A Man On A Mission || Classro...

By AnkitFTW

" You are being admitted to Class-D, the worst Class of your year. " " If you successfully reach Class-A, you... More

Chapter 1 : Man on A Mission
Chapter 2 : A New Environment
Chapter 3 : Questions
Chapter 4 : Speculations
Chapter 5 : Authority
Chapter 6 : Conflict
Chapter 7 : Breakdown
Chapter 8 : Blunder
Chapter 9 : Burden
Chapter 10 : Brother
Chapter 11 : Reunion
Chapter 12 : Affection
Chapter 13 : A Pleasant Afternoon
Chapter 14 : May 1st
Chapter 15 : Resistance
Chapter 16 : Consequences
Chapter 17 : Movements
Chapter 18 : Co-Operation
Chapter 19 : Hanging Out
Chapter 20 : Study Session
Chapter 21 : New Acquaintances
Chapter 22 : DripKouji
Chapter 23 : Hindrance
Chapter 24 : Manipulation
Chapter 25 : Lovebirds
Chapter 26 : Sudden Proposal
Chapter 27 : Your Real Self
Chapter 28 : Blackmail Gone Wrong
Chapter 29 : Other Leaders
Chapter 30 : Midterms
Chapter 31 : Female
Chapter 32 : Date
Chapter 33 : Proud
Chapter 34 : A Small Stroll
Chapter 35 : Results
Chapter 36 : Advice
Chapter 37 : Answers
Chapter 38 : Her Past
Chapter 39 : Responsibility
Chapter 40 : Problem
Chapter 41 : Weak
Chapter 42 : Excitement
Chapter 43 : Mob Mentality
Chapter 44 : The Tyrants
Chapter 45 : Wave
Chapter 46 : Rejoice
Chapter 47 : Meritrocracy
Chapter 48 : Kei
Chapter 49 : Queen
Chapter 50 : Is this Love?
Chapter 51 : Failure
Chapter 52 : Flaws
Chapter 53 : Hints
Chapter 54 : Embrace
Chapter 55 : Save Yourself
Chapter 56 : Facade
Chapter 57 : Sensei's Advice
Chapter 58 : The Girl With The Cane
Chapter 59 : Live However You Want
Chapter 60 : Student Council
Chapter 61 : Positions
Chapter 62 : Idol
Chapter 63 : 'Vacation'
Chapter 64 : Altercation
Chapter 65 : The Den of Hell
Chapter 66 : Wildcard
Chapter 67 : Retirement?
Chapter 69 : Rat
Chapter 70 : Unity
Chapter 71 : 'I Love You'
Chapter 72 : Revelation
Chapter 73 : Baby Steps
Chapter 74 : Dying
Chapter 75 : Two Birds With One Stone
Chapter 76 : Cut
Chapter 77 : Rumble
Chapter 78 : Judgement
Chapter 79 : Slave
Chapter 80 : Dream Come True
Chapter 81 : One Sided Massacre
Chapter 82 : The Resolve Of The Weak
Chapter 83 : Calculations
Chapter 84 : Boys
Chapter 85 : Alliance
Chapter 86 : Odd
Chapter 87 : No Time to Rest
Chapter 88 : "Zodiac"
Chapter 89 : Game
Chapter 90 : Target
Chapter 91 : Simplicity
Chapter 92 : Agreement
Chapter 93 : Victory
Chapter 94 : Pattern
Chapter 95 : A Tyrant's Frustration
Chapter 96 : Class-A?
Chapter 97 : The Finale

Chapter 68 : Worst-Case Scenario

5.3K 266 100
By AnkitFTW

Season 3 : Chapter 12

Second Day of the Exam,

Time : 3 : 58 a.m.

While most of the students of Class-D were asleep, one certain brown haired boy quietly stood up from his mattress and walked out of the tent. He archer his back and cracked his joints while experiencing the calm, cold breeze of the woods while releasing a relaxed sigh.

'The early dawn atmosphere truly is nice. Perfect for stretching and getting rid of the cobwebs of the night... Too bad, that I have some work to do.'

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, The Leader of Class-D, then approached the now retired Koenji's tent with slow, sneaky steps not wanting to create any commotion. The reason for approaching an empty tent?

Well...It's because it was not empty at all. Like the generous man he was, Kiyotaka decided to 'lend' Ibuki, Koenji's tent, so that the Class-C girl doesn't get sick. At first she was reluctant of accepting such a graceous gift and wanting to use the tent of the 'Perfect Existence', however with further insistence from Hirata and Kushida, she finally resigned to theit wishes and accepted.

