INKNESS | BABTQFTIM | VERY OL...

De Yellow_Abyss

Bendy And Boris the Quest for The Ink Machine x OC !! WORK IN PROGRESS!! !! THE COVER IS COMPLETELY ORIGINA... Mais

Prologue
1. Toon Town
2. The Mickey Mouse Crew
3. We meet again...
4. Anger and Tears
6. A Genuine Thank You
7. Friends...?
8. After a Day
9. A Nice Start To the Morning
10. A New Quester?
11. Final Goodbyes

5. Spoken Words

20 0 0
De Yellow_Abyss

Cuphead POV

Mugs...

I shot up out of the covers. Where was I?

A Bird in a nurse uniform came over to me.

    "OH Mr Cuphead, You're awake!"

I was still In a daze. How'd I get here..? I was quickly snapped out of thought as a loud voice boomed into the room.

    "YOU!"

It was a rabbit nurse. The chick seemed to know her.

    "Nurse Fanny? Is there a problem?"

Whatever was up with this nurse, made her visibly annoyed.

    "Come here shit head!"

She walked over and took a fistful of my shirt. Seriously, what was up with this lady?!

    "What's the deal lady?"

The other Nurse followed behind attempting to calm the rabbit.

    "Nurse Fanny please be nice..."

This Nurse 'Fanny' dragged me to what seemed to be another hospital room. Opening the door wide she threw me inside.

    "You don't just throw trash here! You're supposed to come back and pick it up!"

I was very confused. Trash? Pick it up?

That was when I heard him. The voice I had missed so dearly these past few days, the worst days of my life.

    "Cup! W-where have you been? I thought you left me here forever!"

I got to my feet in record time and ran over to Mugs, tripping on my way there. I balanced myself and held his face in my hands.

    "You're r-real right?"

Mugs' face shifted from relief to pouty.

    "Don't talk to me, I'm mad at you."

I completely ignored him, I had to know that he was real...

    "I I'm n-not going crazy right? I can s-see you, I can touch you.."

Mugs finally looked at me again.

    "Cups..?"

He was real. He was here, in my arms. I kissed his face all over, I couldn't believe he's alive...

We'd been hugging each other for a while now. Mugs was hugging my waist while I held him.

I started to think back as to how I got here. I don't recall what happened too well.. I was just running after... I don't know.

Nothing mattered for me to care anyway.

I hugged Mug tighter. He reached his hand up and stuck it into my hair.

    "Awww, you're so fluffy!"   

I giggled as he ruffled my hair.

==========================

Cuphead POV

We were both discharged from the hospital. I was helping Mug walk around, no matter how many times he said he was fine, I barely believed it.

    "You sure you don't need to rest more?"

I was double checking for god knows-th time.

    "I had all the rest I needed while you forgot me here! Hehe."

It kinda hurts to hear Mugs keep saying that...

    "Don't joke about that Mugs. I went through the worst days in my whole life without you.. And all the time I just couldn't forget about you even if I tried.."

I pulled Mug into another hug.

    "Cuppy Please! I'm not used to all this love."

===================================

Bianca POV

I chased after Boris and Bendy. How did I manage to space out for an entire conversation, I can most likely guess what happened though.

Once I was just behind them I heard a conversation start.

    "This is like, the second time we caused trouble for Mr Mickey. Why does he still even like me?"

    "Why indeed!"

They both stopped in their tracks. This was probably gonna get ugly, not the fight ugly just an argument ugly.

    "'We don't do touching'? 'It's a family thing'? What was that?"

Boris was pretty mad. It was quite a rare sight to see Boris get mad.

    "Well I may have lied about the family thing but I still hate touching."

Boris turned to Bendy to retaliate, I thought now would be the best time to step in.

    "Now now.. Bends, Boris. Please calm down, we've had a long day, you guys need a break from each other. Let's head back to the hotel room and let you guys cool your heads, Okay?"

They didn't really have a choice as I took the lead and directed us towards the hotel.

=====================

Bianca POV:

I was sitting alone in my room. I thought back to what I was thinking in the cafe...

I haven't had an Ink attack in a few days...

I was starting to get worried, if the next attack suddenly came, I wouldn't be fully prepared as I normally would be. I used to be able to predict when mine would come.

What if I died when I had my next ink attack! Since it is not happening now, is it just building up?

I stood off of my bed and began pacing back and forth. My thoughts were beginning to get the best of me. All the what if's filled my mind, except they all drew to the same results.

Those results were.

I need to spend time with Bends and Boris before time is no longer an option.

I could fall and die at any time.

I need to find Bendy and Boris.

Walking out of my room and into the Lobby, I saw no sign of Boris and Bendy.

    "If you're looking for the wolf and his Brother, they went outside not too long ago."

I gave the lady my thanks as I walked outside.

Searching around I couldn't find them, well until I heard Boris yell.

    "BENDY!!"

What is going on?!

I ran towards the source of the sound and was shocked to see some racoon cornering my youngest brother with a knife to his throat.

I saw a familiar blue light pointed in the same direction.

It was Cuphead....Holding Bendy-? I chose not to question it.

    "Hands off the kid, Now!"

They both seemed equally pissed. Not that I wasn't.

Looking at Bendy I saw him spew ink. My eyes widened.

    "Bendy!!"

Everything was going so fast- Boris was now free and running towards Bendy.

Suddenly Mugman was here, he grabbed hold of the raccoon's hand. I could've sworn I heard a crack.

Where was Mugman Before? I heard nothing from him since cuphead almost killed me but other than that I haven't heard anything. Nobody is really filling me in on these things.

Everything is going too fast.

Mugman released the raccoon's hand.

The Racoon spoke bloody murder as he ran off into the other direction.

I looked back over to Boris, Bends and Cuphead. At least Cuphead seemed much better now, with a somewhat level head.

