[M] 0X1=LOVESONG [TXT]

By Hayooniverse

THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES : BOOK NO. 1/5 "Oh my gosh... You OK?" "You motherfucker-" "Baby, I don't have... More

•1¦Obsessed to a kpop group•
•2¦The broke people•
•3¦I'm broke but don't need your help•
•4¦A famous cousin!•
•5¦Low-key simping for the new comers•
•6¦Getting back on music•
•7¦Wanna be ours?•
•8¦something doesn't feels right•
•9¦beginning of Magic•
<Author's note>
•10¦Who are you?•
•11¦What are y'all!?•
•12¦To Magic Island?•
•13¦Find the magic yourself•
•14¦Beginning or the end?•
•15¦Nature's son•
•16¦wanna do something?•
• 17¦Discovering something brand new•
•18¦Anger and Lust•
•19¦Learn about your powers•
•20¦The river•
•21¦Weapons of the elements•
•22¦Almost got exposed!•
•23¦Don't call my mother here!•
•24¦The angles and a demon•
•25¦Do what you wanna do•
•26¦Fashionista Choi Yeonjun!•
•27¦How we got together!•
•28¦Please, let us go•
•30¦Be careful, Ok?•
•31¦BG's weird spells and Ten's foxy!•
•32¦The nightmare of Fire•
•33¦The nightmare of Nature•
•34¦The nightmare of Ice•
•35¦The nightmare of Wind•
•36¦The nightmare of Time•
•37¦The ending of Evil?•
•38¦Angels won?•
•39¦Palace of Darkness•
•40¦Childrens of the Ocean•
•41¦The queen and her Lover•
•42¦Be the shine for my moon•
•43¦I don't have a speech, but-•
•44¦Yes, I do!•
•45¦The Epilogue•
<Final Author's note>
•THE MAGIC AND MADNESS SERIES•
Future Perfect : the 2nd book

•29¦Need to bring them back.•

54 3 1
By Hayooniverse

???'s pov

"What the fuck you want, Bitch?", the newly came person asked.

She had black hair with a little strip of blue and white highlights on the right side, her eyes had all the colors of the sea, she had long lashes, light pink lips and little pink and light green starry glitters under left her eye.

Her light blue off shoulder dress fit perfectly on body, she looked like a fairy but powerful.

Simply she looked 'unreal'.

"Please don't curse here-"

"Then tell me why you called?, I was have the best sleep of the life!"

"It's about mark-", she breath out loudly, "What about him?"

"I heard him... And I think he is in danger." Namjoon said.

"And who's fault is it? Who is the reason Mark is in danger?", Namjoon felt a lump in his throat, "Mi- mine."

"Then why did you called me? It was your job to bring your brother back and what did you did? You left him." she said emotionless, "but I can't go back again, you know that, right?"

"I will beat you up. I don't care, it is your job so do it yourself, bye-", Jin opened the door with a bottle in his hands, "Harley!", he shouted as soon as he saw her and went to hug the girl tight.

"How you doing, Jin?", she asked as they broke the hug.

"I'm doing great!, what about you?", Jin asked, she smiled, "I'm always good, nothing new..."

"So... Wait- Namjoon!", Jin yelled.

"What!?"

"This is the forth time this year you breaking the mirror of the practice room!, there is no way Yoongi is gonna help you fix this!" Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"And Harley. What are you doing here?"

"Your boyfriend called me to help him."

"Ah about Mark, please help us find him, Yuta was here two days ago and he said he will try to bring the boys back, but after what Namjoon is saying, I'm pretty worried about them!",l Jin said.

"Where is the new boys at?" Harley asked, "Follow me.", the three walked towards TXT's practice room.

"Can I come inside?" Jin knocked on the door, "Yea- yeah!", they heard Soobin and opened the door, the boys get up and bowed.

"Boy, I would like you to meet someone new!", after Jin said that, Harley stepped forward.

The boys looked at her, "Hey, I'm Harley Eves."

"Aren't you the princess in the book?", Taehyun asked, "So namjoon told you guys about me and yeah, I'm her," they looked at eachother, "And I just came to see you five.", she walked over to Taehyun and whispered :

"The future is in your hands, be careful in ever step you take."

Taehyun's eyes widened, "And I'm sure you guys completed your training, right?", the boys nodded, "so Namjoon... Why don't you let them go?"