Which led to the current situation. He quietly pulled the zipper down, only to find the Class-C girl snoring cutely while sleeping on one side of the corner.

'She looks like she is in such tranquility and peace...Her harmless and docile figure will fool so many people into believing that this girl is the biggest and the most important tool of her leader.'

Wanting to end this as quickly as possible, Kiyotaka sneakily took her bag from the other corner of her tent, completely opposite of her, and started rummaging through it, hoping to find something useful in it.

'Let's hope that I won't find any black panties.'

After three seconds however, he got exactly what he was looking for as Kiyotaka mentally congratulated himself.

'A digital camera, huh? I wonder how many S-Points it took for Ryuuen to buy this...I hope he doesn't mind if I take this camera. I mean he shouldn't right? Since I am giving shelter to one of his classmates, the least he can give me is his camera as a means of gratitude. Fair trade in my opinion.'

With that, Kiyotaka shamelessly took Ibuki's camera for himself, before carefully closing her bag and walking out of the tent.

'What an excellent find. Even if Ibuki gets suspicious that someone stole her camera now, it's not like she can raise her voice and yell at us Why did you steal my Camera? If she does that, she will be revealed as the spy and whatver plan she has will be foiled...

The only way, she can further progress in her plan is by contacting with Ryuuen by person, which would be difficult in itself, since she is under the monitor of most of the Class... So in a way, she is stuck in all directions...

Now, all I need to do is go and renew my spots, I guess...since it's already 4:04 a.m. Moving with all these bruises all around my body would be quite troublesome...'

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

Time : 8:00 a.m.

All the students of Class-D assembled in front of their camps for their daily roll call, however just in one night, there was a stark difference in their mentality and behaviour as compared to before.

It seemed like the retirement of a powerhouse like Koenji and the news that other classes laid a trap to make them fail, and kind of succeeding in weakening two of the strongest students of the class, made Class-D realise the fact that this was not just a simple camping trip, but rather an exam, where all the classes will try to sabotage one another.

And that is why, from the moment the sun arose, aside from a couple of students, every single one of them looked rather cautious of their surroundings and refrained from doing anything ludicrous or reckless.

"Hideo Sotomura."

"Present Please."

"Hirata Yosuke."

"Present Sensei."

"Horikita Suzune."

"Present."

"................"

Like usual, the roll calls were taken by Chabashira-sensei, who was wearing a red and white tracksuit, similar to the students, however this tight outfit made some certain assets of her look more enticing, which certainly caught the attention of the perverts. Kiyotaka himself couldn't help but look at her for a brief second, before he mentally cursed himself for this action of his.

'No...Don't be swayed by your hormones...
Remember that this woman is someone who gained a little amount of your respect. You should not look at her with perverted intent.

But that body is majestic...You can't deny it can you?'

While the angel Kiyotaka and the devil Kiyotaka were arguing about the morals of sexuality and other stuff in his mind, Chabashira-sensei called out the next student for the Roll Call.

"Koenji Rokusuke."

"..............."

"Koenji Rokusuke."

"................"

As she didn't get any response, Chabashira-sensei looked up from her register towards the crowd, who were also bewildered and confused at this situation that dawned upon them.

"Umm Sensei? Didn't Koenji-kun retire from the exam since his arm broke last night?"

Hirata broke the silence and rose his hand with a confused expression as Horikita and Matsushita immediately glanced at Kiyotaka who shrugged his shoulders in indifference.

"What?! When did that happen?"

This question asked by the homeroom teacher of Class-D herself fueled the confusion among the students even more as this time everyone looked towards the direction of Kiyotaka with bewilderment in their eyes.

"B-but Ayanokouji-kun said that both of them fell into a trap, because of which Koenji-kun retired."

Chabashira-sensei narrowed her eyes at Ayanokouji, who for some reason was cracking his head towards his left continuously, which made the girls look at him weirdly.

"What's wrong with your neck, Kiyotaka-kun?"

"My neck is just sore from my awkward sleeping position. It's my first time sleeping inside a tent, so it was a little uncomfortable. By doing this, it's reducing the pain a little bit. Don't mind me Suzune. Do you want to ask me something, Chabashira-Sensei?"

Kiyotaka still continued to crack his neck while responding to Suzune as Chabashira's narrowed eyes widened for a second, before she gained back her usual stoic look.

"At what time did Koenji retire, Ayanokouji?"

"It was around 8:18 p.m."

"Oh....I see. I was in the bathroom at that moment. Who was the teacher who supervised the retirement of Koenji from the exam?"

"Hoshinomiya-Sensei."

