๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•– ๐•Š๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค (Ko...

By FroggyTheBest123

Hello this is my first badass story ๐Ÿ‘€ (Not really ๐Ÿ’€) Anyways this is for you thirsty mfs out there, but yo... More

A/N ๐Ÿ™„
Chapter 1: Discovered
Chapter 2: Knowing Each Other
Quick A/N
Chapter 3: Stripes
Chapter 5: A hangout (+A/N)

Chapter 4: A Day Off

2.5K 41 190
By FroggyTheBest123

Y/N POV:

What the hell did I just experience. Why can't I get up.... I don't know what to say for myself, am I injured!!! No, you stupid or something. Why did he did that randomly. We just met, now he has feelings for me!!!

Get up now... PLEASE GET UP Y/N!!

I stand up awkwardly looking at the direction where he left. " I should have a day off for now..." I'm ashamed of myself I couldn't cut at least one of his body parts.

"Am I weak..."

NO!! you are not weak, you prayed to become one and you became one, but now your calling yourself WEAK!? Look, maybe I just need to train more...

3RD POV:

Two hours of walking*

The was finally sunrise....

You went to visit the Butterfly Mansion and tell Shinobu what happened at the mission. You couldn't stop thinking about what happened. Had a lot of questions in your mind saying

"Why did you just did that"

"What was that for"

"Why can't you move"

"Am I weak"

"Is that flirting or r@pe.."

"Is he a pervert"

Your answers were negative but kept questioning yourself. Eventually you just forgot about it and now you were thinking about the sleepover.

Another two hours of walking*

You were finally at the Butterfly Mansion, all tired and hungry. You met a girl with two black pigtails.

"Hi Y/n-sama how was your mission!" In a cheerful voice. "My mission is doing alright Aoi." "So.. What are you here for ?" "Just to visit   Shinobu-san for a while..." "Ok! she is in her office." " Thank you Aoi, you have a nice day." "Thank you Y/n-sama, you too !"

Both of you were waving each other Good-bye.
You went inside of the Butterfly Mansion and visited Shinobu's office. Before you visited her office, you went to say hi to those three girls.

SHINOBU POV:

I was drinking some poison till I heard a knocking on my door. "Shinobu-san? You in there?" It was Y/n. " Come in Y/n~" with a fruity tone.

She open the Shoji door and sat infront of my desk. "So, remember that day I was really injured." "Yeah ?" "I met an uppermoon that night.." I was little surprised. "I think-k it was an Uppermoon 2 ...Yeah! An Uppermoon 2."

"Did-d it has rainbow eyes ?" "Yes! It did!" "That fucking rainbow bitch..." "Wait you know him ?"
" Yes... He killed my sister and left her to rot to death....." "Wow... I'm so sorry for your lost Shinobu-san..."

"Well it's fine Y/n-sama.."

Couple of minutes of chatting*

Y/N POV:

After I was done talking to her I was planning to take a day off. Maybe two days off..

I went out of the Butterfly estate and went to visit the Kagaya estate but I met upon a man with black spiky hair and cold blue eyes  staring at me.

"Hi Giyu-chan !" While you waved. He waved back. "Hi Y/n, you doing alright ?" "Yes, I'm doing fine!" what about you ?" "I'm doing fine too.." " Just letting you know I'm might be off for two days."

"Oh, ok y/n..." I said both said our goodbyes.

At Kagaya estate*

You knocked on the Shoji door and two white haired girls came out. "Come inside and take a seat.." They both said.

I was waiting for a couple minutes then the Shoji doors open seeing Master Kagaya." Hello Master... I pray that you get well every day." In a gentle tone.

"Thank you my child, so what brings you here." His voice was really gentle that I were in mid air.... " Master I keep meeting up with the Uppermoons so I decided to have two days off."

"Well what happened between you and the Uppermoons lately ?" I sighed and started talking about it.

Skipping the talk because I'm lazy🤭*

"I see my child, you can have a two days off." " Thank you Master, I appreciate your decision..." I bowed. I got up and followed the two girls that was leading me to the exit.

After they lead me out I thanked them and sighed," What should I do today since I have a day off...." Something popped into my mind thinking to spend a day with Mitsuri.

( Not going to lie this feels like a Mitsuri oneshots 😶)

It was afternoon, I'm kinda feeling hungry. I better hurry before I starve more.. Hopefully, she will be there.

