Naruto: The most potential st...

By Silverwolf2610

After training Naruto outside Konoha for 12 years, Kushina decided to return to Konoha, when Naruto finally g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Let the fun begin~
Chapter 2: A helpful Uzumaki~
Chapter 3: A gift for hard working~
Chapter 4: Teams spar and awaken of bloodline
Chapter 5: Wave arc and the awaken of Mangekyou
Chapter 6: Mangekyou and pairing poll
Chapter 7: Flame under kindness
Chapter 8: Battle of the bridge
Chapter 9: New member of Team 9
Chapter 10: Tsunade retrival
Chapter 11: True reveal
Chapter 13: Chunin Exam
Chapter 14: A reward long awaited

Ch 12: Fun before Chunin exam

3.9K 43 21
By Silverwolf2610

S: Hi guys, I am very glad to meet you all again and yes, I am not dead yet. (Despite it being traditional Chinese ghost month now) Me myself was also surprised that I haven't updated this story for about a year since my life is being occupied by tons of exams and assignments which annoyed me to no end. (For those who haven't enrolled into uni yet pls don't laugh, you will soon face my pain HAHAHA!)

S: Anyway, me and my friend @XXAlter are currently checking on the published chapter grammar, spelling and other stuff which include some minor adjustment on the story (No, I didn't alter the story blood relationship or I will need to rewrite from chapter 3 and onward)

S: BTW for those that wish to read a Kushina x Uzumaki siblings' story, I strongly recommend to you the story created by my fellow author- monaso2595. He has shown me a very interesting concept of his upcoming work, please do show some support to his work.

S: Without further ado, let's begin~

(Special thanks to @XXAlter for the story beta reading as well as writing support and @Gammagyro for lemon ideas and concepts, thank you very much xD)

Let's begin

(Flashback- after Tsunade retrieve mission)

Konoha- Hokage office

"That's all for my report, Hokage-sama" Kakashi, the joint mission leader finished his report before he handed over the written report onto the Hokage desk and took a step back.

"This.. was quite unexpected" The old Hokage mumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose and begin to wonder what must be done to resolve the problem stated in Kakashi's report.

He will be lying if he says this was an easy issue that he can solve instantly. The retrieval mission alone has brought tons of problems to him already, from the appearance of his traitorous student- Orochimaru, the interference of Kumo Shinobi and the used of forbidden Justus- "Summoning: Impure World Reincarnation" (Edo Tensei no Jutsu) were all serious mess.

Putting aside those problems, the reveal of Naruto's bloodline and heritage was the most surprising news to him. Naruto- Kushina's student whose registered Shinobi name was Uzumaki Naruto should be changed to Namikaze or Uchiha Naruto. The fact that Naruto is the sole descendant of the fourth Hokage is serious enough. The Fourth Hokage was a well-respected figure not only in Konoha but in other elemental nations as well, the additional fact that Naruto is also an Uchiha will also surprise the whole world. He can already predict the upcoming news topic "The son of Namikaze hero and evil princess from Uchiha clan".

With a sigh in defeat the old Hokage can only wish that he can control the situation when the news of Naruto being spread all over the world. 'I should really retire now' the old Hokage thought, raising his head and taking a look at the Fourth's picture that hangs on the wall.

'Your death was quite troublesome for me already and now your son has created an even more troublesome problem to me, quite a trouble maker you are, Minato?' the old Hokage thought while imagining that he would punch the beloved fourth Hokage in the face after his death.

(For the Uzumakis)

One day after the mission of Tsunade retrieval, Naruto and Kushina have a long discussion about the truth for why Kushina decided to hide his heritage. Angry, confused and sad were the emotions that Naruto showed during the first hour of their talk. He couldn't believe that the one he trusted the most had hidden the truth from him for such a long period.

However, after the first hour discussion Naruto began to understand Kushina's motive to hide his heritage. Apparently, his father was a respectable figure among the village but beyond that his enemies were not in small numbers, the famous "Yellow flash" has taken the "victory fruit" for Konoha in the third world war, the fruit was not given but taken by force from other factions which lost in the war. Additionally, Naruto's biological mother was also a fearsome figure during the war; her "Ripper eyes" have taken away many lives of Mizu Shinobi.

