My Sugar Daddy - WinRina

By kimwintr

Kim Minjeong, a law student, struggles every day to support herself. Unlike other young people of her age, sh... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Struggle
Chapter 2: Yeji
Chapter 3: University
Chapter 4: Party
Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]
Chapter 6: Deal
Chapter 7: New
Chapter 8: Confident
Chapter 9: Change
Chapter 10: Massage [M]
Chapter 11: Collaborator
Chapter 12: Ningselle
Chapter 13: Friend
Chapter 14: Guilty
Chapter 15: War
Chapter 16: Classmate
Chapter 17: Talk
Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19: Yu
Chapter 20: First
Chapter 21: Sincere
Chapter 22: Drunk
Chapter 23: Peaceful
Chapter 24: Moonlight [M]
Chapter 26: Gift
Chapter 27: Bestfriends
Chapter 28: Girlfriend [M]
Chapter 29: Sungchan
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31: Dinner
Special Chapter: Christmas [M]
Chapter 32: Second
Chapter 33: Misunderstanding
Chapter 34: Clingy
Special Chapter: New Year
Chapter 35: Birthday
Chapter 36: Whipped [M]
Chapter 37: Fantasy [M]
Chapter 38: Graduate
Chapter 39: Hawaii [M]
Chapter 40: Jealous
Chapter 41: Before
Chapter 42: Baby
Chapter 43: Goodbye
Chapter 44: Chance
Chapter 45: Tonight [M]
Chapter 46: Attempt
Chapter 47: Yes
Chapter 48: Troublemaker
Chapter 49: Hint
Chapter 50: Choice
Chapter 51: Reality
Chapter 52: Shattered
Chapter 53: Married
Chapter 54: Honeymoon [M]
Chapter 55: Forever
Epilouge
SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE

Chapter 25: Crazy

3.7K 77 4
By kimwintr

Minjeong's POV

The ocean waves woke me up from my sleep. The sun had risen, the seagulls were flying over the water, everything was calm. I patted the bed and opened my eyes when I didn't find her by my side. I got up suddenly but a terrible pain was felt at the bottom of my body. The memories gradually set in place in my head. Jimin and I were having sex for hours last night and I thought it was never going to end. I tried to get up, but the pain didn't stop.

"Good morning." Jimin went into the room with a tray. She was wearing sky blue pants and a white shirt, can you imagine an angel coming to bring you breakfast to bed? "I made you breakfast. There are also two pain pills with a big glass of water." She placed the tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed. She looked straight into my eyes when she lowered them to my chest. So, I realize I was naked.

"Yaaaah! What are you looking at?!" I hid my chest with my hands. It was embarrassing even though it's not the first time she's seen it, but in the daytime it's different.

"It's not my fault if you have perky boobs and I'm attracted to it!" I threw a pillow in her face.

"IDIOT! PERVERT!"

"Gosh I was just kidding!" I got up to beat her up, but I had forgotten that I was still in pain.

"Ouch!"

"Sit down, take both pills and I'll give you a massage to ease your pain." I looked at her like 'a real massage?'

"Don't look at me like that, I'm serious." I took both pills and drank the whole glass of water. Then I lay down in bed, tried to take as much blanket as I could to cover myself. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimin giggling at my embarrassment. "Minjeong, take off the blanket."

"W-why?"

"I can't massage you otherwise." I sighed. I took off the blanket and I was furiously blushing. Jimin didn't react, either she was used to seeing me naked or she was good in acting.

Jimin's POV

I knew this morning Minjeong would wake up with excruciating pain. That's why I made breakfast and some medicine. I feel guilty but I really didn't know how to control myself last night. So, I decided to massage her, hoping it would help her. She was still naked and it didn't help me in the morning. She was embarrassed that I would see her naked during the day, I thought she would get used to it. When she took off the blanket, I tried to keep my seriousness. I wasn't supposed to let her know that it was affecting me. I don't think I can get used to it, this girl is way too sexy. When she took off the blanket, I tried to keep my seriousness. I wasn't supposed to let her know that it was affecting me. 'No, it's not going to be like last time at the apartment. Calm down.' I went to get a cream that was in my suitcase. I put a little bit of it in my hand and rubbed it all over the surface. I stood next to her and began to massage between her thighs and the bottom of her belly, just a little above her private part. The sight of her breasts didn't help me at all. I was trying so hard to not look at it, and I swear I saw her smirking. 'Don't do anything stupid Jimin, she's still sore.'

