My Sugar Daddy - WinRina

By kimwintr

Kim Minjeong, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, sh... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Struggle
Chapter 2: Yeji
Chapter 3: University
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6: Deal
Chapter 7: New
Chapter 8: Confident
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Massage [M]
Chapter 11: Collaborator
Chapter 12: Ningselle
Chapter 13: Friend
Chapter 14: Guilty
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Classmate
Chapter 17: Talk
Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19: Yu
Chapter 20: First
Chapter 21: Sincere
Chapter 22: Drunk
Chapter 23: Peaceful
Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]
Chapter 25: Crazy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Bestfriends
Chapter 28: Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29: Sungchan
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31: Dinner
Special Chapter: Christmas [M]
Chapter 32: Second
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Clingy
Special Chapter: New Year
Chapter 35: Birthday
Chapter 36: Whipped [M]
Chapter 37: Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38: Graduate
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Before
Chapter 42: Baby
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Chance
Chapter 45: Tonight [M]
Chapter 46: Attempt
Chapter 47: Yes
Chapter 48: Troublemaker
Chapter 49: Hint
Chapter 50: Choice
Chapter 51: Reality
Chapter 52: Shattered
Chapter 53: Married
Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55: Forever
Epilouge
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 39: Hawaii [M]

4.4K 62 1
By kimwintr

Jimin's POV

Before Minjeong graduated, I promised her a surprise if she succeeded and I had already organized all this when she was busy studying. I decided to book a trip to Hawaii for us 6, Sungchan and Somi, Aeri and Yizhuo, Minjeong and me. I thought it would be nice to travel as a couple and then no one will feel alone. No one knew about the surprise and of course when they found out, they couldn't stop crying with joy.

We were in line to check in our luggage. Among us, Somi was the one with the most bags and we were wondering what she could put in there when we were only leaving for a week. The airport was crowded because we were leaving during the holidays, there were businessmen and businesswomen, families, friends and they all seemed excited. The holidays hadn't even started yet, and I've already been scolded. I had been asked for information at the reception, the hostess who was there was very kind but apparently Minjeong didn't agree. She pulled my ears to join the others, I had to apologize for more than 20 minutes when I hadn't done anything wrong. I guess having a jealous girlfriend is not easy.

We were finishing checking in our luggage and heading now to the gate corresponding to our tickets, it's going to be the best holidays of our lives!

After endless hours of flying, we had finally arrived in Hawaii. When we left the airport, the heat had hit our faces. We immediately took off our jackets because it was much too hot. I had booked a minibus that was going to take us to our place, I didn't want us to start looking for a taxi because I knew we were going to be exhausted.

"Finally! I'm fucking exhausted..." Sungchan dropped into the living room couch.

"Yeah, I can't even feel my butt after that long flight!" Somi said sitting slowly next to her boyfriend.

"I can help you if you want..."

"Oh God, we've just arrived and you're already horny as fuck Sungchan!"

"Aeri remind me why you're dating that old lady?"

"Shut up Sungchan! Yizhuo is the best girlfriend in the world and she's right. How can you be horny now? Aren't you tired?"

"I am but how can I resist it when my girlfriend's next to me?"

"Stop guys! We are each going to our rooms, I propose that we go to sleep and tonight we go to a restaurant by the beach, what do you think?" I said because I really started to be sleepy and I was this close to exploding with their childishness.

"Good idea babe, I'm tired too. Let's go to our room! See you later guys!" she took me by the hand to the bedroom where we had a view of the beach. She quickly closed the door and threw herself at me, stumbled because of the bags on the floor and fell into the bed. She stroked my face and slowly lowered herself to kiss me, I swear I will never get tired of her lips.

"Already miss me?"

"I didn't miss you. I miss your lips and your..." and she touched my bulge.

"Are you horny Miss Kim Minjeong?"

"I'm always when I'm with you Daddy. But let's rest first, I don't want us to be tired later..." damn, does it mean that tonight we're going to do it? I'm so excited when she's like that and why do I talk like a virgin teenager? Tonight it's going to be wild.

After eating in the restaurant that we devoured the whole buffet, we decided to rest on the beach. The boss of the restaurant was very kind to us, we had explained the evening program to him and then he lent us a folding coffee table to put our drinks, indeed we were going to get drunk tonight. Our house was only a few steps from here, that's why we could allow ourselves to drink and if we're drunk, it won't be difficult for us to get home. Sungchan and I set the table and put the different bottles of alcohol on it, we bought vodka, whiskey and tequila. While the others bought some snacks to go with it. We sat around the table and started drinking, talking about different topics for a while until Somi gave us an idea of a game to change the atmosphere.

