled. "Wait, scratch that, I think my shoes are in the Wien River and my shirt is on the bridge overlooking said river."

"You're the crazy bastard that decided to jump into it to impress an Austrian girl."

Sam rolled onto his back, swinging his legs back and forth as he blindly searched on the bedside table for a cigarette. "Well, my crazy arse got that beautiful Austrian girl's telephone number. I say that's a win for me." He found a cigarette and a lighter. He balanced the cigarette between his teeth and lit it. Blowing out smoke with a cough.

Jeremy shook his head fondly, picking himself up from the floor. He staggered to the bed and plopped down next to his friend. Both of them turned their head towards each other, their noses brushing together. Sam smiled lazily and leaned closer, blowing smoke into Jeremy's open mouth.

"So, do you know even know how we ended up in Vienna?" 

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

2014

Oxford, United Kingdom

Olivia leaned against Hugo's side, scanning the pub with disinterest. "I'm bored," she whined. Hugo hummed absentmindedly, scanning the pub, not in disinterest, but with scrutiny. "Oh, for fucks sake, Hugo, he's right there. And you're seriously starting to look like a stalker," Olivia stated, pointing toward the middle of the pub. Hugo shook his head, taking the shot that was in front of him with ease. "And who says I was looking for him?" He asked her. Olivia rolled her eyes. "Your brooding stare," she answered.

After a long while of silence between the two, Hugo looked at her and asked. "What do you think he is?"

"A very deep in the closet, questioning, bisexual, who doesn't realize he's bisexual because he doesn't think he could be one," Olivia replied.

"Do you ever think you need help, Olly?"

"Yes, but to be fair, so do you. And when you two ultimately do end up getting married, I call being your best-women."

"Best-women?"

"Yes, best-women. If I don't get that role, I'm going to shoot you in the foot."

"You're a terrible shot. You'll miss."

Olivia burst out laughing. "Oh, how I do love you, Hugo. Anyway, he's separating from the group. Go get him."

"You act like I'm going to eat him."

"Oh, but you'll be eating something out alright."

Hugo peered at her with disappointment. "Go home," he ordered after a moment. Olivia grinned cheekily and picked up her bag. "I love you," she called over her shoulder.

Hugo sighed, drowning another shot before walking further down the bar. "We do it with port, actually, not champagne. It's more visceral," he said.

↤↤↤↤↤ ~~~~~ ↦↦↦↦↦

Music and sunlight streamed throughout Olivia's flat. Olivia sat on her couch, leaning forward towards her coffee table. Toby sat next to her, and Ed was lying on her other side with his head in her lap.

"Okay, then you have to do it to the other side because," Olivia started.

"What you do to one side, you have to do to the other," Toby finished.

"Exactly."

"This is secondary math," Ed complained.

Olivia flicked his forehead. "You want to do it?" She asked.

"No, it's way too hard," Ed replied.

Olivia closed her eyes and huffed. Toby groaned, leaning his head against the coffee table. Olivia rubbed his shoulders. "You're getting it, Toby. Algebra three is hard. You're doing better than Ed, don't forget that."

"Rude."

Toby picked his head up and stared at his work with a glare. "Stupid math," he mumbled as he picked up a pencil. Olivia smiled softly and ruffled his hair. "Forgetting, Tube's math trouble. I know some math we can do," Ed said, sitting up.

He pointed to himself and Toby. "Two plus- "he pointed towards Olivia. "One. Equals a wonderful time."

Olivia looked unimpressed. "Oh, but Ed, I have a math problem too," she said, pushing him off the couch. "You plus the floor."

Ed landed on his shoulder with a yelp. Olivia looked happy as leaned back into the couch. Toby clutched his stomach as he laughed liked a toddler that just saw one of their parents get injured. Ed rubbed his shoulder and groaned. "See, now that's a good math problem," Olivia said. Toby began to laugh harder, pressing his head against Olivia's side.

Toby's laugher was ended when Olivia's doorbell began ringing throughout her flat. Olivia got up, stepped over Ed, and stood in the hallway leading to the front door. "If you're not a serial killer, it's open," she yelled. She walked back to her couch and sat back down. Ed followed, getting off the floor and sitting next to Toby.

James, George, Harry, and Hugo wandered into the living room. Harry with a box of alcohol in his arms. "What happens if we were serial killers?" James asked, settling down in a chair. "Hope that you kill me in a very unique way and don't get caught, so maybe I can end up in a future unsolved documentary," Olivia answered.

George nodded in respect as he trudged up the stairs. Hugo sat down next to Olivia and Harry placed the box of alcohol on her island counter. "Am I to play bartender tonight, Harry?" Olivia questioned, pointing to the box.

Harry nodded. "Yes, and on the invite on, Uncle Jezza. You're to come to dinner next week, at least once."

Olivia held up her thumb. "Where's Guy and Dimi?" She asked.

"I don't know. I texted them that we were having a meeting here," James answered.

"I think I saw them earlier," George said, walking down the stairs with a bunny in his arms. Olivia shrugged, getting up and walking over to the box of alcohol. She shifted through the box, smirking at the selection. "I'm going to have fun tonight," she whistled. "Any request?"

 ↤↤↤↤↤ ↦↦↦↦↦

It took over an hour for Guy and Dimitri to arrive. In that time, Olivia had a fun time creating different drinks with the alcohol Harry brought. They both entered with a sheepish expression.

When they got to the living room, Ed and Toby threw their arms around their necks and dragged them to the couch. "Where the bloody hell have you two been?" Ed exclaimed. "You were supposed to be here over an hour ago," Toby added.

"We, uh, got caught up with something," Guy said, rubbing the back of his neck. Olivia and Hugo looked at each other, both speaking without saying a word. Olivia held up her glass before taking a sip, smiling behind the cup. Hugo laughed quietly.

"Okay. Now that you two are here. We can begin," James stated. He beckoned Olivia over towards the group. Olivia wandered over and took a seat on the arm of James' chair. "Operation Grasshopper. Has that been decided on?" James asked, surveying the rest of the club member.

"Me and Hugo want to nominate Miles Richards. He's a first year, went to Westminster, and he's from a good family," Olivia said.

Dimitri smirked, leaning forward. "Wasn't that the guy who I saw coming out of your flat a couple times, early in the morning?"

Olivia nodded, leaning back. "And wasn't it Guy who I saw coming out of your dorm a few times in the past month?" She retorted, clasping her hand together and placing them in her lap. Dimitri looked at her with an impressed look, clearly stating she won at the same game of chicken he wanted to start. Olivia beamed happily in response.

"Okay. Moving on, anyone else?" James said.

"Yeah. Sebastian's brother. Alistair Ryle," Harry stated.

James nodded, writing the two names down. "Olivia, darling. Can you get their schedules?"

"Give me a day or two."

James clapped his hands together. "Then that settles it. Phase one of Operation Grasshopper completed." 

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ~~~ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

And it's out. Perpare to see all the other chapters reuploaded as I go through them and fix their grammar and writing mistakes. I don't have a beta reader and no matter how many times I read a chapter through I always miss something. 

If anyone wants to become a beta reader, DM me on Tik Tok or on Wattpad.

Also, would you like more of Samuel and Jeremy? 

Enjoy!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

193K 3.7K 52
one night. one club. one girl. one boy.
144K 1.9K 84
she's grown up surrounded by guys, but one catches her eye. social media + reality
160K 2.8K 41
The title says it all 🤷🏼‍♀️ (But don't worry, it has some drama)
6.5K 349 59
A tell of two people you would never think to be together falling in love.