My Sugar Daddy - WinRina

By kimwintr

Kim Minjeong, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, sh... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Struggle
Chapter 2: Yeji
Chapter 3: University
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6: Deal
Chapter 7: New
Chapter 8: Confident
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Massage [M]
Chapter 11: Collaborator
Chapter 12: Ningselle
Chapter 13: Friend
Chapter 14: Guilty
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Classmate
Chapter 17: Talk
Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19: Yu
Chapter 20: First
Chapter 21: Sincere
Chapter 22: Drunk
Chapter 23: Peaceful
Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]
Chapter 25: Crazy
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Bestfriends
Chapter 28: Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29: Sungchan
Chapter 30: Return
Special Chapter: Christmas [M]
Chapter 32: Second
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Clingy
Special Chapter: New Year
Chapter 35: Birthday
Chapter 36: Whipped [M]
Chapter 37: Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38: Graduate
Chapter 39: Hawaii [M]
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Before
Chapter 42: Baby
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Chance
Chapter 45: Tonight [M]
Chapter 46: Attempt
Chapter 47: Yes
Chapter 48: Troublemaker
Chapter 49: Hint
Chapter 50: Choice
Chapter 51: Reality
Chapter 52: Shattered
Chapter 53: Married
Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55: Forever
Epilouge
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 31: Dinner

2.2K 64 3
By kimwintr

Jimin's POV

Tonight, Minjeong was going to have dinner with Jaehyun and I agreed. Since our last fight, I had thought a lot and found that there were things about me that I needed to change. Since this morning, I haven't had a chance to talk to Minjeong yet. I had to come to the company earlier for a meeting and asked Yizhuo to take Minjeong to her classes. After her classes, she would go straight to her friendly date, so I won't see her until tomorrow. But she promised to keep me informed regularly and call me as soon as she got home. I got a call from Somi, she had asked me to meet up tonight to eat and talk together since we haven't seen each other in a few days. I accepted because I was happy to spend time with her, I considered her a friend because she is always ready to listen to me. To be honest, it will help me not to think about Minjeong all the time, and I know Somi will be able to comfort me and give me positive vibes.

We ended up eating fat burgers. I thought Somi had to go on a diet because she's part of the cheerleading team. When I told her that, she burst out laughing and I felt stupid. She explained to me that she didn't care at all and that she went to the gym three times a week anyway. She told me all the gossip from school as if I was one of the students. Sometimes she would give me names when I didn't know them at all.

"...that's how Soobin and Arin broke up. It's so sad man because they looked cute together."

"I can believe it's sad and that surely they were a beautiful couple but Somi, I don't know these people, so I don't give a fuck."

"You're not funny at telling gossip, Jimin." I shrugged and focused back on my bacon burgers.

"Oh, and how's your love life?"

"If you're just messing with me, you can shut up, Yu. May I have to remind you that your girlfriend's eating with a handsome rich guy now."

"Shut up bitch! I'm asking seriously." I threw a French fry in her face and instead of throwing it away, she ate it.

"My love life is as dry as the Sahara Desert." she said looking at her burger and sighed "But food keeps me alive 'cuz food is life bro!" I laughed at her bullshit and shook my head. Suddenly, an idea came to mind.

"Somi, I have a person I'd like you to meet."

"Who's that?"

"His name is Sungchan. He's my handsome cousin and he's single. He just arrived in Korea a few days ago and is looking for a girlfriend. I'm sure you'll get along."

"As long as he's cute and rich, everything's fine with me."

"Cool!"

Minjeong's POV

I was on my way to meet Jaehyun. I was surprised at Jimin's reaction. I didn't expect her to be able to give me permission to eat with the person she hated the most. I know she's trying to make an effort and I'm very grateful to her. I'm glad she trusts me, she has nothing to fear and this idiot knows it very well. Jaehyun is a cute and nice guy, but I only consider him as a friend. Of course, I know how Jaehyun feels about me, but I have no intention of giving him hope.

I saw Jaehyun from afar, he was talking to two men in black suits. I was waiting for them to leave before joining him because I didn't want to interrupt them, they seemed to be talking about something serious. Before the two men left, he gave them two envelopes and they thanked him by bowing as a sign of respect.

"Hi Jaehyun!"

"Oh, hi Minjeong!"

"I arrived five minutes ago, but I saw you talking to two people and I didn't want to disturb you."

"Oh. They were two of my employees. I asked them to help me fix something at my father's house. So shall we go?"

We were eating in a small restaurant around the corner. The table where we sat down, there was a huge glass window where you could see people walking. Jaehyun told me what he did in New York. We had also talked about my classes, I learned that he had been in law school for a few years but that he had stopped because he no longer enjoyed it. His father was disappointed in him, but there was nothing he could do about it. He didn't want to continue doing things that didn't inspire him anymore, so he decided to change and he's glad he made the right choice.

"So Minjeong, do you have a boyfriend?" I choked on my glass of water with his question. I expected him to ask me, but not now.

"No."

"Look, I'm going to get right to the point. Do I have a chance with you?"

"Jaehyun, I'm touched for your sincere feelings, you're a fantastic guy and you have everything to please and no girl could say no to you... but I already love someone." for a while, he had had hope, but soon his smile faded.

"Where has the person succeeded where I failed?"

"No one is wrong, Jaehyun. Sometimes you fall in love with a person without understanding the reasons. I'm sure you'll find someone who will fit you."

"What's his name?"

"Oh... Hmm actually it's her and not his..."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm in a relationship with Jimin."

