Elders of the creek oneshots

By Mothklok

I can't be the only one who thinks these three are adorable as shit. ♡♡♡♡ fanfiction of the elders from Crai... More

Introduction!!
Jealousy - ◇◇ Mark
Twilight and cuddles - ♡♡ David
nappy times - □□ Barry
whos your favorite pony?- ♡♡ David
comfort - Mark
Sleepy boys- David and Mark
ouchie :( - david
sick - mark
watercolor daydreams - david

attention - ◇◇ Mark

861 21 26
By Mothklok

a/n - *casually writes smut in class lol*
anyways enjoy? I kinda like it, I dunno. I've never really written smut before lol

alternative title: Dbd & chill <3

Updated a/n : i unpublished this for a while bc i thought it was super stupid but whatever. I know some ppl will enjoy this lmao

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

CHUBBY FEM READER
♡♡♡♡

Mark hasn't been acting like himself recently. actually, scratch that. he hasn't been acting like himself around me recently, or at least the way the way he acts around the boys. when it's just us, he doesn't have much of a temper anymore. he's been acting calmer and more patient. and well, if im being honest, he's been more clingy than usual and kinda wanting more attention.

Mark has alwayyysss been touching me now. whether it's lots and lots of hugs all day, or him constantly holding my hand. he always finds a way to give me physical touch, after he found out its one of my love languages. (sorry if it isn't) he of course asked permission to touch me whenever he please, which i thought was very sweet and considerate, so of course I said yes.

the other day in our history class was one of those super clingy days. while taking notes, Mark had lied his head against my shoulder, and refused to let go of my hand. making up excuses like, "my hand is super cold, warm it up please," and "just trying to see how smaller your hand is than mine." thankfully, we had sat in the very back of the class, because I was absolutely flustered.

Mark continued to do the same thing in the next classes we had together. he even did it again the next day, saying something along the lines of "it's now part of my routine. I gotta do it." which of course caught me off guard, but I shrugged my shoulders and allowed him to do so. which was kind of a mistake, because it's a week later and he still holds my hand in every class we have together.

two days ago I had decided to go lay on a bed of moss in my backyard, and to my surprise Mark had joined me.  he had brought a blanket to lay down on, though. as soon as he lied down on the blanket, he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him. i was now half-way on the blanket and half-way on the moss. Mark immediately snuggled into up to me, lying his head on my chest, rambling off about the shapes of the clouds and how much he loves being around me.

that brings me to today. I sat at my desk, playing dead by daylight on my pc. Mark was sitting on my bed behind me, watching me play as we talked about our favorite characters. "I'm not even gonna lie. I originally got this game just cuz a few of my favorite horror movie characters are in it," I giggled, starting the game. "figures," Mark jokingly rolled his eyes.

I was playing as Michael "the shape" Myers. "who's the main character you started playing this game for?" mark had asked. "actually It's two characters, Michael Myers and leatherface. I reallllyyy like Halloween and Texas Chainsaw massacre. they're my favorite movies of all time," I explained, dragging someone and placing them on a hook. "Oh, really? I don't think I've seen the Texas Chainsaw movies," Mark spoke. "we should watch them together later," I muttered loud enough for him to hear, before I got sucked into the game.

in the game, I had walked up to the lockers to see if anyone was hiding in them, and to no ones surprise, I found Dwight. I picked him up, and strangled him. sadly he escaped, and ran off before I could catch him. by that point, someone had started one of the generators.

all of a sudden, I felt weight on my knees, making my eyes snap away from the monitor. i looked down to see Mark on the floor, his head on my knee. "Mark what are you-" He placed his head on my thigh, catching me off guard. "mmmmm, comfy," Mark groaned. my fave started heating up. "m-mark?" I squeaked. he didn't respond, instead he nuzzled into my thighs a bit more.

"just go back to your game, y/n. all im trying to do is get comfy, my love," Mark smirked, looking up at me. I nodded, "uhm..okay..." I looked back at my monitor, two of the generators were now running, and the third one was very close to being started up.  ran around the map, looking for survivors, but I was 100% distracted by Mark.

Mark had snuggled into my legs more, slightly spreading them apart. they were separated far enough for him to place his head between my thighs. today was definitely not the best day to wear a skirt, and it was definitely not the best idea to wear hello kitty panties. (THEYRE SO CUTE AND COMFY!!)  thankfully I have large thighs though, because the top bits were covering up my underwear. (all my chubby bitches know what I'm talking about. the pudgy part at the very tops of the thighs. no? just me? well, okay then. I'll shut up.)

I stiffled my breath, and squeezed my thighs. Mark chuckled, gripping onto my thighs tighter, spreading them apart even farther this time. "relax, darling," He kissed the inside of my thigh. my cheeks reddened, and I felt my lower region throb. "Why don't you go back to playing the game, love," He kissed my thigh once more. I mewled lowly, as a shivering feeling went down my spine. a good feeling, a really good one.

thankfully, I wasn't wearing a headset and i wasn't talking to anyone in game, because that would absolutely be embarrassing.

Mark smirked, "pay attention to the game." He demanded, before lowering his mouth on the inside of my thigh. he began giving it a kiss, before sucking and biting on my thigh. i gasped, letting out a soft moan as he continued sucking and biting. he pulled off, satisfied with his work. "I said pay attention to the game," he sternly spoke. I nodded, my cheeks on fire.

I started a new game after realizing I had lost. I decided to be a survivor this time, but it was very hard to focus be flustered and now very horny. Mark continued to suck hickeys on my thighs, making me moan and mewl. everytime I lost focus on the game, he'd bite down harder on my thigh, and smack the other one. which resulted in me screaming out a moan, and struggling to play the game even more.

eventually he stopped, only to move forward and press his nose against my undergarments. "already already wet for me?" He chuckled. his voice vibrating against my heat made me gasp and clench my thighs around his head. he chuckled once more, kissing my panties. he gripped my thighs once again, digging his nails into them and spreading them back apart. "focus on the screen," He demanded, staring into my eyes. i nodded, letting out a shaky breath and doing as he said.

Mark lifted my skirt, and pulled my hips towards him, making my upper body lean more into the seat and giving him more access to my lower regions. he smirked, planting a kiss on my lower tummy, and placing his hands on my hips. i let out a small mewl, gripping onto the arm rests of the chair. Mark traced his hands along my sides til he got to my undergarments. he hooked his fingers onto my panties, and looked up into my eyes. "this okay?" He questioned in a soft voice. I nodded, approvingly and eagerly.

he quickly pulled them down and off of me, throwing them somewhere across the room. I shuddered, suddenly feeling cold, and attempted to squeeze my thighs closed, but mark already had his hands on my thighs. he pushed my legs apart, farther than he's ever done before. Mark looked up at me, smirking, "Do I have all your attention now, darling?" I nodded in response. "I need words, y/n," Mark dug his nails into my thigh. "y-yes sir. you have a-all my attention," I screamed out, moaning loudly. thank God my parents aren't home. "good. I've been trying to get your attention for two weeks now, but now i have ALL of it!" He chuckled, darkly.

Mark spread my legs apart once more, and lowered his face into my dripping cunt, latching his mouth onto my  clit. I gasped, shuddering. "m-mark!" I moaned out. he smirked, licking a stripe up my cunt.

I moaned once more, latching my hands into Mark's hair, gripping and tugging on it. He groaned out into my womanhood, causing so much pleasure. he began suckimg on my cunt. I whimpered, gripping my thighs together and squeezing marks head. he lifted up his hand and began entering two fingers in and out of me. i screamed in pleasure.  "m-mark, ugghhh. mmm hnghh right there. RIGHT THERE!" I screamed out. he repeatedly hit that spot, over and over again.

the next two minutes were filled with me moaning and screaming out in pleasure, as Mark continued to eat me out. suddenly, I felt a knot building up in my stomach.  "Mark, im- im gonna cum," I moaned out, tugging on his hair. he pushed his face even more into my cunt and began sucking on my cunt even harder. "i-im nghhhng," I yelled out, releasing onto marks face. he stayed there, trying to lock up everything he possibly could. Mark finally leaned back, looking up at me. juices ran down his face and dribbled off his chin. I huffed out trying to catch my breath, and he did the same.

"you taste so good," Mark breathed out, sitting up. he grabbed my jaw and pulled my face down towards him. Mark kissed me, pulling me into his embrace. I was now on the floor, sitting on his lap. I could taste myself on his lips. I pulled away from the kiss, attempting to catch my breath and staring at Mark in a dazed state. he stared into my eyes, lovingly.

"you're mine. you got that?"

♡♡♡
uhhhh anyways thanks for reading lol. I've never wrote smut before, so, sorry if it sucks lmao. i hope you enjoyed.

- fart <3

1732 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 1.3K 186
Hello there other Craig of the Creek fans,feeling bored? Do you need a gosh darn break from school work? Don't worry dear,just get comfy,take a small...
1.2K 53 18
This is just another fanfiction. The character names from the hunger games books are in here. I do not own these characters. If you haven't read the...
23.5K 520 10
Please tell me I'm not the only one simping over these fucking nerds. But yeah, Elders of the creek oneshots... This is for my girls, gays, and nonbi...
11.4K 399 6
THIS IS THEIR DREAM SMP CHARACTERS!! NOT ACTUALLY THE CONTENT CREATORS!!! --- Idk this series started on my tiktok so decided to make it a fanfic lol...