Only For You - Steve Harringt...

By WeTookAChonce1208

When Nicole and her family move to a new town. She doesn't know what to expect. Small town life wasn't really... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19

Chapter 3

16 1 0
By WeTookAChonce1208

Help me Obi-wan Kenobi

Skating home, she was met with Max yelling at Billy as she got out of the car.

"Asshole!" She yelled stalking inside.

Nicole debated asking Billy what was wrong, but resided she still didn't want to talk to him. Walking inside and heading in to ask Max, she parked her board by the door.

"What happened?" She said flopping on her bed.

"Billy tried to run over my friends. Who apparently you already met." Max says.

"The stalker kids at the arcade?" Nic asked.

"Yep." Max replies. "I'm going trick or treating with them."

"Good, I'm happy you made friends." Nicole replies.

"What time is it now?" Nicole ask.

"Four thirty." Max replies.
"Okay, I'm going to head to the party around probably six, six thirty." She says opening her bag and beginning on her homework. She finished it in an hour or so, resulting going and watching tv until later.

Eventually she deemed it time to get ready, so sliding on her white dress, and rolling her hair into buns on the side of her head she skated to the location on the flyer.

Billy had left a little earlier than her, taking the car, which she saw at the house as she pulled up. Putting her skateboard out in front of the house she entered, a little after seven o'clock. The place was pretty crowded, people and drinks all around.

She headed towards the kitchen to find her a drink she glanced cautiously into the punch bowl. She saw the girl beside her do the same.

"What is this?" The other girl asked.

"Pure fuel." A guy responded.

"Pure fuel!!!" He yelled.

"Okay then." Nicole said, pouring her a glass and walking off. It actually turned out being really good.

Walking out back, she saw none other than her brother at the keg stand, chugging beer.

He spit some out cheering, causing everyone else around to cheer. He walked away and walked up to Nicole.

"Oh, if it isn't my dear sister that has been avoiding me." He said. "Life's been real peaceful without you. Then you had to ruin my night by showing up here." He spat.

"Your starting to sound like dad." She replied.

"Don't you compare me to that bastard." He yells, drawing some attention to you.

"You know you resemble him a lot. Abusive, rude, anger issue problems. I miss the happy you. The one that would play mermaids on the beach with me, help me when I fell off my bike and scrap my knee." Nicole says.

"Yeah, well that Billy left with mom." He said push her aside and walking past her.

"Well, can I at least be friends with this new Billy, even if he's an asshole?" Nicole ask.

"No, because I don't hang out or associate myself with bitches like you." He responds.

"Maybe I'm not the bitch!" She says slapping his arm and accidentally spilling her red punch on him. He turned around hitting her hard on the shoulder knocking her back a little bit.

"Billy I'm sorry I didn't mean to spill that." She tried to assure him.

"Like hell you didn't." He said punching her in the stomach, and then in the face.

She bent down in pain holding her stomach with one hand and the other going up to touch the fresh blood on her face. She moved her hands, standing back up right. She spit some blood from her mouth on the ground.

"You'll regret that." She said, anger lancing her tone.

Before she could lunge at him music began to play and everyone around began to dance, blocking her path to Billy.

She walked inside, fresh tears pricking her eyes.

Everyone in life had flaws. Nicole had many. But her biggest one is getting in to things she can't handle. For example an argument with Billy. She knows she will leave with a busted eye or something but she still does it. Nicole calls it bravery, while Max calls it stupidity, but whatever it is it always manages to upset Nicole.

And when Nicole is upset she results to one thing.

Alcohol.

Grabbing an empty chip bowl and dumping the remaining crumbs out, Nicole fills the bowl with punch and walks to go drink it in the front lawn. A place that was quieter, and gave her a space to think. So she thought but when she looked over she saw the face of a teenage guy, tears staining his checks.

He had nice hair, she would admit, pretty face.

"What's wrong?" She asked, lifting the bowl up to her face and taking a long sip of the punch.

"My girlfriend, if I can still call her that, just called our whole relationship bullshit." He said.

"Huh. That sucks. Punch?" She offered passing him the bowl, he took it, drinking even more than she had from it.

"What wrong with you?" He asked after he finished drinking.

"Me and my brother got into another argument. First verbal, than physical." She scoffed, yanking the punch bowl out of his hand.

"I think we need some more punch." He stifled a laugh.

"Forgot this fruity punch, I'm getting us some beer." She said standing and walking off, grabbing as many cans of beer she could kind, even open ones some had left half drank.

Returning she sat them on the ground and the two just sat there drinking. Two total strangers not evening knowing each other's name, just bonding over the fact that they were tired of shit.

"She went on about how she doesn't love me. About how we killed our friend." He said after taking a long drink of his third can.

"Killed your friend?" Nicole asked, not wanting to sit next to him if he was murder.

"We didn't really kill her. All this crazy shit happened last year, with like monsters and superpower kids. It was really trippy. That was when Nancy tried to shot me." He stated.

