DATE THY ENEMY | ES:1

By KristinaDelAyre

WARNING: Mature Content | R18 STATUS: Complete (Enemies Series 1) Vernaise Sven Sarmiento, the eldest of the... More

Note
DATE THY ENEMY
00
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
EPILOGUE (Part 1 of 2)
EPILOGUE (Part 2 of 2)
Next

39

19.1K 627 179
By KristinaDelAyre

Happy 200k reads! Here's an early update. Happy reading, enjoy!

+ + + + +
Chapter 39
''Five Minutes ⚠️''

Javier not only asked his assistants to buy underwear but a few clothes too. My forehead creased as I went over to the paper bags one by one. There is also satin sleepwear I usually wear to sleep, casual clothes, swimwear, and some pajamas. And they are my exact sizes! Paano't tila ba alam na alam ni Javier ang hulma ng katawan ko? Or maybe it's his assistant.

Javier went out for a while so I couldn't ask him about it. He just told me to put and arrange those clothes in his closet. Yun na lamang ang ginawa habang wala siya.

He wants me to have spare clothes in his place so I can sleepover, huh? I smirked at the thought.

I showered a bit and changed my clothes. After, I went downstairs to where the indoor pool is located. At the center, there's a long infinity pool with dark blue water and lights under. Sa unahan naman ang jacuzzi. And on the left side of the room, the walls are made of glass. I can clearly see the city nights cape which flickered with colorful lights in the dark.

I removed my shirt and dived into the water. Malamig ang tubig at presko. Ilang beses akong nagpabalik-balik hanggang sa medyo mapagod.

''I've been looking for you.''

My head immediately turned to look at my back when I heard the usual hard and cold voice of Javier. He watched me darkly as he walked on the side of the pool. Naglakad siya papalapit sa'kin na nasa dulo. And when he was near, he squatted in front of me. I smiled mischievously and lifted my body a bit. Nagulat na lamang ako nang hawakan niya ang baba at higitin para sa isang malalim na halik.

''Don't go missing on me.'' he said and bit my lower lip a bit forceful. ''Iniwan lang kita sandali sa kwarto, pagbalik ko wala ka na?''

I glared at him and he did the same.

''Where would I even go?''

''Tss.''

''Should've told me to wait!'' sabi ko at ngumisi. ''Edi sana nag ayos ako at naglatag pa ng mga bulaklak sa kama para hintayin ang pagbabalik mo diba?''

''You really never run out of words to talkback to me.''

Dinungaw niya ako nang bumalik ako sa tubig. His eyes drifted down to my body and openly stared at my chest. Hinawi ko pa ang buhok ko papunta sa likod para makita niya nang maigi. Para naman may gawin na siya bukod sa mga tingin o titig lamang.

Ngumisi ako. ''You still love me anyway.''

Umigting ang kanyang panga at umiwas ng tingin. He stood up and went outside. Pagbalik niya ay wala na ang suot pang itaas at tanging black shorts na lamang ang natira. His hair is a bit damp, indicating he took a shower.

He swiftly dived into the pool. I bit my lip and watched him swim. Napatili lamang ako nang hulihin niya ang aking baywang nang umahon siya sa aking harapan. Agad kong naipulupot ang mga kamay sa kanyang leeg.

I held my breath when I saw his face in front of me. It isn't even the first time that we came this close but I feel like it is. A few droplets of water dripped down from his hair to his face. His eyes held the same intensity as he stared back at me. Whenever he looks at me, it makes my knees weak. He really looked like a model who walked out of a magazine. Aside from his tan skin, his other features looked beyond handsome. Ang alam ko, may dugong kastila ang mga De Leon.

''What are you thinking, hmm?'' he asked, and started to draw kisses on my jaw.

''You're so handsome that it hurts my eyes.''

''Really?'' aniya. Ramdam ko ang nagngiti ng kanyang labi sa aking balat. ''How so?''

''It hurts my eye when girls look and marvel at you.'' I said nonchalantly. ''If I can just hide you so they can't see you, I would've done so already. But that's toxic.''