If Kushina announced his true heritage during their wanderings around the world, it was certain that they would have more "visitors" than they can handle. She honestly told Naruto that she was planning to tell Naruto after he became Jonin as in that time, Naruto will be treated as an official high-ranking Shinobi of Konoha as well as Namikaze clan's clan head or perhaps Uchiha clan's clan head too.

After he learnt about all the motive behind Kushina's action, Naruto chose to forgive her. It was the right thing to do, as years of hardship he had been through with Kushina, they already forged an unbroken bond. The result was that Naruto decided to refer to Kushina as "kaa-sama" even though Kushina isn't his biological mother but she is still his adoptive mother and he still loves her very much.

The best result coming from the realization was that, they are not biologically related and- there was no limitation of their 'activities' anymore.

(Flashback end)

A week has passed since the Tsunade retrieval mission. Ever since Kushina and Naruto discussion, Team 9 was given a short rest of two days before they continue with their daily training. During the short two days' rest, under Hokage permission Yakumo was allowed to move into the Uzumaki estate with her room just beside Haku's.

After the short holiday, Kushina proceed her training course with her team while taking them on missions which sometimes would be a joint mission, during two joint mission Kurenai would exchange her student with Kushina's, since she knew Yakumo ability better but the only drawback was- while she can train Haku and Yakumo in Genjutsu without problem but when she wishes to trained the blonde it was another question. Naruto physical, seal art and Jutsu knowledge were better than Kurenai herself, the only topic she could teach Naruto was Genjutsu but with Naruto Sharingan (Which Naruto identities has been revealed to the village now) Kurenai Genjutsu training has little to almost non effect on Naruto. The only interesting thought was after every joint training program Kurenai would blush like a high school's school girl which both Anko and Kushina like to tease her about very much.

However, that didn't mean Naruto didn't get any improvement at all. During his training with Kushina, his combat skills improved leaps and bounds, still not enough to defeat her in a sword fight but he could fight Kushina an hour straight without losing the fight.

Besides Naruto, Kushina has also begun her training with Haku in other areas besides combat, tracking and stealth skills were being worked on, this does greatly improve on Haku's skill as her training with Zabuza mostly consist of stealth under the thick mist but not in different surroundings. As for Yakumo.. Kushina can only train her physically as she was less known to Genjutsu knowledge.

Uzumaki mansion

It was a very sunny day. Kushina's team had once again taken part in a joint operation with Kurenai's team but today is kinda different from the previous operation. Kurenai's students were not available for today as her students which consist of Hyuga clan heiress- Hinata, Inuzuka clan member- Sira and Aburame Shino all have their clan issue to settle. Thus, only Kushina's students were exchanged to Kurenai but only both female team members of Kushina's team were exchanged. This led to Kushina being totally alone with Naruto for their training session.

After an entire morning of training, both Naruto and Kushina decided to take a rest and walked back into the mansion and prepared for lunch. "Naruto, what do you want for lunch?" Kushina asked while she let loose her hair and let them flow down like a crimson waterfall.

"Ra-" "Please don't be ramen again Naruto, I have received several complaints from both your female teammates already" Kushina said with a bitter smile, she is definitely fine with ramen but the other two members of team 9 couldn't handle another day of ramen already.

"Hm..." Naruto mumbled while beginning to wonder about what they should eat for lunch and probably dinner. Haku being the nice and kind girl never complained about his obsession with ramen but Yakumo was a totally different case.

Unknown to him, when he was wondering Kushina, who was in the kitchen, had been eyeing him for a while. It's been a week since their last 'fun' and Naruto's current state with sweat drenched his shirt that barely shows his six-pack muscle has made the said Uzumaki feeling hot.

'It has been too long... Both Haku and Yakumo weren't home yet, this may be my chance!' Kushina thought with a foxy grin as she quietly walked toward Naruto and surprised him by hugging the blonde from behind.