Slowly making my way over to the group, I overheard bendy yelling Boris.

    "BORIS!!"

Boris slowly took hold of Bendy as he shifted his weight off Cuphead and onto Boris.

    "Bendy... "

    "You're ok!"

Bendy was no longer holding, but hugging Boris tightly. I smiled at the brothers. Seeing them like this was always better than seeing them arguing.

    "You and your weird priorities!"

They were both just as glad as I was to see each other.

Boris moved away from the hug and looked at Cuphead. I was just a few steps behind Boris now, I could easily hear him mutter to himself.

    "Did Cuphead really just help us? Wait... Is that..."

I placed my hand on Boris' shoulder. Mugman seemed rather happy to see us while Cuphead was flushed.

I see someones a little blushy today~

    "Thank..s?"

Boris was very confused about the situation, did they want to kill or help them...

    "Yeah, whatever, no time for this shit though. Your bro needs rest."

I was looking at Cuphead as his cheeks flushed, I wasn't sure why he was getting all flustered over this but I'm sure it's fine.

    "All Good there Cuphead?"

I was a bit too curious.

    "Cuphead? More like tomato head!!"

Cuphead sighed before responding.

    "I knew helping others was not my thing!"

Oh~ So he's just not used to helping others, what does he normally do? Does he normally hunt people down and shoot at them..? I'm not sure anymore.

Mugman and Cuphead walked away and turned the corner, out of my sight.

Looking behind me to Bendy and Boris I noticed Bendy passed out in Boris' arms.

    "Come on Boris, let's get you and Bendy back to the hotel..."

Boris only nodded as we both made our way back to the hotel.

-----------------------------------

Bianca POV

As soon as we made it back to the hotel, the short kitty lady walked over and began to panic over Bendy. Honestly we haven't seen a reaction like this in a while, quite amusing if I do say so myself.

    "IS THE KID OKAY?"

You could hear herself muttering quietly as Boris lowered him down onto the couch, Bendy should wake up in a few minutes anyways.

    "IS THERE A DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE!!!"

Boris and I only looked at each other with a small amused smile.

    "No need Ma'am, he's fine."

The Kitty calmed down as she looked back at Bendy.  She then looked at me and Boris.

    "If you say so! Just take care of your little brother, okay?

I could hear Boris snickering as I could see Bendy twitch in my peripheral vision.

    "LITTLE BROTHER?!"

Boris and I couldn't hold in our laughter anymore, we laughed very loudly. It's been a while since we've laughed this hard. No surprise since once again we're laughing about age confusions and Bendy's shortness.

I calmed down as I looked at Boris laughing and Bendy angrily explaining the fact he is older.

I could only wonder what Mickey, Oswald, and the kids were up to...

===========================

Mickey POV

I was sad. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I can't keep trying to help everybody, I can only do what I can...

    "Help him papa!"

Ace was calling out, I could only assume Ozzy was following behind....

I felt a familiar hand against my shoulder as Ace climbed into my arms...

As if I read his mind 'What's wrong?' I simply answered.

    "Donald was right... I can't just help everyone... The kid needs help, but he and his siblings have their own life.. And I.. I have a job and a family to take care of... I can just wish him the best of luck.."

I just can't help it. I feel the need to help everyone, to help all that needs help and Boris is one of those people...

    "Here I am again, fussing over simple non-important stuff... Pathetic right.."

We sat in silence as we normally do.

    "You're too good for this world bro!"

That voice, the one I haven't heard since...

    "This is why I used to get so jealous of you!"

I just stared at him... He finally spoke... He's healing...

He coughed before continuing.

    "S-sorry about my voice... It's been a while since I last said anything..."

He chuckled to himself.

Me and the kids remained silent as we looked at him. In a couple of seconds, all the kids leaped in front of me and towards Ozzy, asking him to say different things.

    "PAPA SAY 'I love you!'"

    "No! Say 'My kids are awesome!'"

    "You sound like a deeper version of me!"

    "No he doesn't-"

I couldn't contain my happiness, I leaped forward like the kids and embraced Ozzy into a hug.

    "I missed your beautiful voice... A-and your sweet smile, I missed em so..."

We hugged each other for a bit longer before we broke it.

    "I only talked to make you happy bro, why are you still crying?"

I silently laughed to myself.

    "I can't help it, sorry."

Livie came up to Ozzy and hugged him as we both noticed the hap utop her head.

    "Wait, is that the guy's hat?"

She quickly confirmed our thoughts.

    "Yeah! He gave it to me!"

Ozzy's face fell slightly as the others began to crowd around us again.

    "He was a really nice guy. I ruined your fun time with him, didn't I kids?"

A chorus of 'no' filled the room, whilst Daniella confirmed what Ozzy said as correct. She likes to state her opinion doesn't she-?

We said our goodbyes as Ozzy went to tuck the kiddies back into bed. Today was a rather good day. But I am 90% sure I won't be sleeping tonight, I'm so happy that Ozzy spoke again!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.3K 121 20
Bendy, Felix, Boris, Cuphead, and Mugman have been staying with Mickey and Oswald for a few months and have been clear of Ink Attacks. One day, Cuphe...
4 6 8
You (She/her pronouns sorry my guys and non-binary pals you can change them in your head if you want) are on a quest with Bendy and Boris to find the...
164K 3.7K 40
~BOOK ONE~ First was a QFTIM x reader Then became a Bendy x Reader x Cuphead Started- June 2018 Ended- December 2019 Warning: Short chapters asf ahe...
14.2K 235 22
"Will Bendy survive brother? " "Well he better be!" "We CAN'T lose hope!!" "I don't wanna lose you BIG BROTHER!!!" "OPEN UP YOUR EYES!WE TRIED EVERYT...