Cold.

By MaC1lll

My Sister, Sakura Miko is a VTuber. Only one of her friends and I knew that she is a VTuber. And When her fri... More

1st Chapter - My Cold Sister's Friend
2nd Chapter - Lunch
3rd Chapter - Ganbatte
4th Chapter - Dangerous
5th Chapter - Boyfriend
6th Chapter - Supporting
7th Chapter - Avoid.
8th Chapter - Flirting
9th Chapter - Eh?
10th Chapter - Strange
11th Chapter - Feeling Bad
12th Chapter - I LOVE HIM
13th Chapter - Streaming
14th Chapter - Honest With Each Other
15th Chapter - Our Relationship
16th Chapter - Dilemma
17th Chapter - For The Future
18th Chapter - Hard to Do.
19th Chapter - Mature Girl
21st Chapter - HE LOVES ME!
Final Chapter - Melted
Afterwords.

20th Chapter - Sleeping

491 23 16
By MaC1lll

     "Are you alright, Lamy-chan? Why are you spacing out?" Miko looked at Lamy who was looking at the floor continuously. 

     "Ah, it is alright. I am just a little bit tired after having fun with Onii-san." Lamy smiled. But Miko knew something up from her smile because it was different from her usual smile.

     "So, you already knew about Onii-san?" 

     "A- Um... About what?"

     Miko carefully dodged the question since she didn't know if her brother already told Lamy or not about him moving to another city. "Onii-san is doing his final project for his bachelor's degree. He will graduate soon."

     "Ah, yeah. He told me that he is working on it." Lamy then looked away from Miko. "And he said... He was moving out to another city after he graduated."

     Miko still looks at Lamy's face and she found out that Lamy was about to cry. "Lamy-chan..."

     "Onii-san is..." Lamy suddenly looked at Miko with a smile. "...so cool, right? Mikocchi?"

     Looking at her once again forcing her to smile, Miko didn't want to say something that can make her cry. The only thing she can do right now is, calm her down.

     "Yeah, That is my Onii-chan, you know?" 

     Lamy nodded with a smile. But she still felt a little hard to accept the fact that Y/n will move out from here, that is why... she grabbed the blanket on her tightly.

      Miko walked toward the bed and sat next to Lamy. "Hey, Lamy-chan. Why don't you spend more time with Onii-chan? I know you don't have much time with him anymore. But, the most important thing you should do now is, treasure your time with him. Spend a lot of time and be happy together. And even if you are separated for a while, that doesn't mean you can't meet him anymore. You can still call or video call each other."

      Lamy's face became bright. She suddenly smile and looked cheerful, "Treasure my time with him. Mikocchi, you are a genius!" Lamy then got up from the bed. 

      "Eh? What do you mean?"

      "I will go to his room right now!" said, Lamy excitedly. After that, Lamy went outside and directly went toward Y/n's room.

       But on the other hand, Miko's face became red, and blushed, "Wait, that's not what I meant, Lamy-chan!" She was embarrassed because of the thought of what will the two do in the room. "Not in this house!" said, Miko.

      Y/n, who was about to go to sleep, suddenly heard someone knock on his door. He immediately went toward the door because he was confused, "Who comes this late?"

     But after he opened the door, he never thought that he found Lamy standing in front of his room. "Lamy-chan?"

     "Onii-san!" Lamy moved toward him and entered the room. She hugged him tightly which made Y/n even more confused.

     "Lamy-chan, what happened?"

     "L- Let's spend more time together. I want to spend the night with you, Onii-san." said, Lamy. She looked at Y/n directly into his eyes and Y/n was blushing because of that. And when Y/n looked at Lamy's face, the only thing he can think of was how beautiful and cute Lamy is.

     "W-Wait, what do you mean by that?"

     "I- I want to be with you for the entire night"

      Y/n's face blushed even more. He then looked away because he was about to go crazy if he looked at Lamy's face a little longer. "W-Wait, w- we can't do that yet. I- I mean, Mikocchi is also home. And we- we are not married yet."

     Lamy looked disappointed, "B- But... I want to spend more time with you. We didn't get a chance to drink sake before, right? So I think we should do it right now."

     Y/n blushed even more, "A- A- Ahh~ That is what you meant,"

     "Hm? Then what is in your mind?"

     "N- Nothing..."

     Y/n then let Lamy enter his room and Y/n went toward the kitchen to take the sake they haven't drunk before. It was because of the shock from Lamy, that is why she had to refuse to drink with Y/n.

     But on the other hand, Y/n was standing still in the kitchen with a red face. "What should I do? What will happen if she is drunk? I mean, she was uncontrollable when she was drunk and now, she is even in my room."