"Eep?!" "Naru-chan~ you have been training lately. Do you perhaps want some reward from your sensei?" Kushina whispers in a sexy tune while blowing some hot air into his ears.

"Oh~ I do indeed want some reward from my beautiful and teasing sensei alright" Naruto replied but surprisingly he broke out from Kushina embrace and pushed her onto the wall nearby and had his hand just beside Kushina while cupping her mouth with a hungry grin. The aura that is pouring from Naruto which is similar to a predator makes Kushina shiver in excitement.

Ever since Naruto's heritage has been revealed, he has become bolder and bolder. Unlike his previous attitude toward Kushina which most of the time being dominated by Kushina. He was now more on the aggressive side and this is the first time he showed his true nature which greatly surprised Kushina and made her even more excited.

"Not .. not here, Naru-chan we can't do it in the kitchen, it will have a higher chance and easy for someone to catch us in the act" Kushina reasoned with her face blushing bright red just like a tomato. Indeed, the kitchen was far too close to the entrance of the mansion, no doubt someone would hear them grunting and moaning if there were any guests or when both female members of Kushina returned. She was thinking of directing their little activity in one of the guest rooms.

" How about we do it in the guest room upstairs? I'll give you your reward but not here, we'll do it in the guest room upstairs, less likely to get caught up there" Kushina replied, relenting to her student's gaze. She quickly created a clone to begin preparing lunch before she was being grabbed by Naruto who then carried her in bridal style, heading straight to the guest room which only made her blush even red.

(Lemon) [Thanks for the lemon idea, @Gammagyro]

Once in the room, Naruto gently put her down on the bed before he quickly closed the door and the window curtains just in case, before turning to face his beautiful sensei. The boy looked absolutely ravenous as if he were getting ready to dig his fangs into a delicious steak, the look of desire caused Kushina to shiver in excitement. Kushina wouldn't admit it to him, but she absolutely loved it whenever he looked at her like that.

Reminding herself that it should be Naruto's reward but not herself being rewarded, standing up Kushina then led Naruto to the bed and push him onto the bed as she teasingly began to took her clothes off one by one as Naruto watched in excitement, first came off her was Jonin vessel, then she lifted her black shirt along with the red bra under it allowing her large perky breasts to bounce free.

Naruto almost drooling with desire as he watched intently that his sensei's magnificent breasts bounced free from her shirt, his erection twitching at the mere sight of them. His excitement swelled to even higher heights as he watched his sensei turn her back to him and began to shimmy out of her black Anbu pant. His eyes kept track of every sway of her hips as she purposefully teased him, her tight red panties barely covering the flesh of her ass while her long shapely legs and thick thighs helped emphasize how great of an ass his sensei had.

Once her pants were off, Kushina gently kicked them onto the guest bed. Looking back her student Kushina could tell her student was ready to jump on her, she then gave him a teasing grin as she pushed her large heart shaped ass out for Naruto to admire before grabbing the edges of her panties, she could hear Naruto panting like a predator in heat. She had to repress a shiver of excitement when she realized how horny her student was getting from seeing her body, it made her so hot. She slowly slid her panties off giving Naruto a good view of her bare ass, before tossing them onto the bed with her pants. Once Kushina had tossed her panties aside, she placed her hands on the wall, with each sway of her hips inviting her student to come forward.

"Alright Naru-chan, go ahead and put your dick between my ass cheeks, but if you even try to put your dick in either my ass or pussy I will give you a severe punishment! understood?" Kushina said teasingly with a seductive smile, she decided to tease her student further before they could make it to the main course.

Naruto nodded rapidly as he heard his sensei's threat, it wasn't long after that his fear was replaced by his lust for Kushina once she gave a wink to him. Walking toward his sensei while quickly discard all of his clothes Naruto then grabbed his sensei's doughy ass cheeks, molding them with his hands as he lined up his dick between her ass cheeks as if they were a pussy, before thrusting forward, his hips smacking into Kushina's ass, making her two fleshy orbs ripple from the impact.

