Top Gun: Maverick Head Cannons

By Taylor192080

Basically I'll do this about any of the characters in TGM or even the original TG, so if you want a particula... More

How Maverick Met Goose
How Phoenix Wanted To Become A Pilot
Phoenix And Bob's Relationship
Rooster and Bob's Friendship
Rooster and Phoenix: A Complicated Timeline
Wednesday Night Gossip Time With Phoenix and Bob
Goose and Baby Rooster
How Maverick Handled Bradley As A Teen
The Good Ones Group Chat

Phoenix's Day Out

26 0 0
By Taylor192080

"Ughhhh! Bob! I'm not doing that!" Phoenix said as she brushed past her backseater.

"Oh come on Fee! You need a nice relaxing day out! Maybe with some friends you have that are girls." Phoenix rolled her eyes. She has no friends that were girls... well besides Penny and Amelia.

"Bob, face it. All my friends are guys." Phoenix said as she looked the man straight in the eyes. 

Bob had the most terrific timing. This time he was in the women's locker room talking to her.

"Look away." Phoenix said as she began to change out of her flight suit. Bob took his glasses off and covered his eyes with his hands, that way if he did accidentally forget to look away, it least it would be blurry.

"But Phoenix, you work harder than any of us ever have! You need to relax just a little bit." Phoenix sighed. He was right.

"Bob, you wanna know why I have worked harder than all of you?" Phoenix said as she slipped on her Adidas shorts.

"Why?"

"Because I'm a woman. I've been a pilot since I was 14 and I've always had to work harder for my place. You guys live it on easy street because you are men and in aviation, it's not so welcoming to female pilots. Especially the Navy. So yeah, I have no time for relaxation because I have to work harder than all of you jackasses!" Phoenix said as she got finished getting dressed and went over to the sink.

"You can look now." Bob slipped his hands away and put his glasses on.

"How come it's so hard for women in aviation?" Bob asked as he cleaned his glasses.

"It just is ok? It always has been. People think it's impossible for girls to fly, even my own sisters thought that. The only one who believed in me was my dad." Phoenix said as she sighed.

"What happened to him? Your dad I mean." Phoenix took a deep breath in and sat next to Bob.

"He's dead. Crashed in a stunt gone wrong. He was a stunt pilot after I came to the Navy. One day I got a call that he was dead. Only 56 years old."

"I'm so sorry." Bob said as he put his hand on her back.

"It's ok." She said as she looked at him with a grin.

"What?" He said with a laugh.

"You know what Bob-Bob. You're my bestie and my back seater!" She said with a laugh. He laughed too.

"Yeah, you're my bestie too!"

"You wanna go somewhere with me? Since you're HOUNDING me about relaxing?" Bob laughed.

"Yeah! Where?"

"We can go to the nail place, but I'm not painting my nails! Only a pedicure!" Phoenix said as she stood up with Bob right behind her.

"Ok ok, I'll go with you." Bob said as he held his hands up in fake surrender. Phoenix laughed.

"I know you're secretly excited Bob, you can just say it."

"Ok fine... I am actually kind of excited. Just don't tell any of the guys that!" Bob said as the two walked out of the locker room.

"I won't tell them Bob. I'm not a monster."

The two got into Phoenix's car and drove to the local nail place.

"Hello! Manicure pedicure for you?" The woman asked Phoenix.

"No, just pedicure and and polish." Phoenix answered.

"Ooo! Polish! Someone's feeling pretty relaxed!" Phoenix blushed.

"Shut up Bob." Phoenix said through gritted teeth. Bob chuckled.

"As for him, he'll have to what I'm having." Bob's eyes went wide.

"Phoenix! No polish though!" Bob said to the already walking off Phoenix.

"Nope! If you're my bestie, you gotta do what I'm doing."

"This is SO not fair, Fee!" Phoenix began to chuckled as she picked out the polish. Bob looked over her shoulder.

"Go sit down, Bob. Don't worry, I'll pick a good one..." Phoenix said somehow without loosing it.

Bob reluctantly obeyed and sat down, while Phoenix flagged down the nail tech.

"Which one stays on the longest?" She asked her.

"The shellac. It won't come off with nail polish remover, you have to have it drilled down." Phoenix smiled an evil grin. Perfect.

"We'll do that on both of ours. Just have the person doing his not tell him that it won't come off." The woman nodded and Phoenix began to pick out the colors. Hot pink for Bob and a peach-ish nude color for her. This was the perfect crime.

She went to sit down with Bob.

"Pick a good one?" Phoenix nodded, he had no idea what was about to go down.

"Yep. Sure did." She said as she looked down at her phone.

"You're unusually quiet." Bob said.

"Just look at your phone, Bob. It's all good." Phoenix said as she was forming a text to Rooster, Fanboy, and Payback.

THE GOOD ONES GROUP CHAT:

Phoenix- GUYSSSSSSS!! I tricked Bob into going to the nail salon with me and now he's getting his nails painted!!!!

Fanboy- NO. WAY. He's gonna be pissed

Rooster- Send pics..... NOW

Payback- After this, his call sign mighttt have to be Payback because he'll ask Rooster how to seek revenge on you and then it's game over for you Phoenix

Phoenix- Attachment 1 Image :

Rooster- THAT IS NOT BOB ITS YOU

Payback- Phoenix is a troll

Fanboy- Yup

Phoenix- MUHAHAHAHAH 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...