"Welp that should have been a red flag." Nicole laughs, causing The guy to laugh.

"So, has your brother always been an asshole?" He asked.

"Nah, before my mom left us we were really close. After that it all changed. My dad remarried and I got a step sister, who is my whole world, she's like a mini me really. But my dad is still abusive to me and my brother. So I mostly try to ignore him." She said.

They continued to drink, this was more than Nicole normally drank. But she didn't give a shit. She felt free.

That's probably because they were both drunk.

"So let me get this straight, Will, died but he wasn't really dead?" Nicole asked.

"No, he never died..." the guy laughed. "We just like had a funeral and all."

"Oh okay, and Will's brother, Jacob?" She asked.

"Jonathan." He corrected.

"Jonathan, took pictures while you and Nancy had sex?" She asked.

"Bingo." He replied.

"But you think Nancy has a thing for him and that's why she doesn't love you?" She continued.

"u-huh." He said.

"That's messed up." Nicole concluded.

"Exactly." He finished.

"Do you want to go inside, it's hot out here." He asked.

"It's not hot, it's humid." She correct, standing up and grabbing her last can she was on.

"No, it's hot." He argued, also standing and beginning to head towards the house.

"No silly, it's humid!" She laughed.

"You have a cute laugh." He said.

"No it sounds like a hyena." She responded.

"No, like a princess." He said. She looked at him confused.

"What does a princess laugh sound like?" She asked.

"Like yours." He laughed.

"Okay pretty boy, more beer!" She cheered.

"No more beer. I think we're drunk." He stated.

"You think? We just had an argument if it was hot or humid." She replied grabbing another can of beer.

"No more beer." He said taking the can from her hand and setting it down.

"That's not very nice." She pouted trying to get it from his hand. This went on for a little, until a random guy walked up and took the beer from his hand. Causing both teens to break out in laughter.

"Yeah, maybe no more beer, I'm tried." She said.

"Well how are we going to get home, we can't drive?" He said.

"I rode on my skateboard." She stated.

"You will probably get hit by a car with your messed up skating," he replied.

"Fine, we can just spend the night here." She said, heading towards the stairs and making her way upstairs.

"I don't know, I feel like this is an invasion of the family's privacy." He stated. She looked at him like he just said the stupidest thing she ever heard. Finding a door that wasn't locked she headed inside and plopped on the bed taking off her shoes.

"Steve sat down on the bed beside her doing to same thing.

"Is it weird that we're going to sleep in the same bed?" She asked.

"I could sleep on the floor if you don't want me too." He offered.

"Nope this is fine." She replied, a little to quickly.

Suddenly she looked over at him grabbing his shoulder so he would stay in place. She stared at him, him looking at her confused.

"You're really pretty." She concluded.

"Thank you. You're pretty too." He said. She gasped.

"Just pretty, and not really pretty?" She questioned.

"Fine, you're very pretty." He replied. She shook her head.

"Now you're just saying that to make me feel better."She said, slapping the bed dramatically, tears filling her eyes. She was completely out of it.

"Don't cry, I'm sorry here." He said, kissing her cheek. She looked up at him, the tears disappearing from her eyes.

Slowly leaning forward she interlocked her lips with his. She felt butterflies erupt in her stomach. She imaged her first kiss many ways. With the boy she wished to be her future husband. Prom king you know. Maybe at a concert or something dramatic.

But never the random guy she still didn't know the name of at a party, in a random persons house, on a random persons bed.

Both broke away from the kiss, but quickly put their lips back together. He eventually worked his way to kissing down her neck, as much as her dress would allow. He tugged at the back of her dress moving back to look at her. Her hands one still in his hair, the other on the back of his neck, she nodded. He undid her dress it falling and her quickly stepping out of it, she pushed him back and pulled off his shirt. He pulled out the bobby pins she had holding up her Princess Leia styled hair. She laid down on the bed with him on top of her as the continued to kiss.

She slowly started to slow down and slowly became more tired.

She stopped moving and he looked down at her hearing the soft noise of her breathing steady. She was asleep.

Laughing softly to himself he kissed her forehead, and moved to lay beside her wrapping his arms around her and resting his face in the crock of her neck, slowly drifting of to sleep as well.

A/N
Well this chapter was fun! We met Steve! 🥳  Anyways hope you enjoyed it, and make sure to vote for the story, and besides that have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 11.3K 18
[COMPLETED] *set AFTER the events of season three!* an unexpected guest arrives in hawkins, making mike wheeler reconsider his entire life. he starts...
393 6 9
(Season 2) Things have only gotten stranger in Hawkins since the Demogorgon. And now there's newcomers to the town. When Bill Hargrove and his stepsi...
53.5K 988 22
In which one of the new girls and one of the nerds started off by getting annoyed by each other and grew to like each other. or In which Arabella Ma...
32.4K 502 49
"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞. 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭...