My Sugar Daddy - WinRina

By kimwintr

Kim Minjeong, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, sh... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Struggle
Chapter 2: Yeji
Chapter 3: University
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6: Deal
Chapter 7: New
Chapter 8: Confident
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Massage [M]
Chapter 11: Collaborator
Chapter 12: Ningselle
Chapter 13: Friend
Chapter 14: Guilty
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Classmate
Chapter 17: Talk
Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19: Yu
Chapter 20: First
Chapter 21: Sincere
Chapter 22: Drunk
Chapter 23: Peaceful
Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]
Chapter 25: Crazy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Bestfriends
Chapter 28: Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29: Sungchan
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31: Dinner
Special Chapter: Christmas [M]
Chapter 32: Second
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Clingy
Special Chapter: New Year
Chapter 35: Birthday
Chapter 36: Whipped [M]
Chapter 37: Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38: Graduate
Chapter 39: Hawaii [M]
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Before
Chapter 42: Baby
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Chance
Chapter 45: Tonight [M]
Chapter 46: Attempt
Chapter 47: Yes
Chapter 48: Troublemaker
Chapter 49: Hint
Chapter 50: Choice
Chapter 52: Shattered
Chapter 53: Married
Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55: Forever
Epilouge
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 51: Reality

1.5K 41 0
By kimwintr

Jimin's POV

Minjeong had been missing for hours, it was impossible to reach her and I was unable to stay calm, I had an anger that I tried to control as best I could, but internally I was dying slowly because I didn't know where she was, it was fucking kill me.

Thank God, Officer Yuta was with us at the time, he helped us by tracking the location of my girlfriend's phone. The last time her phone sent a signal, was at the supermarket, which was 15 minutes walk from the company. We immediately went to the scene, everyone was aware that Minjeong had mysteriously disappeared. Aeri stayed with Mrs. Kim who passed out when she found out what had happened. Everyone, including my parents, were at my apartment waiting to be informed.

Officer Yuta, Sungchan and I had demanded to see the security cameras and the most unexpected thing happened. On the cams, Jaehyun was seen talking to Minjeong and they headed for the parking lot. Minjeong didn't seem to be panicking, it wasn't like she was forced. All the questions that were bothering me were over when one of Officer Yuta's teammates called him to let him know that the investigation had progressed and that they had a new lead. We had learned that Jaemin had been adopted by Jaehyun's father. I never knew about this story and I even asked my father if he knew about it but apparently he himself did not know that his friend had adopted a child. The odd thing is that when Jaehyun and Jaemin met, they acted as if they didn't know each other. I can believe they don't get along, but to the point of denying that they were "brothers" left me perplexed. What were these two people hiding?

I threw my coat violently on the floor of the office. I was furious because I felt like everything was because of me. For the first time in my life, I felt lost and helpless about the situation. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know how I could find her. I couldn't be positive anymore because all the worst scenarios were going through my head.

'Minjeong, where are you?'

Minjeong's POV

I woke up with incessant screams, I was about to curse Jimin who was probably watching a movie with the volume at maximum when suddenly everything came back to my mind.

Flashback

"Don't look at me like that, Kim Minjeong. I didn't kill that bitch." he says laughing and looks back to the road. When he finally slowly said in a scary tone, "I don't do those kinds of things because I am the boss."

"What do you mean?"

"Girls, they always want to know everything and sometimes this curiosity brings them to a state where they would wish they had never known the truth."

"Jaehyun, stop the car right now."

"You want to leave me already? Well, if that's what you really want, but to be honest, I'm quite hurt how you treat me." he parked the car by the side of the road, I was about to open the door when suddenly he put a tissue on my nose. I tried to fight but my head started to spin, I saw blurred, everything around me was fading away and it was complete darkness.

End of Flashback

My eyes finally opened, drops of sweat were running down my forehead as if I had just had a nightmare. I was lying on a thin mattress on the floor. The room was dark, only the light from the door sill lit up it. I immediately checked my phone but realized that I didn't even have my purse with me. I don't know how long I've been here and I don't know how I was going to get out of here. Suddenly, the knob of the door turned and a bearded man in his thirties came in and pushed a young girl who collapsed to the floor.

"You're going to stay with her, the boss will come later." that's the only thing he said before he closed the door on us to leave us in complete darkness. I approached the girl who was lying on the floor, wearing a dirty white t-shirt and torn shorts. The poor girl didn't even have shoes. When I saw her face up close, I was shocked.

"Minju?"

She was the girl on the same university where I was and she is the one that I heard the news a few weeks ago when I was at the office. Minju had a beautiful face, she was known as the campus model for her slim waist and long legs. But if people who knew her couldn't recognize her because her face was damaged and her body was covered with bruises.

"M-Minjeong right?" I nodded. I put her arm around my shoulder and guided her to the mattress. She lay down slowly as if she was afraid of hurting herself. I was looking around and I thought I had never been so happy to see a bottle of water. I put it near her mouth because it looked like she hadn't eaten or drunk anything for many hours, "What a-are you doing?"

"Drink some water, you look dehydrated." but she pushed the bottle with her hand.

"N-no, you should k-keep it for y-yourself..."

"It's okay, we'll share it. Don't worry, now drink it." I placed her head on my lap and raised her head slightly so that she could drink properly, she was about to get up, but I saw that her condition wasn't good, "Hey, you can put your head on my lap I don't mind it at all."

"Thank you."

"Are you okay if we talk?"

"Of course..."

"Can you explain what happened, where we are and what's going on with Jaehyun?" she sighed and took a deep breath before speaking.

"I don't know where we are... When they kidnapped me, I was unconscious and when I woke up, I found myself in a room like this. Jaehyun is the boss of this human trafficking. He has hundreds of men working for him, a few nights they hunt young girls. They have some criteria and then they attack. Jaehyun sells these young girls to rich people from all over the world... Some girls managed to escape but soon they got killed, in short none of them were able to save their own life. That's the sad reality..."

"W-what about you, how did you end up here?" I was stuttering because I couldn't manage what I've just heard, I was probably shocked but! know I was mad, furious, angry. How could a human being do such sick things?

"That night, I had a fight with my parents because my grades had dropped. I was not feeling well during that time, my father wanted me to get the best grades because he is a businessman and he wanted to be proud to talk about me to his friends. My mother used to say that I did whatever I wanted when I just wanted to take a break and go out and have fun with my friends. That night, I told them that I wished they weren't my parents.... I was angry at the time, but I regret it. If I knew that night was the last time, I was going to see their faces, I should have never gone out..." Minju started to cry and I could feel her pain.

"Don't say that. We all make mistakes and I promise you you'll see your parents again, we'll get out of here... Minju, if you don't want to answer me, it's okay, but did Jaehyun touch you?" she closed her eyes like she wanted to forget everything, I squeezed her hand to tell that was okay and she didn't need to explain.

"The same night I was kidnapped, he drugged me and the next day when I woke up, I was naked and that's when I understood what had happened to me. For several weeks, I hated myself and said that everything was because of me." she was now crying harder and harder and there was nothing I could do.

"I promise you, this asshole will pay for what he did to you and all the other girls." I took her in my arms and stroked her hair to soothe her. The only thing I wanted to do now was to kill Jaehyun. When I heard noises at the doorway, two men came in and pulled Minju out by the arm.

"Get off me, you sons of bitches!"

"Get off Minju!" I shouted and tried as hard as I could to pull her back, but those guys were too strong.

"Shut up bitch!" one of the men slapped me hard that I felt in the floor. A pain appeared at the corner of my lip, I was sure I was bleeding. I didn't even have time to get up when the two men dragged Minju to the ground and closed the door on me. I could still hear her desperate screams that drove me crazy because I was unable to save her. I sat against the wall and started to cry without realizing it. It was at that moment that I realized what was happening. I was alone with the biggest asshole.

I was trying to remember my mother with her pretty smile and the cooking smell when I came home from school. Then there was Aeri trying to convince me to go to the bar to have fun. And the last person I met this year, Jimin, the most beautiful encounter I've had in my life. I missed her scent, her caresses, her kisses and the idea that all this was over was a heartbreaking. It's funny to think that I was living the perfect life yesterday and that today I find myself living hell.

"Good evening ma chérie." Jaehyun said with a smirk of a psychopathic. He took a chair and sat down in front of me.

"Don't call me ma chérie, you bastard."

"So, this is how we talk to Daddy?"

"Shut the fuck up. What are you going to do to Minju?"

"Me? Am I a monster to you? All right, if you want to know.... I sold her to a millionaire man who lives in Cambodia, he'll probably be here soon. He's very happy with the service to the point that he's decided to come here in case he's interested in other girls, you know business."

"You are disgusting."

"I'm not disgusting, that's the reality. Besides, it's a win-win for both parties. The girls I sell earn as much as I do and the customers are happy. What's the harm?"

"These girls are not consensual, Jaehyun. It's sexual slavery, it's inhuman, it's disgusting. How can you do that?"

"These girls will adapt, just like you. Don't play innocent, you think I don't know what your relationship was with Jimin? Kim Minjeong, if I had to get to the point, you're just a whore. Jimin made you happy with her money and you did her a little favor. What is the difference?" he laughed so hard like he was telling the best joke and pretended to wipe a tear in the corner of his eye.

"It's sad that you can only think like that. The only thing I hope for you is that karma will come knocking at your door."

"I look forward to seeing this day come. Meanwhile, why don't we have some fun?" he stroked my leg with his dirty finger and I quickly pushed him off, "I see, you love being hard to get. I must admit that the first time I met you, I thought maybe you would be the exception that you could come and help me in business, but you made the wrong choice by going to take refuge in the arms of this Yu. Tell me how much she pays you every time you fuck? Maybe I could give you more." he pulled me by the hair and dragged me to the mattress. I took his hand and bit him, he immediately let go. His eyes had turned red, he took my face firmly and approached me as I felt his breath,

"You're not very smart, Kim Minjeong. I'm disappointed."

"You're just a frustrated man of life and you're a worthless person. I hope you burn hell, asshole." his smirk slowly fainted and slapped my face that my vision became blurred. I hit him with all my strength but he put my hands over my head and blocked me so that I could not move.

"Let's see what attracted this Yu so much. I guess you must be good in bed..."

"Don't touch me!" I screamed with all my strength, my voice began to shake. My eyes were filled with tears, I saw the faces of my family and friends flashing in my head, I wondered if one day they would find my body or would I simply be a lifeless body that no one would recognize. When Jaehyun punched me in the stomach, which choked me directly. Suddenly, I didn't have the energy to fight anymore, I would rather fall asleep and not feel anything...

... at least I wouldn't have to face the reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 814 24
Mark answered the call, listening to his friend. But something was wrong. Cesar's voice was usually passionate, filled with life. Now, he sounded...
23.6K 270 29
@jakewebber9 commented on your post: "😻😍😘" @jakewebber9 liked your post @jakewebber9 started following you
4.4K 123 29
"How Can Something So Wrong Feel So Right?" "The more I tried to ignore this feelings the more I fell in love" "The more I tried not to get close the...
12.7K 1K 39
Chaekura Fanfic ( Complete ) The story is just about a new girl who part-time on a cafe and she encounter another girl who happen to caught her atten...