LOSING GAME | VMIN

By CrenRd

Not every story has a happy ending. Some people never get happiness. No matter how hard they try, how many di... More

2.Last night with him
3.Stray Life
4.Taehyung is Impotent
5.food for president Kim
6. Zach's true colors
7.Jealousy
8. Jimin's miserable life
9.Kim Rose
10.I just wanted to take you to dinner
11.Dinner with Mr. Kim
12. Handmade Cake
13.Max Martini
14. Jealous?
15. Toyboy
16.Assistant Zachery Williams
17. The handsome Park Jimin
18. Pregnant
19. compensation
20. Help
21. He and the child
22. President Kim is ruthless
23.favor
24. Let's stop here
25. email
26. Jimin was everywhere

1.pregnant

644 44 10
By CrenRd

In the examination department of the hospital.

A doctor in a white coat said in a serious tone, "Congratulations! Mr. Park, you are pregnant."

Jimin nodded calmly and pointed out the window, "What's that? Doctor."

The doctor glanced at it and said, "The Sun."

Jimin pointed in another direction and asked, "What about this?"

"It's a clock."

Jimin nodded one more and pointed at himself. "What about this?"

"A person."

"What kind of person?"

The doctor looked at him and replied, "A man?"

"All the answers are correct. It seems to me that you are in a sound state of mind." Jimin's fingers were tapping the seat rhythmically. "Then, please repeat the sentence you first said."

"....." The doctor looked at his handsome face and said again, "Mr. Park, Congratulations. As a man, you are pregnant."

Jimin, "....."

"I'm sorry." He took a deep breath and put on a fake smile. "I think you must be kidding me."

The doctor looked at him. After a while, he sighed and said, "I know you may not be willing to believe it, but this is a fact. The shadow in this image is the fetus in your belly that has not yet formed."

The doctor replied as he printed out an image from the computer and gave it to him.

Jimin looked at the image solemnly and asked, "Are you sure it's not a tumour?"

"No", answered the doctor. "This is a child."

Jimin pointed to the sun outside again. "What's that?"

The doctor was furious. "I'm not stupid. This is indeed a child! I swear with my sex life in my next life."

"....." Jimin was stunned. "Are you serious? How is this possible? I am a man!"

"Of course I know you are a man, but I have to show you that a man can have a baby!" The doctor's voice became calm again. He took out a report from the drawer and said, "This is a report from all the countries around the world. You are not the first one to have a baby, and you will definitely not be the last."

Looking at the report in front of him, Jimin was dumbfounded.

So far, there had been more than 130 cases of men bearing children in various countries all over the world!

And the most amazing example; a man from a homosexual relationship gave birth to four babies at once. He had laid claim to the title of "The best man in the world!" - the best fertility!

The reports were compiled with lots of photos. Photos that were taken with the babies after births had taken place. Each of the couples were smiling from ear to ear!

However, Jimin looked as though he was about to cry.

How? How could this be possible? Was he dreaming?

Could it be that he was out of his mind, so now he began to have this ridiculous dream?

"Doctor .....?" Jimin trembled and said, "Please give me a pinch. I want to wake up. I can't do it myself."

"Mr. Park, this is not a dream. It's true. Please be calm. It's just a child. You can do it!" The doctor said in encouragement. "When your baby is born, I will also take photos with you so you can always remember that amazing day!"

What the hell are you talking about!

Jimin wanted to cry, but had no tears. He asked with a pale face, "Can I give it up? Any kind of painless surgery?"

"I'm sorry, I can't." The doctor pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose and said, "Nowadays, the technology for abortions on men is still in development. Besides that, there has never been a case such as yours in our country. So we can't operate on you so as not to hurt your body."

"Don't worry. A man's body is stronger than a woman's. When you're pregnant, you should be able to avoid those pregnancy pains as women had during your pregnancy.

"After you've given birth to this child, you will become one of the miracle cases of our Brigham Hospital."

"Please be proud of yourself and your baby. Please do your best!"

"....."

