Transmigrated To An Otome Gam...

By chinixx_kim

[BL] "That f****ng truck-kun, I will kill him!" "Why would I want to be transmigrated into a dating sim?! Es... More

2 The cat is hideous
3 Eunhan Alcocer
4 What's with their reactions?
5 Doki-Doki University
6 Sol Cohen
7 Killian Haylor
8 Mr. Tomato
9 The brother is Yandere
Chapter 10 Truck-kun is awake but gained a useless skill
Chapter 11 Follow my brother
Chapter 12 He's just a side character
Chapter 13 She's kind, but not really
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 14 Yejun To The Rescue!
Chapter 15 Violent?! Adopted?!
Chapter 16 Crazy Male Lead
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

1 Meet The Great Truck-kun

12.8K 332 119
By chinixx_kim

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I will be reminding you that this is a BL novel. If you don't like reading this kind of stuff then don't proceed.

It is my first time writing Boys Love, and I'll do my best!!

.......

Brix, a 20-year-old college student, grips the door knob on his apartment, opens it, and then steps outside.

While walking in the hallway, he brushed his hair with his fingers. People who saw his face got astonished, they all got captivated by his looks.

A height of 179 cm, has a V-shape face, undercut dark purple hair, long eyelashes, purple eyes, pointed nose, and natural colored lips. Most of the people who saw him thought that he might be a model or a superstar idol.

He started his big bike and drove to the university. Students from the university, all turn their heads upon hearing the familiar noise of a vehicle. They all scream excitedly seeing him removing his helmet after he parked.

They giggle as they saw him looking their way.

"Kyaaaahhh!! Oh my gosh!!"

"He's looking at me right?! Right?!"

"Duh. He's looking at me!"

Tsk. You got it all wrong, I was looking at the male student wearing eyeglasses. He looks familiar.

He went straight to his classroom.

As he get inside, some of his classmates greeted him and he just smiled or nods at them in response. When one of his buddies notice him already seated, he walk towards his desk and told him to eat lunch together with his other friends later. Brix nodded at the male in response.

...

The professor ended the discussion early and dismiss them.

"Brix, let's go."

"I need to stop by the library first."

"Okay! We will order your food, so be quick!"

"Alright. Thanks."

After he got the book that he needs, he head back. While walking in the corridor, someone called him.

"W-wait!"  A young man was running towards Brix.

Brix stopped and turn his back. He saw a familiar student who was catching his breath in front of him. He's the student he saw this morning. He's tall but not as tall as Brix.

Softly, Brix asked. "Yes? What is it?"

Stuttering, the male answered. "Y-You d-drop something." He nervously handed Brix the handkerchief while his eyes were fixed on his shoes. He couldn't meet Brix's deep purple eyes as he is shy towards him.

"Thanks." Brix smiled at him while getting the handkerchief.

He flinched and suddenly blushed when Brix's finger stroked slighty with his hand.

"Are you alright? Your face is red..."

He got startled. "I-I-I'm a-al-alright...alright!" He responded hysterically.

Despite noticing the male's strange behavior, Brix chooses to ignore it and spoke. "...I'll get going then."

"Y-Yes, se-see you..."  oh my gosh, did the school's beau just talk to me and ask if I'm alright?!! I must be dreaming! He then slapped his face to verify, but it was quite strong that his palm imprinted on his cheek. Ouch...

...

Ah, I think I remember that student now, I sometimes saw him whenever we're in Professor Derrick, perhaps we take the same one of my lessons, Brix thought.

Before he reach the restaurant where his friends are, he needed to cross a road first.

There are no other students who will be crossing. When he saw that no vehicles are approaching, he take a step and crossed. But before he even reaches the other side, a truck suddenly appears out of nowhere.

What? I am sure there was no vehicle approaching.

Brix reacted quickly and thought about running before the vehicle get closer. However, the truck notice that Brix is about to jog, it suddenly drove fast and then successfully hit Brix.

What...did they hit me on purpose?! Whoever that driver is I will make him pay! Although, I'm probably not able to make it alive. But still, I'll become a ghost and hunt him...

Brix suddenly lost consciousness.

....

"Hey."

What?

"Heeeyy!! Hellooo??"

Who's talking? Ugh, It's too bright...am I in the afterlife?

