Last Human in a Furry World

By pikachukid2020

⚠️warning - tons of gore and blood in this book so ya.. Brian was ranked Corporal and served the military for... More

The Awakening
Nothing is as it Seems?
An easy warmup
New armour?
Secure and Join?
Great Start...
Rescue mission
a tournament
learn about the past.
they have come..
Infiltrate the Compound
Infiltrating The Compound pt.2
Information and Memories
It Already begins.
disgusting.
Why Would They do this..
Onslaught
When Day Breaks..
The Battle Contiues
The Struggle is Real.
Life Sucks
What If?
What a Pain in my Ass
What a Pain in my Ass pt.2
Calm Before The Storm
Calm Before The Storm part.2
The End of The Line.
Epilogue

Alot is Going on..

301 10 1
By pikachukid2020

Ashley POV

General: commander we just word from Russia that The human stopped the production of the power armour ma'am..

Ashley: how many do we have in our possession? General.

General: if we didn't take some sooner it would've been none but we managed to get 5 of them ma'am..

Ashley: and what about the General that was stationed there?

General: they where captured as she tried fighting the human.

Ashley: I see gather 5 talented soldiers that can do operate them..

General: yes ma'am-he then walks out of the office-

A sly grin creeps on my face as I knew if we sent one suit to each battle field it will force the forces to retreat back or wipe them our completely as the tide of this war will be excellent then we can evade the U.S and Canada, and only then can the human race be finally extinct.

Brian POV

The night sky was covered in cloud but you could see quite a few of stars as I was about to enter the cargo plane but was stopped when we all heard something that sounded similar to a jet engine as it seemed to quiet down as it approched our location.

Zoey: Brian!

Brian: Zoey? What are you doing here?

Zoey: this is urgent.. -I could tell it was by the tone in her voice-

Brian: what is it?

Zoey: I looked through the files Chad sent me and it said in a recent report that they managed to send 5 suits to Ashley..

Brian: I see.

Zoey: and I need to tell the commander about it now.

Brian: alright I'll go with you Chad go back to France and tell the first lieutenants about the news.

Chad: I will.

Chad then opened up allowing me to exit as I approched Zoey and we walked together to David's office.

Brian: how are the kids we found?

Zoey: they are doing well but why must we keep them in France and not bring them back here where there isn't a huge battle going on?

Brian: because. I just don't trust anyone with them as I fear they will kidnap them and sell them on the black market..

Zoey: I see but why not leave them to your girlfriend?

Brian: ... because I don't know if she can take care of them without her  stressing out about it...

Zoey: I understand..

We then reached David's office as Zoey knocked waiting for a response till we hear him say "come in!" As we entered the office.

David: oh haven't seen you in a long time Brian what brings you here?

Brian: my A.I Zoey has something urgent to tell you.-David raises an eyebrow-

David: is that so what is it?

Zoey: sir! From a report I saw while rummaging though the files Chad collected I saw a report where there is 5 power- Armour in their possession. -David then thought about this news as we stood their-

David: did you tell the lieutenants that your positioned at?

Zoey: no.. the moment I found out I flew over to Brian.

David: do you know where they are going to do with them?

Zoey: no but I suggest telling everyone to retreat as fast as possible because you know what the suits are capable of. -David then nodded as he did know about it-

David: I will contact the commander of the hole operation about what's happening you are dismissed.

We then left the office and exiting the building and I got into the suit as a call poped up

Zoey: it's from Chloe

Brian: awnser

Chloe:(call) Brian someone broke into my house

Brian: how are you ok?

Chloe: yes I'm in the car with Sophie as she drove me home and the door was open.

Brian: alright I'll be there in a minute

Chloe: k thank you.

Zoey: who do you think it could've been?

Brian: I don't know but I hoping it was just a animal.

Zoey: Brian we are surrounded by people who where animals till they turned into Anthros

Brian: who knows there could've been  animals who weren't affected.

Zoey then turned on the thrusters as we took off fast enough to get there but quiet enough for no one to hear as I flew to Chloe.

