The Memory Keeper

بواسطة Tessalovesjem

Eighteen-year-old Natalie Gorman is a mind weaver, able to alter memories, but it is not the life she would h... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue

author's note

907 45 7
بواسطة Tessalovesjem

Hey there, it's the author.

I wanted to update this little note.

I made it to 50K words one NaNoWriMo with this book. Each word, each chapter, all of it came out nearly seamlessly, like the story existed in my heart for so long. I decided to pick out the cover it deserved and publish it to Wattpad, then I decided on a whim to submit it to the Wattys, thinking nothing would come of it. Then I got an email saying my book The Memory Keeper has made it onto the shortlist? I was so shocked, thinking there must have been a mistake. But here it is on the 2023 wattys shortlist for completed stories. So thank you, Wattpad. It's like a nudge to keep writing.

And I just wanted to say that I hope you enjoy my novel. It is a cozy story about broken hearts, love, loyal friendship, and rediscovering yourself amid the endless waves of emotion that life can pull us through, all taking place in my made-up world full of witches, ghosts, and people like my main character. A beautiful and rule-breaking mind weaver.

Get cozy (with a cup of mint tea ;) & I hope you enjoy.

Also, don't forget to vote for each chapter if you enjoy them ♡

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

9.5K 568 21
Jade goes to New York City for vacation in hopes that she can finally take a break. During her adventure, in the city that never sleeps, she ends up...
35.6K 1.8K 26
What does every young girl wish for on her sixteenth birthday? Not to be told she's a witch, that's for sure! But what if it comes with powers, a hot...
Dominions بواسطة CJ

الخيال (فانتازيا)

2.3K 390 38
***WINNER OF MISSMYSTERYGAME'S BOOK OF THE MONTH DECEMBER 2021*** ***2nd PLACE IN THE FANTASY SECTION OF THE PUNK ROCK AWARDS*** In the realm of Glor...
128 16 25
A girl who sees ghosts. A magic out of control. A group hellbent on destroying what they're afraid of. Maddie Johnson is sent to a mental institutio...