3RD POV:

You rushed to your own estate and began to starve. You hadn't eaten, since you left for that mission. But heard a sound in the bushes you think it was a rabbit but a raccoon staring at you.

You both stared at each other for a bit and the raccoon ran away. It was cute to you tho. Anyways a few minutes later, you were at your estate.

"FINALLY." You went inside of your estate. You got ready for tonight. Went inside and took off your sack bag revealing your face.......

You sure you wanna see it... Just letting you know I'm bad at drawing 🥲

See told y'all😒

You looked in the mirror saying" Wow I look at my neck getting bruises on it..." But you just ignored it and took a hot bath.

The warm water soaked into your skin feeling the peaceful bath." I swear gosh, if I met up an Uppermoon again I'm taking a another day off.

After 30 minutes*

Your h/c(hair color) hair is still little wet. You putted on a black kimono f/c faded at the bottom and little white dots at the bottom too. And putting your sack bag on, then left in a minute.

It was almost evening, you brought your katana with you just in case if a demon tries to attack you and other people.

You were at Mitsuri's estate knocking on the door waiting for her to answer. Someone finally answered the door for you. It was a man in a black and white striped hoari with a white mask on his bottom face and there was an white snake on his neck.

"Oh hi Iguro-san" you said gentle."What are you here for ?" In a cold tone. "Ummmm... I came here to have fun with Mitsu-" He cutted you off by shutting the shoji door on you.

You flinched."Wow, what a bitch" you said to yourself. I guessed that it was you now.

IGURO'S POV:

I was talking with my sweet little Mitsuri till I heard the door banged Mitsuri got up but I seated her down and said "Don't worry I'll get it." She then letted me to answer the door.

Soon as I opened the door I saw her friend named Y/n, she said "Oh! Hi Iguro-san." "What are you here for ?" I asked. "Ummmm... I came here to have fun with Mitsu-."

I shutted the door before she can finish her sentence. "Whose at the door Iguro !?" " Oh it's no one!" I said. "But a bitch trying to steal my Mitsuri.." I whispered to myself.

BACK TO 3RD POV:

You were walking down the mountains and came upon 6 normal demons but don't worry you killed them. Soon as you went down the mountains.

You saw a town getting brighter when you took a step.You then ran down the hill. You were so hungry and starving. Now, you were at the entrance. It took a second for you to spot a ramen noodle stand middle of the path.

You ordered a ramen soup. (Oh yeah this is how is looks like)

Your mouth was drooling because of how it smelt and looked. It took 5 minutes to finish. You then had another bowl of ramen noodles, you felt satisfied now.

You thanked the man and walked off. You walked off and soon and you spot something, someone behind you touch your shoulder. You faced them.

It was a boy who had red brown hair and had a checkered hoari, caring a box behind him." I like your kimono ma'am." Giving you a compliment." Awww thx, I love your hoari young man." "Thank you !" He said.

You were thinking what you spotted. It was mochi!

You took some mochi and ate it. They tasted so good and squishy. "Delicious!" You said.
(Rengoku moment 😔✊)

You walked around for bit and didn't saw anything to buy. But you saw a kimono that so special to you. It felt like the whole world knew you.

You went to the cashier and said "May I have this kimono!" The cashier said it's 1,500 yen. I mean you had over 1,500 yen...

(This is how it looks like 🙃)

You were smelling your kimono that you just bought. It smelt like there was a fresh new life and new person.

Hours later*

You killed 6 demons on your way back to the estate.You tried on the kimono and it fitted perfectly on you.

Suddenly your tired now. Hopefully I get to spend a night with Mitsuri tomorrow. Then you fell into a slumber.

"To be continued 😭✌️"

(It took a whole day to write this ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 39.4K 21
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐‘๐š๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Š๐š๐›๐ข๐ซ ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ...
2.7M 157K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
413K 12.5K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
844K 27K 68
"Real lifeแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€…แ€€แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€…แ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธ แ€•แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€„แ€บแ€žแ€ฝแ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€ปแ€ฌแ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€แ€ฌแ€•แ€ฒแ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€šแ€บ" "แ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ฒแ€Šแ€ญแ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธ Bae แ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€„แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธแ€„แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ทแ€›แ€œแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€‘แ€ญ แ€„แ€ซแ€แ€ป...