My Sugar Daddy - WinRina

By kimwintr

Kim Minjeong, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, sh... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Struggle
Chapter 2: Yeji
Chapter 3: University
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6: Deal
Chapter 7: New
Chapter 8: Confident
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Massage [M]
Chapter 11: Collaborator
Chapter 12: Ningselle
Chapter 13: Friend
Chapter 14: Guilty
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Classmate
Chapter 17: Talk
Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19: Yu
Chapter 20: First
Chapter 21: Sincere
Chapter 22: Drunk
Chapter 23: Peaceful
Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]
Chapter 25: Crazy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Bestfriends
Chapter 28: Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29: Sungchan
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31: Dinner
Special Chapter: Christmas [M]
Chapter 32: Second
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Clingy
Special Chapter: New Year
Chapter 35: Birthday
Chapter 36: Whipped [M]
Chapter 37: Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38: Graduate
Chapter 39: Hawaii [M]
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Before
Chapter 42: Baby
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Chance
Chapter 45: Tonight [M]
Chapter 47: Yes
Chapter 48: Troublemaker
Chapter 49: Hint
Chapter 50: Choice
Chapter 51: Reality
Chapter 52: Shattered
Chapter 53: Married
Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55: Forever
Epilouge
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 46: Attempt

2.4K 50 2
By kimwintr

Somi's POV

"Oppa, I'll be there soon... No, don't worry, I'm a few blocks from the restaurant... I miss you too... and I love you too!... Hahaha oppa stop!... I love youuuuu!" Sungchan wants me to tell him all day long that I love him. I thought it was the girls who preferred to be told every day how much we love them. I think my boyfriend is an exception. Tonight, he invited me to the restaurant to celebrate our first month together. It was no surprise because I expected it, he had told me about this place a few weeks ago and wanted to take me there for a special occasion. Sungchan is the sweetest boy I've ever met in my entire life. He was gentle and caring unlike my exes, there were real trash. I never hid it and I always told Sungchan that at first I had a huge crush on Jimin. He was not angry and not at all surprised because apparently Jimin always attracted all the girls. He even said he'd rather I had a crush on Jimin than on someone else. But I gave up quickly because I knew she was dating Minjeong and I'm not going to lie to you that their chemistry is so perfect. In conclusion, I am happy to have met Sungchan even though I never imagined that I would meet my future boyfriend in that embarrassing situation.

I looked at the GPS on my phone to make sure I was in the right way, knowing myself I could easily get lost because I didn't have a sense of direction. I was passing through an alleyway where a few lamps lit the way. It was too bad it was raining today and now that I think about it, it may not have been a good idea for me to wear heels. Because besides not having a sense of direction, I was also the most clumsy person on this earth. I was about halfway there when I felt someone following me. The weird thing was that I had the feeling that there was more than one person. I didn't turn around but decided to speed up the pace, if I could find myself in a place where there were more people it would be safer. The steps behind me are also speeding up, they were heavy steps and I think they were men. I finally reached the end of the street but I found myself choosing between left and right, and I didn't have time to check it on my phone. I started to panic, I didn't take the time to think that I was going to the right. I really regretted wearing heels at that moment. Suddenly a fierce hand grabbed me by the arm violently that I almost fell. Two men dressed in black with a hood on pulled me towards another alley. I tried to fight as hard as I could but they were too strong, and I was one against two.

"Get off me, you bastards!"

"Stay calm sweetie, if you don't want us to act the hard way," one of the hooded men told me, he smelled like cigarettes. I saw a tattoo on his neck, I'm not sure if it was a number or a letter but I think it was a B.

"I'm begging you, let me go! Take whatever you want from my bag, but let me go!" my eyes began to fill with tears, my voice was shaking and I couldn't think anymore. The faces of my parents, friends and Sungchan passed before my eyes, was it the last time I would see them? I tried to focus all my strength and pushed the heel into one of the two men's feet. He screamed in pain and let go of my arm. I bit the hand of the other who was holding me by the wrist and screamed in pain too before letting go. It was my last chance to escape. I ran as fast as I could, I didn't know where I was going. The alleys were getting darker and darker and there was no one who could help me. I was screaming for help, maybe the houses near here would hear me. I saw a car being driven towards where I was. I ran towards it and waved at it to make it stop. The person parked and got out of the car, I couldn't see his face yet because the light from the headlights dazzled me. I just knew he was a man because I could see the shape of his body.

"Miss, are you okay?"

"Please help me. Two men tried to kidnap me! Get me out of here please, my boyfriend's waiting for me and I don't know-"

"Miss, it's okay! Calm down. Get in the car, I'll take you to the police station and call your boyfriend to warn him." I immediately did what he said, got in the car and called Sungchan.

"Babe where are you? Don't tell me you're lost?" I started crying when I heard his voice, "Hey why are you crying?? What happened Somi?!"

"Sungchan, someone tried to kidnap me..."

"What the fuck! Shit! Where are you now?!"

"I ran into a person in the car, he's going to take me to the police station, meet me there..."

"I'll meet you there in a few minutes! I love you!"

Sungchan's POV

I was waiting impatiently for Somi in the restaurant. She hung up 20 minutes ago. I texted her but she didn't answer so I decided to call her when suddenly I got her call.

"Babe where are you? Don't tell me you're lost?" I heard her crying, "Hey why are you crying?? What happened Somi?!" something was wrong, it wasn't a good sign.

