My Sugar Daddy - WinRina

By kimwintr

Kim Minjeong, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, sh... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Struggle
Chapter 2: Yeji
Chapter 3: University
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6: Deal
Chapter 7: New
Chapter 8: Confident
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Massage [M]
Chapter 11: Collaborator
Chapter 12: Ningselle
Chapter 13: Friend
Chapter 14: Guilty
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Classmate
Chapter 17: Talk
Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19: Yu
Chapter 20: First
Chapter 21: Sincere
Chapter 22: Drunk
Chapter 23: Peaceful
Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]
Chapter 25: Crazy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Bestfriends
Chapter 28: Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29: Sungchan
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31: Dinner
Special Chapter: Christmas [M]
Chapter 32: Second
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Clingy
Special Chapter: New Year
Chapter 35: Birthday
Chapter 36: Whipped [M]
Chapter 37: Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38: Graduate
Chapter 39: Hawaii [M]
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Before
Chapter 42: Baby
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Chance
Chapter 45: Tonight [M]
Chapter 46: Attempt
Chapter 47: Yes
Chapter 48: Troublemaker
Chapter 49: Hint
Chapter 50: Choice
Chapter 51: Reality
Chapter 52: Shattered
Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55: Forever
Epilouge
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 53: Married

2K 54 2
By kimwintr

Third's POV

No one expected the two lovers to get married overnight even though they had all been invited in advance. But it wasn't a problem for Jimin, she had money and could have it all in the blink of an eye. The wedding was held in Thailand, more precisely at the house that Jimin's parents had bought for her. The place was ideal, the guests had a view of the sea and the weather was just perfect. The very day Jimin proposed the idea to Minjeong, she immediately took charge of organizing the event. She also offered the plane ticket to all the guests, how rich she was.

The decoration was both simple and luxurious. Everyone was dressed in white, the waiters passed between the tables with champagne flutes, the guests chatted near the buffet. Jimin was looking forward to seeing her future wife who was getting ready. She couldn't hide her excitement and it didn't go unnoticed by her friends.

"Yo bro, are you excited?" Sungchan patted Jimin's shoulder while her girlfriend Somi was clinging to him, Jimin was also wondering who were going to be the next to get married, Aeri and Yizhuo or Somi and Sungchan?

"Of course she is. She hasn't stopped talking about it since last night." Yizhuo shook her hand like she was tired to listen her best friend.

"I think it's cute!" Somi happily said.

"But you're cuter!"

"Naah you're the cutest"

"No, you are th-"

"Okay stop. Anyway, where is Aeri, Yizhuo?"

"She's with Minjeong and her mom. She's probably making herself beautiful for you, my dear."

"Gosh I can't wait to fuck her tonight."

"Eww Jimin! I can't believe that you're only thinking about THAT." Yizhuo said with a disgust on her face. They ended to burst out laughing. Jimin was happy to see that her friends and parents were enjoying themselves, it made her feel good.

MINJEONG'S POV

I can't believe the big day has arrived. When Jimin proposed that we get married unexpectedly, I didn't hesitate because I didn't want to wait any longer. When I think that a few months ago, I didn't want to have a lover, guess a lot of things have changed.

I was sitting in front of the mirror relaxing while the makeup artists were doing their job. Jimin and I had decided that we should wear casual clothes but that had a "special" side. So I opted for a white dress, sandals and on my head, a crown in bloom. About Jimin, I have no idea and she doesn't know my dress because we wanted it to be a surprise. I was closing my eyes but I could feel my mother taking pictures while praying for the beauty I had and according to her, I took it from her. While Aeri, she was only doing Instagram stories explaining that she was at the wedding of the richest CEO in the country.

"And done!" one of the make-up artists exclaimed who looks at me as if I were one of her masterpieces.

"Wow Minjeongie, you're so beautiful!" Aeri squealed like a kid, she immediately took her phone and made a selfie, "I'm gonna post it to show how pretty is the wife of the richest CEO. So, hashtag wedding, hashtag married, hashtag best friend, hashtag happy and hashtag I love you more than chicken." I was laughing at Aeri's dumbness when I saw my mother looking at me with love and shed a little tear.

"Mom, why are you crying?" I stroked her arms and pouted. I'm always feel like a baby when I'm with her.

"Because my daughter is the prettiest. Look at you, what a perfect woman you are. I'm so happy for you, Minjeong."

"Thank you, Mom, thank you for everything. I won't be there if you weren't by my side since the beginning. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Let's hug!" Aeri shouted and we hugged tightly. They're both my little family, it feels so great to have them until today, I couldn't be luckier.

"Let's go, everyone is waiting for you."

I took a deep breath before leaving the room. I was greeted by the guests who applauded and congratulated me. My friends Irene, Wendy and Yeri were also there, accompanied by Seulgi and Joy. I continued to walk when I finally saw the person I loved so much, Jimin. She was wearing a shirt, pants and white shoes. She was so beautiful and the way she looked at me made my heartbeat madly. Her parents, my mother, Aeri and Yizhuo were next to her. Jimin's mother had already started crying and I saw Jimin shaking her head because apparently Mrs.

Yu is a very sensitive person.

I approached slowly and Jimin reached out her hand to me, which I took with pleasure. The funny thing is that we've been together for months and we've been through so much, but seeing her today was like the first time we met, love at first sight. When I finally found myself in front of her, she took my hand and put a strand of hair behind my ear while looking at me with tenderness, I could melt at any time under her gaze.

"You're beautiful." I blushed as always. I won't never get used to her sweet words, inside I was doing back flips and screaming for joy like when your crush just asked you out.

"Thanks, you're not bad too." she grinned and kissed the back of my hand. A man in his fifties was standing between us, tapping the microphone to get everyone's attention.

