Darkness Grows||CRK/CROB Fanf...

By sonictheforreal1243

Things got worse with one villan, but three is way more worser. Alchemist, Wizard, And Cream Puff have turned... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Betrayal
Chapter 2: Adventuring
Chapter 3: The Dark Castle
Chapter 4: Confrontation
Chapter 5: Badlands
Chapter 6: The Storm
Chapter 8: The Dreadful Throne
Chapter 9: The Cursed Scepter
Chapter 10: Fears
Chapter 11: Strawberry's Past
Chapter 12: Rematch Part 1
Chapter 13: Rematch part 2
Chapter 14: The Reveal
Chapter 15: The Golden Kingdom
Chapter 16: The Hedgehog and the Archer
Chapter 17: Encounter
Chapter 18: Lost
Chapter 19: Bad Memories
Chapter 20: Confession
Chapter 21: Triple Trouble
Chapter 22: War
Chapter 23: Chase
Chapter 24: The Rose Forest
Chapter 25: The Magical Battle
Chapter 26: Shadows

Chapter 7: The Frozen Tower

70 1 2
By sonictheforreal1243

Espresso and Latte were researching the cause of the incident. Latte read a pile of books while Espresso did some calculations using a sample of wizard's hair. This took them a while until one of them found the source. "The results were expected." Espresso claimed. he grabbed his result papers and called Latte. Latte followed Espresso outside the library and walked into the Council room. Everyone was suddenly there because Pure Vanilla asked them to come here.

"Everyone! We have the reason of the incident relating to our enemies." Espresso explained to the others.

"It had something to do with Dark magic, but this isn't Dark Enchantress's Magic nor the cookies of darkness." Espresso gone on into full detail of his results.

"Do you have any clue on who's magic that was?" Mala Sauce asked.

"I do not have an answer to that but for now we can rule out the possibility that this is not the work of Dark Enchantress cookie." Espresso assumed.

"I'd suggest we find someone who can help us" Milk suggested.

Almond had an idea of where to go

"We should head towards the tower of frozen waves and ask Sea Fairy cookie if she knows anything."

"I guess we'll all be heading there." Gingerbrave said.

"Another adventure, aw yeah!" Dino Sour cheered

Dino Sour rushed out of the room to somewhere.

"I'm afraid I cannot leave the kingdom at my own will. I cannot leave the other cookies behind." Pure Vanilla frowned

"More likely is the reason why you're old" Strawberry Crepe bluntly said

"OOOOOO... BURNED" Devil yelled.

Strawberry Crepe grabbed Custard and Devil and jumped through the glass breaking it.

"..." Pure Vanilla stood there

Two hours

The group arrived at the seaside town, but Strawberry Crepe, Custard, and Devil were not with them. They walked through the streets where it was filled with cookies walking around and buying stuff. They reached the docks which was filled with ships and boats. "So which boat are we taking" Strawberry asked. Almond pointed at the large yacht at the end. "WHY THE HELL IS IT SO FAR AWAY" Purple Yam yelled. "Probably the place he put it or something." Dino Sour guessed" Everyone got on the boat and took off heading towards the tower of frozen waves.

Later, on the trip to the Tower, Dino Sour noticed someone missing and asked Gingerbrave. " Hey uh Gingerbrave." Dino Sour called "what is it?" Gingerbrave replied. "Where's that red-haired girl, wasn't she with us a few days ago? "Chili Pepper is missing!" Gingerbrave noticed. "We'll look for her once we come back and why is vampire sleeping on your head" Gingerbrave asked. Dino Sour looked on his hair and noticed vampire in his bat mode sleeping on Dino Sour's head, but he shrugged it off and walked away.

---------------------------------------------------------

The kids were walking along the wooden path looking around. "This place is calming right now." Chestnut said. Pudding looked at the sea and admired the scenery. Walnut didn't bother looking at the scenery, but she glanced at a distant boat making its way towards the tower of frozen waves. "Hey guys, do you think that might be where we need to go?" Walnut asked. "I think so" Pudding was slightly sure of herself. Chestnut felt something was bad going to happen. "Wait uh... this sounds like a bad idea." Chestnut said looking slightly scared. "Nothing's going to happen to us! right Walnut?" Pudding assured herself." Walnut nodded her head.

After a while the kids found a rowboat by the sand. They got on and made chestnut rowed the boat towards the tower.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The group made it into the tower of frozen waves. As they enter in, they were met with stairs and a large room in the center.

"This place seems to be a resemblance to Frost Queen" Milk compared.

"Not spicy, but this place is pretty cool to be honest" Mala sauce credited

They walked along the path. until the floor below them started to crack apart. "Um guys?" Strawberry called out. The ground break but only Angel, Purple Yam, Mala Sauce and Vampire did not fall down.  On the way down most cookies fell through different paths.

------------------------------------------------

Almond and Latte fell to the ground. They got up and recovered. "Are you hurt?" Almond asked Latte. "I'm fine don't worry about me." Almond and Latte looked around and they were alerted when they saw Cream Puff walk up the stairs. "HEY!" Latte yelled. Cream puff turned around and said, "You're here... although you're 10 minutes late, you couldn't be any slower." "We want questions. What are you doing and why?" Almond Demanded. "Alright alright, you want the truth? I'll explain." Cream Puff sat on top of a ledge.

Flashback to where it started

"Alchemist? Is something wrong? Cream Puff asked"

Alchemist threw a potion at Cream Puff and Wizard. which corrupted them.

"... it was a success." Alchemist said.