"Sungchan, someone tried to kidnap me..."

"What the fuck! Shit! Where are you now?!" I suddenly got up from my chair, which made everyone turn back to me, but I didn't care at all. I called the waiter and paid for the bottle I had taken. I didn't have time to give him an explanation that I had already left the restaurant.

"I ran into a person in the car, he's going to take me to the police station, meet me there..."

"I'll meet you there in a few minutes! I love you!"

Within minutes, I arrived at the police station. I knew it was this one because it was the closest. I walked quickly to the reception but saw Somi sitting at the next office.

"Somi!"

"Sungchan!"I took her in my arms and hugged her tightly. I felt her tears running down my shirt but I let her do it, her body was shaking and her hair was disheveled.

"It's okay baby, I'm here... Don't cry, everything is fine now." I slowly released myself from her and looked at her face. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks swollen. I examined her arms and legs to see if she had any injuries. She had finger marks around her wrist, her feet were probably slightly swollen from her running with her heels, "What happened?"

"I was walking down an alley when suddenly I felt like I was being followed. So I walked fast, but all of a sudden two men pulled me by the arm. They were dressed in black and wearing hoods. I couldn't see their faces and I was scared because they wouldn't let go and--"

"Okay slow down babe, it's okay. You're safe now." I took her in my arms again and slowly caressed her hair. I could hear her heart beating fast, her body wasn't shaking like before.

"Miss Somi?"

"Officer."

"Mister Jaehyun just gave me the information he had, it's your turn."

"Jaehyun?"

"Oh hey Sungchan! What are you doing here?"

"I come for my girlfriend."

"Oh... that's why she looked so familiar. Don't worry, she's fine. She's lucky I was there that time."

"Thank you Jaehyun, I'm really thankful."

"Don't worry about it. I just gave all the information I had even if it won't help find those two bastards, but we never know."

"Thank you Jaehyun..."

"No problem. We'll find these monsters, I'll stop by the company once to get your news." I thanked him again before he left the room.

"Officer Yuta? Can I stay with her, it's my girlfriend."

"Normally we don't accept but Miss Somi is still in shock so yes, come in." We went into the room and settled at an office. There were diplomas and awards hanging on the wall, I read the officer's name again. His name sounded familiar, as if I had heard it somewhere," Let's start it. Miss Somi, tell me everything that you remember. Take your time." Somi was shaking again so I held her hand and nodded that everything would be fine. She took a deep breath before she started.

"So I was walking in an alleyway, I don't remember the name of the street but I know it was dark despite some streetlights that lit the way. I was almost at the end of the street when I heard footsteps behind me. A few moments later, two men attacked me from the back. They held me by the arms and wanted to take me somewhere, but I fought all the time." the officer took note of everything.

"How were they dressed? Can you describe them? Do you remember that?"

"The two men were dressed in black and had a hood. It was impossible to see their faces, especially since it was dark. They were quite tall, I'd say both were 6'4" to 6'5". Oh, yeah, one of the two men had a tattoo on his neck. I'm not sure, but it looked like an 8 or a B, I didn't have time to memorize everything."

"Thank you, Miss Somi, with all this it's already enough to be able to trace them."

"What do you think Officer?"

"After the information gathered, there are several similarities on the big case I'm working on right now."

"Oh! Are you the Officer Yuta who is currently working on the two girls who were found dead."

"I see that the information has spread well. Yes, it's me. I'm afraid your girlfriend was a victim of the gang we're looking for. The description she gave fits perfectly with the other testimonies of the young girls who had managed to escape. That's why we advise young girls not to go out at nights these days. We're doing our best to catch these bastards."

"Thank you, Officer Yuta. Yes, in the hope that we can quickly catch up with these sons of bitches."

Jimin's POV

I got a call from Sungchan. I was ready to insult him for disturbing me because I was cuddling with Minjeong, it was our movie night. When I spoke to him on the phone, I knew something was wrong because Sungchan always has to annoy me or throw shit jokes at me to waste my time. But this time, he was very serious and had briefly explained the situation to me. I was shocked to hear what Somi had had experienced, I didn't think it could happen to anyone of us and I was seriously starting to worry, the city was no longer safe.

Minjeong was in the room with Somi, they were talking "entre filles". On my side, I was serving a glass of vodka to my cousin who seemed to be still in shock. I was also shocked when he told me it was Jaehyun who found Somi. Soon, Minjeong had joined me and Sungchan left us to see his girlfriend.

"Poor Somi, I hope we'll find soon those jerks... You know it was Jaehyun who saved Somi, right?"

"Yes, the world is a small place. I learned from my father that he had been back in Seoul for a week. I think he'll come to the company once, which means you'll stay next to me all the time."

"Jealous..."

"Yeah, I'm jealous and overprotective because I have the most beautiful and perfect girlfriend soon wife so I don't want those guys near to you. You're mine Kim Minjeong, get it?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm only yours." she seductively said.

"Don't try to seduce me because you know the consequences, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 1.2K 128
book 2 in the backstage romance collection starring RM from BTS
2.9K 251 8
SinB had a crush on Yerin but everything was too late when she want to tell her about her feelings. But, all of sudden she got a second chance and sh...
627K 31.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4.8K 88 10
Starring : Kim Taeyeon Stephan Hwang (Male tiffany (a love story) This is not mine from http://www.asianfanfic.com. ~hehehehehe please read this sto...