what if?

By wosopovs

Stella is a player at barca, but what happens when she meets a certain lucy bronze...or someone else.. read t... More

My Thoughts
Lucys Thoughts
First Touches
Ive missed you
She's Different?
Just friends
Nothing Happened, I swear
Sorry
Girlfriend?
oh
its nothing
im here
Why now?
decisions, decisions
Its for the better
miss you
what now?
months go by
wait what?
I love you
This changes everything

we need time

963 17 0
By wosopovs

"Lucy, I think I should go." I said, she looked at me confused with tears in her eyes "wait why, I need you here." she said. I really did not want to leave but she needed to figure this bs with her ex, because to be honest, I liked her but it was about that. I didn't want to be in a toxic environment and I wanted Lucy to solve things with her ex before talking to me. I looked away and said "I want you to fix this bs with ex because I don't want to be in the middle of it." I stopped hugging her and stood up, she started talking "wait,but" I cut her off by saying "Lucy, you heard me." I walked to the door and opened it and just walked out without saying. anything because I couldn't bear seeing her like that. I walked to my car and drove home, I texted Kelsey that I have tea to tell her. Once I arrived home, I told Kelsey everything and how I have a little crush on Lucy but it is probably not gonna happen because of her and her ex. We laid on the couch watching love island uk because we're basic. I posted on my story a pic of us watching love island and we were sitting close to each other so it looked like we were cuddling so I hope Lucy doesn't take it the wrong way. In the morning I woke up to my phone blowing up with notifications and what I saw blew my mind...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 2.6K 28
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
3.3M 206K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
353K 27.2K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
371K 42.7K 51
ဆရာသက်ခိုင်ရဲ့ မြေလတ်ဒေသက မေတ္တာစာမျက်နှာတွေအကြောင်း... #BL #Boyloves #villages #owncharacters #oc #Myanmar #Magway