Naruto groaned, the feeling of his sensei's fat ass tightly squeezing his cock has sent pleasure all over his body, he took a moment to enjoy the feeling of having his sensei's ass cheeks wrapped around his dick. The warmth of her butt cheeks and heat coming from her pussy made him shiver. If having her ass cheeks squeezing his dick felt this good, he could only imagine how good her pussy would feel wrapped around his dick. Grabbing her hips Naruto began to slowly pull back before thrusting his cock back between her ass cheeks, slowly picking up speed as he repeatedly slammed his hips into his sensei's hips, her ass shaking with each slam.

Kushina softly moaned as Naruto's hot dick kept sliding between her ass cheeks, the heat alone making her pussy quiver. The feeling of Naruto's thigh slamming against her ass cheeks sent a shock of pleasure, what they were doing was so dirty.

"Ohh sensei, your ass cheeks feel so good, they're squeezing me so tightly!" Naruto moaned, a light sheen of sweat forming on his skin as he continued to thrust into his sensei's ass cheeks, his legs felt like jelly from all the pleasure he was feeling, it took all his concentration just to keep him moving, doing anything else would no doubt ruin the momentum he already gained.

"I'm glad Naru-chan, but after all the training and experience you've gained I expected a little more from you, don't tell me all you can do is thrust your hips between my ass cheeks?, if so I'm seriously disappointed! " Kushina teased, hoping her student would take her words as a challenge, while the feeling of his dick certainly felt nice it still wasn't exciting enough for her, she was hoping her student could provide her just a little more pleasure. 'Just a little more, I just need Naru-chan to be a little rougher!' she thought, hoping her student would respond to her goading.

Responding to her challenge, Naruto's action becomes more aggressive, without giving Kushina any warning, he then proceeds to grab his sensei's breast and begins to aggressively fondle them while thrusting two finders into her pussy which Kushina moaned even louder.

"You said nothing about my fingers right, sensei?" Naruto whispered sensually beside Kushina's ear which sent jolts down her spine.

"Ahhh yes, Naru-chan that's it!, be as rough as you want" Kushina moaned out in pleasure, relishing in the sensation of her student roughly grabbing her breast, molding her right breast as hard as he could, sending shocks of pleasure all over her body, all the while his hips began to pick up more speed, hitting her ass with even more force that he did previously. Kushina smiled as her student's thrust made loud smacking sounds that would no doubt have gotten them caught if anyone else was in the house.

"Let's see who is better, when I make you scream at the top of your lungs!" Naruto growled into Kushina's ear, all the while his hands continued to aggressively fondle his sensei's breast making the said Uzumaki moan in pleasure, but he didn't just want her to moan he wanted her to scream, decided to take a step further as he roughly pinched his sensei's nipple and pulled on them as hard as he could.

"Ahh~ yes Naru-chan pinch my nipples as hard as you can and your fingers~ it feels so good!" Kushina yelled out as she felt Naruto's nails digging into her sensitive nipples, causing the flesh to indent from the pleasure, this was exactly what Kushina wanted, a nice rough jolt of pleasure and a little pain from her Naru-chan, she couldn't help but scream in pleasure as she felt her young student played with her breast. She marveled at how good he'd become at groping her breast, there was still improvement to be made but he'd certainly come a long way while Kushina responded with her thrusting her ass cheeks up and down to further massage her student's cock.

Kushina moaned, successfully made the blonde excited as Naruto growled at her, twisting her nipples to get another scream from her, he could feel the juices from her pussy begin to leak more the harder he twisted her nipple's, making the whole session hotter for him to thrust between his sensei's fat ass cheeks. It was almost like he was fucking a real pussy. Naruto however could only last so long and could feel he was nearing his climax, he sped up even more all the while pinching Kushina's nipples harder. He could feel his body beginning to tense as his climax approached. Almost bringing his sensei to climax alongside him.

Kushina couldn't believe how good she felt right now, it was like she was in paradise, she was so close to cumming and could only hope that Naruto could hold on just a little longer so they could cum together.

"Sensei I'm going to cum" Naruto moaned as he gave one last thrust as he began to climax which Kushina also climaxed at the same time as his throbbing cock pumping load after load of cum directly into his sensei's back and butt. His climax continued for a couple of seconds before he began to die down. Once Naruto had stopped cumming, both teacher and student dropped onto the floor in exhaustion and excitement.

"That's.. that very intense Naru-chan" Kushina was the first to speak as she used her hands to push herself up, looking at the small puddle that caused their mess. She felt kinda sexy and excited, the sticky sensation on her back only made her hotter. Putting a finger on the cum she scoops it and tries it moaning at the good taste as she eats more while licking her fingers clean. Not letting it go to waste the sight making Naruto hard again

It was definitely the best orgasm she has received so far, looking a little bit further she saw that her Naru-chan dick is still erected, Kushina then decided to crawl toward her student sexually.

"Do you want another round, Naru-chan?" she asked "Hell yeah I do, sensei" Naruto replied with a smirk and grabbed Kushina dangling breasts that were covered with sweat, which in his opinion only made her even sexier.

"Hm~ then come get me tiger" Kushina teased before she captured Naruto's lips.

(Lemon End)

"EEP!" but the sudden squeak sound that came from other sides of the door made both teacher and students immediately turn their head over.

There they saw two heavily blush Haku and Yakumo looking at them from the other side of the door with Yakumo covering her mouth with her hand, it seems she was the source of the sudden squeaking sound.

"Ha ha Haku?! Yakumo?!" This time it was both Kushina and Naruto who began to panic as Naruto quickly pulled down the blanket from the bed, covering the nude form of Kushina first before he immediately went to get his pants.

"Hi.. we are back.. Naruto-kun, Kushina sensei" Haku greeted timidly while still having her face steaming red.

"When did you both get back?" asked Kushina in a rather panicked tone. "We just got back half an hour ago and decided to change our clothes first before lunch.. and we heard noises coming from the guest room so-" Haku replied in a quiet voice.

"We will meet you both at the dining table, sensei!" Haku yelled out the last part before she dragged Yakumo with her back to their room after they almost slammed the door of the guest room, leaving both Naruto and Kushina blushed crimson.

(Next day)

A day has passed since the little accident that both Naruto and Kushina's activity was found out by the other two female members of Team 9. It was quite embarrassing to say the least, the lunch and dinner was in total awkward silence. Naruto couldn't look straight into both Haku and Yakumo faces while the two of them also did the same, focusing on their food without saying a word.

It was not until the next day that Kushina was being requested to report to the Hokage tower that the whole situation had improved by a little bit, which is just a little bit as both Haku and Yakumo still have faint blush on their face when they recall yesterday's accident.

Hokage tower- office

It was just another three days before the Chunin exam began, this year the exam was being decided to take place in Konoha. Thus, Kushina has quite expected what was the purpose behind the sudden summon for all rookie team leaders.

"Alright, I believe most of you have already guessed the purpose behind this summoning.. As I assume that you have already saw some unfamiliar faces from foreign villages appear in Konoha"

"So it's already the time huh?.." Jonin Asuma mumbled while scratching the back of his head.

"Oh~ I can wait for the exam to begin, I will have my buddies in the forest of death prepared, aren't you excited too Kurenai?" Anko said excitedly and a bit sadistically which caused some Jonin to shiver but others replied with deadpan.

"How many villages are going to participate in this Chunin exam, Hokage-sama? I heard some complaint from other Chunin that there were some training grounds being occupied by Shinobi from other villages" Kakashi asked in his usual tune, if not because he was in front of Hokage, there would be a high chance that he would directly take out his book and read.

"From the report I got, there will be at least five different villages participating while Suna will be sending the most participants" , Hiruzen replied before he put down his smoke pipe.

"Now I will make a formal announcement" Hiruzen said before he clears his throat.

"Three days from now, on the first day of July, the Chunin exam will begin! Those Genin team leaders think that their Genin is qualified to enter the exam, please step forward" The third Hokage announced, making all the Genin team leaders nod their head with several Jonin took a step forward.

"I, Hatake Kakashi recommended Uchiha Sasuke, Inuzuka Kiba and Haruno Sakura to participate in the exam" Kakashi said before he took the forms given by Iruka sensei.

