B.E imagines

Autorstwa Lucifer_Knows

my other one was taken down so here's a new one. Smut, fluff g!p and shiiii you know the deal, also I tell s... WiΔ™cej

legacy
legacy pt2
legacy pt3
the right one
testingπŸ’€
not so special pt2
next victim
Angel
Angel pt2
drugs
Virgin blood
strange
"I know what I need"
suggestions
Coincidence
my stepsister
my stepsister pt2
Dominant?
love is pain.
love is pain pt2
choicesπŸ€”
body guard
Gay Camp

not so special

4.4K 36 26
Autorstwa Lucifer_Knows

This story is about an emotionally abusive relationship between a teacher and a student so tw, if you want me to write shorter imagines let me know.

I forgot to mention there's a plot twist so read it's definitely worth it

TW statutory rape and manipulation

Dezeray 28 g!p

Y/n 16 dom

Billie sub 16 black and blue hair era

Gxg

Billie

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, I just wished she'd look at me the same way that I look at her, but she's my math teacher, and I'm her student. Call me stupid but I can't help it. I hate that she only sees me as a student, I want her to be mine and mine only, but she's married and has a son. Her sexuality is very well known, and that's why we love her, she always cracks jokes and makes learning math fun even though it's still 'hard for me' so I have her tutor me just to talk to her.

"Billie?" Dezeray said while snapping me out of my thoughts and I saw that everyone was leaving to go home

"Oh shit" I packed my stuff up and put it into my backpack then walked up to her desk "you wanted to see me?" I asked

"You're failing, you were my star student what happened?"

"I guess I need more tutoring, I'm free now if you are?"

"Yeah sure what are you struggling on?"

"This problem right here" I pulled out a piece of paper of my test that I 'failed' on purpose just for this moment. She went over the equation and tought me step by step on how to do it but I already know this stuff so I wasn't listening just stared at her.

"You're doing it again" she told me cutting me out of my thoughts again

"Doing what?"

"Daydreaming, what's on your mind?"

"I-uh nothing"

"You sure?"

"Actually there's this one person" I stood up and walked over to her side of the desk "they have brown hair, green eyes, lots of tattoos, a pretty smile, great style" I grabbed her hand then sat on her lap, I cupped her cheek then went in straight for the kiss because I couldn't take it anymore, I was jealous, needy, sad, desperate for affection from her. I wanted her, I needed her.

"Billie this is highly inappropriate" she quickly pulled away from the kiss "you're my student and nothing more so I'll like you to get the fuck off me"

"But Dezeray I-I love you, and I want you to be mine"

"You're 16 Billie, and I'm almost twice your age why can't you get that through your head I'm married"

"I don't care I want you Dezeray I need you" I put my hand down her pants and started rubbing her through her boxers and she threw her head back slightly, I didn't know what I was doing, but as long as It was making her feel good I was doing something right. "Please"

She picked me up and pushed me against the desk while grabbing me by the neck, she was breathing heavily and you could tell that she was angry. She then smashed her lips onto mine while her hand was still around my throat. She kissed me roughly, I moaned into the kiss then she kissed down to my neck and squeezed my ass. She turned me around over to my stomach and pulled down my pants along with my panties, I was nervous and a virgin so I didn't really know what to expect. I heard shuffling behind me then I her tip against my vagina and she teased my folds.

"Are you nervous?" She whispered in my ear while moving my hair out of my face as she slowly entered me, I winced in pain but tried to hide it because I wanted this. "Answer me"

"N-no" I lied

She slammed her full length into me and I yelled but she covered my mouth, I suddenly felt something pop inside of me and a thick liquid flowed down my leg

"you're a virgin" she chuckled "cute but I'll go slow don't worry I'll take good care of you" she kissed my cheek then thrusted into me hard but slow and I closed my eyes tight and tried to ignore the pain I felt with each thrust because I couldn't tell if I was enjoying this or If I hated it. I thought sex would feel different like we see on grown-up websites but I guess I was wrong. Minutes maybe even seconds which felt like eternity, she thrusted one last time and came into me.