"Oh... I'm stupid for not noticing it. I always thought there was something between you, but I would rather deny the truth because thought I had a chance with you..."

"I'm sorry..." I know he was hurt, but there was nothing I could do about it. Love brought a million emotions, whether it was happiness, sadness or anger.

"It's okay Minjeong, it's not your fault. Anyway, I'm happy for you two. But it doesn't bother you that we can still see each other and eat together?"

"No of course! We're friends, so there's no harm done." I turned my head towards the window and something caught my attention, it was Jimin with a girl. I tried to squint my eyes to see her face and my rage went up all of a sudden, Somi. She was clinging to my girlfriend's arm and this idiot seemed to be enjoying it because she was laughing at everything she said. I was furious because she didn't tell me she was seeing someone tonight. I even wonder if that's not the reason she pushed me to eat with Jaehyun. I was so caught up in my anger that I didn't hear Jaehyun call me.

"Minjeong? Are you okay?"

"I'm sorry. I have to go home now it's late and I promised my mom I'd be home by 9:00."

"All right, I'll pay the bill and walk you home."

"No it's okay! I have to go to Aeri's first! Thanks for dinner! See you later!" I hurried to put my things away because I couldn't lose sight of Jimin. Jaehyun was dumbfounded by my unexpected leaving, but I didn't have time to explain it to him. I looked straight ahead and quickly spotted Jimin. I began to follow them from afar and tried not to be noticed. I followed them to a residence that I assumed would be reserved for students. My heart was beating fast and I imagined all the situations. If Jimin walked into her apartment, I'd kill her tonight. To my great relief, she stayed outside and bid Somi goodbye. When suddenly, something unexpected happened.

"Kim Minjeong, you can stop hiding now." fuck. How did she know that I was there. I came out of my hiding place behind a truck.

"H-how did you know it was me?"

"Minjeong, I could even recognize your shadow."

"Oh..."

"May I ask why you followed me? Were you playing spykid?"

"Don't try to change the topic. Why were you with Somi at this time?" I was now standing in front of her, she frowned and grinned.

"Weren't you supposed to eat with your great friend Jaehyun?"

"Yes, and I saw you with a girl. So just answer my simple question."

"Are you jealous?"

"No, I'm fucking perfect why would I?"

"You're right. Somi may not be perfect, but she has a damn ass and her thighs are fu-"

"YU JIMIN. I SWEAR IF YOU CONTINUE, I'M GONNA TO BREAK YOUR NECK NOW."

"Just admit then that you're jealous." she smirked and challenged me by wiggling her eyebrows.

"Fine. I'm jealous. Happy?" she took me by the waist and kissed me vigorously. At first, I tried to ignore it but I couldn't resist for very long. I fucking missed her lips.

"Of course, I'm happy. It means that you love me very much."

"Now answer my question."

"Somi called me to ask if I was free to hang out. You know a friendly date. I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to bother you, I thought I'd tell you later."

"Are you sure you didn't do this because I went out with Jaehyun?"

"Yes, promise baby. Anyway, how come you finished so early?" I had my arms around her waist and my chin on her chest. Jimin had her arms around my neck, I looked like a koala hanging from her tree. Our height difference was perfect, we looked like couples in dramas.

"Because I saw you, idiot."

"I should go out with more girls..."

"Try it once and you can say goodbye to your life."

"Pfff... I'm kidding love. Let's go for a walk before we go home!"

We walked hand in hand on a bridge, admiring the lights that illuminated the buildings. Tonight, it was cool but pleasant. It was the ideal time to walk the streets of Seoul. After making some selfies on the bridge, we went to Hongdae, the young people's area. The streets were full, young people were going out with their friends, some had come with their lovers. There were dancers performing their choreography, people made a circle around it. I had to make Jimin watch with me because she only wanted to look for a dark place where she could touch me, this pervert. Since earlier, she's been trying to convince me that we should have sex in a corner because she doesn't think it's fair that! I could do it to her in her office. I can't deal with her hormones. Afterwards, we bought some clothes. I bought Jimin a cap because it looked so good on her. She looked like a mysterious oppa with it and I think it's too sexy. As always Jimin wanted me to try on underwear but I knew what was in her mind. I know that if I tried them on, she would enjoy them in the fitting room.

"Jimin keep your hands to yourself." I whispered to her because I was listening to a guy playing guitar while singing and Jimin took the opportunity to stand behind me and place her hands around my waist. This pervert managed to get them under my sweater.

"I'm sorry, but I can't hold back any longer..." she huskily said near my ear and it made me shiver.

"Are you serious?!" I tried to speak as quietly as possible even if the noise of the people covered us, but I was afraid that the people next to us would hear us.

"I'm dead serious Kim Minjeong... let's find a quieter place." she took my hand and led me in search of a place. It took her a few minutes to find the perfect spot to do it. I wonder if she doesn't have a CT to look for this kind of thing. The corner was in a small alleyway between two buildings, in short the typical place where people would do it in the movies.

"Jimin, what did you eat this morning for being so horny?!"

"I wanted to fuck your pussy since yesterday, baby." she touched my throbbing core and I could feel that I was already wet. I started to grind on her finger and groaned feeling the heat rising inside me.

"I hate you for always turning me on like this."

"I know and now stay quiet, I'm going to enjoy my dinner..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 608 5
A Darlentina Oneshot (Taglish)
1M 42.3K 85
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
12.7K 1K 39
Chaekura Fanfic ( Complete ) The story is just about a new girl who part-time on a cafe and she encounter another girl who happen to caught her atten...
638K 32.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...