"I, Kurenai Yuhi, recommended Hyuga Hinata, Aburame Shino and Inuzuka Sira to participate in the exam" Kurenai said and did the same like Kakashi.

"I, Uzumaki Kushina recommended Namikaze Naruto, Yuki Haku and Kurama Yakumo to participate in the exam" Kushina said but when she speaks of the last name Namikaze still surprise some of the Jonin especially Kakashi as the name reminded him of his deceased sensei.

"I, Sarutobi Asuma recommended Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Choji and Yamanaka Ino to participate in this exam" Asuma announced proudly before he took the forms from Iruka.

"I, Might Guy recommended Rock Lee, Huyga Neji and Tenten to participate in this youthful exam" Guy said but the next thing he did quite surprise everyone in the office, as he took the forms form Iruka, he then proceed to give a bow toward the Hokage which almost knock Iruka while yelling "Yoshi!" for the whole 15 seconds.

After the announcement was made, the Hokage himself as well as other Jonin presented were quite surprised to find out that almost every rookie team, including Might Guy team, had decided to participate in the exam. It seems that this year's Chunin exam will definitely be the most interesting one. There are at least five big clans participating in this exam, not to mention the Namikaze Uchiha heir from Kushina team will also participate.

However, unlike other Jonin that are full of confidence or excitement. Iruka the academy teacher was quite worried about the Genin as the Chunin exam was not like academy training, there were always casualties, sometimes even death in the exam. His position as academy teacher couldn't change any decision of the Genin leader, so the academy teacher can only pray all the best with the Genin.

"Now that the exam is taken care of.. Good luck to all your team and you are all dismiss" the Hokage said as he let out a smoke from his smoke pipe before all Jonin left the room.

'It will surely be an interesting exam, isn't it, Minato?' the old Hokage thought with a chuckle as he raised his head and looked at Minato's picture.

(Back to Naruto)

Today was definitely an unique day, since Kushina sensei was being asked to report to the Hokage office, Naruto and her teammates were being given a day off. All three members of Team 9 decided to take a tour in Konoha.

Along their walks, the three members of Team 9 have been discussing their training over the week.. while most of the time Haku and Yakumo would only reply to him with their face facing another direction with some faint blush on their cheeks.

They continued their little chit chat before they heard something behind him. Glancing back, Naruto almost had the urge to smack his forehead when he saw a brown box with two holes facing him while both of his teammates only inspected the box with curiosity, thinking it was some kind of prank.

Naruto has known the old Hokage grandson for quite some time already. It was during one of his D-rank mission when he made reported the result of his mission to the Hokage, a short spiky brown hair, blue eyes, and a small chip in his tooth kid burst into the Hokage office while yelling for the Hokage to step down and let him be the Hokage. Naruto just found it funny during that time but he somehow managed to become a rival of Konohamaru in fighting for the position of Hokage. He had knocked some sense into the boy's head by showing him that not everybody bowed to him just because he is the Hokage's grandson. Ever since that day, he somehow became the figure that Konohamaru worshiped.

Turning to the box, Naruto said with some exasperation "Konohamaru, square boxes with two holes don't exist, you know? And I can see your scarf"

After Naruto stated the facts, a squeaky, muffled voice came from the box, "Discovering my presence within my disguise! As expected from my biggest rival!" said a voice from the box and following was a bright explosion that mixed with colored smoke. From the box there were three figures emerging while coughing "Udon you have used too much powder!" Konohamaru said.

Naruto was surprised to find out that Konohamaru wasn't alone, he was with his two friends that he never met before. One was a boy with black hair, glasses and a runny nose. The other was a girl with orange hair, a slight blush on both her cheeks.

After the trio stop coughing Konohamaru then raises his thumb and grins at Naruto. "Boss, you have some time, right?" Naruto was confused at first, before he pieced everything together- a hyper eight-year-old kid with his friends, asking whether he is free or not. Yep, he was asking whether he wanted to play ninja with them or not.

Considering that he was not alone as he still has both his teammates with him, Naruto decided to politely turn down Konohamaru's offer "While I do have some time but I won't be playing ninja with you, Konohamaru" Naruto said before changing topics.

