Back Stabber || stiles stilin...

Autorstwa stilesstilinskiibaee

[ BOOK 4 ] Completed ✔️ It's been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their... Więcej

AESTHETIC
Playlist
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20

Backstabber

1K 22 5
Autorstwa stilesstilinskiibaee

BACK STABBER
SEASON FIVE BOOK FOUR

Cast....

Danielle Rose Russell
As
Katherine Mikaelson

Rudy pankow
As
Xavier bishop

Madeline cline
As
Spencer Reed

Tyler Posey
As
Scott McCall

Holland Roden
As
Lydia Martin

Arden Cho
As
Kira Yukimura

Dylan O'Brien
As
Stiles Stilinski

Shelley Henning
As
Malia Tate

Cody Christian
As
Theo Raeken

The rest cast as themselves...

IT'S been seven months since the Deadpool was over and the pack is almost at their senior year, everyone is ready to become a senior and see where it will take them. Katherine has been having a tough time being herself again but she's getting the help she needed. Three months ago she left for New Orleans with her Aunt and she stayed there for a couple of months since school was over but now she has to come back to reality not only that, she has to face the only person she's been with for the past month. Katherine came back as a surprise she surprised her friends and in the friend group, something happened the night of having one week left to go back to school. And ever since it's been awkward between them. With drama, returning, something changes everything once again and it's different this time.

What happens when someone old comes back and wants to join the pack?

What if someone new comes after one of them?

What if that someone is related to someone Katherine is close with? What will happen to all of them?

Warning ⚠️ ;
This may contain Sexual content, blood, death, major violence, gun violence, gore etc...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

769K 20.5K 103
𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 Riley Winters knew noth...
522K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...
320K 13.7K 51
[BOOK 3] "𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄'𝙢 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙢𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪." Aspen's sanity wal...
35.4K 804 35
[BOOK 2] COMPLETE ✅ "Katherine? No." Freya said to her. "My humanity flipped the second I started to feel the pain of me killing the women and Alli...