𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨...

By StarBts07

Being a super model and actor isn't as luxurious and soothing how it appears to be, for taehyung respect matt... More

Prologue
1. Antithesis
2: Dismay
3: Storm
4. Humiliation
5: Club
6: Lily field
7 :dawn
8: Poised
9: shatter
10: nyctophobia
11. Strain
12: pact
13: Burgeon
14: fallacy
15. whisper
16: unsaid
17: Falling
18: Inchmeal
19: Jumble
20 : harrow
22: Swither
23: bemuse
24: Frantic
25: Unravel
26: Dolour
27: Feigned
28: Dismay
29: Confession
30: Vehemence
31:date
32: Insomnia
33. tiff
34: Furtive
35: Wretched
36. Afterglow
37: Perished
38 :Enshroud
39: Solace

21:Nightmare

3.1K 153 28
By StarBts07

ignore the mistakes
Authors pov:

from far somewhere he hears the cry that sound like weeping of children,that faded soon anyway.in between the cloud of smoke, there was screams he heard in between his loud banging of heart, through the blur vision he saw the women , her half body stuck in the car half stuck out in a upside down wrecked car, blood dripping down from her forehead, tears streaming down her eyes, she was screaming, he tries to recognise the face, the voice that sounds so familiar, he stepped towards her ignoring the smoke, he tries to clear his vision,he walks further and the face get clearer---he knows that face---- he know this women who's calling his name----he knows she's his mother.

"t-taehyung, run"

he hears her broken cries

"m-mamma"

"t-taehyung, run baby" she cries, there was no trace of pain but she was terrified, worried for him

he runs towards her, bends down with trembling leg and tearful eyes, he takes the note of the wreck car that's upside down, he shivers looking at the familiar face in the car, the man of the driving seat----is silent----his eyes are shut----blood is oozing out from his chest----he is his father.

"d-daddy" his voice tremble, his gaze falls on her mother whose eyes are now closed----she is silent----may---may be she also died----just like his father.

"mamma---no---daddy"

his vision get blur, as he cries hard tries to pull them out from the car but falls on his on his face,being dragged away ,his chest and belly getting scratched up against the hard ground,the cries he was hearing are not longer ringing in his ear

he cries as he tries to get up but sharp pain roses in his back, keeping him in his place, he screams , cries, claws the ground to get up but everything in vain.

"pl-please---no"

he screams as he sees the the four man pushing the car off the mountain road into the ditch,and slowly with such cruelty there were gone,their body fell along with car into the ditch but their soul reached to sky.

"no----no--- please no" he helplessly cries but the car was nowhere he cries hard, he feels his soul being snatched, his body being torn in two.

his father--- mother they are just gone, there were not just gone from his life they were snatched away with cruelty, the world remained unfazed,the ground did not split into two neither sky fell down,everything remained same but he was broken---torn in million pieces, his world whom he called as 'parents' were gone, he cries hard---loud.

"Just die" he hears the last rageful voice, and everything turns into black

"N-No"

he jolt up with a scream ,his whole body drenched into sweat,heart beat fast, breath uneven and body shivering, he shuts his eyes closed, tears staining his cheeks as he silently cries ,hides his face in his palm.

some memories remains crisp even after years later, the pain is still the same, guilt is still same, regret is still the same but taehyung is not the same---he is not the same that he used to be, he wipes his tears off but could not wipe the pain that tearing his heart in million of pieces. he looks all over his bedroom as he tries to recall his last memories and leisurely he recollects everything.

"shit" he groans with disappointment,sighs.

he jerks his head towards the door which opens softly halting his train of thought and a lean frame walks in.

"oh you are up hyung? are you feeling better?are you hungry---oh of course you are" he showers him with questions,without hearing his answer yeonjun walk toward the door and call after loud.

"Mary aunt ----hyung is up get his dinner ready please" he walks back into room and sit beside taehyung,smiles.

"i slept only for two hour"? and when did she came?"he asks in confusion looking at the clock that reads 9 pm and when he had gulps the sleeping pills it was around 7 pm or something.

"two hours?hyung you woke up after 26 hours,and to answer your other question,she came this morning" he says,and taehyungs eyes went wide

"you are lying" he says with shocked expression,not believing him or say his words

"i am not, i was so scared i even called doctors but he assured that you would not need to be taken in ER and you would wake up soon" Yeonjun gives the details, his eyes sad voice trembled as he recalls the last night.

"I'm sorry" taehyung whispers,leans back to head rest of the bed, bites his lips.

"you don't have to be, but please don't pull that scene again hyung" the younger says as he holds models hand in his own who smiles softly with guilt crawling inside of him,nods

"i wont" he says in a whisper, he cant just promise, he should not when he has no idea what circumstances he might stumbled upon where he might need those medicine again ,yeonjun was about to say something but his his words were swallowed in his throat as his phone rang loud.

"it is from hospital" he says with fright that edged his face before sliding green flash to answer the call and gets up from his place while taehyungs smile was wiped off as he waits for younger with curiosity whose face was now morphed with hundred of emotions as he hears the other side of the call with his eyes wide open

"yeonjun,honey what is wrong" taehyung gets up from his bed as notices yeonjuns eyes shedding tears and his phone falls from his hand, taehyung turns him toward him by his shoulder his heart thudding loud he is not yet ready to hear any sort of bad news.