He stopped and tilted his head to give me a side glance. ''Wala kang kaagaw sa'kin. Sayo lang ako.''

Umawang ang labi ko. After a while, it stretched out for a sweet smile.

''At akin ka lang din,'' he uttered before he claimed my mouth.

Javier pinned me on the cold tiles and harshly attacked my lips. Mapusok at tila ba nagmamadali. I parted my lips to gladly welcome his tongue and he did not disappoint me. His tongue plunged and played with mine.

I felt his other hand slowly glides upwards, and with just a few caresses he was able to smoothly insert his palm in my bikini top. I pulled away from the kiss and watched him do that. The string of my top is already loose that's why he was able to cup my breasts freely now.

I moaned when his thumb and fore finger pinched and flickered on my nipple. Javier watched me as I got drunk on the sensation he was giving me.

''You like this?''

''Y-yes.''

''Your lips are trembling. Umahon na tayo.''

Nagpatinod ako nang inangat ni Javier mula sa tubig. He then pulled me to the jacuzzi. When I felt the warm water, my body heated more with fire.

Javier sat there and pulled me to him, making me straddle on his lap. He pulled the back of my hair down, to have more access to my neck. Napatingala ako sa itaas at napadaing, hindi sa sakit kung hindi sa ibang bagay. I felt Javier's manliness between my legs, and my body ached more for his touches.

I bit my lip so hard when his hand molded on my breast once again. I don't know where my top is, but it isn't on my body anymore. And when Javier's mouth replaced his hand and his tongue played with my peaks, I lost my sanity.

''Jav!''

''Shh, calm down.''

How the hell can I calm down at times like this?!

I heard him spit curses when I tried to move my lower body, grinding against his. Mariin niyang hinawakan ang aking baywang para matigil ako sa paggalaw. Iritado ko siyang tinitigan pero namungay at nanghina lamang ang mga mata.

''Please...'' I whispered.

Javier remained his hard expression. I know that look! He'd tell me again that we'll not go all the way! And once he utters those words, he won't ever change his mind! He can control himself so strongly but I don't have the same control as him!

''Please. I've been longing for you.'' I then crouched down and I started to trail kisses on his jaw hoping he'd change his mind. Ngunit umigting lamang ito. ''I love you, Jav...''

I cursed mentally. It was a spur of the moment. I love Javier, even before... pero hindi iyon kasama sa script ko ngayon. Baka isipin niya pa na sinabi ko lang para mapapayag siya sa kung ano.

But when Javier heard that, it seems like his hard-earned self control and restraint snapped instantly. I heard him cursed loudly before he stood up, carrying me along with him and we went back to his room.

Oh my gosh?!

Napatili ako nang marahas niya akong ibinagsak sa malambot na kama. Tama nga talaga ako noon, nambabalibag nga 'to sa kama. I even rolled a bit farther away because of the impact but he gripped my ankle pulling me back near, like some type of lightweight doll. God, he's so strong.

I was about to talk but he didn't give me the opportunity as he already climbed on the top of me and crashed his lips on mine. And while he kissed me, his hands did the other unworldly wonders to my body. My body shivered and I moved violently when his hand from my knees went up to between my thighs. Masuyo at marahan ang haplos tila ba mas lalo pa akong pinalalasing sa kanyang mga hawak. His hand glided up and down until it reached my center. My back arched wanting to feel more.

''Baby, are you really sure you want to do this?'' he whispered like he was convincing me to back down. ''We can still stop right now. Let's just cuddle and sleep, hm?''

Umiling ako. My breathing was labored. I feel feverish. The heat's eating me already. I don't know if I'd be able to face him again after this we do not continue.

''You'd never see me again if you stop right now, Javier, I promise you that!''

I heard a hiss and his inward groan. In a one swift move of my bottom cloth to the side, his finger touched and entered on my now creamy wet folds.

''Oh, Jav...''

''Damn it,'' he cursed.