Wizard and Cream Puff's outfits had changed as an effect from the potion. "This is amazing!" Wizard was awestruck by the corruption taking over him. "Now then I'll be studying my dark magic." Wizard ran off. "Cream Puff our master wants us to get the Soul Jam and we need to try to take care of a "Few" cookies." Alchemist explained. "Alright. but first shall we cause some destruction?" Cream Puff asked alchemist. Alchemist agreed

At the second explanation

"Hey Wizard, are you done with Custard's Staff?" Cream Puff asked.

Custard's staff emitted a dark aura around it making it cursed.

"Alright if that Waffle bot kid gets a hold of it. They'll turned to our side, and we'll become more powerful." Wizard explained.

"Meanwhile me and Alchemist are going to The Tower of Frozen Waves and corrupt Sea Fairy cookie. After we get her on our side, we're going after Dark Cacao, Golden Cheese, Fire Spirit, Wind Archer, And then Millennial Tree. Dark Enchantress will be on our side alongside a few cookies that have a corruption side." Wizard stated.

"Well then we should handle what we need to do then." Alchemist said.

The end of the explanation

"So that's your plan." Latte noticed.

"Anyways it seems like you will not be able to leave this room after I crumble you." Cream Puff raise her wand in the air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The kids arrived and got off the boat. Chestnut was tried from the exhausting rowing. He fell flat on the floor meanwhile, Walnut and Pudding walked through the entrance. "You think we might find answers here?" Walnut asked. "I think so." Pudding looked behind her and yelled Chestnut's name. "HEY CHESTNUT, ARE YOU COMING?" "I'm *huff* coming.... give me a few minutes I'll catch up." Chestnut huffed.

Pudding and Walnut entered the tower and walked along the path. After a while, they came across the broken floor and looked down. They saw three tunnels down the path. "Which tunnel do you think might be the right one?" Pudding asked. I don't know... it could be-" before Walnut could finish her answer Chestnut ran towards them but slipped down and slid on the frozen floor. They collided and pushed each other into and fell into the same tunnels where Almond and Latte fell in.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

After a long fall, they reached the bottom as chestnut fell first and the rest landed on top of each other. "Good thing I've landed on something soft." Pudding looked down and was sitting on top of Walnut. Pudding got off while Walnut and Chestnut got up from the floor and looked around the area. 

Before Walnut noticed the others, a cookie was thrown towards a pillar nearly hitting walnut by an inch. That cookie was almond but was injured. "Dad!?" Walnut was surprised. Almond felt towards the ground and recovered quickly. "? Walnut and Chestnut what are you two doing here?" Almond asked.  "We're here because we had-" Latte was thrown towards Almond and collided with each other hitting the pillar again. Walnut, "Chestnut! Behind you!" Pudding alerted. 

Cream Puff was standing behind Chestnut and Walnut menacingly. Cream Puff used her wand to cast a spell and lifted the kids into the air. "Alright, Latte and Almond. make a choice here, either surrender or the kids will become crumbs. The spell forced the kid's arms to close as the sheer force made their bodies start to crack apart. Walnut and Chesnut started to faint because of this. "NO!" Latte yelled. " You're going to pay for this!" Almond said, clenching his fists. 

"Time's ticking." 

The cracks nearly covered their whole bodies.

Almond dropped his magical handcuffs and Latte dropped her spoon.

"Good." Cream Puff dropped the kids and the cracks around them started to vanish. 

Pudding got up and ran towards Chestnut and Walnut as they were lying down on the ground.

Cream Puff watched as the others ran towards the siblings. Latte looked at the two cookies and felt devastated and angry. 

"You. You're not the real Cream Puff i know." 

"!?" Cream Puff was alerted by Lattes statement.

Latte's eyes were covered in darkness while her arms started to shake. She was furious.

"Holding them hostage is one this but hurting them is going too far now. AND YOU'LL PAY" Latte yelled. 

Her eyes turned red, and her spoon returned to her. She wrote a marking on the ground. 

"ラテフラッド"

Pudding felt the need to hide behind Almond. Almond had never seen Latte this furious before and he froze.

Latte's spell made the whole room flooded with a huge cup of latte spilling over the ground.  Almond Grabbed the kids and made an escape through the stairs. Almond reached the top and ran back down to throw his handcuffs, it hit Cream Puff trapping her and Almond ran back up the stairs.

The room was filled with latte and Latte summoned a Latte dragon. The Latte dragon used a latte beam. It caused an explosion strong enough to vibrate the whole tower. Latte was not done yet; she used a spell to push Cream Puff into the wall. Latte summoned an orb which brings Cream Puff to the center of it and gave her injury. Latte exploded the room using the Latte flood. 

Cream Puff fell to the floor unconscious while Latte descended to the floor and walked slowly to her to finish the job. She got to Cream Puff and raised her spoon. Before Latte could even slice Cream Puff, she was entangled in almond's handcuffs. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Latte was confused but still angry. 

"That's enough! " Almond stopped Latte.

"SHE WILL PAY FOR WHAT SHE DID TO The....... I don't feel so good..." 

Latte couldn't keep her eyes open, and Almond's voice starts to fade.

"Latte?........ latte are you-" 

Her eyes were completely closed.

To Be Continued

--------------------------------------

Idea came from: 87ari08

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.3K 97
Incorrect quotes (not labeled), one-shots (O-S), head-canons (H-C), etc. Requests are more than welcome! Feel free to write constructive criticism, b...
17.6K 441 49
Caramel Arrow Cookie and Affogato Cookie do not like each other. That is always apparent. But one night, the king's advisor decides to up and go spra...
5.2K 118 12
"Good morning Cream puff. Any business today?" "Apart from you, no.. I might move my store. There's no business here." The younger person sighed, fl...
630 0 13
Welcome to Failure Academy, a school run by someone who wants (was forced) to help all the failures;Dark Cacao Cookie. The school's staff are either...