WattMag_PH: Mini Summer Issue

By WattMag_PH

WattMag_PH's Mini Summer Issue More

Massive Oven
Writers and their Summer Get Aways (OwwSic and Sushiboypickup)
The Comfort Food
Zombie Teens
Salty Salt
Dress Me
Beat the Heat
Are you cool enough to handle the heat?
Mga Bagay na Kailangan
Summer Chilling Movies
Nonsense Summer Trivias (Just for Fun)
Stressful Summer
How to get Good Book Covers
Anime To Watch this Summer
Animès We Grew Up With
Insecurity
#TeamBahay
Pasukan na naman
Ilaw ng Tahanan
"Kupas na Alahas"
Are You (not so) Proud of Stretchies?
Horoscope
What's New?
Hiring!

Rockin' with Demi

47 11 1
By WattMag_PH

Rockin' with Demi

By: _StarsAndSkittles_

There are a lot of foreign artists who came to visit Manila to have a concert. We have on the list One Direction, Backstreet Boys, Katy Perry and many more. And one of them is Demi Lovato.

Born on August 20, 1992, Demetria Devonne Lovato or Demi, is an American actress-singer that is known in Barney and Friends and in Disney's Camp Rock together with Jonas Brothers. She started her career way back in 2007. Demi released four albums in total starting way back in 2008 align with her own TV shows, TV appearances and movies.

She had also some personal struggles during her career. She had bulimia, an eating disorder, depression, self-harm and went to rehab on 2010. She was also had nervous-breakdown and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She became fully recovered since 2012. MTV aired a documentary of her rehab and recovery entitled Stay Strong.

She had a concert in Manila last April 30, 2015. This was her second concert in the Philippines. Her first one was back in 2013 during her Unbroken Tour.

Demi is known for her songs "Skyscraper" and "Let it Go" from the Disney movie Frozen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1M 2.2M 44
Warning: Do not open if you haven't yet read Hell University. This is just a sequel of that book. Thank you!
168M 5.5M 67
A place where everything is mysterious, enchanting, bloody, and shitty. Entering is the other way of suicidal. Just one wrong move and everything wil...
66K 1.8K 20
Her name is Brielle Lauren Griffin, the youngest student teacher from Merrol Hyde Academy. Sheʼs not just an ordinary teacher, because she is also a...
37K 48 10
❌️ MATURE CONTENT ❌️ People and their desires. Wildness. Secret. Lust. What does it take to give in to temptation? Different lives and a sneak peek...