*timeskip*

I then landed as I spotted her friends car, landing beside them and knocking on the window as I see them jump as they heard the knocking as I let out a little laugh as Sophie rolled down the window.

Sophie: what the fuck man?!

Brian: sorry but I am going into the house now I'll be back.

The nodded as I slowly approached the house seeing the busted door wide open as I entered Zoey turned on the flashlight hearing something move within the house.

Cautiously moving in the house and also making the floor creak I hear something stumble behind me, I whipped my head behind me to see a chair on its side as I looked around as the house was a pretty open house looking at the living room I saw something hide behind the couch.

Brian: I know your here I'm not hear to hurt...

From behind I hear a floor quietly creak as I think they had a knife, doing a 180 I ended up swatting something a hand as the knife hit the floor, looking at the person I realized it was another one of those kids human but with anthro features as well. She looked to be the age of a 12 year old, had the eyes of a wolf and parts of both her arms where covered in fur as I see her legs seeing that fur almost covering all of her legs as she stared at me in fright as she held her hand I just swatted.

And the next thing I hear is someone grabbing a kunai from my bag.

???: leave her alone!!

I grabbed the girls hand so she doesn't escape as I turned to the other person who was also like them except this time he was part human part dragon. He was also 13 with a dirty gold color in his eyes as one half of his neck was covered in red scales along with his arms and legs as they wore shirts that they probably gotten from Chloes room, he also has small horns on both sides of his head.

Brian: I'm not hear to hurt you.

???: Why should I believe you!

Brian: because kid I'm human.

???: YA RIGHT I DONT BELIEVE YOU!!
-I sigh at his reaction-

Brian: whatever..

I then approched the child as I carried him in my arm as he squirmed in my arm as I held the girls hand walking out of the house.

???: LET. ME. GO!!

Brian: no and don't break my kunai.

The kid kept struggling as I walked to the car seeing the 2 exit the car and run to me.

Sophie: what are you holding?

Brian: 2 kids.. well teenagers.

Chloe: what are they doing out here?

Brian: because.

I then tossed the guy infront of them as he grunted from hitting the ground as he growled as he looked at me.

Brian: don't you fucking dare.

He kept growling as he then leaped at me as I retaliated with a backhanded the kid as he passing
out falling to the ground as the girl whimpered..

Chloe: Brian! Why did you do that?!

Brian: I'm sorry he just reminded me of the Dragons who just hate me for who my people where.

Sophie: who's the other one?

Brian: she part wolf part human.

I said as I gently pulled her from the shadows.

Sophie: wait how did they survive?

Brian: I don't know when I was in France I managed to find 4 others kinda like them but I'm sure their are videos spreading around the internet.

Chloe: what are you gonna do with them?

Brian: ... Chloe can you and Sophie take care of these 2?

Chloe: um.. sure but why?

Brian: because I feel like I can trust you two and not tell anyone about them as I feel like their are more of those 2 out their.

???: t-t-there is..

The girl said as we all turned to her as I got down on one knee facing her.

Brian: do you know how many there are out there?-she then nods-

???: I'm able to communicate with them with howling as they I managed to get in touch with 4 other howls saying they have others with them and they are both young and older.. -she explains shyly-

Brian: thank you try to get in touch with them again and get them to tell them where they are and find them ok? -she nods as I pat her head-

Brian: I'm counting on you 2 too take care of them.

Chloe: we will.

I nodded as I took off and flew off back to France.

*Few days later*

Brian POV

General:(radio) Brian all of our forces have retreated back, are you sure you want to do this alone?

Brian: I am sure general this is Brian going out.

I then cut off the radio as me, Chad, Reaper, Elite and Destroyer where all close to the border and 35min away from the town of Strasbourg.

Destroyer: are you sure you want to bring me along?

Brian: yes your are one given to me besides you can do hand to hand combat am I wrong?

Destroyer: no your not wrong.

Brian: besides you can change the settings on how what you want it to be like a semiautomatic or automatic.

We all kept walking till I saw 5 power-amour standing and waiting

Brian: all of them are there which one are you ganna take?

Chad: I'll take the one with the blue blade.

Elite: I'll take the artic suit.

