Blind (Hoodie x reader)

By JessicaDark2

A world where nothing is seen. You still treated me as a person. As much as she can't see, she can feel. More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Christmas Special
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

6

339 6 1
By JessicaDark2

After landing they got into a car that was place by a friend of Slenders. Hoodie and Masky weren't aware of this and were surprised when Mike held out a car key and got into the car, after helping Y/n.

The car ride took 2 hours but they arrived to Roseland. Y/n passed out asleep half way through the car ride, she only woke up 2 minutes close to arrival.

They all got out and walked into the apartment building. Mike took a key from the desk and they didn't bat an eye. They all walked up and Y/n got her own room and Mike took the couch and the two boys shared a room.

They were quite tired so the 'visoners' were out like a light.

Masky and Hoodie sat on the bed in their shared room in silence for a couple of hours looking at their paper work.

"Doesn't this make you remember what happen to them?" Y/n's voice startled them, but they saw her stand at the door looking at the ground.

"What do you mean?" Masky spoke up, and Y/n raised her head.

"Jessica and Jay."

"Don't bring then into this."

"You know they are alive and well. Hidden, but alive and well."

"W-what?"

"After this, me and Mike can help you find them if they want."

"W-wait, y-you are i-in cont-tact with them?" Hoodie spike lightly but his input was there.

"You have to wait and see." Y/n walked away with her hand on the wall. "Mike?" Her voice echoed the hallway a bit.

Both boys were even more confused since they remembered that they were told both of then were dead along with Alex.

But Masky looked at Hoodie- he was supposed to be dead but isn't- so they could be.

"I guess we have to wait."

"S-she is q-quite intrest-sting to say the least."

"Yeah..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1K 31
(TBH, it mainly focuses on Tim rather than Alex...) (Y/n), a 22-year-old girl, lives near Rosswood Park. After an incident occurred, she was found...
Run By Grayscale

Fanfiction

5.2K 170 44
Run. All that was on my mind was to run. After all, I'm a runaway, and running away is what people like me do best. We run from everything. People...
22.3K 573 41
Your life was a weird one indeed. After years of drama between your parents, you ran to college, and shortly after that, becoming a college dropout...
81.8K 1.7K 54
You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't have many friends. You live alone on your...