"yeoni, tell me what did they say" he shakes his body and a small sob erupts from younger lips through a wide smile.

"she--she gained---she gained her consciousness --- she finally woke up hyung" he says through his sob and hugs taehyung tight who smiles wide, fight backs the tears he is holding up for years.

"i--- is it okay if i go? i mean you are--"

"are you mad ? you need to run to her, i am absolutely fine,just go yeoni" he says through a soft chuckles and wipes the tears of young boy.

" i need to call--- him. hyunjin he would kill me if i wont" he says and taehyung nods his head and yeonjun hugs him again before run off.

taehyung waits until he was left alone in his house,he has taken a bath while wonho and Mary had been in his room he was scared to take shower,Mary left too after serving him his dinner which he had with great strength.once alone he walks back to his room ,shut the door closed, he walks toward the balcony and watches the guard on the duty and relief washes over him, he walks back to his bed doesn't sit on it but instead on floor and leans his back against the bed,he shuts his eyes closed and lets his tears fall.

'she finally woke up hyung'

yeonjun words echoed in his ear and with every beat his heart sank deeper into despair. he is happy, he is in pain, he is at peace he is everything but jittery.

thousands of scenario played before his eyes, and his breathed hitched with every uneven assumption.

"what do i do" he choked on his word, his head is throbbing ,his body is aching ,his heart is sinking. but all that stopped at once only terror washed over his frame as he hears the door bell rang down the stairs, his throat went dry as he glanced towards the clock and it is 11 of night, he could not get up nor could breath.

'is it a stalker'

'that's not possible, all the guards are down'

'why would stalker ring the bell'

his whole body trembled,muffled sobs left his lips as he pulled his knees against his chest wrapping his arm around ,dug his head.startled with another bell,he could not bring his self to scream or walk at least toward the balcony to check for his guard instead he shrinks into ball and cries,all that could happen to him in this dead and lonely house terrified him to the core.

'i don't wanna die'

'just go away'

the bell continue to ring and then there was silence all of a sudden,so deadly that rose goose bump in his whole body which he could count it all,he could hear his heart beating so loud against his rib cage, he crawled to the other side of the bed to hide his whole frame though a very week place but that was all he could think, he hears foot step close to his room and that is all made him to shiver, his breathing got shallow, vision got blur and then door creak open,knocking all the breath out from his lungs.

********

His world seems to stopped, he felt no excitement, no happiness or any sort of emotions, he was a empty glass on verge to break if any one would touch it. jeonguk was losing his mind with every passing second ,he tried to reach out to model as he had not heard peep from him since yesterday, he called Yeonjun plenty of times to ask whereabouts of model and on constant he got same answer.
'he's busy to take any call' and then he couldn't argue more.

It's not only his affection but also the constant scratch on his heart that is bothering him,every time his own voice clinks in his ear when he had called taehyung with names, treated him like a trash and what not, if taehyung would not accept his love he wouldn't be surprised? because It's hard to love someone back who gave nothing but pain and depression, he has done that to taehyung.

after tactful day in office and several other work that had him on the hop,so much that he couldn't reserve time to eat, but that didn't stop taehyung thoughts to horn in. he sighs as he shuts his file close throws it on a table, it's past 10 of night and he wanted to keep himself occupied with the paper work but the uneasiness in his heart hasn't blew dim since yesterday,the fear and undefined feeling about taehyungs well being had him wide awake.

He grabs the phone and dials taehyungs number and again it was in vain, so he called Yeonjun, but the other phone line was also out of reach.

"You must be kidding, right now" he mutters with annoyance through his clenched jaw he had stayed still after patiently waiting for more than 24 hours but now his patient has run thin, with loud heart beat and heavy breath he grabs his car key and storms out from his house while driving the car with the speed that boost serotonin in his whole body and in no time he pulls the car in front of taehyungs place with loud screech of wheels his body jerked forward and bounced back to its original.

he saw all the light lit up ,the security guards are still on their duty, he get off from the car and walks through gate to the front yard,narrows his eyes as he feels some unfamiliarity.

"i remember i had sent four of the guard, but i can see some of new face.what is the deal"? jungkook asks as he had stopped in front of the bulky ,tall Wonho whose head is hung low with respect.

"sir they are from the security team hired by taehyung sir , they joined yesterday" he gives the details and jeonguk frowns though he does not ask grills him further and walks toward the front door his walk amble, nervousness kicking in. waiting for taehyung outside the gate used to make his heart beat loud but walking inside made his heart go wild,he know he might look like creepy obsessed bastard to appear at this hour to his place but he does not give two shit to that he is here to see taehyung and moreover to get his sign on paper an excuse to cover up his creepy side, with one sharp inhale he rings the bell.

he frowns while waiting for almost ten minute and yet hears nothing from other side, he rings the bell yet again while looking at the intercom yet he get no response-- he tries to fool his self that everything is alright but his heart says otherwise and the disquiet that he had been feeling since yesterday making sense now.