"Mmmh you're good in massaging..." fuck. Why is she saying it so seductively? Was she testing my limits?

"I'm good at everything." I said huskily and winked at her. I massaged slowly as I moved up into her crotch. I felt drops dripping on my forehead, Minjeong bit her lower lip and moaned every time I touched her vagina. I need to finish as soon as possible before things get out of hand. "Finished! Feeling better?"

"Yeah, thank you!" and she pecked my lips "What is today's program as it is our last day..." Unfortunately, it was already Sunday. We'd be back tonight.

"I booked an activity for us this afternoon, but you need to rest first." I had breakfast and ate it with her in our bedroom. After that, we took some pictures. We spent the morning watching movies on my laptop and cuddling in bed. We were falling into a deep sleep without realizing it when I was woken up by the ring of my phone.

"Mmmh mom?"

"Jimin, where are you?" it was my mother and she didn't seem very happy.

"Hmm I'm in Jeju Island with Minjeong... why?"

"What happened? Why there are videos of you fighting with a boy all over the Internet?"

"Mom, I promised this time it was for a good reason. Minjeong was at a student party. Guys were sexually harassing her and I came at the right time. Something could have happened to her mom, and I was afraid... I panicked, but-"

"Honey slow down. It's okay. I just wanted the hear your explanation and I'm happy that you hit that disgusting boy."

"Y-you are not mad?" I thought my mother would force me to come home right now and that I would have to endure her long speeches.

"Why would I be angry? You just did the right thing. I'm proud of you darling. But tell me, Minjeong is definitely a special person, isn't she?" I could hear her getting excited like a teenager on the phone.

"Hahaha yes mom, she's special..."

"Perfect! I'll let you enjoy your day! Don't forget to bring Minjeong and her mom to our mansion, arasso?"

"Yes mom, I love you and tell Dad that I miss him too!"

"We love you, bye!" and she hung up. I'm glad my mom asked me my side of the story. I know that the videos of the party were going to be viral and that it could mess up my image, but I couldn't let Minjeong get assaulted. Today, the world has changed. A person can judge you based on a simple video and it can destroy you. Maybe the days without the Internet were better.

"Hey, who was it?" Minjeong stretched like a puppy, her tousled hair made her at the same time, sexy and innocent.

"My mom. She asked how we were doing, nothing more." I smiled at her. I don't want to tell her that there are videos of me where I was hitting a stupid guy. I didn't want to ruin the mood "It's already 1 pm. Go get ready, we'll go to a place to eat and we'll do the activity I booked."

"Okay!" she pecked me on the lips and got up "Oh the pain is gone!"

"I told you I'm good at massages!"

We arrived at a market where many tourists came to eat. There was everything but above all seafood. We walked between the booths hand in hand. Minjeong was pulling me around to taste everything, this girl is able to eat as much as a man.

"Minjeong, don't eat so much. You're gonna vomit when we do the activity."

"Alright..." she pouted like a child. She had her fish doughnut full on the mouth.

"Aiiish look at you, you eat like a kid!" I cleaned the corner of her mouth with a tissue. She stared at me and started smiling stupidly "What? There's something on my face?"

"Yes." I took another tissue and wiped my face. She stopped me and approached her face near mine. I froze when her gaze landed on my lips. I swallowed my saliva slowly, my heart was beating fast and my ears had turned red. I completely forgot we were in a public place. She placed a finger under my chin and lifted it up slightly. "There's always something on your face... your beauty." Fuck, I'm blushing.

"Yaaaah Kim Minjeong you're crazy I swear!"

"Why? I'm only telling the truth."

"Since when did you become so cheesy?"

"Since I've been with you, dork." I smirked and kissed her on her sweet lips "And now stop smiling like a crazy dude, it's fuckin' creepy."

"I'm only crazy for you babe." I winked at her.

"Close your eyes, give me your hand, I'll guide you."

"I hope it's not a prank or I promise I'll kill you with my own hands."

"You can now open your eyes." She opened her eyes very slowly and was amazed by the thing.