Jimin walked out of the hospital in a daze. All kinds of encouraging words from the doctor echoed in his mind, but he couldn't comprehend any of them.

Gazing at the scorching sunlight, he felt his legs uneasy below him, as though he would fall to the ground at any second.

Pregnant .....

He was pregnant .....

And at this time, when he was about to be thrown out by Taehyung.

Jimin felt that fate was really ridiculous.

He hailed a taxi and went back to Taehyung's villa.

As he entered the villa, he saw the outline of Kim Taehyung.

He stood in front of the French window, with his slender and majestic figure facing the light outside. His indifference and hegemony were dispersed a little, with even a little of warmness shining through.

Jimin looked at his shadow and thought about today's checkup result. He couldn't help but have mixed feelings.

"I'm back." He sat on the sofa, looking exhausted.

Taehyung turned to him but his eyes were as cold as ever, and even the original illusion of warmth disappeared.

"When will you move out?" he asked.

Jimin 's face suddenly froze, and he couldn't speak because of the pain in his chest.

"Zach will return tomorrow." Taehyung looked at him coldly and cruelly. "I don't want you to stay here and make him feel uncomfortable, understand?"

Understand? What the f*ck did he need to understand?

Jimin  suppressed the anger in his chest, then he leaned against the sofa and closed his eyes. After a while, he snorted and laughed out, "I'm used to living here. How about buying a new suite for your baby?"

"This is my home, of course, Zach will live with me," Taehyung said coldly, "I will buy it for you, as long as you move out immediately."

"Tsk. How generous."

Jimin  sneered, his eyes full of mockery.

This was Taehyung's and Zach's home. Even if Jimin  stayed here for five years like a mangy dog, as long as Zach returned home, he would be swept out like garbage.

He was too pretentious and shameless. He really thought that Taehyung f*cked him for five years and would treat him as a lover.

He was just a toyboy, but he regarded himself as a lover.

After Taehyung had f*cked him good and spoke to him gently, he felt that Taehyung was moved by him. He wouldn't hesitate to lie down again in different positions and let him enjoy himself further. When Taehyung casually gave him some small gifts, and then he treated them as treasures and even wanted to cling to his chest everyday.

He was such an idiot.

He should have thought that he was no match to that 'shining moonlight'.

On New Year's Eve, he made a table full of tasty dishes. He sat on the sofa and waited for Taehyung all night long. He was frozen into a high fever. However, Taehyung flew abroad overnight to celebrate it with Zach. Both of them were hugging each other on a romantic snowy night.

He lay on the hospital bed and looked at the photo of the two people hugging each other on the entertainment news. He was moved by this romance and he almost coughed his heart out.

He knew that in Taehyung's eyes, he was nothing else but a f*ck-buddy.

He couldn't even be Zach's substitute.

It was ridiculous and absurd.

Jimin  laughed. Taehyung couldn't get an answer. He was obviously very impatient and said coldly, "Moving or not?"

"Move. Do I have a choice?" Jimin  took a deep breath and sat up. He looked at him and said with a straight face, "Don't you just want to break up? I'll agree with it."

"Really?" Taehyung looked at him suspiciously, as if he could not believe that this man, who had been by his side for five years with no dignity, would accept the break up so readily at this time. He narrowed his eyes and asked, "What are the conditions?"

"Conditions?" Jimin  suppressed the bitterness in his heart and smiled. "Please spend another night with me and have break-up sex with me tonight. Please me until I'm satisfied, then I'll leave early tomorrow morning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 4.9K 76
What kind of love is worth Bearing in mind for a lifetime. Jimin is searching for his Lost love Jungkook. While Jungkook try to avoid him at any cos...
298K 26.3K 32
After getting diagnosed with a rare, terminal illness and being forced right out of his perfectly normal life, Jeon Jeongguk lost all his faith in li...
25.9K 1K 52
Jimin and Yoongi been married for years. Their lives from everything they own is something that others could only dream of. They have everything mone...
272K 19.3K 39
[COMPLETED] 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 through chaos as it swirls, its us against the world. where two alpha ceos hate each other's guts. ...