Reaper: I'll take the one with the tail blade.

Destroyer: I'll take the other one as well.

Brian: then I'll go for the other one with the Blue sword.

We soon got close enough they all seemed to get into position.

Brian: all of you should give up your suits peacefully.

???: ya right like we would take orders from a no-fur like you.

???: ya I bet our suits are stronger than your stuipid A.I suits this will be easy! -he yells cocky-

Brian: I'm so fucking tired of this.. -I thought-

Reaper then pulls out his absolute tank of a minigun except its bigger than a minigun as he charged it up and fired as all of them seperated going in different direction as everyone went after their targets.

Meanwhile with Reaper

Firing 70 bullets a second I managed to damage at least one power-amour as everyone seperated I stopped firing to fire infront of my target as they stopped and looked at me as I stood with my gun at the ready, I continued firing as they ran the opposite direction and ran in a circle till my gun overheated they soon realized and then charged forward.

Knowing my gun wouldn't cool off before they get face to face I tossed my gun to the side as They already where in my person space and gave a upper cut as I stumbled back getting kicked in lower part which would've been my stomach as I fell over.

I had barely anytime to react I see them over top of me as they grabbed me by the head lifting me up a little before bashing my head into the cement over and over and over again which felt like ages they finally stopped as the lights had flickered and powered off which I stood motionless as they released me and walked off.

???: disappointing I expected more from these peice of junk.

I rose to my feet making sure not to alert the enemy as I then grabbed their shoulder putting my leg in between theirs and tripping them to the floor standing up the tail was coming right at me but luckily I grabbed it and drove It into the back of the neck as I hear him choke as he struggled, and squirmed to take the blade out of his neck but I kept it their till his movement stopped 100%

Reaper: next time how about you make sure that you actually crush my head bitch.

Meanwhile with Elite

Here I stand with my enemy who knows hand to hand combat while all I know is how to target something flying in the sky.

???: pfft this will be easy you look weak.-he says cocky-

Elite: ya and I'm pretty sure your just as shit as your dad.

???: but I don't have a dad?

Elite: exactly as he left your mom for one of his co-workers!

I then aimed my gun at him firing hitting him 3 times before he dodged it but it managed to dent the suit alot.

???: FUCK YOU!

he screamed charging at me as I dodged to my right as I smacked him on the back of his head with my gun as he fell to the ground firing many round into his Armour over and over and till he kicked my leg making me fall over giving him enough time to get up, as I got up myself I was greeted with a knee to the face as fell back facing the sky as he got over top of me but I reacted by accidentally shooting him in the balls as he stepped back coving it in pain as I knew that Even if he had several metal layers to brotect him the impact would definitely hurt as I got up and giving the guy an uppercut as I began firing many rounds at a really close distance as it eventually ripped though the Armour and began piercing the flesh of the pilot till it got to the spine cracking it as I kept firing till it had pierced right through the Armour.

Elite: hmm maybe I was wrong about close combat..

Meanwhile with Chad

I held the sword I "borrowed" from a suit as I began rethinking about it.

Chad: hmm... should I use it?

I said to myself as I dodged swing of the sword as I finally made the decision, I gave him the sword.

???: what are you doing?

Chad: giving you the sword what else?

???: your lose I guess-she scoffs-

Chad: sure...

She then tried slicing with one sword with less power then when she had with one sword as I dodged to the left and elbowed her in the face followed by an axe kick to the head as she collapsed to the ground.

Walking off thinking she had enough I dodged to the right as she tried piercing with the sword as I kneed her in the stomach and full forced side kicked her in the face send her on her ass, as she got a little angry.

???: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?! HUMILIATE ME?!-I take that back she got REALLY angry-

Chad: yes. -then I proceeded to smack her with a car I picked up-

Meanwhile with Destroyer

Staring my oppent down I watch their every move as they slowly circled me.

Destroyer: what am I your prey?

???:  yes because we are superior to that no-furs race.

Destroyer: u mean if they released him when the war started it probably would have been different.

The person just snorted as they charged trying to stab me with their weird three sided blade as I managed to stop it with my fist till I hear a swift swoosh I released their hand jumping back as I barely missed the blade attached to the tail.

