The True King of Remnant, (a...

Od Demonblade98

There once was a time in history, where RWBY wasn't a thought, when the battle of dark and light was in its i... Více

Prologue Part 1: Damage Control

The Awakening(Teaser)

38 3 0
Od Demonblade98

Hello my fellow people, Demonblade98 here and welcome to 1 of about 4 or 5 stories I plan to update. I hope you guys like this story and tell me what you think, and thank everyone for supporting me on my other book. I really appreciate it.

Narrator POV

AN: FYI it will be narrator pov for this entire chapter. Sorry for the confusion.

Remnant........

A land full of wonders and magic

A world full of promise and potential, or at least it should of been

Now it's a land of racism, war, and hate, just to name a few

It is during this time frame that that we take you to one of the battles that can change the course of history..................................The Battle for Beacon

AN: sorry for it being so small. It was the only one I could find at the moment. Anyway back to the fun.

It was a day like any other day. The sun in the middle of a sea-blue sky. The kids in their classes, and one person doing nothing but sipping on his mug, reading a newspaper in his office. He continued reading until he heard rushing footsteps coming to the door.

????: " *softly* Headmaster. *rushing footsteps with a little louder voice* Headmaster! *Sprinting, and slams the door open* HEADMASTER!!!!!!"

Headmaster: " *shushes* Now, now Glynda, could you calm down. Your going to give this old timer a headache."

Glynda: " *clears throat* My apologies, Headmaster, but it is an emergency."

Headmaster: " *sighs* and what pre-tell, would be the problem now? Some rambunctious kids in the hall again?"

Glynda: "Unfortunately sir, it is worse than that."

Headmaster: " *scoffs* Worse? What could be worse than that?"

Glynda: " *Speaks panicky* S-s-s-She is Here!!!!!"

That moment. That one small moment will change the future of Remnant forever, but more on that later. For now, we fast forward to the battle of epic proportions...................................................weellll, mayyyybeee, *evil laughter*

There they were. In front of the Beacon Academy. One side was the Headmaster, and his loyal Hunter/Huntresses, along with the most dangerous group to ever walk the earth,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Team STRQ, which consists of the baddest people on remnant, or so they say.
This strong group of four individuals are:

An: From left to right: Summer Rose, Taiyang Xia long, Raven Branwen, and Qrow Branwen

and on the other, The Good ol' Queen of the Grimm, with such Dark, and ravenous copy's of animals that are on Remnant. They look very dangerous, but I know  their are far worse things than a little dark pixie dust.

????: " *talking to her army of Grimm* My children. My glorious creations. It is time to take back what is rightfully ours. Let us claim this place as our own, and take this world by storm, and *whispers to herself*. then will they truly know my pain."

Headmaster: " My fellow hunters and huntresses. We are here at the front of this academy for one simple reason: to eradicate the Grimm and save Remnant. Now I want you all to know that some might not make it, but if we can get rid of the Grimm threat once and for all, then they will not die in vain *everyone nods* We are going to end this blight, and restore our kingdom to its former glory *everyone cheers* Now Team STRQ *the team stands beside him* if you don't mind?"

Team STRQ: "*announcing to the groups* Lets get these Grimm bastards/monsters."

????: let's take these hunters/huntresses down, my creations."

Headmaster and Team STRQ/????? CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they clash into an epic battle of the ages. With so much at stake, and a world that needs saving, they head into battle against the ferocious Grimm. Each person killing many with their long range guns, the people with short range fighting them head on. It seems that everyone is working as one, synchronized unit, but that is all for naught as they are being surrounded by more and more Grimm come out of the shadows to greet the hunters head on. Will these hunters make it out of this alive? I'm not going to bet on those odds, but what I am going to do is direct your attention to something a little more interesting.

In the middle of all this chaos and carnage stands a man and a woman. The man was wearing a pair of glasses with transition lenses, while rocking some nice shades, and deep green scarf ,and what they would call, casual clothes. The woman however is a whole other thing entirely, with her pale skin and her black and red attire. Phew-wee *chuckles* giving me chills just thinking of her maliciousness, but then again, I know someone way more sinister. Anyway, moving on.

AN: just the people in the photos, not the people behind them. Anyway back to the story.

They stand there eyeing each other up and down. Analyzing their every move, every inch, every millimeter. And then they start speaking for only which they can hear.

????: "Hello again my dear husband, or should I say ex-husband?

Headmaster: "Watch what you say "wife," for they maybe the last words that come out of your mouth!"

Ex-wife: " *fake shaking* ooooooooo I'm shaking in my boots, but we all know those are empty threats."

Headmaster: "We shall see about that * holds cane like a sword and points it at her.*"

Ex-wife: " *Conjures up black tendrils* Then let the battle BEGIN!!!! *charged at him*"

Then they clashed against each other, slashing and bashing as they leave a destructive path in their wake. When she would be on the offensive, he would adapt his strategy to her attacks, and then counter them with ease, and vice versa. It is really impressive in its own right. Not many people can do that in combat simultaneously like them.

They continue this for a while, and then she threw her minions into the equation. And not no 2 or 3 oh no. She decided to throw 6 to 8 Grimm at him. Geez, the cut-throatiness nature of that woman, and what amazes me even more(only just a little bit), is that he is handling the additions as well as her, but we all know how this ends up, now don't we?

It started off strong, but in the end, there was one thing that got him, exhaustion. Due to the amount of, not normal Grimm, but EMPOWERED Grimm, that he had to fight started to wear him down. He started making careless mistakes,not dodging or countering normal attacks, I think you get the picture. He did kill many, MANY, Grimm, but it is all for naught when the Queen, aka ex-wife, can summon more from thin air, or empower the ones that are already there, and that is not the only horror that he is going through.

Even though he is knocking them around, and giving it everything he's got to eradicate them, they just keep landing hits, keep giving him blow after blow, until they drain him of his Light completely.

After countless minutes of fighting the empowered Grimm, he fell to them. As he limps around, beaten, bloodied, broken, and almost helpless. She walks up to him, and kicks him over with ease.

Ex Wife: "You see now my dear 'husband'? * puts her foot down on his chest *You are just as weak as the people you protect."

Headmaster: "Well I *grunts* guess it seems *grunts* that way to you."

Ex-wife: " *conjures up black sword* No, it is the truth honey, and you are going to pay for everything you have done to me *points blade at his heart*, starting with giving me YOUR LIFE!!!!!!"

*WOOSH* *TSCWOOOO* *SHREIK *

As her last words left her lips, as her words leave to enter everyone's mind, a cold, ravenous wind that rip through everyone so fast, they didn't even know what hit them. Then a ray of icy, white light erupted into the sky, changing the light sunny part, as well as the dark glooming part, into an icy, and dark sky. Then you hear the shrills and screams of individuals in eternal torment, and in utter suffering.

Headmaster: "shivering in terror* O-o-o-o-h n-n-n-no"

Ex-wife: " what? Scared of lil ol me?"

Headmaster: "No, something far, far worse than you,and now, he has awakened

Ex-wife: "*scoffs* and who might that be?"

Headmaster: *sighs* He is............."

To be continued.....................

Hey guys Demonblade98 thank you very much for leading this. This is part of about 5 stories I plan to start so I don't burn out so easily. I hope you guys enjoy this, and do give this and my first book a comment to show if you like it our not. Thank you guys and see you in the next chapter.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

6.6K 156 20
With the coming of the Vital Festival and students from other schools coming to Beacon, everyone is under pressure to represent their school. For Y/N...
1.2K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
56.3K 762 9
Takes place after the Fall of Beacon, at Patch, Yang was depressed and sometimes she couldn't forget what happen to the fall of Beacon. Ruby was gone...
4.6K 72 21
A 15 year old boy got accepted to Beacon Academy early by some not so normal circumstances. It was all a misunderstanding but he still got accepted t...