"WONHO---WONHO" he shouts and the said person comes running to him

"taehyung is he--is he inside right? is he alone"? he asks his pulse popping out with fear and anger

"yes sir,he is in there,but----shit----guys alert" wonho shouts loud, his face morphed with terror and rage while jeongguk watches all the guards running to probe the threat.

"WHAT IS THE DEAL WONHO" he shouts and the other steps back, his head hung low,scared.

"sir, taehyung sir is being stalked and i think---" wonho could not get a chance to spill the word complete because jeonguk snaps so loud

"GET ME THE KEYS" he shouts, his body trembling with anger the fear of something happening to taehyung consuming him to the depth.

his heart beats loud as he unlock the door,if he finds even a scratch on taehyung he gonna set the world on fire,his anger always gets best of him.he runs inside the house wonho and other guards following in, he gulps ,his heart drops with silence that is all scattered over the house,sweat dripped down his forehead as he crosses the huge hallway, the massive house was lit and did gave the pure feel of some thrill movie, he holds his breath as he reaches towards the hall ,no sign of taehyung and no sign of bastard stalker, just deafening silence.

"last time i checked,he was in his room" wonhos voice booms after him as he runs across the hallway and run up stairs, he checks the the two room which were of empty and then he reaches the third and his heart thud loud, he shuts his eyes closed as he twist the door nob and slowly opens the door, his eyes scans the room until it fixed on a frame curled in ball, hiding behind the side of the bed, his soft sob has filled the beautiful room into most ugliest one. the peter patter of foot stops behind him halts, he does not needed to be told to leave wonho already gestures all the other guards to leave and shut the door behind.

jeonguk does not calls taehyungs name , he just take very small and careful step toward model no to freak taehyung more than already he is, he takes taehyungs semblance in to note he is wearing a brown t-shirt and black short that is reaching above to his knees his honey like skin exposed if it would have been some other time jeonguk is sure he would have gone weak but the scene before him as broke him to feel anything.

he stands before taehyung and slowly sits on his knees, taehyung is shaking harder now as he scoot farther away from him, painful sob escaping his mouth,he deny to open his eyes or lift his head up.

"p-please" the most heart wrenching plea jeonguk ever has heard and it shook him from head to toe, he hate this--- this helplessness, he hate that bastard who had made taehyung like this---he hate everything.

he does not say anything and pulls taehyung against his chest wrapping him in his arm ignoring the loud yelp and scream,he could feel the shiver of taehyung against his whole frame.

" no--n-o---please leave me---please" taehyung scream as he thrash in his embrace and jeonguk deny to let him go

"taehyung---taehyung it is me jeonguk" he says in softest tone he ever had spoke with, he caresses taehyung back whose protest has weakened but deny to open his eyes and to even recognise the voice that sooth him in a way no one ever could,he does not want to believe the warmth that he felt only with one person and it is a zero chance he would be here---so he thrash in a embrace that is holding him like a precious glass.

"no---let go of me--- dont touch me" he scream again and cries along, jeonguk pull him out and cups his face whose eyes are closed,tears loaded on his eye lash and stained cheeks

"taehyung---baby listen" he breaths out,tries to get a hold on taehyung who refuses to open his eyes or say to listen anything.

"NO---please--no" and it was last string of patient that broke.

"TAEHYUNG" there was loud snap and then deafening silence,only the heavy breath that are heard,loud heart beat are booming across the room, muffled gasp that was swallowed in a beat

jeonguks soft lips pressed against taehyungs rosy one, his protest died but his soul blown with life, he slowly opens his eyes as he take the note of the person and uncountable tears falls from his eyes and he shut it again only to be in his utopia--- only to live the reality where he is being kissed,kissed by jeonguk.

***************

last month and the on going one has been very harsh on me, but no complains.i just pray may allah keep our parents on his mercy with health,and long life and happiness.

i could not update due to hospitals up and down and all that was going on,but it is okay everything happens ,happens for good and it does not lasts forever,so why complains?right?anyways thank you and sorry for being so patient enough with me, love you all.

Also no proof reading so please ignore the mistakes
********

Happy birthday to this giant baby, my love of life who brought light to my life and to millions of others, I couldn't define how much I love him.... 💞💞💞

Belated happy birthday to my chiku piku baby kooki... My heart and soul and everything... Love and love to himmmm💜

mirror image of each other---taejin

He's so beautiful❤😍

Idk from where but I'm in love with this picture, even if it's an edit

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

My heart❤💕

Take good care of your heart💕❤
Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 12.4K 17
Jeon Jungkook is a young billionaire. Ruthless and handsome. But hey, he's whipped for a poor innocent guy, Taehyung. He likes it when Taehyung calls...
380K 18.5K 37
Law of love The country has laws, rules that must be obeyed by people. Love also has laws, Jungkook also has rules. Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung w...
229K 10.5K 83
Right before his wedding with Jungkook, Jin was asked to sign a marriage contract by the cold natured Jungkook who is the son of the owner of Jeon I...
331K 10.9K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...