Destroyer: huh those blade can damage the suits what are they made of?

???: last I heard they where made of plasma energy or some shit.

Destroyer: fascinating

They then go in for the attack as I blocked the jab returning the jab to the stomach as they flinched, grabbing their head I pulled it down as I smashed it against their snout they recoiled back taking a few steps back as the growled.

???: Why must you be so annoying! -I shrugged in response-

Rushing towards me once again trying to jab me I grabbed their fist as their other free hand try landing a blow but I grabbed it as well, looking down catching the tail moving I lift my leg up I then stomped the tail to the ground stopping it from moving, but I barely reacted when I saw her going for a headbutt pushing her away just before she moved her head towards air as she then fell over I then connected my knee
To their face again making them pull back landing on their back.

Destroyer: you had enough?-no response-

I then hear something connecting with metal as I looked at the leg to see the tail dug into the leg.

Destroyer: good thing it didn't hit anything too special.

I pulled the blade out of my leg looking at it I then got down into a squat position infront of them as I slowly inserted the blade into the upper part of the neck as I began pulling the blade down the neck hearing her choke on his own blood till I had completely slitted her throat.

Destroyer: I'm glad I didn't have to use my weapon.

Meanwhile with Brian

I am currently running through the streets of a neighborhood running from my enemy before I stopped.

Brian: Zoey switch suits quick!

Zoey: on it!

I quickly sheathed my katana as my main Armour retracted leaving me vulnerable to the enemy, they sliced their sword sideways as I managed to dodge it doing the limbo as my back, arms, and legs where now covered in the stealth Armour.

???: JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!

Brian: no! You big slow poke!

My upper half was now covered as Zoey turned on the turbos taking off circling him as I tried to find a plan to take him down.

Brian: if I just charge in their recklessly it will likely get me killed I'm just glad Zoey was able to take control of the suit before I was decapitated. -I thought as I looked at the katana I used before it was cut in half-

Brian: oh hey look a flying car...
Wait what?

The car I spotted then collided with me bring me down to the ground and breaking the wings on my suit as this was a first.

???: oh I'm sorry did I break something~ -they say mockingly-

Brian: ya you kinda did. -I replied getting as sparks flew from the left wing-

???: good now you can stop being a pesky flie AND DIE!!

I saw him charging right at me as he was planning on doing a upward slice as I rolled to my left as I hear the sword impact the concrete, getting up I then managed to land a blow to the face as it really didn't do anything.

???: really that's all you can do? -he snorts-

Brian: no but if my left wing was working I probably do alot more..

He then tried kneeing me in the gut which I dodged but he then followed up with a turning kick which I quickly ducked and exploded back up as I made sure to grab his leg as I put him off balanced falling on his back as I quickly grabbed the hilt of the sword and used all my strength to pull it out, I then swinged the sword over my head towards my enemy but they managed to easily dodge it.

I then let go of the sword as I stepped back alot to get some distance between us as I exited the suit as Zoey deployed my samurai suit.

Brian: Zoey do you have repair tools to fix the wing?

Zoey: yes I do.

Brian: and try making that weird sword thing they have with your dagger.

Zoey: how am I suppose to do that?

Brian: idk just figure something out and shit!

I quickly got in my suit as I then charged my enemy as he was already doing so as I dodged to my right as he tried jabbing me with the sword I followed up by kicking the back of their knee as they then  collapsed on one knee, I unsheathed my 2nd katana on my back as I tried slicing him to do damag but all it did was make a noticeable cut line on the back.

Brian: fucking bullshit! ACK!

I was then punched in the face as I fell on my back drooping my katana in the process.

???: I expected more from you, you the man who slaughtered an entire army, stole the eyes from a General who was loved his power. And yet you can't even beat someone in the exact same as his own. -he acted disappointed but I knew he was pleased-

Getting up to face my enemy I was met with a knee to the face as I stumbled back grunting as they grabbed my leg as swung me around before letting go as I flew right into a house as I broke several furniture and falling through the wooden floor to the basement as I was covered in debre as i blacked out for a secknd, getting up I hear a knocking at the door brushing myself off I walked to the door opening it to find a metal creature infront of my door.