"Oh my God, don't tell me we're going parachuting?!" she asked excited.

"Surprise baby!" I was waiting to surprise her. I remember that night when she told me she wanted to do a parachute jump. I hope she'll like it. She ran like a little girl to the plane and prepared herself with the help of the instructor. He explained the safety instructions to us. I wasn't even sure that Minjeong had listened, she was so excited that she was unable to stand still. The plane took off and to my great surprise, Minjeong was not so anxious when we had to take the plane to get here. The plane had reached the required altitude, the instructor explained the instructions again so that it was clear. I was thinking of jumping in first, but Minjeong wanted us to do it together. We were preparing to jump and counting to 3. We had our hands intertwined. I looked her in the eye. Just looking at this girl, I thought to myself that everything was possible.

"God I'm so excited!!"

"Are you ready?" she nodded "1...2...3!" and we jumped at the same time. I don't know how to describe this feeling to you. When you stop jumping, a moment of doubt comes up and you wonder if it's a good idea, but your body will already be gone. You understand then that it is too late, that you are already in the air. You forget this fear in a few moments and feel free. It's like releasing a bird from its cage, he can finally explore the world with its wings. He is ready to experience new things. For my part, I had Minjeong and I was ready to have new experiences with her. Minjeong was floating in the air, I'm seriously questioning myself. Maybe this girl isn't human, but she's probably an angel from heaven. She is too precious to be on earth. We were landing on land. Minjeong jumped and screamed everywhere. She still didn't realize what she had just experienced.

"OMG OMG DID YOU SEE THAT? IT WAS SO FUCKIN' AMAZING! NO IT WAS CRAZY!" she was smiling to her ears. I didn't realize I was smiling too. Her smile is just contagious.

"I made your dream come true. Mine should soon be realized too." I say with a devilish look.

"You are a pervert Jimin." she rolled her eyes. Poor girl, she must be desperate with my insane like urge to fuck every time.

After the parachute jump, we went straight home. I didn't think we could be so exhausted. I dropped into bed, I didn't have the strength to pack my things when we were supposed to fly in a few hours. Minjeong was cooking in the kitchen and she was talking to her mother at the same time. A brilliant idea came to my mind and it already made me laugh.

"Minjeong baby, my sexy mandu who smells like sweet strawberries! I need you Jagiya!" I shouted, I'm sure her mother heard it and it makes me laugh.

"YAAAAH JIMIN! I'm talking with my mother!" I could hear in her voice that she was embarrassed but she was pretending to be irritated. I was laughing alone, imagine an angry puppy. Isn't that the cutest thing in the world? A few minutes later, she went into the room and threw a pillow in my face.

"Ouch, what was that for?!"

"I know you called me that on purpose because you know very well that I was talking to my mom!"

"And?"

"And now my mom's laughing at me!"

"Jagiya don't make this face."

"Yaaaah! Stop calling me like that." she angrily said.

"Jagiya, I call you like that because you are my love, Minjeong." I was now standing in front of her. Our faces were a few centimeters away, Minjeong became nervous and started to blush. I like having this effect on her, it makes me feel powerful.

"I d-don't un-und-understand what you mean." I took her baby face and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't a sexual kiss, it was just sweet and sincere.

"Jagiya..." I kissed her nose "... Jagiya..." I kissed her left cheek"... Jagiya..." I kissed her other cheek"...Jagiya..." I kissed her forehead and I kissed her again on her cute lips "...Jagiya." she furiously blushed and slapped my arm.

"You're crazy Yu!" she kept hitting me to hide her face. I stopped both her hands and pulled her to the bed. She fell on it and I crawled on her.

"Let's stop fighting. Let's have some fun before our flight, what do you think?" I huskily said and licked my lips.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?" she became a nervous puppy.

"You said that I was crazy so I'm gonna do crazy things..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 30.9K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
36.9K 814 24
Mark answered the call, listening to his friend. But something was wrong. Cesar's voice was usually passionate, filled with life. Now, he sounded...
14.9K 608 5
A Darlentina Oneshot (Taglish)
4.8K 88 10
Starring : Kim Taeyeon Stephan Hwang (Male tiffany (a love story) This is not mine from http://www.asianfanfic.com. ~hehehehehe please read this sto...