"Let's stop talking about serious things, we're on vacation so it means fun! So what do you say if we play a little game."

"What game, baby?" Somi smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"Truth or Dare. You all know the rules of the game so let's go!"

"I'm excited! It's a shame we didn't buy chicken."

"I'll buy you some tomorrow love." Yizhuo pinched her girlfriend's cheeks. Her relationship is too soft and innocent for me, I need to spice up my love life and I have Minjeong for that.

"Let's play." Somi is the first to spin the bottle on the table. The bottle spinned quickly and began to slow down, and the first person is Yizhuo. "Truth or dare Yizhuo?"

"I'm going to start with something simple, so truth."

"Top or bottom?" Yizhuo blushed at the question, I knew Somi wasn't going to ask "simple" questions. She cleared her throat and replied without looking at Aeri.

"Hmm... it depends. Sometimes I'm a top, sometimes I'm a bottom but most of the time, Aeri like being the top."

"Really Tiger?!" I'm a little disappointed by her answer, I thought my best friend was going to be wild like when she's with her friends, she definitely needs some advice. It was now her turn to spin the bottle, you know you feel the excitement when it starts to slow down and you wonder who will be next.

"Sungchan! So, truth or dare?"

"I'm not a pussy so dare!"

"Touch your girlfriend's boobs for one minute." Yizhuo smirked at Somi who was now furiously blushing, that's my best friend, wild.

"Thank God for the dare." Sungchan approached his girlfriend to sit behind her and slowly put her hands up to where they should be. That idiot had a smile on his face, he's been waiting for this since we landed here.

"I'll spin the bottle for you Sungchan since your hands aren't free." Yizhuo spinned it and pointed at Minjeong.

"So truth or dare Minjeong?"

"Dare." she replied confidently, I think she's a little drunk because she wouldn't have chosen dare...

"Make my bro hard just by one thing." I gave him a death stare and he winked at me.

"Easy." Minjeong moved closer to me and placed her arms around my neck. I gulped when I saw her eyes, she was not in her normal state I felt so intimidated. She started to suck my weak spot and she knew that could make me hard, bitch. "Bingo."

"Damn bro, I can't believe it! What a powerful girlfriend."

"I know, she's good."

"My turn." the bottle now pointed to her best friend, Aeri. "Truth or dare unnie?"

"Be a bottom tonight." Minjeong was thinking the same thing as me, fucking love my girlfriend.

"No problem. Let's go home now, baby. See you tomorrow bitches, have fun!" Aeri got up and quickly took Yizhuo's hand.

"Okay, that was fast." Sungchan said.

"I know they want to do it because they kept touching each other under the table during the game. So, I just help them."

"Can we go too, you know it's late and I'm a bit tipsy and I-"

"Shut up Somi. Just say you want to fuck. Sungchan, your girlfriend is horny, take her and fuck her."

"Jimin!" Somi was hiding her red face, I can't believe it she became shy kitten with those stuff.

"Have fun bitches!" It was just me and Minjeong left, she was staring at me and the atmosphere had become heavier. 'May God help me.'

Minjeong's POV

Jimin seemed tense tonight or I'm the one who's too horny, but anyway, needed to feel her touch all over my body, I think it's the effect of the alcohol. I grabbed the last bottle on the table and sat on Jimin facing her.

"You should drink Daddy, I know your throat is dry..." I poured the liquid into her mouth and spilled it on purpose along her jaw. "Oops... Let me clean this up." I licked the wet trail with my tongue and sucked from time to time.

"Mmmh Minjeong..."

"Yes babe?"

"Why are you so hot?"

"Because you make me feel it." I kissed her forehead, then her nose and lips. This girl made me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world and that I could do anything because she believed in me, I can never thank her enough. I slowly unbuttoned her Hawaiian shirt and touched her neck with the tip of my nose, her scent smelled dominant and powerful and it turned me on even more. I felt something poking down at me, Jimin was already hard and what I liked was that I didn't need to do anything that she was already ready for me.