???: lovely day isn't it? -he said happily-

Brian: yes it is.. -I reply as I then was met with him grabbing me by the head-

Brian: oh ya.. -I said to myself as I just remembered what I was doing-

He then threw me with all his might  as I ragdolled like mastercheif in the game halo infinite.

Brian: I probably should have made those blades when I first saw them.-I cursed myself as I got up-

???: you are such a weakling it's really disappointing why don't you just let me kill you?

Brian: because. I've been taught to keep fighting till death is there to welcome me in with open arms.

???: pffft ya right as soon as you are dead you'll be going to hell like the rest of your kind!

Time seemed to slow down as I watched my enemy pull their sword  right down over top as I just exepted this, why fight when it could just end right hear and now.

Time seemed to return to normal before I felt a force pushing me I was then pulled into the air as I heard looked to see it was Zoey.

Zoey: BRIAN!! why the fuck did you not dodge that?!

Brian: .... I don't know... -I then felt her slap me-

Zoey: Brian you promised kids you would give them a home to live in.

Chad: Zoey! Is everything alright?!

Zoey: yes Brian just tried excepting death.

Chad: Brian common Down let's try beating him

I looked to see Chad in a backyard as I saw the enemy staring at us impatiently as Zoey dove towards Chad.

Chad: Brian this ain't you man

Brian: I know...

Chad: then why didn't you do something about it?!

Brian: because I am the entire reason why this war started in the first place.

Chad: then we will stop it.

I felt my Armour retracted leaving me exposed as Chad opened up letting me get in.

Chad: get in this suit you pussy.

Brian: hey! I'm not a pussy!

Chad: then prove it and not die so easily you stuipid bitch.

We hear a loud crash as he bashed right through the house as I quickly got inside Chad. As we all jumped back as he spotted Chad.

???: what how is that here?

Brian: he got help from deez.

???: who's Deez?

Brian: DEEZ NUTS FUCKER!

I then charged at him doing a drop kick Making him stumble back as Zeoy turned on the thrusters getting in his face in a milisecond as she landed an upper cut making him fall on his back as I leaped into the air my elbow ready to collide with his stomach but he rolled to his left as my elbow smashed into the dirt, pulling my elbow out he'd  already gotten up and retaliated with a right hook as I stumbled to the floor.

Before he could grab his sword Zoey in the stealth suit fell from the sky landing on his back as she wrapped an arm around his neck as he stumbled trying to grab her leaving me enough time to get up.

???: get. Off. Me!!

He then managed to grab Zoey as he slammed her into the dirt as he brought his foot up to smash her but I tackled him to the ground giving him a few right hooks before he managed to push me off and tried running for his sword but I managed to grab his ankle and yanking him as he fell to the floor as then leaped over him and got my hands on the sword as I turned around to see him about to get up but I slammed my foot on his head to prevent him from moving.

Brian: I'll see you when I die.

I then pulled the sword down on his neck as it went cleanly through decapitating the guy as this was the first time I was breathing this heavily from waking up I think.

Reaper: are you done?

Brian: yes now pls get the general to come pick us up..

Zoey: already did

Brian: good I'm going to take a nap now wake me up when they picked the corpses up.

Destroyer: sure will Brian.

I then closed my eyes as I was hoping I will stop this war soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241 15 3
How would it feel to be awoken from a deep slumber ? More precisely a cryogenic sleep ? while some supremacists of the anthro race still fights to ta...
1.4K 45 15
It is the year 2028. A new virus broke out of a laboratory, turning one person on earth into a furry. The virus is transmitted by bites, much like a...
1K 17 5
Humanity has been crippled, beaten, hunted, and brutally executed in a hopeless war by the new species at the top of the food chain named "Anthros"...
6.7K 158 16
ACTUALLY, THIS STORY JUST SUCKS IN GENERAL. I MADE IT WHEN I WAS LITERALLY 13 ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ • TWS: blood, gore, death, needles, and more. Bu...