"Konohamaru, you haven't introduced your friends to me yet, mind doing so?" Naruto asked as he smiled toward the kids.

"I am Udon and I like numbers!" the black hair boy with glasses greeted but was in the deadliest voice possible. "I am Moegi! The most beautiful kunoichi in Konoha!" the orange haired girl said in a bubbly voice which Naruto smiled in return. These kids probably don't even know what a Shinobi is yet.

But before Naruto knew, he found that the kids' attention was not on him but rather on his teammates. "Hey boss" Konohamaru said "Hm?"

"Which one is your girlfriend's boss?" Konohamaru asked innocently but this however made all three of the Team 9 members blushed.

"Ei.. that's.." "You are Konohamaru right? I am Haku, it's nice to meet you" before Naruto can reply Konohamaru's question, Haku has introduced herself to Konohamaru group.

Haku's angelic smile was stunningly beautiful and had Konohamaru group to be stun by her smile with Moegi said- "You are so beautiful big sister" This does really make the said girl blush crimson due to the compliment.

"Thank you, you are beautiful too Meogi" Haku replied and made Meogi smile even brighter as returned.

"Boss, I will meet you later then. Let's go Udon, Meogi" Konohamaru said with a little bit of embarrassment and pulled both his friends toward the opposite direction, with both Meogi and Udon waving goodbye to Team 9.

"Konohamaru and his friends are nice kids" Yakumo commented with a raise of her eyebrow, she herself didn't have many friends before, this kind of feeling is quite unique for her as she turns to look at both her teammates.

"Let's go then" Naruto said and have both his teammate nod in replied before they continue their journey until-"Put him down!" comes from a yelling sound that belongs to Meogi and this immediately alerts all Genin of Team 9, with all of them immediately rushing toward the direction where Konohamaru's group went.

When they arrived at the scene, they were surprised to see that Konohamaru was being held up by a foreigner, the said foreigner looks very similar to a car with how his headwear looked and has face paint of all things, black shirt, sandals and pants.

Unlike the weirdly dress boy, his companion was a beautiful kunoichi, she wore a single light purple colored off shoulder garment that extended to halfway down her thighs, with a red sash tied around her waist and has fishnet cover her exposed shoulders, left and right thigh along with a giant fan strap on her back.

The girl had her hair tied up in four ponytails, with a rather developed body, curves in all the right places, slightly tanned skin, sandy blonde hair and alluring teal eyes.

The said kunoichi whose name was Temari also noticed Team 9, she has a slight blushed when she first looks at Naruto. He was definitely taller than his two companions and he was well built, his hair to her pleasant was a golden shade of blonde, bordering on yellow. She looked at his eyes and was surprised that they were the most beautiful ocean blue color she had ever seen.

"That's hurt, you damn brat!" but her pissed off brother has brought her back to reality with her turning back her attention to him.

"You might want to put him down, foreigner" Naruto said, with his right hand behind his back and using some wind chakra to pick up a pebble.

What Naruto just said seems to piss the boy even further as he then yelled- "Yeah? What are you going to do?! You going to fight me?" the boy with the Suna symbol protector asked and decided to lift Konohamaru even higher but before he could do so he was being hit in his hand by the peddle that Naruto aimed toward him.

"OUCH!" The boy hissed in pain and he lost his grip on Konohamaru which Konohamaru and his friends quickly ran toward Team 9 and hid behind them.

Kankuro snarled at Team 9 and decided to grab the package that was covered in bandage on his back, which Naruto judged to be some kind of puppet as Suna Shinobi is well known for their puppets Jutsu and this surprise Temari.

"Kankuro, you are going to use Karasu?!" the girl asked in surprise with the boy ignored her words and untying the bandage but before he can proceed even further- "Kankuro"

The voice belongs to a person that is currently standing upside down on a branch near the tree branch not far away from the Suno duo. He has red hair, a kanji of love on his forehead, teal eyes with black rings around his eyes giving his appearance very similar to a raccoon while has a giant gourd carried on his back.