Napapikit ako at mariing napahawak sa kanyang braso. Naramdam ko ang masuyo niyang mga halik sa aking pisngi ngunit masyado na akong kinakain ng apoy. His fingers slowly dived in and out of me. Tumakas ang impit na daing mula sa aking bibig habang patuloy siya sa ginagawa.

Pagod kong iminulat ang mga mata nang maramdaman nawala si Javier sa aking tabi. But when I found him, he was already in between my legs. I feel so exposed when he harshly pulled the string off my bottoms. Nakita ko na lamang ito na basta niya ito itinapon sa kung saan.

I tried to close my legs but he firmly held them still and parted my thighs to his liking. Napakapit ako sa kama nang maramdaman ang kanyang labi sa akin. His mouth skillfully ravaged me down there. I wasn't able to but moan loudly as his tongue kissed, sucked, and flicked on my folds making my mind and body weak.

I tried to peek at Javier who buried his face between my legs. He looked so hot when I saw him enjoying what he was doing, like he was eating his favorite food in the world.

Pakiramdam ko mababaliw ako habang sinasamba niya doon.

I feel something building up inside me. I don't know if he felt it, either. But his kisses and tongue became rough and cruel. Mas umarko ang aking katawan. And when he sucked my nub and at the same time he thrusted a finger in and out, I lost it.

''Jav!'' I moaned as I felt something foreign that my body released, and Javier de Leon licked me clean.

Napatingala ako sa kisame, habol habol ang hininga.

I heard him chuckle. ''Tired already? But baby, we are just about to start.''

Muli kong ibinalik ang tingin kay Javier na wala na sa kama. He removed the only thing that covered his body. I felt a lump on my throat when I saw his manliness in front of me. He gripped my ankle and pulled me more to the edge of the bed. Napatili ako sa gulat.

Raw passion and desire was all that is left on his face as Javier stared at my nakedness.

''What we're about to do will hurt. Will you be able to bear that?''

I bit my lip, nodding. Hindi na ako makapagsalita pa dahil muling nagalab ang katawan. In my drunken state, I watched him get something on the bedside table. He smiled at me when he saw my expression.

''You're still studying so we need to be careful.''

After what he did, he came back to me. He started to draw kisses from my stomach, chest, and up to my face. I felt his member poking at my entrance making its presence known to my body.

I moaned when he slightly entered it a bit, teasing me a bit but not fully going in. I even grinded my body to met his. And Javier coldly held my body still. Tila ba ayaw niyang gumalaw ako.

''Don't do that.'' he growled.

''Jav...''

''Hmm?'' He busied himself on my neck. I feel him leaving marks on my body, pero hindi na iyon ang napagtuunan ko ng pansin.

''Please...'' tila mangiyak-ngiyak na ako dahil hindi niya binibigay ang gusto.

''So impatient.'' I feel like he insulted me but it made me even more hot. ''I kept my desire on a strong leash but you make me lose my control so much, every damn time.''

Javier moved to position himself properly. He clung one of my legs on his arm and titled me a bit before he fully entered me. Napasigaw ako sa sakit. Literal na sakit dahil pakiramdam ko mabibiyak ako sa dalawa.

Tears fell down from my eyes and Javier hurriedly hushed me with soft mellow kisses. Hindi matigil ang luha ko sa sobrang sakit. Javier didn't move right away letting me first feel his wholeness. It was too painful and I feel so full. It was a foreign feeling yet my body seems like it's trying to get along with it too.

''I'll move now.''

Tumango ako, mariin pa ring nakapikit ang mga mata. Panay rin ang alo at halik ni Javier sa mga mata ko. My tears stopped after a while, especially when he started to gently and slowly plunge himself in and out of me, letting my body adjust to his while providing me my pleasures too. It sent tingles all over my spine. Lalong nanuyo ang lalamunan ko.

''Better?'' he asked in labored breath.

''Y-yes.''

My eyes flew open. Nakita ko ang sobrang pagpigil ni Javier. Tila ba sabik na sabik siya pero ayaw niyang masaktan ako ng sobra. Ilang beses siyang napapatingala. And dang he looks so erotically hot!

