butterfly love. 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖔𝖘...

By gabiwrld

⁀➷ ⋆˚₊ [🦋] ˚* · ° ◌ ❝a vk and an ak? now that does seem similar...❞ 𝖎𝖓 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖈𝖍, the daughter of tinkerb... More

butterfly love
starring
prologue
descendants
chapter¹
chapter²
chapter³
chapter⁴
chapter⁵
chapter⁶
chapter⁷
chapter⁸
chapter⁹
chapter¹⁰
chapter¹¹
chapter¹²
chapter¹³
chapter¹⁴
chapter¹⁵
chapter¹⁶
chapter¹⁷
chapter¹⁸
chapter¹⁹
chapter²⁰
chapter²¹
chapter²²
descendants II
chapter²³
chapter²⁴
chapter²⁵
chapter²⁶
chapter²⁷
chapter²⁸
chapter²⁹
chapter³⁰
chapter³¹
chapter³²
chapter³⁴
chapter³⁵
chapter³⁶
chapter³⁷
chapter³⁸
chapter³⁹
chapter⁴⁰
chapter⁴¹
chapter⁴²
chapter⁴³
descendants III
chapter⁴⁴
chapter⁴⁵
chapter⁴⁶
chapter⁴⁷
chapter⁴⁸
chapter⁴⁹
chapter⁵⁰
chapter⁵¹
chapter⁵²
chapter⁵³
chapter⁵⁴
chapter⁵⁵
chapter⁵⁶
chapter⁵⁷
a/n

chapter³³

3.9K 109 14
By gabiwrld

a plan

🦋*.*〽〰*°.~°°〽.**•*〰**~°°°*〽*.〰**•*🦋

authors pov

09:51 AM, THE ISLE OF THE LOST

"there is no way we're giving this uma person the wand. i'm not allowing that," y/n says, crossing her arms. mal paces up and down the room as evie is standing next to y/n. both jay and carlos are sitting down on chairs. "she sounds like she'll destroy auradon,"

"uma doesn't get the wand, then ben is toast guys," carlos says. 

"right so," evie starts. "we give uma, of all people, the wand?" 

"do we have any other choice?" jay asks her. 

"wait! you guys!" mal shouts, breaking up the debating. she points at carlos. "your 3d printer,"

"a phony wand," carlos says, pointing at her back.

"yes!" 

"in my sleep,"

"and the second this uma person tests it?" y/n asks, looking around the room.

"she'll know it's fake," evie says, continuing y/n's point. 

"well, okay, so then we just get ben out there really fast. we need some kind of diversion,"

"smoke bombs!" jay says, and idea conjuring up in evie's head. 

"that's perfect," she says. i'll get the chemicals i need from lady tremaine's place. that could work," she walks up to mal, touching her purple hair. "oh, and sick hair, by the way. evil stepmom seriously stepped up her game,"

carlos, jay and y/n all look at each other then back at the vk girls. 

"okay, do you want to know something?" mal says, touching her hair. "dizzy did this,"

"little dizzy? shut up!" evie smiles. 

"i know. i'm, like, loving it," mal says, twirling her hair in her hand. "it's, like, a lot lighter,"

"really proud of her," evie gushes. y/n clears her throat, getting the girl's attention as jay whistles.

"hello?" carlos says. the girls look at each other, slightly embarrassed. 

"right," evie says as mal claps. 

"carlos, y/n, jay. you guys meet us a pirates bay," mal says. "and you guys, losing-not an option," everyone nods. "cause we're rotten..."

"to the core," everyone looks at y/n. 

"what?" she asks. "i'm not a vk. i am not rotten to the core, like you people," everyone laugh at the girl, carlos hugging her side. "come on. let's do this,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 4.9K 15
You are (y/n) beast, daughter of King Adam and Queen Belle, twin sister of Prince Ben. You and your brother invited four vks over to Auradon Prep. Wh...
171K 3.8K 40
Join Peter Pan's daughter in her adventures with the VKs to save Auradon from Maleficient/Audrey. Also in her adventures to find herself and her true...
22.6K 416 15
Alex Beast, Twin sister to Ben had always stood beside her brother. When the Vks Arrived, she became they're supervisor alongside Doug. She was alway...
332K 7.7K 36
Read to find out ;) 'STOP WINKING AND DESCRIBE MY STORY!' Fine. Rachael Fitzherbert, Daughter of Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert. Carlos De Vil, Son...