"Tch, that Chie. How dare she not let me know of this. Irresponsibility at it's finest."

With a small click on tongue, Chabashira-Sensei started scribbling on the register, as the other students just meakly chuckled at her words, already experiencing the small glimpse of the complicated 'relationship' between the Homeroom Teachers of Class-D and Class-B.

Once she was done, Chabashira once again locked her eyes with Kiyotaka before walking away from the camp...An interaction which certainly didn't go unnoticed by a couple of students, however they made no comments about it.

"So...Ayanokouji-kun, what's the plan for today?"

Hirata approached him with a relaxed expression as Kiyotaka subtly glanced towards Kushida, who was speaking with her friends with a gleeful smile on her face.

"I was thinking of scouting the camps of the other classes, while you guys take care of the camp."

"I see. But do you know the locations of the spots?"

"Yeah, you don't have to worry about it. Does anyone want to join me?"

"I'll join./ Me Me."

Horikita and Matsushita immediately rose their hands, before looking at each other with faint annoyance.

However both of their hearts crumbled in pieces as Kiyotaka shook his head, declining their request.

"Nope. Not now."

"Why?!"

Matsushita wailed in fake sadness while Horikita frowned at Kiyotaka, who approached both of them before faintly whispering in their ears.

"Ibuki might make a move, so I need the both of you to monitor her. Also, keep a careful eye on Kushida, got it?"

Horikita nodded to his words as Matsushita looked at him in confusion.

"Why Kushida-san, Kiyotaka-kun? Am I missing something important?"

"Yes you are, but it's not compulsory for you to know everything right now. Just heed my orders correctly and do your job efficiently, kay?"

"Hmph~ how rude of you to not letting me in on your secrets and making me work as your slave. I want a reward for my work."

Matsushita pouted in mock annoyance while looking away from him, as Kiyotaka sighed to himself.

"Very well. After we finish our vacation, how does a 2nd date sound, Chiak-"

"Yippeeeee!!!"

Not even letting him finish, Matsushita balled her fists together and started celebrating to herself while Horikita looked at him, the sense of betrayal flashing in her eyes.

"What about me......"

Before Horikita could start singing the song and drown in self angst , Kiyotaka cut her off and brought colour upon her grey life as well.

"Once the exam ends, let's go on a date in the ship, okay?"

Both of her eyes started gleaming in excitement and happiness as she started nodding like a small child, while still keeping her calm, composed aura...Quite a weird combination of expression which only an ice queen of her calibre was able to achieve.

"Hey?! Why is she getting her reward this early?"

Matsushita immediately tried to protest, however Horikita was having none of that, as no one could take away this massive W away from her.

"Because, not trying to brag, but I've been a little more useful to Kiyotaka-kun in comparison to you, Chiaki-san. And I am already behind you by one date. I guess it makes perfect sense."

"Touche."

It seemed like a mutual agreement was decided amongst the two girls, while Kiyotaka just watched the two of them in mild amusement.

♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤

Right before the Leader of Class-D could separate himself from his classmates, two unwanted students walked inside the camp premises.

"Huh?! What the hell are you two doing here?!"

Sudou immediately raised his voice and shouted in annoyance which brought all the attention towards them, as the two students he was yelling at just let out small grins.

It was none other than Komiya and Kondou of Class-C, the 'Victims' of Sudou's savage attack.

"Why are Class-C students here?! Is Ryuuen also coming?"

Yamauchi, who apparently listened to a lot of rumours about the tyrant of Class-C started shivering in fear, which led to their grins widen even more.

The other students of Class-D also sent the unwanted visitors displeased looks, while murmuring to themselves.

"Aren't they the two who accused Sudou-kun?"

"They are from Class-C correct?"

"What are they doing here?"

All of them seemed to be on edge...They were in fact annoyed by their obvious prodding but at the same time were a little anxious about what they were scheming.

Hirata, Kushida, Karuizawa walked towards them to check the commotion as Kiyotaka noticed a certain oddity among Komiya and Kondou.

'Those two are stuffing their faces with Chips? And are those Soda bottles in their hands? What is Ryuuen planning on doing? I need the full information by the end of today.'

Before the other guys could snap at them, Hirata walked towards the two disturbances with a small smile on his face.

"Did Ryuuen-kun send you here?"

"Obviously. He also has a message for all of you idiots. He said that, if you want to enjoy your vacation to the fullest, come to the beach right now. Don't hang back or resist your urges. If you're sick of living like cavemen, then we're happy to share our luxuries."

Ryuuen's invitation made most of them confused however none of them bothered to say anything except Horikita who just clicked her tongue.