It was too painful at first but when he continued to slowly thrust, the pleasure was starting to kick in. It builds tension and heat inside me. I feel out of this world yet I feel like it wasn't enough, to the point that somehow it frustrated me. I can't believe myself. This is my first time yet... oh gosh, I want more.

''Faster...'' I demanded, in my hoarse voice. ''I want more, Jav.''

''You, wicked woman!'' he harshly uttered, biting my ear. ''I'm trying my best to be gentle yet you still have some time to complain!''

''I'm done with gentleness... come on!''

He cursed violently. ''I'm going to take you rough and hard. Is that what you want, huh? Then don't you dare go crying on me, Vernaise. I'll punish you more if I see tears in your eyes.''

Javier pulled me closer. I cried loudly, not in tears anymore but in pleasure when he started to thrust fast with both passion and roughness that the bed creaked intensively. His grip on my waist tightened as he pounded on me mercilessly.

I didn't know it was so wrong to provoke him. But dang, it feels so good. It still hurts yet the pleasure was immeasurable. Javier's curses were endless. And the way he uttered my name in every long groan he let out made me breathless.

Ang bawat halik at kagat sa aking balikat ay mariin tila ba mas nagpipigil pa siya lalo para hindi maging marahas. And whenever he would feel me letting out my burning heat, he would only fasten and deepen the way he plunged inside me. Liyong-liyo ako at hindi na alam kung saan ibabaling ang ulo.

''I love you, Vernaise.'' he whispered soulfully, as he nimbled my earlobe.

I was literally panting but I took my time to face him. Naglapat ang aming mga noo. His eyes were closed, his movements slowed down, like he was savouring every second. His lips are parted like mine as we inhale back our lost soul. Yet, he still found time to claim my lips softly.

''Mahal na mahal kita. Tandaan mo 'yan.'' namamaos niyang bulong. ''Don't ever forget that, hmm?''

He opened his eyes to stare at me this time, waiting for my answer. I nodded my head silently.

I feel Javier pulling me up. He sat on the bed and let me straddle on his lap. His vigorous side came back. He held me so tight that I could feel his hands crossed on my back, both holding my shoulders, as he pumped me harder and unstoppable.

''Oh, fuck.'' I can't help not to curse out loud while crying loudly in fulfillment and pure satisfaction. ''Ah... Javier!''

I bit my lip so hard, I feel the sweats rolling from my forehead. My nails dug on his back, hugging him tightly. I already lost count on how many times I let out a release. The pleasure was too much to handle! And Javier rammed my body aggressively until we lost our breaths and both reached our peaks.

My body was weak and my chest was heaving after that intense love-making. The coldness of the room felt useless because beads of sweat damping my forehead down to my chest.

Muli kaming napahiga sa kama, parehong hinahabol ang hininga. Javier started to kiss my hair and the side of my face, whispering sweet words before he pulled out and stood up to take care of something.

''Five minutes.'' I heard him say after a while.

Pagod akong napalingon sa gawi niya. I swallowed a lump on my throat when Javier brushed his damp hair sexily. He's naked for goodness sake! And with still a hard on! Wait, he's hard again? Gosh, he's flaunting everything with intense confidence. The whole room suddenly feels hot again. Damn, he looks so illegally hot.

But what five minutes... ''Huh?''

My breathing hitched when he glanced at me, smirking like giving a warning for a long and more disastrous night. I feel like I know now why he's keeping his desires on a leash.

Vernaise, start praying now. You played the biggest part of this!

''Baby, rest for five minutes. Because I'm going to take you again and again, until you cry and beg me to stop.'' he drawled dangerously and sensually. ''Bukas nalang tayo matulog at magpahinga.''

#DATETHYENEMY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 35.6K 28
Zyle Kevin Villavieja was the eldest son of the President of the Republic of the Philippines, and he shared his father's interest in politics by purs...
2M 137K 48
As far as she remembers, she's the obsessed one. Laila does some crazy things while secretly fangirling over the campus semi-cal cutie, Asher James P...
711K 25.5K 72
Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.