"So tight" she groaned then pulled out we were both panting and my legs felt weak and were shaking a lot and there was blood that stained my thighs. She lifted up my chin and kissed my lips while wiping my tears that came out during the process.

"Was I good?" I asked her

"You were perfect" she kissed my forehead "let's clean you up"

________

Weeks go by, and Dezeray and I continue our private relationship, and we hook up sometimes in the classroom, or in hotels, or sometimes even in her home when her wife and son are gone. Sex feels a lot different now, It makes me feel good and I feel more confident in my body. I really love y/n, I haven't heard it from her back yet but It something I'm looking forward to. She's been so sweet to me, she gives me gifts and treats me like a princess, but I don't like to get on her bad side because It scares me, so I usually does what she asks.

"Oh my god" I gasped as I rode out my orgasm, I got off her and laid on her chest next to her as she covered me with the blankets. We were in a hotel and we had to be at the school in 2 hours so we took some free time out of our day. She took a cigarette and brought It between her lips before lighting it.

"Take a shower you'll need one before we go" she said while blowing out smoke

"Aren't you going to join me?"

"You take too long"

"I'll get out when you do I promise"

"Alright fine"

I smiled and kissed her cheek

"Aren't you going to tell me something?"

"What?"

"How about I love you?"

She attached our foreheads together and looked me in the eyes

"I love you more than anyone ever will"

"You mean that?"

"Of course you're so special"

I smiled and kissed her lips "I love you too"

"Let's shower"

_________

Y/n

"As some of you know we have a new student today so welcome y/n" My English teacher tells everybody "you may sit wherever you like" she told me, there was an open seat by a blue haired girl so I decided to sit next to her, she smiled and waved at me so I waved back then got out my laptop since everybody had theirs on their desk. I glanced over at the girl sitting next to me and she was beautiful. After the bell rang I gathered my stuff and put it in my backpack then followed everybody out the door trying to keep up with the blue haired girl.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked her

"Billie you?"

"Y/n"

"Pretty"

"I have gym next I was hoping you'd show me where that Is?" I bit my lip nervously since I'm not really good with socializing.

"I also have gym I could take you"

"Thanks"

"No problem, so where are you from you have a thick accent"

"I'm from new york born and raised"

"Really that's so cool this LA accent is shit"

"Your voice is so pretty tho"

"Thank you that's the first" she blushed

_______

"So do you like it here at this school?" I asked Billie while she put her P.E clothes in the locker in closed it

"Yeah it's okay people are pretty nice here I guess" she closed her locker and locked it

"What's your favorite subject?"

"Lunch" she said and we laughed

"Totally"

We got to our last period of the day, math, I fucking hate math, it's total bootyhole. I was struggling so hard but It seemed like Billie understood so I asked her instead.

"Yo do you get any of this shit?" I asked her

"Wow you're answers are all wrong"

"You calling me dumb?" I joked

"No no no no I can help" she chuckled then started explaining the equations, and I eventually got it after going over it with her.

"Thanks for saving my ass"

"No biggie" she smiled then she got back to her work. I looked up and saw that the teacher was looking up at us and she looked totally furious, It kind of scared me because I didn't know what was going on or what I did wrong.

"No talking while I'm teaching" the teacher said

"Sorry" Billie and I both said and her cheeks turned bright red while she was staring at the teacher bringing the end of the pencil between her teeth, the teacher looked her up and down and smiled at her while winking making Billie smile back. She was now blushing harder then before while bringing her bottom lip between her teeth and closed her legs together. Then it hit me, I've seen it before when a teacher got arrested at my old school for fucking a student. This is what's exactly going on. The bell rang and we all packed up ready to go home but Billie stayed behind. I didn't want to make assumptions or get into anybody's business so I became friends with Billie. 2 months goes by and we're closer than ever. I started to catch feelings for her and fell hard and fast, I almost completely forgot about the teacher situation. She does text on the phone a lot and it's obvious she's into somebody. She also sometimes cancels plans, or leaves early claiming that her mom wants her home. All lies. I just have to catch them in the act. Whatever the fuck is going on just ain't right, if she really is in love with her teacher then I have to do something about it. Not just because I like her, because this is wrong. Dead wrong.