The sudden appearance of the red-haired boy scared both Suna Shinobi as they could only look at the boy in surprise and fear. The next thing that happened was that the red-haired boy disappeared in a whirl of sand and reappeared by the side of the puppet kid whose name is now known as Kankuro. "Kankuro, Temari you both are embarrassing our village" the boy said in a voice that was so cold even Naruto's team shivered but the red hair's teammate seemed to be even scarier than them.

Kankuro stammered out an apology "Gaara-a,.. they started it! I was just only acting on self-d" "Shut up, or I will kill you" Gaara threatened in his deadly voice and had the puppet master shut up instantly.

"I apologize for my teammate's behavior" Gaara said but they weren't prepared for Gaara to have his sand begin to leak out from his gourd.

"Mother said, you have found our location from the beginning... you are strong and mother wishes for your blood" Gaara said in a creepy voice which sounded like it was followed by a sadistic smile, looking toward Naruto.

"What's wrong with this guy?!" Yakumo complained, she can clearly feel the tension came from Gaara while her male teammate doesn't seem to be bothered by the K.I that the Suna boy sent toward him but he was ready to activate his Sharingan anytime if a fight broke out.

The tension between Gaara and Team 9 became denser, a fight can be broken up anytime but before things can become worse, a little pebble was being shot toward the electric pole that only has 20 centimeters distance from Gaara's head. The place where the pebble hit was being replaced by a small hole.

The sudden interference of a third party immediately alerts everyone as they quickly turn toward the attacker's direction.

"This is so uncool" the attacker said with her fingers still being covered in white lightning as she walked toward the group.

"Samui-san?!" Naruto asked in surprise, clearly not expecting to meet Kumo Kunoichi here. For the Suna team, they were beyond shock as none of them had sensed the presence of the kunoichi before she shot the pebble. Gaara, the one that was hungry for blood seconds ago was also surprised at the fact that his ultimate defense didn't sense the attack, if the said Kumo kunoichi decided to aim for his head, he might be dead by now.

"You are strong.. mother-" "If you attack me, a Jonin of Kumo, there will certainly be a war between two villages" Samui said without any change of emotion.

"Will you take the risk of having a war between villages? Suna Shinobi" Samui asked once more as this time she has her right-hand grabs on her sword that straps on her waist.

"... we are leaving" recalling the true purpose of their trip to Konoha, Gaara decided that it was not worthy to start another conflict here and now, when the time comes, his mother will certainly taste the blood of both Konoha and Kumo Shinobi.

After the Suna group left. "That was so uncool" Samui said as she then walked further toward Naruto group which has the Konohamaru group that hid behind Team 9 to cheer on her and compliment her action was "Very cool" which the Kumo kunoichi smile in replied.

"Hello again, Uzumaki-san or should I say Namikaze -san?" Samui greeted politely with a smirk.

To be continue...

S: That's all for this chapter, hope you guys enjoy reading, I know I did xD And please feel free to comment or pm me if you have any lemon ideas (The author has some trouble when trying to write a lemon scene. So, please kindly help this poor author)

S: Anyway, my friend XXAlter has helped me count the number of votes that each girl has in the comment (Once again thank you very much bro) and here's the result so far-

1) Tayuya- 33 (votes)

2) Kurenai- 31

3) Mei- 25

4) Anko – 15

5) Sara – 14

6) Temari – 13

7) Konan – 11

8) Yugito – 9

9) Fuuka -8

10) Hinata – 7

11) Ino, Koyuki – 7

12) Karin, Shizune – 6

13) Hooka, Tsunade – 4

14) Fu, Sesame, Yakumo -3

S: I haven't calculated the vote from Wattpad yet, so this is the current result for the poll and the poll is still open. Please feel free to comment and vote for the girl you wish to add into the harem. I will have Tayuya makes her first appearance in the next chapter so until then, bye ~

Stay safe and healthy~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 123K 58
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 91.2K 183
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. πŸ”₯** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.4M 139K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
468K 39.4K 48
For as long as Niharika could remember, she led a simple life overshadowed by her own misery. Despite belonging to a well-established family and bein...