"I like it when you take control..." Jimin said, closing her eyes, she let herself go with the caresses and kisses I gave her, not long from now! will become an expert. I started grinding on her bulge and felt my panties getting wet, I threw my head back and enjoyed the moment, the feelings she gave me. She took the opportunity to nibble a few spots on my neck and sucked me as if she were a thirsty vampire. I stopped her and she looked at me confusedly, but quickly she understood the reason. I sensually took off my clothes because they were starting to bother me, Jimin followed all my movements and did the same with her pants. I slowly took off my bra and dropped it slowly in front of her, her eyes widened when she saw my breasts because she apparently still hadn't got used to the size of it when she sees them every day, or almost every day.

"Still not used to it?" I asked her biting my lower lip.

"Big heart huh? Every time I see your body, I'm always so stunned, Kim Minjeong." Jimin licked her lips and looked at me like she was going to eat me.

"Show me how you take care of them." I sat on her lap but I wasn't facing her but I had my back lean on her chest and I could hear her heart beating fast. She put her hands behind me and took both my boobs in both her hands. The size perfectly fitted with her hand, the warmth that came from her palm made me feel little things. She massaged them slowly and pinched my tits while licking my earlobe.

"I'm gonna fuck you until sunrise, honey."

"Do it if you can." She removed one of her two hands from my breasts and stroked my stomach and then dipped it into my panties. I felt her finger tickle my pussy's entrance without putting it on, she was teasing me. "Mmmh Daddy... S-stop teasing me..."

"Tell Daddy what do you want."

"I want D-Daddy to f-finger me and roughly, please."

"Like this?" and she fingered me back and forth. This girl had magic fingers, she wouldn't have a dick it wouldn't have been a problem for me because her fingers would do the job as well.

"Mmmh yes..." I was riding her long fingers and I was already ready to come but I wanted to do it in her mouth. "Daddy... I want to c-cum in your mouth..." She removed her finger from my pussy and lay down on the sand while I quickly took off my panties and went to sit on her face. I flinched when I felt her tongue and mouth eating my pussy. She was still coming and going with her tongue and exploring every part of the area. For a few minutes, she licked and sucked me and I was moaning like a mess. It didn't take long for me to come and let all the liquid flow into her mouth. I sat on her abs and lowered myself to kiss her, tasted her mint lips and my cum.

"My turn." She didn't need to tell me what she was waiting for. I turned around, she now had a view on my ass and she soon squeezed it and slapped it lightly. "Damn that ass.", I heard her mumbled. I pulled down her boxers and her dick stood up straight as if it was just waiting for that. I took it in hand and started masturbating her, a small amount of white fluid was already coming out. I played with the balls and sucked it, Jimin grunted when she felt my lips on her length and the tongue on the tip of her cock. She started fucking my mouth because she was looking for more.

"Don't cum in my mouth, I want you in my pussy."

"Fuck Minjeong... I don't know i-if I can hold back..."

"Dare to come in my mouth and we'll stop."

"Bitch." I know I'm a bitch, I'm the boss here. After teasing her enough and depriving her of coming in my mouth, I decided to give her what she deserved. I took her prick and guided it to the entrance of my pussy, while lubricating with our liquids. I pushed it in slowly and thought I was going to explode, the feeling was still as intense as ever.

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck me. I'm your bitch!"

"I want you to scream and beg me to stop." she grabbed my ass and slapped it again, I had my arms around her neck and kissed her roughly, I think my lips would be swollen tomorrow morning and not only my lips...

"Oh God... play me with me like a t-toy i'm all yours t-to enjoy Daddy..." I couldn't believe it because we were having sex on the beach and it was my secret fantasy. She banged me so hard that I couldn't scream anymore, I lost my voice.

"Do you like when I fuck your little pussy like that huh?"

"Y-yes I love it, fuck me until I can't walk tomorrow."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-yes D-Daddy..."

"As you wish." and we really fuck until sunrise, we took a few breaks in the meantime but we had taken up the challenge. We came back later, the others were still asleep. Some clothes were on the floor in front of Sungchan and Somi's room, I suppose they were also having fun last night. Jimin and I had taken a shower and gone to bed because we definitely needed to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 31.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4.4K 123 29
"How Can Something So Wrong Feel So Right?" "The more I tried to ignore this feelings the more I fell in love" "The more I tried not to get close the...
SeulRene By Don

Fanfiction

3K 117 14
One shot drabbles AFF Link - https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1384971/seulrene-drabbles Without You - a troublemaker finds peace by a form of...
15K 608 5
A Darlentina Oneshot (Taglish)