"What!?, are you mad? They are kids and you know how Taeyong is, he won't dare to end them in a blink-"

"Shut you mouth, I'm sure they can do it!" they five stood there awkwardly.

"Boys, would you like to help your Namjoonie hyung?"

"How?", Yeonjun asked.

"Well I guess you know Mark and Haechan, if don't then let me tell ya who they are.... Mark is namjoon's brother, Brother I mean like adopted and Haechan is his boyfriend, you know Yuta?"

"We have meet him, but don't know so much about him." Soobin said.

"Well he is Haechan's and Mark's boyfriend. Just like you and you have Taehyun.", she pointed at Kai and beomgyu, "Wait how you know that we are together?", Kai asked.

Her eyes widen and she covered her mouth, "Ah it- it's just... How can I say it... I'm just the 'knows-it-all' person.", she smiled awkwardly.

"Boys, she is the one who controls everything, so of course she knows about you guys." Namjoon explained.

"So let me continue... You five have to get Mark and Haechan out of the underworld. Not just them there is some other people too, but you will meet them soon, can you do it?" She asked.

"Uh? We don't know how-"

"You will found out how to do everything when you reach their and it is your responsibility."

"Wait, how is it our responsibility?" the blonde boy asked.

"Well after BTS, you guys are the only group on earth that has a Time and a Ice together and Namjoon didn't bring them back, so as his juniors, you have to fix his mistakes."

"So you are telling us to go to the underworld and bring Haechan and Mark?", Soobin asked.

"Not just two of them... There is some other people too-"

"What about Yuta hyung?, do we have to bring him back too?", Beomgyu cutted Harley, "Yes and don't cut me off!" she said and turned around.

"You guys will leave tomorrow, I will talk to pd-nim about it and..... Be careful, don't get in any trouble, Taeyong is really unpredictable... He do things without thinking twice, take it as your weapon and most importantly–" she turned around to the boys once more.

"Never, in any situation, whatever the fuck it is, don't separate from eachother...", she took a step closer to Beomgyu and took his hand in hers.

"A little gift from me!" she put something on beomgyu's hand and closed it.

"This will help you a little!", she said before disappearing.

Beomgyu opened his hands and saw a key, "Wait, isn't this the key we saw on the book?"

"It is Tae, and just like she said you guys are leaving tomorrow... I have find Yoongi hyung and beg him to help me fix the mirror, bye!", Namjoon and Jin walked outside of the room.

"I'm really worried about them, Joon. They are just kids and we are literally letting them go through the mouth of the devil alone.", Jin said.

"So am I hyung, but Harley said it, you know that she wouldn't say something without a reason and I think she already planned everything, let the fate go as it is... And I wanna know what she meant when she said 'some other people', did we forget to bring someone other than Mark and Haechan?"

Jin just sighed, This gonna end real bad... Harley, please don't hurt the poor boys... They just started their lives, they got more to learn, please don't stop their storys right in the start.....

»»---->♡<----««

The boys woke up early today and went right to magic island to start the journey, Namjoon and jaebeom were also there.

"I wanna know, why the fuck is our hair colors changing without my permission when ever we are here, I was enjoying my long pink hair!" Yeonjun stormed his feets.

(New outfits)

"At least I got my long hair back!, woo hoo!", Beomgyu shouted and jumped around, Yeonjun put on a judging face.

"we- we all looks so cool.", Soobin said in a low voice, "Look! Three of us are being too obvious!" Taehyun pointed at his, Beomgyu's and Kai's outfit.

"if Moas were here they will think we are dating!", he giggled, "Aren't we?"

"Yes, we are baby.", Taehyun gave the nature boy a peck, "What about me?", Kai rushed to the time boy, "of course. Come here!", he gave the again blonde boy one too.

"Boys, if you are done with your romance, let's get going.", Jaebeom said, "Yes!", the boys followed Jaebeom and Namjoon into the dark wild....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 10.5K 92
Book status : COMPLETED ⚠️THESE IS UNDER HEAVY EDITING⚠️ Madness series Book 1 warning ⚠️ 21+ toxic relationship self harm obsession Misunderstanding...
30.2K 2.2K 57
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Soobin is done loving and Yeonjun just wants to love. Fate fucked him over again when he realized that he'd been growing hope...
6.8K 223 29
About a story where a boy named Choi Beomgyu is a very close friend of Kang Taehyun. Beomgyu hasn't realized his own feelings for Taehyun this whole...
64.9K 2.1K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...