"Maybe I should run you again so that you'll be able to wake up. Ah, no, I'm in a human form so one punch will probably do."

Who keeps talking? And who the hell is he to punch me?

Brix slowly opened his eyes. He gets up and takes a good look at the person in front of him. A topless man, he has a bulky body, maybe he often goes to the gym, but wait, who is this person?!

"Oh, finally you've woken up. I was planning to punch you to wake you up, but looks like I don't need to."

"Who are you?"

"Kekeke! I'm glad you asked! I am the Great Truck-kun!" The guy proudly declared.

"Truck-what?"

"Are you not watching anime? Or have you not read novels or comics?! I am the Great Truck-kun that delivers people into Isekai!" He laughed arrogantly.  "You should be grateful---" he didn't finish his sentence when Brix aggressively approach him and grab him by his neck.

"Ack--"

"Don't joke around. Who are you?" Brix let out a black aura. Truck-kun shivers as he feels a killing intent from him.

"C-calm down! Calm down!! L-let me go first and I'll explain everything!!"

Brix is reluctant to let him go, what if he'll runaway after?

"Sigh, I know what you're thinking, I will not run away, okay? I wanted to but, I'll severely punish!" He suddenly trembles in fear.

Brix let him go and Truck-kun started to explain.

"As I told you earlier, I'm a truck that delivers people into Isekai, whether they like it or not. I'm sure you're aware that something like this would happen..."

What is he saying? Not even a single thought of mine, that something out of ordinary would happen.

"...they got Isekai because it's their destiny." He continued seriously.

"Destiny? Hah, are you sure? But why does it looks like you force me into this situation? Before I f****ng died, I should have successfully avoided the truck, but it suddenly run faster towards and hit me, as if they did it on purpose..."

Truck-kun laughs nervously before answering. "Y-You must be imagining it..."  he said while avoiding Brix's gaze. He's nervous that Brix might find out that it was really on purpose.

"You said you're the great truck-kun?"

"Yes, I am!" He proudly answered.

Suddenly, Brix smiled. "Oh, the great Truck-kun, may I ask if you are that truck that hit me?"

Proudly, he answered. "Yes, it is me! You should be thankful since not everyone has the chance to meet me the great truck-kun, that delivers people into Iseka--ackk!"

Brix grabs his neck again and speaks. "Ah, so you really are that truck." He smiled but you can see that behind that smile is something else.

"Oh, uh..." He laughed nervously. "D-Did I say that I am that truck?! O-of course I'm not that truck, I'm not a truck that purposely hit someone-eeekkk!!" He was startled when he saw a murderous aura from Brix.

"So you really did it on purpose, huh? Let me kill youuuu!!"

"Waaaahhhhh!!!! Stop! *cough* *cough* I'm gonna dieeeee!! Stop it!!!! Stop beating!! Ahhhhh!!! Oucchhh, don't punch my faceee!!! Stop itttt!!! D-Don't worry y-you can come back!!"

Brix stops beating him upon hearing the last sentence.

Coldly, he said. "Tell me how can I come back."

"...ughhh...my whole body hurts...don't you see that I'm stronger than you?!"

"Stronger? Hah, maybe all that muscles of yours are fake. But don't try to change the subject, tell me how can I return."

Truck-kun clears his throat and then speaks. "All you need to do is avoid death and save the male leads. Also, I will temporarily erase the memories of you, from the people who've known you from your previous world. Good luck!"

After hearing, Brix frowned. He was confused. He opened his mouth and was about to ask, but wasn't able to when a strong wind blows. He felt that the wind was forcibly sucking him into a hole but apparently, he didn't feel like he was being squeezed because of how tiny the hole is, but instead, he doesn't feel anything.

Unfortunately, he felt drowsy and fell into slumber. The wind was still sucking him and transmigrates him into another world. Nonetheless, transported into the Otome game, where all the Male Leads are all High Spec Ikemens. Though devilishly dangerous too.

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1.5K 16
Suan who reincarnated as a passerby no. 2 in a romance novel, a cannon fodder who lacks presence, gloomy and very quiet. Still, he was happy for not...
84.1K 2.1K 26
Haruko Akiyama was a lazy Teen boy who got hit by a truck ( Truck-kun) suddenly got reincarnated in the book called "Strawberry my moonlight" as th...
5.1M 459K 95
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...