"Today is a special day. We thank you for being here. As you know, Jimin and Minjeong have decided to spend the rest of their lives together. I was asked to do something different, each of you could come and take the microphone and say a few words to them." indeed, Jimin and I had chosen not to do as in traditional weddings, which makes our wedding so special. The first one to come on stage was Sungchan and Somi. Their outfits were in tune, they really made a great couple.

"So, as you know, Jimin is my cousin. We lived so many things together since we were kids. I have many crazy souvenirs with you and honestly sometimes I missed to do crazy things with you. I don't know what to say more than I am happy for you, I've never imagined that a girl tamed you." everyone was laughing but Jimin was embarrassing, "Anyway, I'm so happy to be your cousin and your best friend.", he now passed the microphone to Somi, "Minjeong, even though we have just met while we were in the same university but we didn't talk, I'm very grateful that we ended up being friends. I think if I hadn't a small crush on Jimin, we won't be here today.", she was right, if Somi hadn't tried to pick up Jimin, maybe we would never have become friends and she wouldn't have met Sungchan.

It was now Aeri and Yizhuo to come on stage, "Jimin, my best friend. You don't know how proud I am, I'm so happy that you finally met the perfect girl. I still remember when you said that you didn't believe in love, you said that you would never be able to have your own family and now look at you, I can see you are proud of the woman next you. So thank you Minjeong to make change her mind and please take care of that dork, even I hate her when she called me Tiger but I really love her.", I nodded while smiling, their friendship was so pure and sincere. Jimin mouthed a 'thank you, I love you', "Minjeongie, my best friend. I don't even know where to start because I have so much to tell you. First of all, I'm glad you're in my life, I consider you my sister and you know that. I still remember when we were talking about relationships, you were so against it. You know, I'm glad I made you go to that party. It was the day that you have the wildest nig-", Yizhuo quickly elbowed her, I was glaring at her and she immediately got it, she mouthed a 'sorry', "In short, I'm happy for you Minjeongie! I love you!"

The last ones were Jimin's parents and my mother. I felt like I was going to cry, the parents' speeches are always having an effect, "Jimin, your Dad and I are very proud of you. I'm happy that you decided to settle serious with someone and I'm glad that you choose Minjeong. As a mom, I will always love you and you know that we will always be behind you whatever happens.", "We love you so so much my little prince. Nice wife that you get.", her father winked at Jimin, I know now from who Jimin got this playful side. Finally, it was my mother, the woman that I love the most, the woman that I could never thank her enough for everything, "Minjeong my princess, I will always be proud of you and you know that. I don't need to say more because you know how important you are for me, you are the best thing that happened in my life. Jimin, please take care of my daughter, I trust you. I love you both." as expected, I cried. My mother was the bravest person I knew. Since I was young, she was both my father and mother and she never gave up.

"Minjeong, do you accept to take Jimin as your wife to love her and live with her to the end of the road, to share your shadows and lights and to give you the best of yourself."

"Yes, I do." I've never been so sure in my life.

"Jimin, do you accept to take Minjeong as your wife, to love her and live with her for the rest of your life."

"Yes, I do."

"You may kiss the bride." and we shared the most powerful kiss. I was wondering if I wasn't in heaven. Everyone started clapping and whistling and they threw rose petals at us, it was like a fairy tale.

"I love you, Yu Minjeong." she said near my lips, hearing her call me like that makes me feel giddy.

"I love you too Yu Jimin."

Jimin's POV

The garden of the house was starting to empty, the guests went back to their hotel for the night because they were all coming back the next day except me and Minjeong. We were going on our honeymoon here and it will give us a chance to visit the village. Our group of friends and we were the last ones, we were sitting around a table talking and having a few drinks. Minjeong was sitting on my lap, it gave me the opportunity to admire her beauty up close. I pulled her by the waist and whispered near her hear, "I can't wait for tonight...", her ears became red and she punched my arm.

"You're a pervert."

"I can't help it, my wife is so pretty, cute and sexy." I smirked and stroked her bare legs. Her innocent eyes turned to the seductive one, she placed her arms around my neck and her lips grazed my earlobe and said in the sexiest tone that could make me cum.

"I want you to make me come 3 times tonight. Start being slow and ending being rough. I want you make me scream your name that the neighbor can hear us. I want you to make me beg you to have more and more, pleasure me in different ways. Make this night, the best night in my life... Daddy."

"Oh fuck, you drive me crazy baby." I turned to the group that didn't pay attention to us and that's good because I didn't want them to tease me about it, "So guys, I think you should go back to your hotel. I don't want you to drive late and you know, Minjeong is tired n-"

"Okay, we got it. You and Minjeong want to fuck. Guys, let's go. The two lovers want some intimacy." Sungchan got up and took her girlfriend's hands. Following by Yizhuo and Aeri but before they reached the door, Aeri ran towards us.

"Minjeongie, since you're not on the pill anymore and I don't know if you want to be pregnant now, use the condom that I bought for you. The package is in the drawer of the nightstand. Bye, have fun!" I don't know if Aeri was embarrassing us on purpose, but she looked like serious. Minjeong was now hiding her face in the crook of my neck, I know she was shy and embarrassed, let's see if tonight she'll still be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 608 5
A Darlentina Oneshot (Taglish)
33.4K 1.5K 28
Regina just wants Brian back. And she's willing to do anything kahit pa ang manligaw. +++++ A new AU from yours truly 😊 SHIP RESPONSIBLY! -Aven
12.7K 1K 39
Chaekura Fanfic ( Complete ) The story is just about a new girl who part-time on a cafe and she encounter another girl who happen to caught her atten...
1.8K 104 3
Miyawaki Sakura living her life almost perfect, but one day she realized that something missing. She saw how her friends enjoying their life together...