"As if we would get provoked by such a simple tactic. Tell your master to do better next time, dogs."

Her words caused the whole camp to chuckle, using Komiya and Kondou as their scapegoat, whose expression darkened at the situation in front of them, before they shrugged it off.

Soon, both of them started walking around the premises of Class-D's camp, all the while chuckling at the 'defects' hard work and munching on their chips. It seemed like Ryuuen had not much ulterior motive and only sent his two idiotic goons there to create a disturbance and act as a hindrance to the students.

Most of the students felt uncomfortable with their presence but refrained from wasting further time and energy by engaging in an argument with them. However it seemed like Komiya and Kondou's mild harassment got under the skin of Ike's group, who glared at them in annoyance.

"Why are you two still here?"

"Yeah. Get out of here."

Despite being on the receiving end of such open hostility, the two dogs seemed to keep their smirk present while trying to get under their skin even more.

"What? We're not doing anything to disturb you guys. We're just scouting out the place, no?"

"Yeah, it's not like we're restricting you from doing the same thing with us. Any of you are welcome to our place."

Before Ike and Yamauchi could get provoked any further and say something stupid, Kiyotaka walked towards their direction and soon stood infront of the two smug Class-C students who appeared not-so-smug now.

"Komiya and Kondou...I advice you both to leave the premises immediately. I think ten minutes is enough for you guys to scout our open area, and I find your presence as a hindrance and disturbance."

Despite his words having the same meaning as Ike's, the reactions were vastly different this time.. As both the boys experienced first hand how disturbing and scary the Leader of Class-D can be.

"....W-we didn't cause any disturbance according to the rules though..."

"That you are not wrong. But the fact is you are at the moment, standing in the spot of Class-D, which is our property. You two are nothing but some unwanted guests. So, I suggest we resolve this situation peacefully and you two quietly walk back towards your leader or be prepared to face the consequences. Pick your poison."

"H-haha where's the poison in going back to our incredible spot where we are enjoying vacation to our fullest?"

"I wonder about that. Bringing the news that not only you failed in creating any chaos but also fled from the Class-D camp....I'm quite confident that Ryuuen won't give you a cake as a reward for that."

Both of their faces slightly paled before they masked it with a nervous laugh..

"Haha....I guess it's our time to leave. Our offer still stands though. You guys are welcome to visit us whenever you want."

With that both of them walked away as Ike and Sudou grumbled in annoyance and the others sent a thankful look towards Kiyotaka for getting rid of them.

Ibuki, who sat in under the bark of one of the trees experienced the whole situation with slightly narrowed eyes.

"I don't think they were looking for me."

"Seems like it. I guess their only objective was to harass us."

'It truly was a strange and peculiar behaviour  if I'm being honest. They had chips and soda in hand when they arrived. It also takes around 30 minutes for a common person to reach here from the sudden beach. This calculation leads to them missing their morning roll call as well...

What is Ryuuen doing? Is he planning on using all the S-Points and just focusing on guessing the other leaders? I guess this will led to him showing his class that he can let them have fun  sometimes and thus further progressing their unity..Also, no one would have to worry about the lack of points if there are no points in the first place...Even if this is a strange way of doing so, I must say it kind of fits Ryuuen. How amusing.'

"Komiya and Kondou said something about sharing 'luxuries'. Any idea what they are talking about?"

"Who knows... But with their words alone, things might just be heading towards the worst-case scenario that I imagined..."

With that Ibuki walked away and went inside her tent, while Kiyotaka looked at her retreating figure with a bored look in his eyes.

'Worst-case scenario for whom Ibuki? Your Class or the Other Classes..... I guess I got the first Class I need to scout now.'

End of Chapter 68

Words : 3648

Last night was so troublesome 😭😭 .

Curse You Kawaii_Lumine for starting all this shit. All my notifications were filled with that bullshit💀💀💀💀

And the 'apology' of his is even worse 🤣🤣...Getting spammed by tens of messages written "Be my Cumdumpster" surely is troublesome.....

Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the chapter...See Ya.

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 579 8
This is A story about Kiyotaka Ayanokoji in Classroom of the Elite In where he is place in Class B instead of Class D and also he somewhat does not h...
806K 22K 78
Status. Expectations. Peacefulness. All of these three were things Ayanokouji Kiyotaka was trying to keep constant. He aimed to temper them and keep...
17.7K 1.5K 39
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's second year is upon him. There were a few words left to him by someone he trusted. It was something that wouldn't leave his min...
1.5M 56.3K 151
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka will attend the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School with the goal of living a high school peacefu...