     Y/n then returned to her room and found Lamy standing while looking at his desk. "There is no secret on my desk, though" he chuckled.

     Lamy then turned around as if she didn't look at it, "I- I didn't look at it! D- Don't misunderstand it Onii-san."

     He then walked toward his desk, where Lamy stood in front of it. "There is only my paper for university and some manga, though. Fufu, what are you looking at, Lamy-chan?"

     "N- Nothing."

     "Heee... Really?"

     "W-Well, actually... I am looking at that photo." Lamy pointed at a photo where Y/n with his little sister, Miko. 

     "Eh? I- It is just Mikocchi." Y/n got panicked a little, "Y- You are not jealous, right?"

     "O- Of course not, Baka Onii-san!" Lamy then looked at the photo again, "It is just, suddenly something came on my mind... Mikocchi must feel lonely without you, Onii-san."

     "W-Well..."

     "Both of you, have already lived together since kids. And you suddenly moving out to another town... She must be..."

     Y/n patted Lamy's head, "Well... I already talked with Mikocchi, you don't have to worry. She is already fin-"

    "Are you sure, she is fine?"

    "Eh?"

    "What if she didn't tell you that she is fine you are going away? What if she is afraid of being lonely? What if she wants you to stay by her side? What if she wants you to spoil you more? What if she is afraid that you..."

    "L- Lamy-chan?" 

    Y/n was surprised because of Lamy's tone which got higher and her voice became louder as if she was shouting.

    "I- I am sorry, Onii-san." She then took the sake on Y/n's hand, "Should we just... drink the sake?"

    "O- Okay..." Y/n felt something wrong within her expression but he didn't have the guts to ask that. They just then spent their time together drinking some sake and chatting until midnight.

    "Onii-san~ Onii-san~" and of course. She got drunk

    "Lamy-chan, you should go back to Mikocchi's roo-"

    "YADAAA YADAAAA!! Lamy-chan wants to sleep with Onii-san!!!"

    "W- Wait, wait... Lamy-ch..." Y/n suddenly looked at Lamy who staring deeply into his soul, 

    "Does Onii-san, hate me?"

     " I mean... We don't have enough time, that is why... I want to sleep with you, Onii-san... Just... for tonight..." 

     Y/n looked away of guilty, "I can't... Lamy-chan... Even though I want... But... At least, I want to do it when you are awake, that is why..."

     Y/n was surprised because suddenly Lamy crawled onto him and... fell asleep there, "Zzzz" Y/n's face was blushing hard, "That is what she meant, huh?" while palming his face.

     But of course, that would make Y/n better because... "It looks more Lamy-chan~" Y/n chuckled and patted her head which leaned on his right arm. But Y/n suddenly felt something from the door, "Mikocchi, you there right?"

     Miko was surprised because her Onii-chan knew that she was spying on them for a while. She then entered the room with a red face and looked away from her Onii-chan

     "What you doing there?"

     "I- I thought you are going to do something indecent to Lamy-chan, and I am going to stop you if you do. I mean, Lamy-chan is a pure girl."

     "It looks like you won't stop me, though." 

     "I am! Baka!"

     Y/n then patted his left place where it was free and asked her to sit there. Miko then moved toward him with a red face and looked at Lamy for a while. "Mikocchi?"

    Miko was a little bit jealous that she immediately put her head on his chest too. "I- I am going to sleep here too!"

    Y/n found her little sister is just too cute right now "Fufu, well. Do as you like~" while patting her head. While patting both Lamy and Miko, all of them were getting sleepy and they closed their eyes together. 

    "Goodnight, Lamy-chan. Mikocchi."

    Y/n chuckled because they were already asleep. But after a while, there was a voice came out from his left and right.

"Don't leave me, Onii-chan"

"Don't leave me, Onii-san"

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Source pict:

Lamy: https://twitter.com/Sco_ttie/status/1437343443404005381?t=mPaRuckcJLD8_SEHYwUz3Q&s=35

Miko: https://rare-gallery.com/uploads/posts/1197518-anime-anime-girls-digital-art-artwork-2D-portrait-display.jpg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 376 31
THIS IS PART 2 OF MY SAIKI AND TERUHASHI FANFICTION LINK TO PART 1 https://www.wattpad.com/story/322005886?utm_source=android&utm_medium=whatsapp&utm...
13.1K 474 25
「Why? Why her? Why not me?」 「You're mine!」 「YOU think that I'm joking?! You know what? Let me just show you what I meant by that!」 「If I can't have y...
129K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...
72.5K 2.7K 40
Y/n wasn't born into this life, but was taken in a man named Keishin Ukai. She soon becomes the pride and joy of the Karasuno Clan. Everyone loves an...