๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐’€ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ณ๐‘ผ๐‘ป...

By slxtty-kenma

โ๏ธŽ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโž๏ธŽ More

sสœส สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ sสŸแดœแด›
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 27

10K 277 114
By slxtty-kenma

♡✿ฺ↱︎︎𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒚↲︎︎♡✿ฺ
-'ღ'-

The kiss was intense drawing a longing moan from you.

Smacking all the papers and books into the floor the male lifted you up by your thighs his touch feeling hot as he dug his nails into your plump flesh.

His lips never left from yours biting and abusing your own lips as the kiss became sloppier. His scent infiltrated your smell filling your thoughts with only him. Everything about the males touch had you feeling aflame. Awaking the swarm of butterflies within your stomach.

Once he was sure you were securely on the table his hands quickly worked to bundle up your skirt. Pulling your hips a bit closer to the edge for easier access.

Tsukishima's long fingers ran along your folds teasing you against the fabric of your panties. Moving them aside he roughly inserted two fingers making you gasp aloud. Your head fell back, eyes rolling as the feeling of his fingers curling inside you.

Burying his face in the crook of your neck Tsukishima began to softly bite at the skin leaving the skin to turn dark purples and red.

"Tsu-Tsuki." You moaned softly bucking your hips against his fingers to cause more friction. Your hands reached to grasp onto the back of his head pushing in further into your neck as you moaned out loud.

The strain in Kei's pants was beginning to become unbearable. Quickly removing his fingers you panted at the lost of contact. Watching as the taller worked hastily with his belt and zipper. After they were off he reached inside his boxers pulling out his dick and pumping it a few times before he looked back up at you.

"Spit." He spoke in a demanding tone. His low eyes held so much lust within them it had you gulping down out of excitement.

Collecting as much as you could you met eyes with Kei looking straight at him as you slowly spit onto his tip. Using your hand to slowly rub it.

His jaw tensed at your touch but he didn't show much emotion. Once he was sure the tip was wet enough he harshly pushed you back against the table grasping your hands and holding them together within one of his hands.

Aligning himself up he watched as your dripping hole fluttered around nothing. Noticing the heavy breath of your chest as your pleading eyes stared back at him.

With once quick movement he pushed inside you causing a choke moan to escape your now parted lips. Your back arched up as your legs instinctively wrapped around the males pulling him in as he bottomed out.

Stuffing his face within the crook of your neck once again Tsukishima cursed lowly under his breath the feeling of your walls tightening around his dick made his breath quicken.

"Holy...fuck," he grunted a bit tensing his jaw as his hands gripped the soft flesh of your hips. Kei just couldn't explain it but the way his dick fit so perfectly inside you had the man feeling as if he was on cloud 9.

Pure Euphoria.

Standing us the blonde moved to spread your lower lips apart giving him a better view of your pussy. He stared a bit no expression evident on his face yet if you looked close enough you could see a small smirk present on his lips.

Drawing his hips back he pulled out until just the head of his tip was still inside.

If anything Tsukishima didn't plan on being gentle. He had been craving you, badly. Giving you time to breathe he looked at you once more before snapping his hips against yours watching as your head flew back and a mewled cry falling from your lips.

Thrusting more Tsukishima's nails dug into your thighs as he fucked you senseless on your dining table. Small curse words falling from your lips as tears welled up in the corner of your eyes.

"Stop crying." He spoke in a grunt, the sound of skin slapping against skin echoed aloud with each thrust.

The table shook gently rocking you back and forth. Your freed hands moved to the man's lower pelvis attempting to push him back a bit to relieve some of the pleasure. He had just started and it was already too much.

"K-Kei it's ah- fuck. It's too m-much." You stuttered drawing out some of your sentence towards the end as unholy moans fell from your lips.

As you continued to push the male away he drew his hand back harshly slapping the inner of your thigh earning a pained cry from you.

"Move your fucking hand." Tsukishima threatened thrusting harder than before.

"Move them for me." You spoke in a seductive tone your eyes low are you stared at the man through your lashes. Grunting from your words the blonde male gripped the back of your head lifting it a bit so you could see him fucking you.

"Dick hungry bitch." He grunted using his other hand to rub your swollen clit.

All you could do was moan, your back arching violently as your legs shook.

"Are you gonna cum?" He asked in between moans. Earning a head nod from you Kei let go of your head increasing his pace a bit.

"Don't." He demanded as he felt you tighten around him. You spoke gibberish, spewing words about how you couldn't hold it and how it good it felt.

"Y/n. Don't" Kei said this time with more harshness than before.

"Tsuki I can't hold it." You cried by now your face and entire body felt heated. Warm tears spelled down your face as you awoke lips pouted.

"Hold it."

Trying your best your hips jerked violently as you attempted to prolong your orgasm. Bucking up against the males dick as you whimpered.

Using his hands Tsuki held you down continuously thrusting in attempts to chance his on release.

With each snap of his hips you could have sworn the tip brushed against you cervix.

You felt the tip twitch inside drawing a needy moan from you.

"Inside." You spoke lowly your hands coming to grasp onto the males arms as his hands held onto your hips.

"W-what?" He replied. His eyesight was staring down watching as he moved in and out of you.

"Inside Kei! I said inside." You practically yelled the feeling of your nails digging into his skin causing him to hiss.

"Please," you begged.

"I need it Kei cum inside." With those words both you and the Blonde released at the same time. His warm cum panting your walls as you cried aloud.

His hips staggered a bit from the way you were tightening around him milking him for everything he had.

Nothing but heavy panting and quiet whimpers surrounded you both.

Pulling out he watched as both his and your cum leaked from your pussy. Dripping down onto the table.

"Fuck."

Leaning onto your elbows you looked down to see some of the cum dripping out. Tilting your head up you looked at the male catching his eyes that shimmered with lust.

"Fuck indeed."

Author's Note💜:
I really hoped y'all liked this I am so terrible at writing smut but I try anyways long dick Tsuki for life. But for real I had school today and just didn't go I hate it there I feel it's also necessary to say that due to school starting back up I won't be updating too much. Not that I do that much anyways but still💀. Also give me ideas for my next theme please and thank you love you big booty bitches
Forever and Always Nani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 5.5K 26
[๐‘๐ข๐ง๐๐จ๐ฎ ๐‡๐š๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ข ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™...
44K 381 33
๐‘‡๐‘†๐‘ˆ๐พ๐ผ๐‘†๐ป๐ผ๐‘€๐ด ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€ | ๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… โ†ณ "๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ'๐‘…๐ธ ๐น๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐พ๐ผ๐‘๐บ ๐‘€๐ผ๐‘๐ธ, ๐‘Œ๐ด ๐พ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘Š ๐‘‡๐ป๐ด๐‘‡? ๐‘Œ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ถ๐ด๐‘ ๐ต๐ธ ๐ด๐‘ ๐ผ๐ท๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘‡ ๐‘†...
32.1K 1.1K 27
๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐“Š๐“๐“ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ท๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰๐“๐“Ž (แดา“า“ษชแด„ษชแด€สŸสŸส แด‡แด…ษชแด›แด‡แด…)
80.6K 2.4K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ž๐ซ ๐˜/๐ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž...