The 5 Elements

By Dreamer1

Earth, water, air and fire are the four known elements that gives balance and harmony to nature. There is al... More

The 5 Elements
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:

Chapter 6:

545 29 3
By Dreamer1

Slowly looks up at the person that I had bumped into and my eyes widen seeing a boy that I had once saved from drowning a few years back.

F- L - A - S - H   B- A - C - K

Walking through the woods cooling off from the stupid mean girls who once again were out to get me, having my sunglasses off for once but my hood covering most of my face as I enjoy the storm.

Pauses in my step when I hear a cry that isn't too far but sounding like they are having a great struggle.

'What do I do? I want to save him' I say as I am holding onto a tree, hoping for some words of guidance.

'Do what you think is best child'

Nods slowly, before taking off into a run towards a cliff that is over a big body of water.

Looks down at the ground seeing that the person slipped in and wasn't pushed, glances around before diving into the water looking around for the boy before it is too late. Catches sight of a hand that is trying to stay in sight.

Swims under quickly grabbing onto the hand that apparently belongs to a guy and pushes us to the shore, feeling the guy in my arms slowly slipping away.

Drops him on the ground and looks around before undoing his shirt halfway and leans down pressing my ear against his chest listening for a heart beat, hears a soft weak thumping.

Tilts his head back slowly 'Do I really need to give him mouth to mouth?'

'If you want to save him, then yes' Blushes slightly looking down at him biting my bottom lip.

Pumps his chest a few times and then leans down putting my mouth onto his gently blowing into his mouth.

Repeats the actions until he rolls onto his side coughing up water that was stuck in his lungs making it hard for him to breathe and lays back on the ground panting, as I watch him.

'He still feels weak to me'

'Then heal him'

Moves to him slowly putting my hand onto his which catches him by surprise, feels that his inner heat is slowly dying out.

"Hey you saved me from drowning didn't you? Not sure why but I've never been able to s-"

I press my lips onto his before he can finish his sentence my hand resting on his chest slowly helps him as my hair starts to glow (kind of like from tangled) I learned that I am able to heal others abilities as well taking them away.

Pulls back slowly and looks into the boy's eyes, feels taken aback when I see the color of his eyes which isn't a normal person color, reddish brown since I thought he was only fire.

"Yes I did" I whisper softly putting my hand onto his cheek "Stupid boy, you shouldn't be out in this storm. You don't intend to put your own flame out were you?" looking into his eyes "Or you might have sunk to the bottom"

"How do you know?" he whispers softly looking back into my eyes.

"Your eyes and your body is cooling down fast"

Gets up slowly and wraps my arm around his waist, putting his arm around my neck "We need shelter to be out of the rain, so I can help you feel better"

"Oh thank you" he whispers softly leaning some of his weight onto me "My name is Tyson Jahun Smith but T.J for short"

"My name is unknown until I  trust you enough to want to tell you" I whisper softly, leans him up against a tree and rubs my hands together puts them onto the ground, the earth below my feet shakes as a hut appears made out of mud.

Feels his eyes on me as I make a stable shelter for us to rest in and steps closer reaching my hands out which starts to glow blue and orange hardening the mud so it will stay in place, last but not least blowing the wind to quickly cool it off.

Glances at him over my shoulder and smiles kindly walking back over to Tyson and leans down to his eye level "How are you doing so far?"

"Fine I guess but I still feel weak" noticing the look of awe in his eyes.

"Of course" grabs his arm putting it around my shoulder and helps him into the hut leans against the wall placing his head gently onto my lap.

Looks down at him "Relax your going to feel a bit cold on your chest" I whisper softly pouring some of my healing water into my hand and my hands glow bright blue as I slowly heal his inner wounds "Now I want to see your flame"

He sits up shaking his head quickly "No, I don't want to hurt you" he whispers softly looking into my eyes as if pleading me not to make him.

Smiles at him kindly "It will be okay" I whisper softly "I want to see how bright your flame light is"

Feels him move slightly so his head is on my shoulder and he is sitting in between my open legs, watches as he slowly light a small flame in the middle of his hand slowly reaches around him cupping his hand with my own.

"What are you doing?" He whispers softly sounding both confused and curious to what I am doing.

"I'm helping you, otherwise your light will go out" I whisper softly into his ear.

Slowly lets my hands glow "Your fire is your light" looks at him in the corner of my eye.

Smiles as I watch his flame slowly become bigger and much brighter and our faces slowly has a hint of a glow from the fire "How do you feel now?" I whisper softly into his ear.

"Much better than I had been before"

"Well that is good" I whisper softly smiling as I close my eyes keeping my arms around him "I want you to call me Phoenix, that is what I wish to go by"

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I hear him whisper.

My eyes snaps open as my cheeks heats up to a bright cherry red color, feels my heart skipping a beat then slowly begins to race "No, I'm a freak" I whisper softly.

"That isn't true Phoenix, you are you"

"I'm different" I whisper softly

"You are special" he says as he slowly turns towards me putting his hand onto my cheek looking into my eyes "One in a million"

Blushes bright red feeling a bit shy, looks into his eyes "You should sleep Tyson" I whisper softy.

"Yes, but before that I want one more kiss just in case you aren't here in the morning when I wake up" watches as he leans in, slowly putting his lips onto my own.

Feels my heart racing as I slowly kiss him back, putting my hand onto the nape of his neck as I slowly move my lips with his giving in to my teenage desires as I am reaching around gripping his shirt in my hands tightly. Laying back on the ground under Tyson.

That day I gave my virginity to Tyson, I didn't regret it since I felt like he understood me and he was the first person to ever compliment me unlike some people they'd just make me feel unworthy and useless.

Before I left the next morning I had given Tyson a ring which has a reddish brown stone that matched his eyes, I told him it would be for protection and something to remember me by.

E - N - D  OF  F - L - A - S - H   B - A - C - K

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I say softly looking at him from behind my sunglasses seeing the same reddish brown eyes that I fell in love with.

Feels taken a back when I see his lips turn into a smirk "Well then how about looking up next time?"

Starts to feel tempted to check for my ring if he really is Tyson or not, sighs softly "You know what I think I can find my own way around" starts walking off my hand lightly dragging over the wall slowly, trying to get away from him.

"Hey Aria wait up!" I hear him call me from behind and pauses as he jogs catching up to me "I'm sorry I know I act like a jerk but its to get girls to like me" He tells me walking beside me, as he runs his fingers through his hair. Watches the movement in the corner of my eye remembering how it felt when I ran my fingers through his hair with him on top of me. Shakes my head blushing at my thoughts.

Looks at him confused tilting my head to the side "That is pathetic" I whisper softly walking with him slowly.

"My girlfriend thinks so to"

Pauses in my step as I feel my heart cracking and looks at him "You have a girlfriend but you still want to get girls to like you"

He looks at me "Yeah its a guy thing" walking in step with me "Oh by the way my name is T-"

Before he can finish telling me his name a girl with blonde hair comes running calling his name "TJ!" before throwing herself at him wrapping her arms around his neck and kisses him roughly in front of me.

"Oh um your busy I guess I will find my way on my own" steps back slowly walks off looking for my room peeking at my room number. Walks into a empty hallway and looks around before putting my hand onto the wall closing my eyes breaths in and out letting my minds eye to search for my room.

Walks to my room feeling my heart is a big heavy "So I really am alone" looks down sighing slowly putting my hand onto the door knob and walks into my room slowly and looks around, a small smile grows on my lips "At least I can be myself in my own room" I whisper softly.

________________________________________________________________________

So what do you guys think? An old short flame returns but is taken

Should Aria wait it out or move on?

Vote please

And comment on anything :) But swearing will be removed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 47 33
*Chapters 1-8 has been revised and in some areas rewritten* In a world apart from ours, a hidden land that harbors very unique human beings. These sp...
374 23 17
While our Solar System is on the verge of explosion, the MI-5 must find 4 people in the whole world who are the only ones who posses the powers of Fi...
20K 721 53
In the beginning, there were the four elements; water, fire, earth and air. There was also light, and darkness. For a while, all was peaceful and go...
2.6K 692 69
Book one of Nature's Series The world is on the verge of extinction. Technologies are falling short in front of the destruction caused by constant di...