After math class Billie stays after the usual and told me she'll meet me in five, I stayed by the door to hear their conversation and I heard Dezeray's voice and she sounded furious.

"We have nothing going on we're just friends" Billie said

"She doesn't look at you as a fucking friend so drop her"

"But why?"

"Because you're mine Billie and I love you and I don't want anybody to get in between us"

"...okay"

I heard kissing noises then moaning and groaning. I hit record and recorded Billie getting fucked against the desk through a small window, that was enough evidence I needed. This teacher is absolutely sick and is going down for good.

_______

For the next few days Billie has been ignoring me, I expected It though. I saw that Dezeray was now giving me slight smirks during class because Billie was sitting farther away from me thinking I didn't know shit that was going on. I saw Billie in and empty locker room because she forgot something so I followed her in and walked up to her, she tried to ignore that I was there but didn't say anything but.

"Excuse me" she said not making eye contact with me

"Why are you ignoring me?" I asked her

"I just need to get through"

"We have nothing going on we're just friends" I repeated Billie's words

"W-what"

"She doesn't look at you as a fucking friend so drop her" I reapeated taking a step closer

"Y/n-"

"But why? you ask, because you're mine Billie and I love you and don't want anybody to get between us" I cornered her against the wall "don't think I don't know what's going on between you and the math teacher, and the type of sick shit she tells you"

"I don't know what you're talking about so please let me go"

"She doesn't love you Billie get that through your head she wants to control you, she's fucking married for fucks sakes. Say the last time she's touched her fucking wife?"

"You don't know what you're talking about okay"

I pulled up the video on my phone and showed it to her and her eyes went wide and tried to grab it but I pulled it back so she wouldn't.

"Until you realize she's just using you this video stays safe with me I promise" I turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It's police evidence"

"Oh"

"Look Billie I don't want to break your heart or make you sad, but this relationship you have going on is not right"

"But I love her" she wiped her tears

"I'm sorry but someone has to do something about it, she's a pedophile"

She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes for a moment then cupped my cheek and kissed me. She immediately pulled away realizing what she was doing but I grabbed her by and waist and placed her hand back on my cheek.

"It's okay kiss me"

She kissed me again and I felt a spark, something I've been waiting to feel for a long time. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist while we made out against the lockers.

"I-I can't do this" she said

"Hey I'm not forcing you, but you got to let Dezeray go and maybe just be a teenager" I sat her down back on her feet

"I just need time"

"I'm always here if you need me"

"Just don't tell anyone please"

"My lips are sealed for now"

She grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me into another kiss

"Bye" she said

"Bye"

She ran off but I hope she really thinks about her decision and their relationship and realizes she's just using her and manipulating this poor girl. I've had time to really study Billie enough to know that she doesn't get a lot of attention at home and her parents are almost never there, they never care that she's gone and never even noticed that she was home. Maybe she was looking for something, looking for love and affection that she wasn't getting from home. Maybe that's all she was searching for.

A/n

Pt2 coming soon, I've already written over 2,400 words and I got shit to do.

Any thoughts?

Any questions?

Any predictions?

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

192K 5K 31
Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get ready. I wrote this story because all th...
170K 5.3K 34
"π™žπ™£ π™©π™π™žπ™¨ π™˜π™–π™¨π™š, π™žπ™©'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙀𝙧𝙒 π™—π™šπ™›π™€π™§π™š π™©π™π™š π™˜π™–π™‘π™’" lowercase intended